Legit massages

929-500-6699 Tai Haung 235-31 40 Rd Flushing

I have received legit service from Eva, Grace, Michelle, Summer,Jean etc. over the last few years. I also had been to the store (same name) on Roosevelt and received similar service from Tracey who is the best among these girls. But Tracey is older, around 40 yr and not as good looking as others girls . Over the years a couple of girls had offered extras and they all had left after words leaked out. Anyway the one on Roosevelt was busted around three weeks ago when one of my friends was there. He suggested I should be more careful in the next few weeks if I go to Flushing for massages.

The recent post are making me laugh, it is funny as hell! Lol

I have gone to joy and grace numerous times for legit massage, never got any extras or even a hj at all. pretty legit for a 24x7 place. Oh and be careful of the time upset, that annoys me as well, they take their slow time rubbing your back and legs then when time comes, they ask, " you want more time" , so make sure if you are in for a nice massage, tell them to hurry up and go to the hard stuff in your back.
Oh you're totally correct, these places like to upsell the time. If they're not familiar with you, managing their routine is mandatory. Which is a shame since it's hard to relax like that.

Thanks for reminding me.

And reminder to everyone, it's not like Joy/Grace has a monopoly on that tactic so anywhere you go, if it feels like the FOB is spending too long in one place, speak up!

We were talking about Tai Haung on 40 Rd and I mentioned Tai Haung on Roosevelt (next to Sheraton Hotel) was busted around three weeks ago when my friend was there. I haven't been to this place for a few months. Some girls had given extras and got caught.

929-500-6699 Tai Haung 235-31 40 Rd Flushing

I have received legit service from Eva, Grace, Michelle, Summer,Jean etc. over the last few years. I also had been to the store (same name) on Roosevelt and received similar service from Tracey who is the best among these girls. But Tracey is older, around 40 yr and not as good looking as others girls . Over the years a couple of girls had offered extras and they all had left after words leaked out. Anyway the one on Roosevelt was busted around three weeks ago when one of my friends was there. He suggested I should be more careful in the next few weeks if I go to Flushing for massages.
What happened to ur friend? Did he get in trouble as well?

Nothing happened to him. When he got there the raid was over. We went to TaiHuang together many times over the years. We used to bring our friends, including girl friends to this place because it was totally legit for a long time.

Always on the lookout for 24x7 services, thanks.

Since you've been there, please tell us if the massages were any good or not and tell us more about your experiences in general.
The massages are not that good, just bland stuff by young women trying to earn a living. Some of the girls are gorgeous, and that makes it worth it for me to go once in a while. I believe they have a membership plan that saves a decent amount of money.

That's unfortunate.

For best results, take the names of the good ones and call ahead to check for availability. And I think this goes for any place. I've had shit results from Asian GFE places in the city by walking in and taking whatever pops out, but that doesn't mean the whole staff is shit. It just means I should have done better research. Sounds like you've been to Joy and Grace before so I think you should be taking names. And maybe tell the mamasan about the experience too.

And by the way, I think, and again I could be wrong, but I get the impression they have a couple of stand-ins for girls who have gone on vacation for the Chinese new year. I definitely saw at least one face last night that I have not seen before.
ill be honest i have bad memory for names and will ask when leaving for the girls name on their biz card if i really enjoyed the massage but i dont always
have the card when i return..I just thought the whole place was a major letdown from bad massage,upsell for time,shorted time,no offer os hot towel,had to ask,
and then trying to bitch for more tip and then mamason yelling out the window as i walked away...i could visit a different place everyday in nyc
so untill that changes we still have the upper hand...

Had an experience at a legit place the other day that I wanted to share. Have previously gone to this place with my GF and see woman there all the time. Went by myself for a half hour a few weeks ago and got a hint of a tease from the provider who was cute petite 30ish girl so have been back twice since then for 90 min. first time we progressed nicely stroking her calf and ass as she rubbed me on the flip she teased my hard cock but didn't actually jerk it but here's the different part she was sitting on her stool with her head about a foot away and she just started gazing into my eyes. So I gazed back. So there we were gazing at each other so I lifted my head up and kissed her. She didn't move away but didn't kiss back so I backed away and gazed some more then she moved in my direction and we kissed again. Then she said I knew you were special when I saw you so I said you're special and we kissed some more. So I went again on Friday and we spent the last half hour making out like high school kids under the bleachers. Kissing and gazing into each others eyes. At one point she wiped away a tear and said she was happy. Now I've been mongering for the better part of 30 years and this is a first. Anyway now this girl has me thinking about her all day. We'll see where this goes. I think I have a thing for seducing Legit massage girls. If they give me a HR on the first visit I usually don't come back I like to earn it LOL

Had an experience at a legit place the other day that I wanted to share. Have previously gone to this place with my GF and see woman there all the time. Went by myself for a half hour a few weeks ago and got a hint of a tease from the provider who was cute petite 30ish girl so have been back twice since then for 90 min. first time we progressed nicely stroking her calf and ass as she rubbed me on the flip she teased my hard cock but didn't actually jerk it but here's the different part she was sitting on her stool with her head about a foot away and she just started gazing into my eyes. So I gazed back. So there we were gazing at each other so I lifted my head up and kissed her. She didn't move away but didn't kiss back so I backed away and gazed some more then she moved in my direction and we kissed again. Then she said I knew you were special when I saw you so I said you're special and we kissed some more. So I went again on Friday and we spent the last half hour making out like high school kids under the bleachers. Kissing and gazing into each others eyes. At one point she wiped away a tear and said she was happy. Now I've been mongering for the better part of 30 years and this is a first. Anyway now this girl has me thinking about her all day. We'll see where this goes. I think I have a thing for seducing Legit massage girls. If they give me a HR on the first visit I usually don't come back I like to earn it LOL
She might be thinking a boy friend that’s American and I can work him into marrying me so I can get a green card. I saw a white guy the other day with an Asian lady eating and he was head over heels over her and asking what she doing after finish eating and she said need go back to work. She work at a legit massage place as I seen her before.

So out of control she might just have the right remote control to control you and you haven’t even tasted the honey yet.
Don’t forget to invite your brothers on UG to your wedding.

Sounds awesome but let me defuse this for you while it’s still managable (sounds like you’re already having a hard time managing it though)

We can break this down into a few simple questions:

1. Do you tip extra? (any more than you normally did in the past visits- this applies to other providers at this storefront as well)
2. Do you FEEL obligated to tip more? (And you need to discern as to why? Doing so cuz shes a good person isn’t a good reason.)

If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then you’re just the gen pop that provides to an amp that probably wasnt legit to begin with, but has selective clientel.

The moment you tip more because of extra curricular activities, you tell the provider one important thing— You’re paying for the extra service and it’s not free/you dont want it to be free.

The moment it’s free, you should run for it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When you said legit place I'm thinking white girl. I honestly never thought of any Asian place as being legit and any Latin nothing less than semi legit.
So now I have to ask what was the ethnic group of this provider?

I tip 50 for a 90 min massage it is an Asian place you're correct that most "legit" place have special customers that get extras. I want to see how far I can take this inside the spa as my take out dance card is full at the moment. I'll go back in a few days and see if we can go a step further only problem is the place has curtains no doors so you have to be very quiet.

I had one young one like that at a "i think"mom and daughter run place.
the young daughter massaged me and did the accidental brush and giggle a few times and
I didn't push it but it did have wanting to return but thinking it is the daughter of the place has me concerned but also very turned on to the possible fun.

She might be thinking a boy friend that’s American and I can work him into marrying me so I can get a green card. I saw a white guy the other day with an Asian lady eating and he was head over heels over her and asking what she doing after finish eating and she said need go back to work. She work at a legit massage place as I seen her before.

So out of control she might just have the right remote control to control you and you haven’t even tasted the honey yet.
Don’t forget to invite your brothers on UG to your wedding.
LOL, that was cruel :D

4032 Rainbow spa on 149th PL 2nd fl.

Had a session here with a provider her name was gibberish as her English was extremely minimal and her voice was soft, she did give an ok massage and I thought that was it but she has options as to what to offer.

I opted for BBBJ and cfs it's on a street about two or three blocks from northern Blvd and foot traffic is minimun, parking is available near I had no trouble finding a spot within 50ft of the place.

There's another spot next door that I have yet to try.

Good spot to get a good massage and some extras if you want, one stop shop.

Damage was 40/80

4032 Rainbow spa on 149th PL 2nd fl.

Had a session here with a provider her name was gibberish as her English was extremely minimal and her voice was soft, she did give an ok massage and I thought that was it but she has options as to what to offer.

I opted for BBBJ and cfs it's on a street about two or three blocks from northern Blvd and foot traffic is minimun, parking is available near I had no trouble finding a spot within 50ft of the place.

There's another spot next door that I have yet to try.

Good spot to get a good massage and some extras if you want, one stop shop.

Damage was 40/80
Was 40 for hh or hr?