Happy Foot Spa - 322 Larkfield Rd. East Northport 631-486-6843

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy
35/HR 35/Tip

Asked for the above fun providers who are always busy or not there….
Got myself Lucy today. Probably late 50s early 60s. Chubby.
ONLY CHOOSE HER FOR A LEGIT MASSAGE.
Thats what I did.
I was on the massage table monger style and she didn’t even initiate. Guess she could tell I was not even the slightest interested in anything with her.
however her legit massage was pretty good!
kudos to her on that. I don’t like their system and I still seem to go back just because of the cost of admission.

Had Lisa today.
Almost all the girls were not working (maybe 5-6 hanging around)
Asked for hard, got medium. Wasn't bad but she quickly got to the flip which I didn't like. Asked for FS.

I won't do that again as it is pretty difficult to F**k on a massage table w/o making any noise (such as table moving). There is so little privacy that when I took out a condom she took it from me so she could open the wrapper very slowly and quietly. During the action She kept of putting her finger up to her lips to make shhh sound. Simply not worth the trouble (this ain't one of the Flushing places where you can hear the guy in next curtained cubical pounding away and the fake moaning)

Anyway I finally gave up and made BJ sign.

Pretty good BBBJCIM. She waited until I was completely done before she spit out into the wash cloth that she used prior to wipe the oil off my back (I really hope it gets rinsed out and then thrown in wash machine before it gets used on next guy:eek:)

Funny, I was done 40 minutes in and when I started getting dressed she looked concerned. She pointed to clock on wall and said "more time" They definitely do not have a pump and dump mentality

I may try another girl and then use this place and my fav one (probably Tina) as my legit massage plus HJ finish place.

BTW, one of my concerns is if the place gets raided all LE has to do is pull back a curtain to see what is going on.

I wonder if that was Genius I saw there yesterday! Had Yuki. Average massage. It certainly was relaxing. They had me move tables mid massage because a lady had come in to get a foot massage. They quickly moved me, my things and adjusted the curtains so there was an empty table between me and the lady.

No sheet for the entire massage. She touched every crevice, nook, cranny on my body, between my toes, butthole, etc. She didn't take her tits out until we talked about $. $60 for a tits out patient HJ. Her B/C tit with really lovely nipples. She leaned over, her tit in my mouth while she gave me a really nice, patient, non-rushed handjob.

On the way out saw a bunch of other providers. I asked MMS who the cutie in the white top was. I think she said Nina (?) Cute face, great bod under the tight shirt. Next time for sure.

I'd be back more frequently if it weren't so far away!

$35 for the hour + $60 for a tits out hj

Had Lisa today.
Almost all the girls were not working (maybe 5-6 hanging around)
Asked for hard, got medium. Wasn't bad but she quickly got to the flip which I didn't like. Asked for FS.

I won't do that again as it is pretty difficult to F**k on a massage table w/o making any noise (such as table moving). There is so little privacy that when I took out a condom she took it from me so she could open the wrapper very slowly and quietly. During the action She kept of putting her finger up to her lips to make shhh sound. Simply not worth the trouble (this ain't one of the Flushing places where you can hear the guy in next curtained cubical pounding away and the fake moaning)

Anyway I finally gave up and made BJ sign.

Pretty good BBBJCIM. She waited until I was completely done before she spit out into the wash cloth that she used prior to wipe the oil off my back (I really hope it gets rinsed out and then thrown in wash machine before it gets used on next guy:eek:)

Funny, I was done 40 minutes in and when I started getting dressed she looked concerned. She pointed to clock on wall and said "more time" They definitely do not have a pump and dump mentality

I may try another girl and then use this place and my fav one (probably Tina) as my legit massage plus HJ finish place.

BTW, one of my concerns is if the place gets raided all LE has to do is pull back a curtain to see what is going on.
Damage? Tip ?

Read the thread — it's all there.
Is it though?
I read and reread your post on Lisa. You didn't mention any price. You didn't even say something like....typical price for this place.
The reason it seems like a valid question (to me) is because I have noticed experiences and tipping do vary among mongers and the amp girls not just this place but many places. You were reviewing a specific girl. We want specifics about this girl.
I do appreciate your length and experience on the site, I do value your contributions. That being said, you might be wrong on this one.

Is it though?
I read and reread your post on Lisa. You didn't mention any price. You didn't even say something like....typical price for this place.
The reason it seems like a valid question (to me) is because I have noticed experiences and tipping do vary among mongers and the amp girls not just this place but many places. You were reviewing a specific girl. We want specifics about this girl.
I do appreciate your length and experience on the site, I do value your contributions. That being said, you might be wrong on this one.
Groan.

...... I tip her 40 which she was clearly not expecting, all smiles and a bow. Of all my legit massages this was right p there plus you get a HJ.

Tina

........ HJ was $20 and tits out and extra 10 which I took. She sprays my hands with alcohol. Small B's (maybe large A's) with responsive nips. Decent HJ and cleanup. OTC rubbing in crotch area (at this price anyway). when I asked about FS she said "not here"

So:
After several posts of mine (and several of others) entry price and tip (for extras) were posted .

Since so many guys (including me) already posted pricing and tips (as I replied to you) IN THIS THREAD for various services I decided to just list quality of services I received from then on.

Everything you need is IN THIS THREAD.

Groan.

...... I tip her 40 which she was clearly not expecting, all smiles and a bow. Of all my legit massages this was right p there plus you get a HJ.
Groan all you want, but here is what I found IN THIS THREAD...

You were asked (I thought nicely) to give price detail on your review of LISA. You still did not give that info for LISA. You said you did CFS and finished with BBBJCIM.

I looked back IN THIS THREAD for reviews of LISA. I only found one.

@Xbrewmaker posted a review a year and a half ago that included BBFS
@Chunkybutt says she will do BBFS but gives no review or pricing
@Horndog2.0 says he got a typical BBBJCIM but doesn't provide price. He also says she's leaving for a month.

Is this even the same Lisa you saw?

Groan all you want, but here is what I found IN THIS THREAD...

You were asked (I thought nicely) to give price detail on your review of LISA. You still did not give that info for LISA. You said you did CFS and finished with BBBJCIM.

I looked back IN THIS THREAD for reviews of LISA. I only found one.

@Xbrewmaker posted a review a year and a half ago that included BBFS
@Chunkybutt says she will do BBFS but gives no review or pricing
@Horndog2.0 says he got a typical BBBJCIM but doesn't provide price. He also says she's leaving for a month.

Is this even the same Lisa you saw?
Good luck sir.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It is standard practice here to list both damage and tip in every review regardless of how many times it has already been mentioned in the thread.

I feel all the moderators here have been very consistent in enforcing this rule.

It is standard practice here to list both damage and tip in every review regardless of how many times it has already been mentioned in the thread.

I feel all the moderators here have been very consistent in enforcing this rule.
MOD: Kindly read the following in its entirety. If my thinking if faulty please advise and I will modify my postings accordingly.

I do not list the tip if the girl asks me not to do so (as was the case with Lisa). This was not the case with the other girls I reviewed that did not ask me not to divulge the negotiated tip — I post such tips and for what service in my reviews.

For example there are some (that want to be) totally legit places where if management finds out that extra's are given the girl gets fired. I actually saw this at another place I reviewed for legit massages only (where the owner pulled aside the curtain to ask a question of the girl, and saw me with my hand down her panties). It was only 1pm but when I went to pay the house fee (you pay when you leave at this place) the owner made a point of cashing out the girl's share (earned up to that point of the day) of the house fee and the girl was told to sit in the lobby, I assume for the rest of the day. I never saw the girl there again.

If this is against the rules then obviously I will not post a review of any girl that asks me not to post the amount.

Also, where the girl asks me not to post the extra services I receive, what I do post is the amount of the tip from which it should be obvious that it wasn't just for a totally legit massage. Again, if this is against the rules then obviously I will not post a review of any girl that asks me not to post the the services given.

My thinking is even though the the specific extra services and/or the amount or wasn't posted, posting a review of what was obtainable (and more importantly what isn't at any price) is useful.

For example Tina who gave a massage that was on the level of the better legit ones I've received would only do HJ. Anything above and beyond requests were rejected w/o discussing price. "I don't do that" when I made the BJ or FS signal and when I tried to put my hand under down her panties she said (pointing to her crotch) "only outside"

billyS

Reign of Terror
MOD: Kindly read the following in its entirety. If my thinking if faulty please advise and I will modify my postings accordingly.

I do not list the tip if the girl asks me not to do so (as was the case with Lisa). This was not the case with the other girls I reviewed that did not ask me not to divulge the negotiated tip — I post such tips and for what service in my reviews.

For example there are some (that want to be) totally legit places where if management finds out that extra's are given the girl gets fired. I actually saw this at another place I reviewed for legit massages only (where the owner pulled aside the curtain to ask a question of the girl, and saw me with my hand down her panties). It was only 1pm but when I went to pay the house fee (you pay when you leave at this place) the owner made a point of cashing out the girl's share (earned up to that point of the day) of the house fee and the girl was told to sit in the lobby, I assume for the rest of the day. I never saw the girl there again.

If this is against the rules then obviously I will not post a review of any girl that asks me not to post the amount.

Also, where the girl asks me not to post the extra services I receive, what I do post is the amount of the tip from which it should be obvious that it wasn't just for a totally legit massage. Again, if this is against the rules then obviously I will not post a review of any girl that asks me not to post the the services given.

My thinking is even though the the specific extra services and/or the amount or wasn't posted, posting a review of what was obtainable (and more importantly what isn't at any price) is useful.

For example Tina who gave a massage that was on the level of the better legit ones I've received would only do HJ. Anything above and beyond requests were rejected w/o discussing price. "I don't do that" when I made the BJ or FS signal and when I tried to put my hand under down her panties she said (pointing to her crotch) "only outside"
So the simplist thing to have done was when @RadioJones1 asked you for the damage on Lisa you could have said she asked you not to mention it and that would have been the end of it.

And this is the end of this whole discussion.

Tina was waiting in the lobby for an appointment so I had to pick someone else.
Amy ("is new girl" mamasan said) was picked.
About 5'6 or so, not petite (not fat but solid).

Asked for strong, got relatively strong with lot of finger work on neck area. Actually I needed that and she loosened tightness in the area for me.

Started off with massage thru towel, (15 min) then moved towel around to expose areas to massage with oil. A just tad too much oil but otherwise good. Hot wet towel cleanup but no hot stones for some reason (I heard the clicking sounds of others getting hot stone treatment),

About 35 minutes in with me on my stomach, she bent one of my legs at the knee to reach under and play with the boys and genius jr.

Asked me to flip and made HJ motion, I indicated yes and point to her tits and pants. she said how much, I put up 4 fingers, she responded with 5 I replied 4 and she nodded ok.

Top up and girls removed from bra. Nice B's with responsive nips. I have no idea how firm her ass was as I was plying with tit with one hand and had the other one down her panties with FIV.

Nice relaxing HJ.

After the cleanup she finished the hour with foot and calf massage the cup of cool water.

This is not a pump and dump joint which is refreshing.

While I was getting dressed picked up the 2- 20's I left, gave me with a head bow then she changed the table covers.

Massage not as good as Tina, but not bad.

35 house plus 40 tip

Saw Tina is in her late 50s-early 60s. About 5ft 100lbs. Small or large As. $35 for the hour. Solid massage and relaxing release. Tipped $20. She wasn’t happy about this. Said I should see another girl next time. Wanted $60 for removing top during release.

Decent massage with good release from older typical Asian. Don’t think I’ll repeat as she was just too old.

Simply was matter of time. There was no subtlety in how services were offered. Perhaps 8 girls were working who arrived in the morning and left in the evening.

Obviously there were sufficient # of customers arriving and leaving corresponding for such a large # of girls.

Saturday was my last visit there and I was very concerned about the place getting busted. Was just too out there and they were a victim of their own success — low prices, very good massages, clean.

I have not been posting for a years honestly. But. I had my Chinese girlfriend for a long time and also as side AMP I was going to this location. It is/was local and best prices on LI.

I remember back then when I was learning we used to called that a "Genius Effect". Whenever genius goes into a place and writes a review, that place would get slammed with a mongers. By the way Genius is a legend! :cool:

Genius don't know but he is my teacher in this hobby. I don't know him but you know what I mean. I used his tricks and plus I added my own things it to get the extra milage out of any situation. I mastered a couple of things, most important one was learning Chinese to go along with it :D

I know that Genius Effect happened because this was a message I received one day ". Yesterday was very busy, and everyone did seven or eight people. One person, five people left, and I didn’t have lunch until five o’clock " obviously this message is translated from Chinese to English.

Anyways according to insider Anna and Amy is burned out in this incident. And place is not closed. MamaSan is asking some of the workers to come back to work. Most likely they will be opening soon.

Looks like, All curtains and no inside modifications Fire department was not able to write them anything so they could not shut it down. Same thing goes for a town I guess.

This place was under a radar for so many years. The price and service was absolutely golden. All of a sudden this happens. One certain thing is that LE is reading this forums on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.