Latina Ficha Bars

you gotta be careful in the hempstead ficha bars..lots of shit goes down,,shooting,stabbing etc..
i have walked into the corona joints,off roosvlt,mangoes etc and it seems a bit more "civilized"..
just my thoughts...

I've been really looking forward to your update, it seems that dolls is closed last time i checked i was really looking for a chance to check it out with a freind
It could have been because of the snow or cold weather. Dolls is also closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sometimes there aren't that many girls there.
Most of them work in a bikini. When I go there I dance bachata and reggaeton.
The women that work there never refuse to dance with anybody. No customer needs to know how to dance. Just stand on the dance floor or against a wall and most of the girls will give you a standing lap dance (well, sort of).
$10 for 10 min of bachata and $15 for 10 min of reggaeton. I think the prices are 5 bucks higher on the weekends.

Hey All,

Has anyone been out lately. It looks like our thread has started to dry up. Spring is here so it's a great time to get back out there find some spots. I will be out in Queens this weekend. I will share some of my findings.

We lake

Hey All,

Has anyone been out lately. It looks like our thread has started to dry up. Spring is here so it's a great time to get back out there find some spots. I will be out in Queens this weekend. I will share some of my findings.
I go to Bachata in Hempstead, Flamingo and Dolls in Queens. The Flamingo and Doll ownership seems to be renewing their talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lol why are you giving me a hard time just want to know in plain English if something else is on the menu. From what I heard in the past is that these types of places are just dances was wondering if some of these places offer a little more that's all I meant to ask no harm. Just put the word exotic in there because it is mostly being done by exotic women.

There had been some discussion about how "active" the ficha scene is. While my Spanish isn't very good I did see THIS on BP
Damas interesadas en ser bailarinas? Venir en persona y tomar una copa con nosotros,
Se podría hacer hasta $ 500 a $ 1000 por noche!
Llamada / texto Gee 917-280-5809
Usted puede hacer dinero con Lap Dances y mantener todo el dinero que recoja, propina sala de champán ,mantener todo el dinero, cuando se tiene el cliente que compra un cóctel obtener $ 5 fichas para entregar al final de la noche, mantener el dinero, 21 bebidas también $ 5 fichas, dinero en ésta etapa es suyo también.

... so I guess there's still some sort of market.

Ladies interested in becoming dancers ? Come in person and have a drink with us,
You could make up to $ 500 to $ 1000 per night !
Call / text Gee 917-280-5809
You can make money with Lap Dances and keep all the money they collect, tip champagne room , keep all the money , when you have the customer who buys a cocktail get $ 5 chips to deliver at the end of the night, keep the money , 21 drinks also $ 5 chips , money at this stage is yours too.