Latina Ficha Bars

They're just regular bars with girls who will dance with and hang out with you for tips. Nothing sexual, aside from occasional chemistry two people may happen to have. They'll dance with you, hang out and BS with you, pretend they like you, etc. as long as the tips and drinks keep coming.
Oh ok thanks for the info
These bars were created for immigrants who are lonely and for them to waste their money there. You have to spend $400 or more that night for you to even peek the girls interest and perhaps multiple times.

This isnt a place to try takeout unless your money is long and perhaps patience as well.

They're just regular bars with girls who will dance with and hang out with you for tips. Nothing sexual, aside from occasional chemistry two people may happen to have. They'll dance with you, hang out and BS with you, pretend they like you, etc. as long as the tips and drinks keep coming.
So the Latina bar on Northern Blvd is one of those kind of bars. I seen some nice looking ladies hanging in front

Mid Suffolk in Coram, it's called casa rica. Located in plaza 99 shopping center on middle country rd.
The big hooplah this weekend about the crack pipe “pens” was right in fromt of this place.
This is ine spot I would NEVER even remotely consider. Too much other activity around to ever feel even remotely comfortable.
All she or anyone else in the establishment has to do is slip something to you and you will lose everything before you know what happened.

Holy crap. Did not even know UG was still around. Have not been to a ficha bar in years. Glad to see the monster thread I started is still going.

Have been in DR where we have “piano bars” . Sort of like ficha bars but not tips per dance. They get a cut of drink tab and of course you tip em later. Busienessmen buy a bottle of scotch and have 3-4 waitresses attending him and dancing etc. Problem is now you see the chicas chatting on phone and ignoring the guy that dropped 100 bucks on a bottle. Se the places close down.

Maybe 4-5 left. I go to one fairly regularly which has live music some nights. Well hidden. Not a single taxi or uber driver knew where it was. Lots of venezuelans as well these days. One in particular is drop dead gorgeous.

One tall waitress as in 5’10” kept telling me she knew me. She looked mid to late thirties. One day she finally mentioned she remembered me from Jaragua merengue bar. Told her I only stayed there my firsy two trips. Back in 1998. She said she knows and she worked there from 1996! I was shocked! She was 38! Did not look it. 39 now and she has stopped working there. She texts me every week to go out. Have not said yes yet. I may take advantage of the fact she no longer works there to scout out the hot venezuelan or the 39 year olds younger sister.

I did go to a latina bar in the bronx a few months back. Waitresses werr friendly but not at all attractive.

Oh well. Good to see the ficha bars are alive and well.

Holy crap. Did not even know UG was still around. Have not been to a ficha bar in years. Glad to see the monster thread I started is still going.

Have been in DR where we have “piano bars” . Sort of like ficha bars but not tips per dance. They get a cut of drink tab and of course you tip em later. Busienessmen buy a bottle of scotch and have 3-4 waitresses attending him and dancing etc. Problem is now you see the chicas chatting on phone and ignoring the guy that dropped 100 bucks on a bottle. Se the places close down.

Maybe 4-5 left. I go to one fairly regularly which has live music some nights. Well hidden. Not a single taxi or uber driver knew where it was. Lots of venezuelans as well these days. One in particular is drop dead gorgeous.

One tall waitress as in 5’10” kept telling me she knew me. She looked mid to late thirties. One day she finally mentioned she remembered me from Jaragua merengue bar. Told her I only stayed there my firsy two trips. Back in 1998. She said she knows and she worked there from 1996! I was shocked! She was 38! Did not look it. 39 now and she has stopped working there. She texts me every week to go out. Have not said yes yet. I may take advantage of the fact she no longer works there to scout out the hot venezuelan or the 39 year olds younger sister.

I did go to a latina bar in the bronx a few months back. Waitresses werr friendly but not at all attractive.

Oh well. Good to see the ficha bars are alive and well.
Where do you stay in DR. Years ago I would go for long weekend twice a month but have been back in a while.

Sorry bumming an old thread. I walked by Gato Verde today at lunch time and noticed 3 girls inside in fairly skimpy outfits. This is though their tinted windows. Although I was in the area for recon of the AMPs across the street, this got my attention. By the way, the place looked empty otherwise.

Just curious if anyone has experience with getting liquid lunch at this place on a slow Monday. Me being white, being a bit preppy dressed kinda made me think twice about going in. And most of the posts in this thread talk a night night time.

Sorry bumming an old thread. I walked by Gato Verde today at lunch time and noticed 3 girls inside in fairly skimpy outfits. This is though their tinted windows. Although I was in the area for recon of the AMPs across the street, this got my attention. By the way, the place looked empty otherwise.

Just curious if anyone has experience with getting liquid lunch at this place on a slow Monday. Me being white, being a bit preppy dressed kinda made me think twice about going in. And most of the posts in this thread talk a night night time.
Hey Whatsup.
I have been coming here since the pandemic.
I always get a liquid lunch here. It's better on Wednesday through Friday IMO.
I'm familiar with some of the bartenders....
Here's the rundown.......
Everyday there's 2 bartenders behind the bar. They never leave the bar, then there's a couple of girls sitting on the tables . Mon and Tuesday there is usually 2 girls on the table.
Wed thru Friday there are many More. This is all between noon and 3pm.
At 3pm more girls come in.
You can buy a drink for the girls or bartenders. 20 bucks per drink!!!
I speak Spanish so communication is easy.
I've gotten some phone numbers,but not really in a hurry to try hooking up reason is because the ones who gave me their number are territorial. One of them even knows when I show up on her day off.
So when I pull the trigger, I probably won't be able to go back and drink. Lol.
(Reachmehere91) let me know if you wanna meet there for your next liquid lunch.

Hey Whatsup.
I have been coming here since the pandemic.
I always get a liquid lunch here. It's better on Wednesday through Friday IMO.
I'm familiar with some of the bartenders....
Here's the rundown.......
Everyday there's 2 bartenders behind the bar. They never leave the bar, then there's a couple of girls sitting on the tables . Mon and Tuesday there is usually 2 girls on the table.
Wed thru Friday there are many More. This is all between noon and 3pm.
At 3pm more girls come in.
You can buy a drink for the girls or bartenders. 20 bucks per drink!!!
I speak Spanish so communication is easy.
I've gotten some phone numbers,but not really in a hurry to try hooking up reason is because the ones who gave me their number are territorial. One of them even knows when I show up on her day off.
So when I pull the trigger, I probably won't be able to go back and drink. Lol.
(Reachmehere91) let me know if you wanna meet there for your next liquid lunch.
Thanks for the rundown. So early in the day there is still no dancing? Also, my Spanish is poor, how are these girls language skills?

my whole thing would be the dancing/grinding. If there is none of that yet, it’s pointless… my situation is that I’m a busy guy and only monger at lunch. Not really looking for phone numbers unless she let me get my D wet in the bathroom stall.

Thanks for the rundown. So early in the day there is still no dancing? Also, my Spanish is poor, how are these girls language skills?

my whole thing would be the dancing/grinding. If there is none of that yet, it’s pointless… my situation is that I’m a busy guy and only monger at lunch. Not really looking for phone numbers unless she let me get my D wet in the bathroom stall.
Sorry. None of what your looking for is available there.

I recommend a daytime strip club like Ricks or Gallagher's

Sorry. None of what your looking for is available there.

I recommend a daytime strip club like Ricks or Gallagher's
Thanks. Gallaghers these days opens later most weekdays. The two days when they open at noon, the lineup is poor. I’d say daytime massage ladies in LMPs on Roosevelt are as good looking. The role about no regular LD and “VIP only” is killing them. Ricks is good, but out of the way for me personally.

TBH, I’m a bit skeptical about what I’m hearing about this place. On my personal experience, Usually when things are slow at a bar and the girls and other staff knows you, a little bit of cash would open up possibilities. Of course there is a huge ymmv factor. In any case, I’ll check it out and let you know what I think.

One last thing, does this place serve food for lunch?

Thanks. Gallaghers these days opens later most weekdays. The two days when they open at noon, the lineup is poor. I’d say daytime massage ladies in LMPs on Roosevelt are as good looking. The role about no regular LD and “VIP only” is killing them. Ricks is good, but out of the way for me personally.

TBH, I’m a bit skeptical about what I’m hearing about this place. On my personal experience, Usually when things are slow at a bar and the girls and other staff knows you, a little bit of cash would open up possibilities. Of course there is a huge ymmv factor. In any case, I’ll check it out and let you know what I think.

One last thing, does this place serve food for lunch?
Yes . They have food.

The possibilities you speak of must be at night......I assume.
Also....
It's a big YMMV.
Let me know what you find.

There are two still in Hempstead that seem pretty active but also are very guarded. In the sense that they are closed off culturally from others unless your El Salvadorian.
Maybe if you are hispanic and look the part try them out and figure out where they are - however I wouldn’t try it.
There also is a fast house but again - El Salvadorian and it seems only their own kind.
MS or the 18th st gang surely are behind the operations.

There are two still in Hempstead that seem pretty active but also are very guarded. In the sense that they are closed off culturally from others unless your El Salvadorian.
Maybe if you are hispanic and look the part try them out and figure out where they are - however I wouldn’t try it.
There also is a fast house but again - El Salvadorian and it seems only their own kind.
MS or the 18th st gang surely are behind the operations.
Where are the bars in Hempstead?

Hadn’t looked at this thread in ages. It looks like not much happening. Overcomenwith nostalgia, I took a look on Google t find out what is still around. Most places no hit or closed. (Otro Rollo, e.g.). But Flamingos is still going strong. In fact, they’re on Instagram. I’m here for a few days, so may stop by. Will report. Anything less flashy still up and running?