Legit Massage

Anyone know of a great legit massage spot in the Kew Gardens, Forest Hills, Rego Park area? 7 days spa shut down a few months ago the lady there was awesome with her deep tissue and hot stones not to mention the finisher walking on my back very reasonable price as well. If anyone knows anything close to this level of service please do share I don’t care if there are no extras I need a great place to unwind and relax heck even a sauna included would be nice!

Thanks I will have to check these out so I have to make an appointment ahead of time to request these particular women or is walk in welcome? Also what’s the rate for these places Hhr and HR and what’s expected tips? Sorry for so many questions just want to go in prepared and knowing what to expect that’s all thanks again.

Thanks I will have to check these out so I have to make an appointment ahead of time to request these particular women or is walk in welcome? Also what’s the rate for these places Hhr and HR and what’s expected tips? Sorry for so many questions just want to go in prepared and knowing what to expect that’s all thanks again.
If you want a particular girl you should call first. If you walk in you'll get whoever is next up. The massage at A+ is 35. at VN 40. I usually tip 20 on a legit massage but that's up to you.

T
You do realize that you are responding to a post (and advice) that is almost 6 years old.

Many place do not last that long and many closed permanently because of Covid
Thanks for helping me realize these truths I will take them moving forward in my life thanks for the help and advice it’s greatly appreciated!

I was at a legit massage place AZN last week. I’ve been going for a few years.
Never got anything but legit massage and never asked over the years. Anyway getting my massage and had sore glutes from a workout, she grazed the boys, ohhh, I lifted and she grazed many times, flip and rub her ass, pulled the sheet off, she just looked at me and nodded that her boss would see. I tried a few more times and got rejected. Tipped her between regular and HE. Awkward for me as it was like nothing happened but did.
mom going to give it another go soon.
keep ya posted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was at a legit massage place AZN last week. I’ve been going for a few years.
Never got anything but legit massage and never asked over the years. Anyway getting my massage and had sore glutes from a workout, she grazed the boys, ohhh, I lifted and she grazed many times, flip and rub her ass, pulled the sheet off, she just looked at me and nodded that her boss would see. I tried a few more times and got rejected. Tipped her between regular and HE. Awkward for me as it was like nothing happened but did.
mom going to give it another go soon.
keep ya posted.
Did you want to share where AZN is?
Any kind of contact information?

There have been many places reviewed here that offer only legit massages. But they might be difficult to find. You would need go through all the reviews.

If there is a sufficient interest, maybe the MODs can create a separate forum/category. Going forward, if you visit an AMP and it turns out to be legit, post the review in the new area. People seeking a legit only massage would know where to look.

There is a place in Lynbrook/Malverne that I go to from time to time — I think they are called Shine Spa- On Hempstead Ave next to Supermarket-
Solid massage for 1 hour @ $50.00..

Place is clean, solid walls and curtains for doors- I will admit HE are available for discretionary tip- As far as I know, nothing else available- For the $50, it’s worth the massage