Latina Ficha Bars

I have been browsing this board for years, but don't really do much mongering. I have met allen a few times down in the DR and that is where I spend much of my time.

While in NY, I like hanging out, having a few beers and flirting with some latinas. I have read about some of the "dollar dance" places on the roosevelt ave thread and stopped in to otro rollo last week on my way out from manhattan.

I think if your preference is for latinas, and you speak a bit of spanish, you could do Ok in these places. I am not sure it qualifies as cheap thrills because you may have to put in some time and effort etc. For me, I have no problem spending a few bucks on beer, so I don't count that as part of the chica price etc.

I know some guys prefer a sure thing for a cheap price while others enjoy "the hunt". I guess I am part of the latter group.

I just thought a thread dedicated to these types of places would be a good idea.

There are a few in the hempstead LI area and of course the ones mentioned off of roosevelt.

In huntington station people mention the "pupuseria" but that place is most likely not very safe. Further south on 110 is Bachata. It is in a strip mall next to carvel maybe 8-10 blocks north of jericho.

The quality of the chicas varies from square bodied central americans, to chubby girls, to some decent ones.

In bachata last night, there were 3 very doable dominicanas, a very cute barmaid from peru, and her very cute friend also from peru.

One of the dominicanas was very young with a rocking body. She was wearing a short skirt, and a denim jacket covering a pink bikini top.

There is another dominicana with a killer body that was off last night. Throw in a few puerto rican girls and there may be something for every one. . . .

Last week I went in with my buddy that lives a few blocks away. He is blonde and blue eyed. I have been there a few times and we were immediately approached/attacked by a fat and drunk dominican chica. I called over the kid that works the door. He knows me and got rid of her. A PR girl that was "ok" came over and explained that it was the fat girls birthday.

My buddy went out for a smoke and some guys were trying to talk him into a BJ from the fat girl. That was a first for that place. I had never heard anybody there mention any "extras". I have gotten a few numbers and given mine to one dominicana, but have not followed up yet as I prefer dominicanas, that are still in the DR!

The chica drinks ar 10 bucks in this place, so learning how to say no, is recommended! Many of these girls get bused in from the bronx etc. They can't be making all that much money, so they may be open to some quick cash or a "boyfriend". . . . .most of the patrons are from central america, so a gringo may come off as a "better catch" for the ones looking for BFs etc.

huntington station

prtyr2 said:
I have been browsing this board for years, but don't really do much mongering. I have met allen a few times down in the DR and that is where I spend much of my time.

While in NY, I like hanging out, having a few beers and flirting with some latinas. I have read about some of the "dollar dance" places on the roosevelt ave thread and stopped in to otro rollo last week on my way out from manhattan.

I think if your preference is for latinas, and you speak a bit of spanish, you could do Ok in these places. I am not sure it qualifies as cheap thrills because you may have to put in some time and effort etc. For me, I have no problem spending a few bucks on beer, so I don't count that as part of the chica price etc.

I know some guys prefer a sure thing for a cheap price while others enjoy "the hunt". I guess I am part of the latter group.

I just thought a thread dedicated to these types of places would be a good idea.

There are a few in the hempstead LI area and of course the ones mentioned off of roosevelt.

In huntington station people mention the "pupuseria" but that place is most likely not very safe. Further south on 110 is Bachata. It is in a strip mall next to carvel maybe 8-10 blocks north of jericho.

The quality of the chicas varies from square bodied central americans, to chubby girls, to some decent ones.

In bachata last night, there were 3 very doable dominicanas, a very cute barmaid from peru, and her very cute friend also from peru.

One of the dominicanas was very young with a rocking body. She was wearing a short skirt, and a denim jacket covering a pink bikini top.

There is another dominicana with a killer body that was off last night. Throw in a few puerto rican girls and there may be something for every one. . . .

Last week I went in with my buddy that lives a few blocks away. He is blonde and blue eyed. I have been there a few times and we were immediately approached/attacked by a fat and drunk dominican chica. I called over the kid that works the door. He knows me and got rid of her. A PR girl that was "ok" came over and explained that it was the fat girls birthday.

My buddy went out for a smoke and some guys were trying to talk him into a BJ from the fat girl. That was a first for that place. I had never heard anybody there mention any "extras". I have gotten a few numbers and given mine to one dominicana, but have not followed up yet as I prefer dominicanas, that are still in the DR!

The chica drinks ar 10 bucks in this place, so learning how to say no, is recommended! Many of these girls get bused in from the bronx etc. They can't be making all that much money, so they may be open to some quick cash or a "boyfriend". . . . .most of the patrons are from central america, so a gringo may come off as a "better catch" for the ones looking for BFs etc.
I am spanish and speak it well, but look white. was this fat girl scene in huntington?

NJ and Westchester

No; never heard of one in NJ.

Years ago, I believe there was one in Yonkers in a Mexican neighborhood that was seedy and dangerous, but has now been cleaned up somewhat. I'm not that famliliar with Yonkers, but if you check out the Mexican neighborhood there, you might find something.

There was a notorious one in the Bronx that I believe is closed now.

Your best bet is probably to hop across the Triborough to Astoria or Jackson Heights. Check out the threads on these areas.

Westchester

I can't swear to this... but I've posts that say DRAKE MAIN CAFE on Main Street in New Ro (not far from Thruway Diner) is a dollar dance / ficha place. I've never been there.

Westchester

There was a joint in Yonkers a few years ago -- I forget the name -- had a name like Cowboy or Duke's, some western theme. Mexicans and Central Americans. Working girls hung out at there bar and I believe there was dollar dancing. Anyone remember this?

Note: look a little north of the star on the map in my last post, that is where West Chester Ave is, for some reason mapquest morphed West Chester Ave into Chester Ave.

wow, this place is around the block from my apartment. how could i have missed it? i will investigate. by the way, Dobbs, Chester Ave is Chester Ave. look at the map again, westchester ave is considerably north east of the star.