LI Bust

If YOU were LE who would you rather go after MS 13 or Chinese women?
Of coarse Chinese woman because it’s a lot easier and safer than gang members who wouldn’t think twice about killing you or your family .
MS13 kill other gang members and/or minorities or other illegals so the taxpaying population isn't affected much. AMPs affect the taxpaying do gooders when they walk by the AMP to the deli next door (or whatever is next door) and also affects property values. Plus, most importantly, IMHO, the taxpayer wives want them shut as them may be concerned that their husbands may be spending money at the AMP.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Plus, most importantly, IMHO, the taxpayer wives want them shut as them may be concerned that their husbands may be spending money at the AMP.
Also IMHO wives and woman in general dislike the option prostitution gives their husbands and men because it diminishes their power to use sex as a weapon. They love the option of withholding sex as a punishment

Also IMHO wives and woman in general dislike the option prostitution gives their husbands and men because it diminishes their power to use sex as a weapon. They love the option of withholding sex as a punishment
The problem with weaponizing sex that some women just don't get, IMHO, is that many times the sex isn't all that great anyway and it becomes the final straw that ends the relationship. To quote to famous line: "Men wonder if the fucking they are getting is worth the fucking they are getting"

It’s annoying the way the news sensationalizes articles with words like “illicit” in the headlines to imply that sexual stuff was going on, and when you read the actual article all they were charged with was either no license or code violations. They make no distinction between legit places and foot spas versus massage parlors or “spas”, some of which make no effort to appear legit like the one recently busted at 201 Higbie Lane West Islip, which was a plain residential type of building with no signs other than the standard amp photo on the door. Then you read the comments online after the article appears and its “close down all foot spas!” “They’re all up to no good!” “They’re creepy!”

One of the recent busts was for a combination foot/nail spa and they interviewed a customer on News12 and she was “shocked” that “this kind of thing was going on there.” WHAT kind of thing?! They weren’t shut down for prostitution! Some busts result in nothing more than license/code violations and they reopen shortly afterwards, like Green Center Foot Spa in Deer Park, there was a link to a story on their bust a few pages back. I was there a few times and it was very legit, but it’s opened again and remodeled to look even nicer.

I've often felt that sometimes these busts are just LE theater. Just to make it look like they are doing something.

There was an AMP at 901 motor parkway, located in an industrial park and set back from the road. No foot traffic, no stores, no neighbors. Yet it was shutdown years ago due to community complaints.

And as mentioned in the earlier posts and on the News. It appears some of the recent closing were legit places being closed for building code violations. Yet they held a news conference in Babylon to highlight the closures as if they were taking heroic action against the forces of evil.

I've often felt that sometimes these busts are just LE theater. Just to make it look like they are doing something.

There was an AMP at 901 motor parkway, located in an industrial park and set back from the road. No foot traffic, no stores, no neighbors. Yet it was shutdown years ago due to community complaints.

And as mentioned in the earlier posts and on the News. It appears some of the recent closing were legit places being closed for building code violations. Yet they held a news conference in Babylon to highlight the closures as if they were taking heroic action against the forces of evil.
That was the Royal Spa..was there a long time..

Makes me wonder when they're going to get the place on the Sunrise in Holbrook with all 3 fronts and the upstairs. Looks like it's time to take a break from the hobby.
I've asked the girls upstairs (the ones associated with Jessica) about that once. They told me Jessica's been there for like 20+ years and dots all her i's and crosses all the t's ("has all her licenses...plus, we don't do full service" - of course, there wasn't any of that going on in Jupiter either and look how that well that worked out). A lot of places/people think that if they offer "body rub" instead of "massage," they can skirt NYS professional law. Unfortunately, there's only 3 bodywork-type exemptions that you can do without a CMT license: reiki, Alexander technique, and Feldenkrais method. You can also give massages without a license if you're a nurse...or work at the Y and it's for "moral improvement." Which was kinda weird to find out.

Anyway, if she's survived this long they must be doing something right. Or someone? :)

The recent bust is because of Florida bust and calling Flushing the capital of human trafficking. So all AMP are targets now because everyone knows these ladies mostly live in Flushing. I also notice more ICE vehicles in the flushing area lately. I believe there will be more out on the island as weather gets warmer.

That was Royal spa.
Shut down last year I believe.

It looks like Baldwin is dead , at least 3 Spas are closed. There are 2 in North Baldwin on Grand that are gone ( Yoshi and Bluefish) and now the spa on Merrick Rd next to the closed bar is gone.
I’m not sure if Bluefish was closed or just went out of business due to the lack of talent. A girl that I know from Flushing told me that Merrick “ has trouble”.

It looks like Baldwin is dead , at least 3 Spas are closed. There are 2 in North Baldwin on Grand that are gone ( Yoshi and Bluefish) and now the spa on Merrick Rd next to the closed bar is gone.
I’m not sure if Bluefish was closed or just went out of business due to the lack of talent. A girl that I know from Flushing told me that Merrick “ has trouble”.
Yoshi had the big sticker on the door weeks back.
Bluefish I think ran out business and the one nr the bar was total BS and made you think it was worth
a session and then endless tippee tippee...There is still one a mile or so away but I have not returned in a long time..

Looks like many local le departments are jumping on the human trafficking bandwagon. Wonder how much federal Grant money is being saught or used. Reminds me of the different states grabbing up the retired military vehicles a few years back for use as tactical assault vehicles. God help these rub and tugs when SWAT descends on them lol

I see the place on Sunrise Hwy..next to The bar Eleanor's is gone. When did that happen?
That place has been empty since at least the end of last summer. But, I noticed yesterday for the first time since I started noticing such places, one of the window shades was half up and there appeared to be some construction work going on inside.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Looks like the place in RVC has gotten busted. Honestly I'm surprised it lasted this long. Although they tried to deny it this was the same owner who was in North Bellmore on Taft Ave then they moved briefly to Valley Stream and then a few weeks later to the address in RVC. I know it is because I got to know one of the girls pretty well.
Lucky for her she was canned right after they moved to RVC.

Looks like the place in RVC has gotten busted
The place that's currently advertising $40 FS specials all day, walk-in (straight to county lock-up, that is) only? With other ads saying hey there's cops working there?

There's some serious passive aggressive stuff/shade throwing going on between some parties in the Mineola/RVC area that's spilling into the advertising areas of the internet. it's almost entertaining.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The place that's currently advertising $40 FS specials all day, walk-in (straight to county lock-up, that is) only? With other ads saying hey there's cops working there?

There's some serious passive aggressive stuff/shade throwing going on between some parties in the Mineola/RVC area that's spilling into the advertising areas of the internet. it's almost entertaining.
Interesting. I only saw the $40 fs ad after I posted the above.
I do know for a fact that a woman runs the RVC place.
What makes you think it is the Mineola place that is behind this?