Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

Yes definitely different Jades. The sw jade is much more attractive in my opinion. I asked Lexii for a 2-girl when she mentioned jade. To my disappointment, it was not sw jade.

Does SW Jade have a cell phone? Write a review and post it for the rest of us! Luv to meet this one...
Not that I know of - myself & others posting here have not seen her in about a month.

She can be seen on the typical Hempstead stroll & I’ve found her at all times of day in past especially 3-5am.
That area is on high alert the last week, even more than usual. Be safe.

Well, Jade is back from her vacation. I'd start a separate thread on her but i don't have any recent meets, she's constantly changing her number on the app, and she's so flaky that i don't want to insult anyone here by posting her info...

I called Lexii at 1:30. Told her that I would be there at 2:45.
Texted from the road, "ETA=3PM" (want to guess the rest?)

I arrived promptly at 3, no reply to calls or text. She texted me at 3:20.
"I am at the deli, be there in 10 minutes"
I asked for the address of the deli, no reply.
3:45 "10 minutes" "LOCATION?" I asked......no reply "10 minutes"

No respect for my time at all, she wasted 1 hour and 15 minutes of it.
I FINALLY got to see her at 4:15, talk about "anticlimactic!".

When I first met her, she was an anorexic 90 pounds, with NO tits and NO ass.
Now she weighs about 130, and although she isn't "fat" she isn't a spinner either.
Her breasts are a full-sized A-cup, her ass is out-and-out dumpy.
The "baby-bump" is bigger, I asked, and she denied being pregnant. I still think she is.
She is wearing a "crackface mask" (either you understand, or you don't)
I pushed her face into my stomach, and the only thing she moved was her tongue!
It was pretty good.....

Her head game has vastly improved! She swallowed the whole shaft.
(Admittedly, I am only average-sized, but previously she only took half!)
BBBJ/CIM (spit) cost me $100. She WANTED $140 for 30 minutes, "negotiations" were more like wishful thinking, she accepted the $100.

IF YOU DECIDE TO GO, NEVER TAKE THE HOUR. ONCE YOU POP, OUT YOU GO.

Between the attitude, and the physical changes, I do not crave a repeat performance.
If you give her anything but praise, she becomes extremely defensive, aggressive even.

Where? Her apartment in Hempstead

"Crackface mask" is a stressful and "sneaky" appearance to the faces of those who take too many stimulants.
They appear pensive, often paranoid.

They are annoyed when someone breaks their concentration, who knows what they are thinking?
Probably, how to get "more" (anything, watcha got?) The opposite of "relaxed."

Last edited by a moderator: