LI Bust

Another one bites the dust. It amazes me how they waste resources ( tax payers money) busting massage parlors. There was a MS13 shooting in an IHOP in Ronkonkoma on Portion Rd about 2 weeks ago. The funds they are wasting going after Massage Parlors should be put to better use by going after MS13. I have never seen or heard of a Mamasan shooting up a neighborhood. The only shooting I have seen is a Mamasan shooting a few loads on my chest or with any luck up on the ceiling. Massage Parlors pose no threats to the community. These local politicians boasting about closing Massage Parlors should be thrown out of office. They need to focus on the real threats such as the continually growing strength of gangs. That's the real threat to our children, neighborhoods and to society. They go after Massage Parlors because they know there is no real danger. Earn the taxpayers money by going after the real threats - GANGS!! Make the Suffolk Cops earn their 100k plus salaries. These politicians have no balls. If they did, they would be no gangs on Long Island.

https://patch.com/new-york/islip/s/gnr33/3-women-arrested-during-massage-parlor-raid.

Another one bites the dust. It amazes me how they waste resources ( tax payers money) busting massage parlors. There was a MS13 shooting in an IHOP in Ronkonkoma on Portion Rd about 2 weeks ago. The funds they are wasting going after Massage Parlors should be put to better use by going after MS13. I have never seen or heard of a Mamasan shooting up a neighborhood. The only shooting I have seen is a Mamasan shooting a few loads on my chest or with any luck up on the ceiling. Massage Parlors pose no threats to the community. These local politicians boasting about closing Massage Parlors should be thrown out of office. They need to focus on the real threats such as the continually growing strength of gangs. That's the real threat to our children, neighborhoods and to society. They go after Massage Parlors because they know there is no real danger. Earn the taxpayers money by going after the real threats - GANGS!! Make the Suffolk Cops earn their 100k plus salaries. These politicians have no balls. If they did, they would be no gangs on Long Island.

https://patch.com/new-york/islip/s/gnr33/3-women-arrested-during-massage-parlor-raid.

Pretty sure MS13 had nothing to do with what happened at that IHOP. Also why would they go after the gangs? Someone's gotta supply the drugs for everyone.

You have me laughing LIJack. How true it is.

More drugs = more arrests = more overtime for cops = more clients for Attorneys = more court cases for Judges = more work for Court Officers = more inmates for jails = more clients, I mean inmates (LOL) for Corrections Officers.

It's good for the economy and the politicians pockets. That's why we don't go after the gangs.

I agree with you -- and of course, I love AMP's as much as any monger who has ever stalked this earth -- but AMP's must be discreet and appear elegant and legitimate when placed in better neighborhoods lest they affect property value and result in neighborhood outcry resulting in shutdowns. I mean, admittedly, I love all styles of AMP's. They are a turn-on from the moment I walk in. Even the seedy ones, wreak with sexuality. The very walls "croon" of the eroticism that lingers and intermingles into my session. But, if I was buying or selling a house across the street from a "house of pleasure," my sentiments would abruptly shift to that of stuffy bourgeoisie aristocrat protecting the honor and integrity of the society. I know it is the height of hypocrisy but that is also why until recently (for lack of space) toilets were never in the living and eating area of a home. There was a shed in the backyard called "the backhouse." That is where you dumped yesterday's sometimes "stinking to high heaven" dung. The "backhouse" was made to be as far from the kitchen and living quarters as possible. The "backhouse" and the house proper have equal importance but they remained separate and apart. Nobody wanted the foul remnants of yesterday's garlic meatloaf with asparagus infiltrating today's kitchen and dining area featuring the basil chicken with hollandaise sauce. Many years ago I was a young man with my first job. I had a boss that liked me. He gave me a lot of work so I could make more money. Consequently, I came into the office at 4 AM, well before he came in at 7:30. A young lady in the office liked me and started coming into the office at 5 AM. She was offering herself. I was refusing. My all-wise boss told me to come into his office and shut the door. I did. He blasted me "What the f__k is wrong with you? Are you stupid or just gay? She wants your schlag. (Yiddish for dick) Be my guest, poke her good and you can use the couch in my office, you f-ing schmuck. You have my permission. She's f-ing crazy about you. she follows you like your shadow." I was a bit shocked and naturally shy. I could not speak. So, he spoke for me and said "Oh, I see. You don't like to shit and eat in the same place," meaning earning my living and playing in the same place. I figured, after work I could always visit an AMP and have plenty of variety. I kept them separate. Later on, the girls in the office understood my proclivity towards the Asian variety. One girl blurted out to the others "don't waste your time with him, girls; our eyes don't slant." Sorry for going off on a tangent but honestly speaking sometimes AMP's do appear seedy and "bring down" the neighborhood while at the same time "uplift" certain members of the neighborhood.

I agree with you -- and of course, I love AMP's as much as any monger who has ever stalked this earth -- but AMP's must be discreet and appear elegant and legitimate when placed in better neighborhoods lest they affect property value and result in neighborhood outcry resulting in shutdowns. I mean, admittedly, I love all styles of AMP's. They are a turn-on from the moment I walk in. Even the seedy ones, wreak with sexuality. The very walls "croon" of the eroticism that lingers and intermingles into my session. But, if I was buying or selling a house across the street from a "house of pleasure," my sentiments would abruptly shift to that of stuffy bourgeoisie aristocrat protecting the honor and integrity of the society. I know it is the height of hypocrisy but that is also why until recently (for lack of space) toilets were never in the living and eating area of a home. There was a shed in the backyard called "the backhouse." That is where you dumped yesterday's sometimes "stinking to high heaven" dung. The "backhouse" was made to be as far from the kitchen and living quarters as possible. The "backhouse" and the house proper have equal importance but they remained separate and apart. Nobody wanted the foul remnants of yesterday's garlic meatloaf with asparagus infiltrating today's kitchen and dining area featuring the basil chicken with hollandaise sauce. Many years ago I was a young man with my first job. I had a boss that liked me. He gave me a lot of work so I could make more money. Consequently, I came into the office at 4 AM, well before he came in at 7:30. A young lady in the office liked me and started coming into the office at 5 AM. She was offering herself. I was refusing. My all-wise boss told me to come into his office and shut the door. I did. He blasted me "What the f__k is wrong with you? Are you stupid or just gay? She wants your schlag. (Yiddish for dick) Be my guest, poke her good and you can use the couch in my office, you f-ing schmuck. You have my permission. She's f-ing crazy about you. she follows you like your shadow." I was a bit shocked and naturally shy. I could not speak. So, he spoke for me and said "Oh, I see. You don't like to shit and eat in the same place," meaning earning my living and playing in the same place. I figured, after work I could always visit an AMP and have plenty of variety. I kept them separate. Later on, the girls in the office understood my proclivity towards the Asian variety. One girl blurted out to the others "don't waste your time with him, girls; our eyes don't slant." Sorry for going off on a tangent but honestly speaking sometimes AMP's do appear seedy and "bring down" the neighborhood while at the same time "uplift" certain members of the neighborhood.
Sounds like that office is an HR Nightmare!

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/babylon-massage-parlors-shuttered-1.28469362

Newsday article about the Babylon massage busts. Very interesting. Seven places were looked at. One closed for prostitution, 3 for massage without a license and building violations. The other three received only summonses. It appears as if 2 of the 3 that were closed were not rub and tugs, just nail salons.

I think AMPs are an easy mark for LE. Walk in and get a massage. If there is no license, then it's an easy arrest. If the provided offered extras, then another charge gets added.