Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

Hj you’re a wealth of info on this lady. Where do you come up
With your info??
A gentleman never tells...

But I'm not fucking gentleman so... she's got a friend who I'm trying to convince to put in some work but i haven't cracked her yet, we've been texting since Lexii's last bid. She hit me up a couple days ago and told me. I just plum forgot to post till this morning...
No wizardry, i promise, just good old fashioned footwork...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
A gentleman never tells...

But I'm not fucking gentleman so... she's got a friend who I'm trying to convince to put in some work but i haven't cracked her yet, we've been texting since Lexii's last bid. She hit me up a couple days ago and told me. I just plum forgot to post till this morning...
No wizardry, i promise, just good old fashioned footwork...
Thanks!!!
Actually thought you were going to say either Jade or a website. I wouldn’t ask Jade personally cause I had seen her and wasn’t thrilled.
So your hints sound like another provider am hoping we will see a review soon.

Thanks!!!
Actually thought you were going to say either Jade or a website. I wouldn’t ask Jade personally cause I had seen her and wasn’t thrilled.
So your hints sound like another provider am hoping we will see a review soon.
No luck on the above mentioned. Tough nut to crack. As far as Jade? I saw her twice, better oral skills than Lexii but they're both quitters and neither liked to catch. Jade's asshole was a bit tighter tho...

great intelligence @iwantagoodhj247 !

There is a (John Malkovich) movie called "Deadly Code" available on Netflix.

very good entertainment!

After you watch it, you will understand my feelings about Lexii.
(Or at least, they run in that direction, if not quite as far?)

In a word: Protective

Please keep the tidbits of information coming. I would even visit her, or put some money in her commissary.

Does SW Jade have a cell phone? Write a review and post it for the rest of us! Luv to meet this one...
There is more than one "Jade".....the one I am talking about here is NOT Lexxi's roomate.

WSW About 5'6" 130# /Brown hair 36c or d, in her thirties. Obvious druggie.

Went shopping at Harbor Freight, thought I would check out Terrace.
Second time around the block, Jade gave me "the look" WTF?
Asked he how much I needed, $40, cool. We parked, she asked for the money.
No sooner than I handed her the $40, than she mumbled something about being "right back."
I said "No problem, I will just hold the money until you come back."
It almost turned into a wrestling match. She had $20 in one hand, crack in the other.
I snatched the $20, and asked where the OTHER $20 was.
She pretended she didn't know what I was talking about, and I decided to cut my losses.
"Get the fuck out of my car, keep the $20." She left.

It could have been much worse. I only lost $20. If the cops showed up while we were arguing, who knows? Impounded car? Possession? Robbery? Assault?

Interesting little poverty-pocket! Glad I don't live there! Jade will never see the inside of my car again.

Is Lexxi back from her vacation yet?

Is Lexxi back from her vacation yet?
Nope. And from what i hear, the Jade that's been discussed in this thread (not the one you mentioned above) is on vacation as well... my little bird was recently chirping... still can't get her to put in work tho. Like i said, tough nut. What's with some women and morals?

Vacation over. Advertising "Nassau" location. I hit her up when i heard, no response yet. I found her recent ad by searching one of the many numbers i have for her. Unfortunately the current number is not listed here and technically i haven't seen her yet so i can't review and update. Pics in the ad look nothing like her, but the tattoos match, so they are actually her. Waiting to hear back to see what her new rates are. I'll keep everyone posted who've been anxiously awaiting her return. If a mod says it's ok, I'll update with the number i have for her. I'm obviously not shilling for her.

Yep her vacation is over and she has been texting me like crazy since last week but i havent responded back to her yet and might not. I will also post her new number if it is alllowed

Mod note: if you post a legitimate review it can contain her new number.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ad says: "Lost my phone, here is the new one. I' m back up and running."

Melanie. 516-903-2606

Except the pictures were Lexii!
I called, I asked. Apparently "Melanie" is her REAL name.
I got out to Hempstead before the rush hour traffic started.

Apparently, the most recent problem was old warrants.
Her skin was clear and smooth, she put on a little weight, but in a good way.
Still A-cup, bit of a belly, she took direction, sometimes you have to repeat.

I still haven't tried Greek, my shoulder severely limits my activities. Fair BBBJ, suited up, and finished Cowgirl, my contribution was $100, and in a remarkable show of class, she never counted it.

I asked her permission to update the information here, and she approved.

It wasn't until I got home, that I realized I wasn't the least bit horny today, and this visit was the result of being unable to visit for so long!

MODERATOR: PLEASE UPDATE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE "LEXII" THREAD?

New number, of course, but in her most recent ad, she says she's pregnant... which one of you guys nutted in her a few months back? Congrats! Lol, j/k... her friend Jade is knocked up as well. Got 2 fertile myrtles on our hands.
I wasn’t sure if it was her. Thanks for confirming. Good thing I busted in her mouth and watched her spit it out. I wait for a few months more I have a thing for Preg god that are a few months in

I tried to see Melanie again today. I did see her early Spring in her apartment. I remember not being comfortable going in that place or walking the halls when i was leaving. but I did get a nice quickie lay, bb creampied for 50 bucks last time so I tried again today. But this time I could not get over how shady the block is. Not being funny or nothing, but being the only white guy walking through the crowd of 10 gang bangers hanging on the font stoop just wasn't happening so I aborted the mission.

Last week she was in various motels. I'd see her again in a heartbeat if she gets a decent motel room.

I tried to see Melanie again today. I did see her early Spring in her apartment. I remember not being comfortable going in that place or walking the halls when i was leaving. but I did get a nice quickie lay, bb creampied for 50 bucks last time so I tried again today. But this time I could not get over how shady the block is. Not being funny or nothing, but being the only white guy walking through the crowd of 10 gang bangers hanging on the font stoop just wasn't happening so I aborted the mission.

Last week she was in various motels. I'd see her again in a heartbeat if she gets a decent motel room.
I remember the first time I visited her there was a guy down the hall who kept peaking to the side to probably wait for me to walk there and rob him. There was a back door so I just went out from that way. The surroundings are so awkward and I told her that so she just comes out for BBJ when we meet.

I remember the first time I visited her there was a guy down the hall who kept peaking to the side to probably wait for me to walk there and rob him. There was a back door so I just went out from that way. The surroundings are so awkward and I told her that so she just comes out for BBJ when we meet.
I tried a car date with her in that back lot with the meters. In that neighborhood, the foot traffic is heavier than the car traffic and ppl were walking by the whole time, most with their children. I couldn't relax at all. She kept saying, they don't care, trust me, they don't care. It was impossible to nut. Go inside. No one is gonna rob you. Look around, there are cameras everywhere. No resident wants their building being known as a slaughterhouse. Bring more attention from uncle leo.

I tried a car date with her in that back lot with the meters. In that neighborhood, the foot traffic is heavier than the car traffic and ppl were walking by the whole time, most with their children. I couldn't relax at all. She kept saying, they don't care, trust me, they don't care. It was impossible to nut. Go inside. No one is gonna rob you. Look around, there are cameras everywhere. No resident wants their building being known as a slaughterhouse. Bring more attention from uncle leo.
if not for the crip convention on the front stoop I would have entered the building. I just have a policy to bail as soon as i feel somethings not right.