Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

Thanks for passing along the number MW, I texted her a half-hour after you posted.
I am going away this weekend, and our next opportunity would have been Monday.
Lexxi told me to come over and I was there by 11. Big hugs, I told her that I was so sorry...

Her oral technique, although still meh, has vastly improved.
She didn't swallow the whole shaft, but she took it pretty deep, and kept her hands away.
"You ready?" she asked, clearly she wanted me to do the work.
I wrapped the meat, went mish, and blew in the bag with one finger halfway up her ass.

It could be my imagination, but I think she liked it better with DP.

She has gained some weight, she needed to.....don't get the impression she is heavy.
She was Anorexic before, closer to normal now.....she even has real A-cup breasts!
But there was something about the belly bulge......I hope that I am wrong.....but...

A gentleman never asks a lady if she is with child.
If she is, you can be sure it doesn't look like me!

Oh yeah, I met Jade. She was hiding in the bedroom the whole time, quiet as a mouse!

We discussed her legal situation, she is by no means out of the woods.

Almost forgot the details.....
Damage: She asked "How long?" I told her 30 minutes, but gave her $100
(I know she will take less, hey she just got out of jail!)
She shows you the door soon after you pop, so NEVER take the hour!
Anything you like is on the menu (unless there is some perversion I don't know?)

That was fast. Guess I got lucky. How did you get the info hj?
A "friend" of hers that I've met once or twice at her crib must have her phone and hit me up sun night looking for money for her bail or something. I said, sure, if you're willing to work for it. She said, i don't do that kind of work. I said, sucks for Lexii, she needs more loyal friends to help her in bad situations... we'll see how long it takes till this one cracks and starts putting in work...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
A "friend" of hers that I've met once or twice at her crib must have her phone and hit me up sun night looking for money for her bail or something. I said, sure, if you're willing to work for it. She said, i don't do that kind of work. I said, sucks for Lexii, she needs more loyal friends to help her in bad situations... we'll see how long it takes till this one cracks and starts putting in work...
Clearly the friend wasn’t Jade or the answer would have been sure.
Makes one wonder how many people know what goes on over there in Hempstead

Lmao

She just didn’t do it for me but I’m sure if you hear about Lexi you’ll let us band of animals know lol
Not sure how long this vacation was for, but we're coming up on the 30 day mark in about 10 days. Maybe they fattened her up even more, that'd be nice. She was too skinny. Jade has dropped off the face of the earth too. Hope she's ok.

Hoping this one comes and out a returns to the game. I have never seen her.

The last time I saw Jade was about a month ago. I found her on the typical stroll, she got in blew me and I dropped her off at that shady bodega closer to the new dollar store. Haven’t seen her since.

The last time I saw Jade was about a month ago. I found her on the typical stroll, she got in blew me and I dropped her off at that shady bodega closer to the new dollar store. Haven’t seen her since.
Wait, so, the streetwalker Jade that's mentioned in that thread, is the same Jade that works out of Lexii's apartment in Hempstead? Heavy set Italian girl? She's disappeared. No word in a few weeks and she used to hit me up daily.
No word on Lexii tho. Jade used to update me when we saw each other.

I am not sure but I don’t think so. The Jade I am talking about is a streetwalker with beautiful eyes and dirty blonde hair. Before H hit her life was probably a real knock out - if she could keep together even just a bit would be a better call girl out a motel than on a street. Her BJJ for $30-40 might be the best out there right now, close to Busty Michelle or Ash201. Problem with Jade is you don’t want to pick her up when she looks too fucked up, not worth it.

I am not sure but I don’t think so. The Jade I am talking about is a streetwalker with beautiful eyes and dirty blonde hair. Before H hit her life was probably a real knock out - if she could keep together even just a bit would be a better call girl out a motel than on a street. Her BJJ for $30-40 might be the best out there right now, close to Busty Michelle or Ash201. Problem with Jade is you don’t want to pick her up when she looks too fucked up, not worth it.
Definitely different Jades.