Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

I had the opportunity to have a meet with alejandra. Spinner body, bolt on tits. Pretty girl and as always no English. Gave a good CBJ. Suction was good and woke him up.Got on top for a few mins. Switched to DS good view of those nice bolt ons, she seemed into it and didnt lay their like a dead fish. Switched to mish and released. Good clean girl.
Met Alejandra today based on this review and glad that I did. As usual set up is easy I texted when I was close by. I got there and texted that I was by the place but this is when I got a bit worried. As I was driving around the a cop car came out the corner and drove in front of me and went into this parking lot across the street. I drove around the block to take another look and then noticed it was two cop cars on the lot across the hotel.

I texted Alejandra and told her there are cop cars outside, she said come around the back instead, anyway since I been there before I didn’t feel too worried. I go to her door and knock the door, she opens and I see this beautiful Colombian woman with a nice rack. I decided to stay for the 140hh. I was handing her the donation but she asked to leave on the table and never counted it. We get undressed and she sanitizes my hands and wipes junior as well. She tells me to get comfortable and to lay on the bed. She starts off with a cbj, which she took her time and sucked it off real good. Once she got me nice and hard she got on top me to starts riding me cowgirl. I loved the feeling of her slowly riding me and watching her beautiful tits bounce up and down. At first she only let the tip of my head go in and went up and down like that for a bit then let me go all in which felt really good. Next we moved to missionary and again it felt really good pounding her away. Last we ended it in doggystyle, now her ass isn’t all that big but it is a nice size that I really enjoyed going in it.

After that she cleaned me up and we had some small talk. She said she would be there on Tuesday and I think some day in the weekend then she won’t be back again till October. Not sure how limited her English is since we mostly spoke in Spanish. Def would love to repeat with her again....

Age wise I would think she is somewhere between late 20’s to early 30’s. Never felt rushed but I think that is dude to because I chose hh. I noticed the same when I last saw Lucero a few weeks back when I chose hh she rode me without hesitation. Meanwhile the first time I chose SS with Lucero she hesitated on riding saying she can’t really do that for long because it makes her tired quick.

G

Gsx98

Oh yeah almost forgot as I was leaving the cop cars were now parked in the hotel parking lot not to far where I was parked, I was like shit.... got in my car. Deleted all the texts lol, cleared my web browser, turned on the car, put on my seatbelt, and drove as carefully as possible in front of them. Kept looking in my rearview mirror to see if I was being followed but it was all good, made it out of there without a problem. I did keep thinking about it afterwards that it was really dumb of me go ahead and see Alejandra with cops across the street.

Be safe out there and think with the right head!!!

G

Gsx98

Feels like I’m the only one who goes to this place lol.

Anyway I got to meet Carolina earlier this week really cute Colombian, I loved her face and she had a good attitude. The session started off good she asked me to lay down then got on top of me. Started teasing me by kissing me around my neck and ears. That really turned me on and got me ready!! After doing that for a bit she then sits back and goes to CBJ which is also good as she stucks on it and looks at me. Plays with it and slaps my dick on her mouth. Wow she had me good there and I was excited!! Then she asked if we can go doggy.... that’s when I knew it wouldn’t go all that great. Usually feels like they want to rush and end it quick when they want to jump right into doggy. Anyway I was like could you ride on me for a bit and she did but only for a bit it didn’t last long. She was like let’s go to doggy there isn’t much time left.... I paid for HH and she was like time is almost up. Well that’s when I felt a rushed and didn’t like it as much, got to finish off and all but don’t rush me!!! Mauve others will experience different but wish I would paid SS instead of HH. I think I was there for like 15 mins at most. There is this other one today call Karol she looks baddddd and want to check her out but don’t want to spend so much in 1 week!!!

Anyway I got to meet Carolina earlier this week really cute Colombian, I loved her face and she had a good attitude. The session started off good she asked me to lay down then got on top of me. Started teasing me by kissing me around my neck and ears. That really turned me on and got me ready!! After doing that for a bit she then sits back and goes to CBJ which is also good as she stucks on it and looks at me. Plays with it and slaps my dick on her mouth. Wow she had me good there and I was excited!! Then she asked if we can go doggy.... that’s when I knew it wouldn’t go all that great. Usually feels like they want to rush and end it quick when they want to jump right into doggy. Anyway I was like could you ride on me for a bit and she did but only for a bit it didn’t last long. She was like let’s go to doggy there isn’t much time left.... I paid for HH and she was like time is almost up. Well that’s when I felt a rushed and didn’t like it as much, got to finish off and all but don’t rush me!!! Mauve others will experience different but wish I would paid SS instead of HH. I think I was there for like 15 mins at most. There is this other one today call Karol she looks baddddd and want to check her out but don’t want to spend so much in 1 week!!!
Rushing is a bone killer. Would never return to one that did. Spoke to her on phone she was a bit pushy.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
No

N

No you are not the only one, im usually good to the location, but I've been sitting back and seeing what talent they put out there, im tired of the same old chicks they be putting into the rotation, not that I ever had a bad experience but if you was rushed with Carolina, as good as she looks im gonna pass. Thanks for the intel!!

G

Gsx98

Wow the girl today Karol is so beautiful, I am in love

I texted and got the info of who is there today. Get there and didn’t take long before I get the room number. I walked in and saw such a pretty Colombian woman. Wow I can’t tell if she is over 30 or not but she looked young and was super sweet. Short around 5’4, slim waist and nice size breast and huge ass. None of it feels stiff, I hate it with the breasts are huge but stiff, hers was not like that so either it’s real or a really good job. Ass felt just as soft too.

We started off with a CBJ which wasn’t the best but it wasn’t bad either. Then she gets on top and rides me and that feels really good. We switch to missionary and I get to pound away real good. To finish we do doggy and that ass was so beautiful. I don’t want it to end but I couldn’t handle it.

Will def see her again whenever she is back. I only did a ss for $100 because I wasn’t sure what to expect but I think I would def want to try hh next time. She didn’t rush me out or anything or look at her phone or watch. Super sweet girl and looking forward to next encounter.

About 2 days ago I saw Mariana In massapequa ..face shows the age ...body doesn't....covered BJ...160$ for the half ....about 15 mins in she started saying finish pappi. Her English is terrible.... really agrivated me so I said fuck it and pounded away doggy till.i busted ...the location is great for me but honestly I would only go for ss never spending more

G

Gsx98

Looked up to see who was on rotation today and saw that it was Paola who I haven’t seen in so long so I texted for availability. Easy setup via text and got the room number once I was there. I’m always bit paranoid because if anyone recalls from my previous reviews I have seen cops roam around there and once was even in the parking lot when I left. Anyway I drove around the place and saw nothing out of place. When she opened the door again I got paranoid because she completely hid behind the door until I was fully inside, was like what if it’s a cop and is like surprise!!!! Lol

Anyway it was Paola and she looked amazing those big tits and ass. She turned around and said if I like her new look??? When she turned around I looked and touched that big ass, I was thinking did she get a bigger ass lol. She was my hair is different you like it?? Lol I looked up and was like yes yes it looks good!!! She is all happy and was like I haven’t seen you in so long! Now I don’t know if she really remembers me or not because I’ve only seen her twice but that was such a long time ago before the pandemic I think but regardless it felt good. She was like you know I’ll treat you real good and we both got naked after I place donation for HH on table. While we are both standing there naked she comes close to me and rubs her naked body on me. That got me hard real quick and then she had me sit on the edge of the bed to start of with CBJ. After a few mins of that she gets up and starts riding me as sat at the edge of the bed, wow felt so goooood then I stood up and had her leaning against this dress with a mirror and I could see her huge tits and grab them as I pound that ass away. We walk to the bed while me still inside of her I don’t want to get out lol it feels too good, and then she bends over the edge of the bed. So it was like standing doggy. After that I laid on the bed and she got on top and keep riding me while I sucked on those beautiful tits. Man I didn’t last long after that and busted in the bag. We just relaxed there and chit chat for a bit, I was drained. I asked when she will be back and she said most likely on March. Now I don’t know if the experience will be the for everyone but each time I’ve seen her it’s been really good.

The body looks amazing and face wise she is cute a bit on the older side but looks good regardless. The service is what I really like about her, she treats me good and is always in such a good mood. Did not feel rushed or asked for a tip.

Looked up to see who was on rotation today and saw that it was Paola who I haven’t seen in so long so I texted for availability. Easy setup via text and got the room number once I was there. I’m always bit paranoid because if anyone recalls from my previous reviews I have seen cops roam around there and once was even in the parking lot when I left. Anyway I drove around the place and saw nothing out of place. When she opened the door again I got paranoid because she completely hid behind the door until I was fully inside, was like what if it’s a cop and is like surprise!!!! Lol

Anyway it was Paola and she looked amazing those big tits and ass. She turned around and said if I like her new look??? When she turned around I looked and touched that big ass, I was thinking did she get a bigger ass lol. She was my hair is different you like it?? Lol I looked up and was like yes yes it looks good!!! She is all happy and was like I haven’t seen you in so long! Now I don’t know if she really remembers me or not because I’ve only seen her twice but that was such a long time ago before the pandemic I think but regardless it felt good. She was like you know I’ll treat you real good and we both got naked after I place donation for HH on table. While we are both standing there naked she comes close to me and rubs her naked body on me. That got me hard real quick and then she had me sit on the edge of the bed to start of with CBJ. After a few mins of that she gets up and starts riding me as sat at the edge of the bed, wow felt so goooood then I stood up and had her leaning against this dress with a mirror and I could see her huge tits and grab them as I pound that ass away. We walk to the bed while me still inside of her I don’t want to get out lol it feels too good, and then she bends over the edge of the bed. So it was like standing doggy. After that I laid on the bed and she got on top and keep riding me while I sucked on those beautiful tits. Man I didn’t last long after that and busted in the bag. We just relaxed there and chit chat for a bit, I was drained. I asked when she will be back and she said most likely on March. Now I don’t know if the experience will be the for everyone but each time I’ve seen her it’s been really good.

The body looks amazing and face wise she is cute a bit on the older side but looks good regardless. The service is what I really like about her, she treats me good and is always in such a good mood. Did not feel rushed or asked for a tip.
Does she allow Daty?