Legit Massage

917-300-0722
pure spa I think it is called
corner of Church and Sunrise hwy. Freeport
New place. Very clean. took a legit 1 hour. Has the horizontal poles in the rooms for back walking. 55.00 for the hour. Entrance on Church is more appealing. Legit, but who wants to walk in on Sunrise.
Will repeat.
wanted to contribute

There’s Plus Spa in Freeport, I believe the ladies name was Mimi. It’s 55 bucks per hour, sometimes they have Groupons. She does a pretty good massage and they also walk on your back if that’s your thing.

Then there’s Morning Dew Foot Spa, in East Northport. It’s 45 per hour and they are open late. They also Include hot stones, two ladies I’ve seen and they are open late. I don’t know if they do extras but they do body scrubs and had the boys grazed often. One lady doesnt speak English, the other speaks a fair amount.

There’s Plus Spa in Freeport, I believe the ladies name was Mimi. It’s 55 bucks per hour, sometimes they have Groupons. She does a pretty good massage and they also walk on your back if that’s your thing.

Then there’s Morning Dew Foot Spa, in East Northport. It’s 45 per hour and they are open late. They also Include hot stones, two ladies I’ve seen and they are open late. I don’t know if they do extras but they do body scrubs and had the boys grazed often. One lady doesnt speak English, the other speaks a fair amount.
Do you have a phone number or link to ad for Plus Spa in Freeport?

Sorry buddy, not always on UG but here's the info.

Plus Spa
917-300-0722
11 West Sunrise Hwy Freeport, NY 11520

Again I think it's $55 for an hour. I usually tip like $20, if y'all like them walking on your back they do that too.
Do they require u to wear shorts or underwear? Nothing NOTHING I hate more than being told to wear something while the masseuse is fumbling over my underwear with her oily hands trying to massage around my lower back and thighs, horrible experience.

Do they require u to wear shorts or underwear? Nothing NOTHING I hate more than being told to wear something while the masseuse is fumbling over my underwear with her oily hands trying to massage around my lower back and thighs, horrible experience.
A place tried that on me once (asking me to wear my underwear). I just got off the table and got dressed (as in I'm leaving). With the legit palces you pay on the way out for the massage - so no massage no pay.

I get a lot of legit massages at the Hand and Stones that are in all the strip malls.

I think the first time I left my boxers on and it was terrible. Since then I just go naked.

It is 100% legit massage so you get the room - undress yourself - and then they come back when you are covered.

Every single legit masseuse I have had knows how to move the sheet and keep you covered but
still get access to most of the muscle groups.

I get a lot of legit massages at the Hand and Stones that are in all the strip malls.

I think the first time I left my boxers on and it was terrible. Since then I just go naked.

It is 100% legit massage so you get the room - undress yourself - and then they come back when you are covered.

Every single legit masseuse I have had knows how to move the sheet and keep you covered but
still get access to most of the muscle groups.
Yes-
I often find the legit massage more “relaxing/productive” then the same quality massage with HE
No expectations of technique, upsell, performance or PE—
My only thought- I’ll frequent the high end spas in a resort or hotel and end up paying 2-3 times more than what it would be at a local place

Hey buddy, this one did not require you and some that even post signs requesting it, I still go naked. Sometimes they even barge in while I’m getting undressed and then I act nonchalant and get on the table. I hate the fumbling of the sheet.