LI Bust

I know part of the program outline I read for cleaning up Coram aka ‘Take Back 25’ was to arrest the hookers and put them in mandatory recovery solution programs. If anyone is going to know if this has been implemented it will be @EasyGoingExec

I had to pass by that area yesterday and even during the afternoon a cop passes every few minutes in routine patterns.

I know part of the program outline I read for cleaning up Coram aka ‘Take Back 25’ was to arrest the hookers and put them in mandatory recovery solution programs. If anyone is going to know if this has been implemented it will be @EasyGoingExec

I had to pass by that area yesterday and even during the afternoon a cop passes every few minutes in routine patterns.
I wonder if easygoing Exec is the Suffolk county executive. Lol

I wonder if easygoing Exec is the Suffolk county executive. Lol
From what I see the girls are being arrested and released no bail even when it’s a felony . From what I am being told from the people in Coram the girls are a great source of info for the cops and they want to keep them on the street . Kelley in the last 30 days was arrested for stealing a car , impersonating another person probably her sister and two drug possessions and also for not showing up in court and arrest warrant issued . Every time she is just released no bail . The cops love the street walkers and the drug addicts because everytime they arrest them they are worried about being held overnight and getting sick and they spill the beans . They usually know who committed what crime in Coram all the time . I went to Coram yesterday and saw Christiana she really looked bad . TBH it is a nice thought they they want to put these girls in treatment but the sad truth is most of them are CI for the cops . Kelley handler including Kelley put papers on me to Human Trafficking after they were arrested and said I was her pimp . Her handler Wes said I had 9 girls
Working. For me kelley said I was her manager but took no money . Well human trafficking arrested me in front of my house took me to the 5th after a few hours let me leave with no phone nothing held my phone for alMost two years and I finally got my case dismissed . They don’t want the girls they want handlers drug dealers and mongers and the girls know it . Anyway if we hear anything from the street I will let you know

You were arrested by the Human Trafficking task force? Holy hell now I think you understand in the Street action thread where I told you not to get to close to these girls after one of them had no problem on her own will blurting to me your full name, address and other personal things. Fuck man.
Over the years, I think we’ve read it all but this is a first.

You were arrested by the Human Trafficking task force? Holy hell now I think you understand in the Street action thread where I told you not to get to close to these girls after one of them had no problem on her own will blurting to me your full name, address and other personal things. Fuck man.
Over the years, I think we’ve read it all but this is a first.
You have no ideal how deep she got me in over the past 3 years every detective in the 6th knows me I been pulled over at least 5 times and searched . I almost know every drug dealer and blood in coram .
She just dragged me into her world of shit . And I did a lot of other stupid things to help her which I won’t get into but every girl knows about it . I am away from it all and finally happy because everything she touched turned to shut .
Like a monger said once they dragged you down the rabbit hole with them . I don’t think I will be going back to Coram . It it has
Been is trouble for me . Yes Massy you were right believe it or not Utopia guide and reading all the reviews woke me
Up and saved me .

You have no ideal how deep she got me in over the past 3 years every detective in the 6th knows me I been pulled over at least 5 times and searched . I almost know every drug dealer and blood in coram .
She just dragged me into her world of shit . And I did a lot of other stupid things to help her which I won’t get into but every girl knows about it . I am away from it all and finally happy because everything she touched turned to shut .
Like a monger said once they dragged you down the rabbit hole with them . I don’t think I will be going back to Coram . It it has
Been is trouble for me . Yes Massy you were right believe it or not Utopia guide and reading all the reviews woke me
Up and saved me .
I’m surprised you even have the balls to post here.. Given the information you’ve disclosed here, I’m sure the good Detectives of SCPD know exactly who you are.

you guys realize the level he got in trouble is alphabet letters agencies… DOJ and the FBI regional office based out of Melville. The detectives of SCPD look like pissants in comparison. I genuinely feel bad for him but he seemed very naive to the severity of what he got himself involved in. Too bad you didn’t find UG sooner, my guess is one of the girls told you about it too? Lol

What blows my mind is he left a trail for anyone who wants to find his name and what happened to him to be found, very easy with what he provided. I mean it’s too late to take it back and I hope everyone here operates in good faith but @EasyGoingExec in all my years here your the only one who went as far as to expose who you are for anyone who wants to find you with high school level Google searching skills. Please be safe bud.

I’m surprised you even have the balls to post here.. Given the information you’ve disclosed here, I’m sure the good Detectives of SCPD know exactly who you are.
Why should I be worried about posting here ? You think the detectives don’t get plate numbers or make and model of cars etc . These girls give them all the info and they are very good at it that’s why they don’t get arrested for prostitution. I post here about nothing illegal so why should I be concerned ? I happen to have a good relationship with the cops I don’t sell drugs I don’t break any laws I just tried to help one girl out and got into a few problems along the way .

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!!! Exec won all the prizes!. Lol
Fact H/T and DT Know who he is is bad whats worse is getting personal with these sw. I had stopped at 7-11 there awhile ago waiting for Walmart to Open and never seen so much police presence in clinic parking lot across the street. 10+ cars deep. Entire sector was there from what it looks like. Whats even more crazy the entire block was quiet. When cars dispersed within 30 minutes it was back to SW up and down 25 and fife. Its was stranger than watching Nat Geo the entire ordeal. Everyone runs and hides when pd is out in force and when there aren't as many patrol units or none they all come out.

Since I live about half mile east of the coram site I can say that yes SCPD has upped there presence there it is hit and miss. When they leave yes sw come out but so do the dealers. The shootings that have taken place I have heard which I can not confirm is due to new dealers trying to muscle in on the area or new handlers trying to bring in their own staff..do not know but sounds good....either way keeping clear from coram is a good idea for now

Up and saved me .
Reason #547 why not to fuck with druggies.

Wouldn't be surprised if scpd be getting it on with sw as well. They used to go in ci in parking lot behind end of ci train station and get their freak on. Wouldn't be surprised if they still are.
I would think not.
Is a BJ worth sacrificing a 200k per year job, plus pensions and benefits… Just about every LE O I know , ( especially from NYPD would sacrifice a testicle to get on the job there..
To many camera, loose lips for a right minded person to engage in this