Latina Ficha Bars

Most of the women that work at the ficha bars have a lifestyle and sexual habits that would make a lot of UG members look like choirs boys. I don't think that many people on this board have had as many sexual partners as most of these women.
Add to this the fact that most of these women need a vaginoplasty after a couple of kids
and using their main asset frequently. Sometimes with 2 or 3 guys or more in a single day.

Why bother ?

Let me salute to all the legendaries guys that share their experiences here. Specially to Gavvy and Paul Buyon. It's fascinating to read your bar/nightclub life.
I have been reading for years. I had many adventures too since cassanova days on rossevelt ave.
And the scene has changed is not as crowed as before but everytime there is a new bailarina kind of inspire me again to keep dancing and drinking at the ficha bars.
I think mangos is hot now Good variety I notice new bailarinas frequently there.
And there is a european dancer that just like to dance dembo/reguetton and she doesnt drink. A hot petite latina like in bikini outfit really hot just grinding to any song to any guy.
Picosito too got hot bailarinas more mexicanas type .
Amor is not the same boring and the few bailarinas not really my cup of tea.
At Romanticos I saw 2 hot really banging bodies bailarinas they used to work at abuelo. I dont know if names are allowed to mention here, but dancing regueton with one of them was like being in heaven.
I should check gato verde and more bars in Jamaica.
I've been to one on 175 I think like two years ago small but the hot bailarinas were taken. Is la playita good? or el monumental? I've been to dolls nothing good there or maybe was a slow night, I'll check them out tomorrow bye have fun cheers.

There is a spot in Brooklyn called T.S.B. T.S.B is an acronym, but if you're there, it's impossible to miss. It's on the corner of Kings Highway and McDonald Ave. and only ever opens, from what I've seen, past 9-10pm to about 4am, 7 days a week. I'm pretty sure it is a ficha bar from the double black doors, and I've yet to step inside. I figured I'd put it out there since I can't find any information on Google (that's why I'm keeping it an acronym. Maybe that's why they're still open every night), have no experience with ficha bars either but the place fits the description of places you guys mentioned in this thread.

Good luck.

Duh...

...why don't we stop talkin' 'bout "cheap Thrills" and explore "Mexican sandwich trucks" or 'soccer teams of the third world' in keeping with the direction the 'stripclubs' thread has taken?

I'll be stopping by in NYC again!!! I'll only be available for a couple of nights to head to the ficha clubs. I'll spend the first few nights in New Brunswick area. Any recommendations for the New Jersey area around Elizabeth or Newark?

I'll probably spend Friday night (1/31) on Roosy, unless I find some good spots in NJ. Any update on El Gato Verde? Do they still have a bunch of young, cute, brown-skinned Dominicans there?

This Friday I head off to the Dominican Republic for our annual golf trip. 12 days of paradise dancing with the most beautiful women in the world!!!

Ok, which one of you far old guys in a maroon swear shirt is getting played at La Nortena restaurant right now by two ballerinas ? Laughable !
LOL this post is from the other week when me and Gavvy hit a couple of fichas to say hi to some old friends. Had a fun time, felt just like old times! We finished the night at LaNortena to get a few tacos before calling it a night and observed an older white guy sitting with two cute ficha gals who were checking us out. Gavvy's comment pretty much summed up our feeling that this was a classic case of a "whale" getting played by two cute chicas. Or maybe it was just because we were jealous that they weren't sitting with us lol!!!

Anyhow it was a good night, good to catch up with Gavvy again, hadn't been out to the Queens ficha scene since maybe last Spring. We went to Burrito Loco, another place by Garibaldi Plaza (forget the name) and finally Amor. Cute chicas at every place especially BL which looks to be 90% Mex gals. I get the feeling not many gringos venture in there but me and Gav like it. Was doing OK money-wise until we hit Amor. A streetwise, young, cute ghetto PR chick managed to skillfully play a buzzed Bunyon and pry about $80 worth of drinks for her and her cute chubby Colombian friend from my wallet by promising sweet nothings. At closing time they miraculously dissapeared :) Should have known better but I'm a little rusty.

Oh well, the $120 I spent that night isn't going to kill me but I sure wish I could afford to go out there more often. In years past that would have been a cheap night for us but I'll admit that the scene is addicting!

Last edited:
Wasn't me. I only play in Hudson County, and its been a long time. :)
You know I still haven't checked out Fichas along Bergenline in WNY and UC. There have just GOT to be some decent ones because there so many of them. I did however recently go to a good stripclub in WNY on 61st St I think. I liked the place, a ton of pretty latinas working there but no LD room. I do get the feeling that takeout is available though. It has an odd name like Shevernaza or something like that (I'm probably butchering the name but its hard to pronounce, prob someone's name). Parking sucks though.

I'll be stopping by in NYC again!!! I'll only be available for a couple of nights to head to the ficha clubs. I'll spend the first few nights in New Brunswick area. Any recommendations for the New Jersey area around Elizabeth or Newark?
Hello fichasalsero good to see you checking in! There are two places in Newark that I've been to recently that I kind of like. Maybe not like the Roosey places but for me thay are convenient as I only live a few mins away. You can check out EquiDominican and City Cafe on Mulberry. They are only a couple of blocks from one another near the Prudential Center. Mostly Dominican chicas, most are definitely attractive. I go to City Cafe more, its a small place and getting a seat can be tough but seems more like a neighborhood bar which I like.

There is another place in Passaic I used to go to a few years back and hooked up a few times. Elegante on Broadway had some attractive gals ( more of a mix than the Nwk places)but I havent been there in a while. Good luck my friend!!

Last edited:
Let me salute to all the legendaries guys that share their experiences here. Specially to Gavvy and Paul Buyon. It's fascinating to read your bar/nightclub life.
I have been reading for years. I had many adventures too since cassanova days on rossevelt ave.
And the scene has changed is not as crowed as before but everytime there is a new bailarina kind of inspire me again to keep dancing and drinking at the ficha bars.
I think mangos is hot now Good variety I notice new bailarinas frequently there.
And there is a european dancer that just like to dance dembo/reguetton and she doesnt drink. A hot petite latina like in bikini outfit really hot just grinding to any song to any guy.
Picosito too got hot bailarinas more mexicanas type .
Amor is not the same boring and the few bailarinas not really my cup of tea.
At Romanticos I saw 2 hot really banging bodies bailarinas they used to work at abuelo. I dont know if names are allowed to mention here, but dancing regueton with one of them was like being in heaven.
I should check gato verde and more bars in Jamaica.
I've been to one on 175 I think like two years ago small but the hot bailarinas were taken. Is la playita good? or el monumental? I've been to dolls nothing good there or maybe was a slow night, I'll check them out tomorrow bye have fun cheers.
Thank you my friend for the kind words and nice reporting!! Casanova was one of the first places I stopped in on Roosey and I'll have to hit Mangos next time I'm out there.

Hello fichasalsero good to see you checking in! There are two places in Newark that I've been to recently that I kind of like. Maybe not like the Roosey places but for me thay are convenient as I only live a few mins away. You can check out EquiDominican and City Cafe on Mulberry. They are only a couple of blocks from one another near the Prudential Center. Mostly Dominican chicas, most are definitely attractive. I go to City Cafe more, its a small place and getting a seat can be tough but seems more like a neighborhood bar which I like.

There is another place in Passaic I used to go to a few years back and hooked up a few times. Elegante on Broadway had some attractive gals ( more of a mix than the Nwk places)but I havent been there in a while. Good luck my friend!!
Bunyon: thanks for the info! I'll check them out either Thursday or Friday night. I'm probably heading to Washington Heights for dinner Thursday and then probably to a few local dominican spots in the Bronx. Let me know if I can buy you a drink either in Newark or Roosy on Friday.

I'll post my findings Saturday!