Latina Ficha Bars

Went to EcuaDomincana and City Cafe last night.

EcuaDominicana looks like it could be awesome, but Thursday night was slow. Only a few customers and 3 girls. We had fun dancing salsa with a morena from Cali Colombia and then left shortly after.

City Cafe had more customers and girls. Nothing exciting so we danced most of the night with the b-maid.

Spent about $200 all night between myself and a friend from Chicago. Both clubs are supposed to be very busy on Friday and Saturday nights, but I'll head to Roosy instead.

Went to EcuaDomincana and City Cafe last night.

EcuaDominicana looks like it could be awesome, but Thursday night was slow. Only a few customers and 3 girls. We had fun dancing salsa with a morena from Cali Colombia and then left shortly after.

City Cafe had more customers and girls. Nothing exciting so we danced most of the night with the b-maid.

Spent about $200 all night between myself and a friend from Chicago. Both clubs are supposed to be very busy on Friday and Saturday nights, but I'll head to Roosy instead.
Some of the ficha girls that I know got to some night clubs in the Heights to look for men.
The places that they have mentioned are Lucky Seven and La Casa del Mofongo on St. Nicholas Ave around 182 St. and, if I'm not mistaken La Nueva Espana.

h_latimer: Thursday night I ate at La Casa de Mofongo. I always go there for dinner and love the churrasco. I never go there to find any chicas though. If I do that I normally go to the barrio Dominican clubs in the Bronx.

Friday night report:
I went to the Bronx to my barrio Dominican club. Met a cutie and spent most of the night with her. Left around 2:00 AM and headed off to Roosy.

It was very late when I got to Roosy, so I went to Gato Verde to see if any of the cute Dominicans were still working there. There was only 1 left. She immediately remembered me and came over after finishing her drink. I spent $80 or so on drinks and danced the rest of the night with her. And damn can this girl bachata. I had to keep pushing her away so I would get so damn hard...there is some definite take out with this girl.

The other girls were no longer working, so it was mainly Mexican women that I'm really not attracted to.

Sorry that I don't have a better report, but I spent too much time and the Bronx around Jerome and Kingsbridge.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
so I went to Gato Verde to see if any of the cute Dominicans were still working there.
I just came on the brag a little bit. It's been a while since I have posted about Roosey. Been seeing a Colombiana that worked the bar there over the last few months. Holy moly, I'm in love again. I'll let you guys do the detective work on this one. ;)

fichasalsero said:
The other girls were no longer working, so it was mainly Mexican women that I'm really not attracted to.
You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are missing with these l'il spinners.

ibanghoodrats said:
Sorry that I don't have a better report, but I spent too much time and the Bronx around Jerome and Kingsbridge.
Jamaica Avenue and Roosevelt Avenue are the only places to be...

I just came on the brag a little bit. It's been a while since I have posted about Roosey. Been seeing a Colombiana that worked the bar there over the last few months. Holy moly, I'm in love again. I'll let you guys do the detective work on this one. ;)

You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are missing with these l'il spinners.

Jamaica Avenue and Roosevelt Avenue are the only places to be...

Gavvy
are you talking about the milf colombian in gato verde, with blondish highlights. last time i was up there i remember a milf who worked in el gato verde. not bad to look at, tho all those girls in there where those dam girdles. take that out and you'll see stretch marks, been there, seen it. try to always bypass that image when going down. but anyways, i miss roosy, especially this time of year when everything goes. be safe out there guys and keep this thread going.

Gavv, PB, Lamont & co.

In town for a bit. Went to a bar tonight on 80th and Northern. May have been an after hours but i was there before 4am. From what a Equi cabbie told me, the AH scene has precipitated. True?

Drove by Garibaldi aroud 3 nd it seemed the same from the outside. Worth exploring?

Gavy,

Man, I had a subsidized senior citizen apartment lined up in Newark. It took six months for all the paperwork to go through. The woman handling the paperwork gets fired, her boss takes over. But she's cool. Then her husband begins to succumb to liver cancer. So, I get this replacement who is all about her looks and ego (and she was nothing to brag about). Two weeks before I move in, this woman tells me to drive up from Virginia to sign the lease. Four hours later, I am in her office and ready to sign. But the witch can't find my file in her colleague's computer. Despite all the jokes and small talk, I end up driving back home without a signed lease.

The next week, two days before I am supposed to move in, I take the bus up from D.C., get to her office by 12:30 and I call her. The dude answering the phone dosen't know where she is. And he tells me to wait two hours. Like a dummy, I do. As I was walking to the office, the receptionist walks out, greets me with a big smile: "Hello, Mr. Virgina, Ms. So-and-so is downstairs." I race into the building and again, this stupid twit cannot find my file. I could not believe someone her age could be that fucking stupid and incompetent. Needless to say, I could not get a key to move in that weekend. I go back to Virginia pissed.

I call the rental company's corporate office in Virginia and was told I could get a key on Monday, when no one in my family could help me move. I was told to accept that or get my deposit and first month's rent back. I opted for the refund. So, I am still searching for old folks apartments that are subsidized. Since I am honest, pay all my taxes, parking tickets, fees and obey the law, I don't know people who could grease a palm for me. So, the reunion will have to wait.

And I had grand plans to surprise you, Bunyon, Wooly and all others with my presence.

Lamont, when we meeting up?
Gavy,

Man, I had a subsidized senior citizen apartment lined up in Newark. It took six months for all the paperwork to go through. The woman handling the paperwork gets fired, her boss takes over. But she's cool. Then her husband begins to succumb to liver cancer. So, I get this replacement who is all about her looks and ego (and she was nothing to brag about). Two weeks before I move in, this woman tells me to drive up from Virginia to sign the lease. Four hours later, I am in her office and ready to sign. But the witch can't find my file in her colleague's computer. Despite all the jokes and small talk, I end up driving back home without a signed lease.

The next week, two days before I am supposed to move in, I take the bus up from D.C., get to her office by 12:30 and I call her. The dude answering the phone dosen't know where she is. And he tells me to wait two hours. Like a dummy, I do. As I was walking to the office, the receptionist walks out, greets me with a big smile: "Hello, Mr. Virgina, Ms. So-and-so is downstairs." I race into the building and again, this stupid twit cannot find my file. I could not believe someone her age could be that fucking stupid and incompetent. Needless to say, I could not get a key to move in that weekend. I go back to Virginia pissed.

I call the rental company's corporate office in Virginia and was told I could get a key on Monday, when no one in my family could help me move. I was told to accept that or get my deposit and first month's rent back. I opted for the refund. So, I am still searching for old folks apartments that are subsidized. Since I am honest, pay all my taxes, parking tickets, fees and obey the law, I don't know people who could grease a palm for me. So, the reunion will have to wait.

And I had grand plans to surprise you, Bunyon, Wooly and all others with my presence.

In the past three months I've been going to the Flamingo in JH and its sister club Dolls on Hillside and 144 in Queens. I tend to go more often to Dolls which is closer to home. Both places are trying to bring in
girls in their 20's, not the grandmas that are usually found at most ficha bars, but they still have some holdovers from the past century. I go there to relax a little bit. I think something good may come out of this. Some of those girls are really fun to be with.
More to follow in about a week or so..............

In the past three months I've been going to the Flamingo in JH and its sister club Dolls on Hillside and 144 in Queens. I tend to go more often to Dolls which is closer to home. Both places are trying to bring in
girls in their 20's, not the grandmas that are usually found at most ficha bars, but they still have some holdovers from the past century. I go there to relax a little bit. I think something good may come out of this. Some of those girls are really fun to be with.
More to follow in about a week or so..............
I've been really looking forward to your update, it seems that dolls is closed last time i checked i was really looking for a chance to check it out with a freind