Legit Massage

Hey buddy, this one did not require you and some that even post signs requesting it, I still go naked. Sometimes they even barge in while I’m getting undressed and then I act nonchalant and get on the table. I hate the fumbling of the sheet.
As an exhibitionist, I get thrills being naked in the presence of women, in fact one of my weird kinks is CFNM - clothes female naked male. Dont ask me why, I cant explain why I am how I am or why i find it such such a turn on.

i wouldnt mind when the girls barge in, I actually would get instantly turned on lol. But i suppose it would explain why i seem to prefer massages over FS. Especially when you get an independent one who acts like their legit but will bend rules like let you go undraped/naked or reluctantly jerk you off or let you jerk yourself off in front of her, a la louis c.k. Style lol

516-951-8099 - legit massage from a mid20s early 30s bulgarian girl named victoria.

Sweet friendly independent masseuse. Legit massage, no hanky panky, friendly energy. $150/hr + tipped $30. Pricier than my usual range but hard to find independent legit masseuses these days. was happy with her, reminded me of my romanian girl from years back who charged a bargain price of $70/hr but she disappeared during covid sadly.

(516) 951-8099 - legit massage from a mid20s early 30s bulgarian girl named victoria.

Sweet friendly independent masseuse. Legit massage, no hanky panky, friendly energy. $150/hr + tipped $30. Pricier than my usual range but hard to find independent legit masseuses these days. was happy with her, reminded me of my romanian girl from years back who charged a bargain price of $70/hr but she disappeared during covid sadly.
She comes to you ?
Or you go to her ?

Not a place for exhibition or anything other than getting a good muscle workout.
The chiropractor college on Division Ave in Levittown.
For those on Medicare, about $6.50 per treatment.
Various electric stim, laser, ultrasound and deep tissue massage.

The students spend about 1 hour treating the troubled areas.

Once again this is for therapy, so please understand the parameters.

The Hand and Stones where I have the membership for Legit Massages have a well oiled machine
for soliciting - they even troll you on the way out to tip on your card.

The membership is something like $70 a month? but the face value of the massage is about
$80 plus tax. So a straight up 20% tip would be $16.00 based on the value.

I just bring a $20 bill and give it to the masseuse right after the massage. Probably overtipping but
easier than dealing with $1 bills and $15 is too little.

It is a very physical job for them and I am sure they don't get a great salary.

billyS

Reign of Terror
(516) 951-8099 - legit massage from a mid20s early 30s bulgarian girl named victoria.

If she is incall then give us the town so guys don't waste their time calling her if she is out of their comfort range

Personally I tip independents when I have reason to believe I got some service which is above and beyond their "usual" (like they aren't full service but I got that).
I assume in addition she got some other "tip" from you such as your referral of her to other customers?

I believe that an independent, that doesn't share earnings with anyone, doesn't get a tip as her superior service (and price charged to reflect such) should be such that her tip was repeat employment.

For example my landscaping crew consists of the owner and 5 employees. I do not tip the owner, I tip the 4 crew members and I tip the lead guy a bit more than the others. Their service is always outstanding and little extras I ask for during the season are always accommodated.

I do not tip my dentist or my dental hygienist.

In my company accepting tips by any of my field employees was forbidden as I felt (and I told them so) as their service to the customer should always be at top level and they always got a generous Christmas bonus from me. Accepting a tip (other than a nominal value Christmas gift) by my purchasing guy was a fireable offence i.e., a bribe.

The Hand and Stones where I have the membership for Legit Massages have a well oiled machine
for soliciting - they even troll you on the way out to tip on your card.

The membership is something like $70 a month? but the face value of the massage is about
$80 plus tax. So a straight up 20% tip would be $16.00 based on the value.

I just bring a $20 bill and give it to the masseuse right after the massage. Probably overtipping but
easier than dealing with $1 bills and $15 is too little.

It is a very physical job for them and I am sure they don't get a great salary.
The problem with these franchises or small businesses is they can be super strict and unaccomodating. I literally was thrown out of one place for having a boner despite being FULLY draped by a bed sheet. My face was covered with a towel and the masseuse, a slender pretty blond 20something started off friendly at first but once she started working on my upper thighs about 5 minutes in, I pitched a rather pointy tent. Next thing i know, she slams her stuff on the table and walks out and says, “this massage is over, you will be met downstairs”. Mind you i was super friendly and polite the whole time, not like some creepy or aggressive pervert, hands by my side, face covered, completely draped, and making small talk.

Funny thing is i get a call while i was on my way home, the owner calls yelling at me that hes ‘called the cops and they are on their way bc what i asked for!’ I said what did i ask for? He replies ‘YOU ASKED FOR WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!!’ Mind you i hadnt at any time asked for any extras. So this dude was off his rockers. This was back in my 20s so ever since i refuse to go to a franchise / small business type of legit massage spa.

at least they didnt throw me out into the streets naked this time tho….

He also threatened me saying ‘HE HAS CAMERAS!!!’ and the second he said that he stopped short and hung up, probably realizing he just admitted to voyeuring his clientele which I’m pretty sure is not a good look either legally or in the eyes of his customers

I get a lot of legit massages so I try pay extra attention to making sure that
don't get into that situation at a legit massage chain location.

Maybe a visit to an AMP or a SB the same/previous day.

I had the perfect setup for a while where I would hit a SB, take a quick shower
at home, and then swing over to a hand and stone for a legit massage.

I do get the feeling that it is unusual for a guy to be going regularly
to one of these legit places as most of the other clients seem to be older house wives.

There is also a whole pitch about a safety button which I think they had to
do because of some lawsuits. From what I read it was more some male workers
getting friendly with the housewives.

So far I have been lucky - no reaction ever on the flip.

Wha
I get a lot of legit massages so I try pay extra attention to making sure that
don't get into that situation at a legit massage chain location.

Maybe a visit to an AMP or a SB the same/previous day.

I had the perfect setup for a while where I would hit a SB, take a quick shower
at home, and then swing over to a hand and stone for a legit massage.

I do get the feeling that it is unusual for a guy to be going regularly
to one of these legit places as most of the other clients seem to be older house wives.

There is also a whole pitch about a safety button which I think they had to
do because of some lawsuits. From what I read it was more some male workers
getting friendly with the housewives.

So far I have been lucky - no reaction ever on the flip.
whats SB? So u basically clean your pipes out first and get your urges out before you go?

The way i saw it, the masseuse was entirely in the wrong. You work in an industry where you are rubbing naked people, some if not many men will react when you touch certain areas, an erection should not be seen as offensive, in fact, it should be completely ignored, or if the masseuse is uncomfortable she can say, do you need a minute to calm down and I’ll return when you are ready, or something to that effect. But downright being offended by an erection is completely prude mentality unfit for this profession, imho. Especially when the client was behaving completely polite and respectful

It is in another thread - but I use the Secret Benefits Sugar Baby site a lot.
(that is what the SB is short form)

I found that at first that it was slow but as you keep working it and get comfortable
with some of the girls you get more flexibility in what you can do and can plan ahead.

So I would setup a sugar baby meetup on the same night as the massage- even better
if she hosted - to save the hotel - and then have a massage scheduled for later in
the night. If I setup the hotel then I would shower there before the massage.

I really like a full on 100 % legitimate massage with some happy fun times-
it is so hard to get that combo at an AMP.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The problem with these franchises or small businesses is they can be super strict and unaccomodating. I literally was thrown out of one place for having a boner despite being FULLY draped by a bed sheet. My face was covered with a towel and the masseuse, a slender pretty blond 20something started off friendly at first but once she started working on my upper thighs about 5 minutes in, I pitched a rather pointy tent. Next thing i know, she slams her stuff on the table and walks out and says, “this massage is over, you will be met downstairs”. Mind you i was super friendly and polite the whole time, not like some creepy or aggressive pervert, hands by my side, face covered, completely draped, and making small talk.

Funny thing is i get a call while i was on my way home, the owner calls yelling at me that hes ‘called the cops and they are on their way bc what i asked for!’ I said what did i ask for? He replies ‘YOU ASKED FOR WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!!’ Mind you i hadnt at any time asked for any extras. So this dude was off his rockers. This was back in my 20s so ever since i refuse to go to a franchise / small business type of legit massage spa.

at least they didnt throw me out into the streets naked this time tho….
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Given your history I kinda am leaning towards maybe you said something suggestive or ar least something she interpreted as suggestive and combined with the boner she ran out of the room.

Where there is smoke there is fire.
Given your history I kinda am leaning towards maybe you said something suggestive or ar least something she interpreted as suggestive and combined with the boner she ran out of the room.
You’re right I have kinks but I always check for consent first. If she lets me go naked, then great, if not, i ask if can use a small towel, if not, then i use whatever towel she provides but i ask if i can fold it to make it smaller, that almost always gets the green light. If she says no then its no, and i enjoy the massage and tip less, but i never push it when theres no consent or can tell she’s uncomfortable.

With that said, the only thing that could have been a red flag for her was when she asked if I wanted her to focus on any problem areas and i said the butt/glutes and thighs and asked to be covered with just the thinner bedsheet rather than both the bedsheet AND the thick fleece blanket. That would have felt so gross and uncomfortable.

I think she could have worked on other areas, required me to use the thicker fleece blanket or take a break, not outright kick me out so suddenly.

The only thing i suppose that made her so upset is possibly some asshole monger pervert with the same kink as me but without the courtesy or respect got too weird/aggressive and she got traumatized from it and took it out on me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You’re right I have kinks but I always check for consent first. If she lets me go naked, then great, if not, i ask if can use a small towel, if not, then i use whatever towel she provides but i ask if i can fold it to make it smaller, that almost always gets the green light. If she says no then its no, and i enjoy the massage and tip less, but i never push it when theres no consent or can tell she’s uncomfortable.

With that said, the only thing that could have been a red flag for her was when she asked if I wanted her to focus on any problem areas and i said the butt/glutes and thighs and asked to be covered with just the thinner bedsheet rather than both the bedsheet AND the thick fleece blanket. That would have felt so gross and uncomfortable.

I think she could have worked on other areas, required me to use the thicker fleece blanket or take a break, not outright kick me out so suddenly.

The only thing i suppose that made her so upset is possibly some asshole monger pervert with the same kink as me but without the courtesy or respect got too weird/aggressive and she got traumatized from it and took it out on me.
No I think she saw thru your politeness and knew you were there not so much for the massage as much as getting aroused.

I basically asked her to massage all the areas around your cock, asked to be as lightly covered as possible then popped a boner.

That wasn't an accidental boner, that's what you came in there for and she saw right thru it.

You're right other perverts probably did the same thing and didn't even try to hide their intentions so her guard was probably all ready up when you asked for the thin sheet.