Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

When I saw that face I thought to myself, that's Massy's meat, the type of girl he likes to dominate.
Sure enough doing a search on Jade I found a review of her by him.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/long-island-street-action.8821/page-281#post-1202396

You're right, she has been mentioned a lot on this thread, she just gave birth last year.
Hell the fuck no lol... I would keep driving.

TOTALLY different Jade. Like someone else mentioned there are two Jade’s in Hempstead.

the other one is a blonde, nice rack but fell off deep on crack and still manages to look good. Sad because she showed me pictures before she landed on Terrace and she was gorgeous. Sign of the times...

Hell the fuck no lol... I would keep driving.

TOTALLY different Jade. Like someone else mentioned there are two Jade’s in Hempstead.

the other one is a blonde, nice rack but fell off deep on crack and still manages to look good. Sad because she showed me pictures before she landed on Terrace and she was gorgeous. Sign of the times...
Gotta try to find YOUR Jade... lol

Last night I was driving on High Street by the tire shop & bodega and noticed a WSW who from a distance looked decent & new. She looked cracked out so good chance not a sting. Ask her if she wants a ride and she hops in, I realize then it’s Melanie. Some chit chat on way to spot to park and she tells me she just got out of jail and is horny. She starts blowing me for about 5 mins and then we fuck. She looked overall clean for the most part because of the vacation but is def fresh smoking crack again. Damage $40.

The other she used to live with is pregnant again too. I saw her walking on Terrace by the Verizon building the other day sucking on an ice cream cone. All the Hempstead WSW have been pregnant the last year except 2 of them.

how big is she in other words how far along? Even though some people are talking about her like she is a piece of crap for one I dont want to see her only to speed off or run

So anyway met with her the other day she's far along and nothing in the ads mention anything about it. New phone number going by a new name and seemed to be nice when texting however once the donation was given she had seemed to conveniently forget what services she had agreed to even stating she didnt do some of the ones in the ad and even wanted an extra 20 to make "things even more worth it" seemed to wanna rush out or get things over with.

I should mention that she did ask for the donation more than once however I didnt give her anything until we were in a room. Anyway the meeting wasnt good and after staying at a place and doing it for a bit she decided that we should go back to her place. I didnt want to especially after spending money on a place however her clothes were basically on already and once we left she asked to stop at a diner and she ran in to get something to go and actually came back once we got close to her place and she had stated to park the car and she would open the door I knew she wasnt coming back out however we already messed around a bit so it was whatever. As far as everything else she wasnt that skinny however twitchy and behavior seemed erratic also the way she walked and stood was weird seemed to be either under the influence or from years of substance abuse. The many reviews seem to indicate she is either in these kind of moods or not and its awful not knowing what you're gonna get until actually meeting.

By the way I wouldnt call this a review its more some additional information since thread goes back a while yeah.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@itwasntme457 it would be nice of you if you gave the guys the new name and number she is using.

So your post is all over the place.
Where did you pick her up? Street?

Was that the arrangement? Pick her up and bring her to a room you paid for?

What did you do with her before she put her clothes back on?
Blow job? Finger her?

Why did you let her out her clothes back on ?

Why not just bail on her once she put the clothes back on.

You did a bad job, taking her to the diner.
You could have bailed there also

It wasnt a review more so some newer information on her situation since she is pregnant for one and also seems to be in and out of trouble thats why I didnt give any of the new information. I stayed in the car while she ran in the diner and came back out. Why did I do it? Because it didnt bother me and it was on the way. After reading it over again the post was a bit all over the place I guess I wanted to get as much information as possible but not too much that it would be considered a review which seemed ok at first however after looking back maybe not so much. Usually my reviews are pretty detailed and yes I left a lot out so I guess forget it I would delete it If I could obviously I know regular users cant. These kinds of posts wont happen again