Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

On vacation again. No big loss if you ask me.
Mod note: Gentleman, some of you might have noticed that lately we are editing out certain parts of your reviews when you mention alternative ways to compensate these fine young ladies. Let's stick to one vice. Nothing personal against anyone.

I heard. no loss. I did finally meet up with her twice and had mixed to bad results.

Few weeks ago she was in farmingdale on 110, she agreed to half hour bare sex creampied. At first i was weirded out by the location but she came out and met me in the lot by Chili's and we walked over together. Her friends Jade (whom I fucked before) and Michelle (whom I have not) were in the bathroom. We did it on the bed and I got a nice fuck out of her, creampied her and all. I left feeling OK about the deal and thinking I can trade with this chick again. The next week was a disaster.

She tells me to meet her at her building and again i was too skeeved to go in. So all of a sudden she tells me to meet her at the capri in west hemp. Says she is already there. Im like WTF? How can she be at the capri when she just told me to go into her building? I should have known this was going to end up badly but I drove to the capri, she jumps into my car which I wasnt expecting. She says the room is occupied and we can go back to her place in hempstead. This chick is a mess, looks like a walking dead extra. And now I have her in my car and I want her out.

Keeping my cool I drive carefully to hemp. Last thing I need is an acident or getting pulled over with her in my car right? So along the way she asks if I have the agreed upon compensation. I show her and she takes it, puts in her pocket. I knew it was gone right there and then. We get to her building, she tells me to park in back. Directed me to spots that are clearly marked Municipal parking only. She gets out and says to wait for her to open the side door to the stairs. I knew I been beat but i was glad to see her gone. the way she looked I really didnt want to fuck her at all, let alone rawboned.

I heard a week later from Jade and Michelle that she got jacked on probation violations. Too bad really. her pics are what she looked like when she was actually attractive. Last summer she looked damn good when I boned her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod note: Gentleman, some of you might have noticed that lately we are editing out certain parts of your reviews when you mention alternative ways to compensate these fine young ladies. Let's stick to one vice. Nothing personal against anyone.

I heard. no loss. I did finally meet up with her twice and had mixed to bad results.

Few weeks ago she was in farmingdale on 110, she agreed to half hour bare sex creampied. At first i was weirded out by the location but she came out and met me in the lot by Chili's and we walked over together. Her friends Jade (whom I fucked before) and Michelle (whom I have not) were in the bathroom. We did it on the bed and I got a nice fuck out of her, creampied her and all. I left feeling OK about the deal and thinking I can trade with this chick again. The next week was a disaster.

She tells me to meet her at her building and again i was too skeeved to go in. So all of a sudden she tells me to meet her at the capri in west hemp. Says she is already there. Im like WTF? How can she be at the capri when she just told me to go into her building? I should have known this was going to end up badly but I drove to the capri, she jumps into my car which I wasnt expecting. She says the room is occupied and we can go back to her place in hempstead. This chick is a mess, looks like a walking dead extra. And now I have her in my car and I want her out.

Keeping my cool I drive carefully to hemp. Last thing I need is an acident or getting pulled over with her in my car right? So along the way she asks if I have the agreed upon compensation. I show her and she takes it, puts in her pocket. I knew it was gone right there and then. We get to her building, she tells me to park in back. Directed me to spots that are clearly marked Municipal parking only. She gets out and says to wait for her to open the side door to the stairs. I knew I been beat but i was glad to see her gone. the way she looked I really didnt want to fuck her at all, let alone rawboned.

I heard a week later from Jade and Michelle that she got jacked on probation violations. Too bad really. her pics are what she looked like when she was actually attractive. Last summer she looked damn good when I boned her.
Can't skip court ordered rehab either. That's a big no no. Too bad. Getting cleaned up would help her out a ton. Thanks for the info. If you get a chance, try Michelle. She has a thread here. She gets mixed reviews, but her pussy is pretty tight. She's been good to me for the most part.

Which one is pregnant? I visit one time the apartment in Hempstead. There was a girl in the other room named Mel... so likely it was Lexi? Pardon my ignorance but I didn't get her name at the time.

The pregnant one goes by Jade
Apparently, they were both knocked up. Jade birthed a month ago tho, so no longer preggos, just lactating. Not sure about Mel.

Which one is pregnant? I visit one time the apartment in Hempstead. There was a girl in the other room named Mel... so likely it was Lexi? Pardon my ignorance but I didn't get her name at the time.
Lexii is Mel, so it's possible they were both pregnant.

lexi/Melanie looks horrible... walking dead extra is an accurate description...asked if I was almost finished after 30 seconds lol
just a disaster...Michelle still looks ok but have yet to partake

Puppy chow?
Which would be fitting since she is a dog.
That's been for a while now.
By the way, i don't troll LEO websites for stuff like that, although maybe i should, that info was kindly given to me by a viewer, but non contributor, of UG. She's looking out for us. I won't say who it was, so she can remain anonymous, but my thanks go out to her. I need to start seeing her more often to say thanks for real.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Aw, come on billyS! She hasn't always looked like that! She's obviously fallen on hard times... lol
When I saw that face I thought to myself, that's Massy's meat, the type of girl he likes to dominate.
Sure enough doing a search on Jade I found a review of her by him.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/long-island-street-action.8821/page-281#post-1202396

You're right, she has been mentioned a lot on this thread, she just gave birth last year.

When I saw that face I thought to myself, that's Massy's meat, the type of girl he likes to dominate.
Sure enough doing a search on Jade I found a review of her by him.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/long-island-street-action.8821/page-281#post-1202396

You're right, she has been mentioned a lot on this thread, she just gave birth last year.
As always, the work is appreciated, but i believe there are 2 Jades. The Jade I've seen claims to never have been on the stroll, like Lexii. But one never knows... maybe Massy can clear this up. That the Jade you been taking about @Massy?

billyS

Reign of Terror
As always, the work is appreciated, but i believe there are 2 Jades. The Jade I've seen claims to never have been on the stroll, like Lexii. But one never knows... maybe Massy can clear this up. That the Jade you been taking about @Massy?
So the Jade above is the one you've referred to working out of the same apartment with Lexi and a few others?