Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

Yes I prefer the location in the title so mongers can make a decision whether or not they want to take the time to read the thread if they are looking for something in particular.
Yea I agree with that part, I don’t think all the individual names are needed, just makes the title so long lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yea I agree with that part, I don’t think all the individual names are needed, just makes the title so long lol
Originally those girls had separate threads with the same phone number.
If it is agreed amongst the members who frequent this place that those three women are no longer there I will remove the names.

Most of this is on you, if she really did take your money.

Why would you leave your pants with both your cell phone and extra money alone with her?

Why would you pay her and then disrobe BEFORE using the bathroom?

The first thing I always do is use the bathroom to both relieve myself and also gives me the opportunity to make sure no one is in there before any money is exchanged and before I disrobe.

Another thing I do is if I'm going to bring extra money, money beyond the set price for the session I verbally agreed to via text or call, I'll put it in a different pocket so she doesn't see it when I pull out the donation.
I have to agree, you know damn well you don't leave your stuff hanging around, I'm real strategic with mines, sometimes I'll even tape extra money right between my balls and thigh after some bad experiences I've had. It also works as an extra incentive if she does a good job she'll get more and it will get them laughing nice little conversation stirrer. I don't know who gets the cops involved

G

Gsx98

So I came to this place today but was told I had to wait, so I parked like a block away. As I’m sitting on my car I saw this girl walking and as she passed by she said it’s her birthday. I said happy birthday and didn’t know what else to say! Ugh I think I missed a major opportunity on a beautiful street walker. She was black light skin slim, had her hair braided and was a def spinner. What was I suppose to say??? I never did a car pick up and where to go!! She was so hot though! I’m writing this while I’m still waiting for this place to let me know that I can go in but I think I’m gonna leave waited to long.

G

Gsx98

What makes you think she was a SW?
I'm assuming this was in Massapequa?
Never heard of a stroll there.
I have no way of really know if she was or wasn’t. If anyone is familiar with the area I was parked a block away between the houses and like these industrial factories or businesses. I was minding my business I did notice someone walking in the middle of the street but I paid no mind, I kept looking at my phone and my window was rolled all the way down. As she approached she said to me it’s my birthday!!! I looked up and was like woah she is so pretty!!! I didn’t know what to say and just replied happy birthday!!! And she said thank you, kept walking and I was looking at that ass she was wearing light blue leggings and a white t-shirt. She was carrying her bag and I just kept staring like a wait a min should I have said something else?? I saw her coming walking from the directory of the motel. I kept looking in my mirror as she walked away and saw she turned back and thought she was going to pass by again but she turned back to talk to someone else about a block away. So it’s my assumption she came out the motel because where else did she come from??? There is nothing else around there and why was she walking in the middle of the street she could’ve used the sidewalk. She kept walking along the driver side of the cars parked. Damn it, I should’ve taken a pic!!! Ugh so many things I could’ve done different. I should’ve said where is the party at???

I've been here a few times and was trying to set up something for around lunch today. I was texting with them and it seemed a little off. When I said I'd be there in 10 min they responded "perfect" and we all know the appropriate response is "call me when u here baby". When I got there I did my normal drive around the place and there were cop cars parked in the front lot. I just kept going and got 2 more texts, "are you here" and "I guess not", no spelling mistakes or poor grammar, strange. Hopefully just a coincidence and I'm being paranoid, but keep an eye out.
Always listen to the gut instead of the little head..

Alright, after having this place forever on my watch list, I was in the area and wanted to give this place a try. I texted the number once at 4 and again at 5, and no reply. I searched the number on a search engine and the ad that came up said it was posted at 4, so idk.

Disappointed but I couldnt hang around, ended up going to the shop in huntington instead. Are they just really busy, or only available in the evening? Maybe i'll try again tomorrow if in the mood

G

Gsx98

Alright, after having this place forever on my watch list, I was in the area and wanted to give this place a try. I texted the number once at 4 and again at 5, and no reply. I searched the number on a search engine and the ad that came up said it was posted at 4, so idk.

Disappointed but I couldnt hang around, ended up going to the shop in huntington instead. Are they just really busy, or only available in the evening? Maybe i'll try again tomorrow if in the mood
yeah I’ve had similar issues after 4-5pm. I think they latest they are there until is 6pm but when I asked Lucero a few weeks back she said 5:30 they leave so not sure. Anyway today I saw Isa!!!! I hate to seem to be always promoting this place but it’s the most convienent place for me to go

View attachment 8181

I text the place and ask who is available they tell me it’s Isa and then I looked up the pics. I tell them I will arrive soon and once I get there I am given the room number. Knock on the door and when I look at her I see this beautiful Colombian girl. She seems like she could be late 20s or early 30s but she def has a pretty face. The body wow you can see from the pics it’s a huge ass and it was soft indeed. I had over the donation and we both chit chat for a bit as we get naked. As she is getting undressed she comes closer to me and stands in front of me then rubs that nice ass over me. I grab that soft ass and can’t wait for the action to start. Before she gets oh her knees for the CBJ, she gets very closed and wraps her arms around my next and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek and neck. Then she goes down and starts the CBJ and it felt good but nothing special. We get on the bed and she sucks it off a bit more then lays down and spreads her legs over, she has a beautiful pink pussy that she starts playing with and tells me to put it in. Wow she was a bit tight to get in but once I was in it felt really good. She moaned and kept making all these sexy faces, man I didn’t want to get off from that position and just kept going at it hard. I did not get to do doggy with her but I bet that ass would be amazing in doggy as well. I asked when she will be back and she said prob next month.

She is one of my new favorites and can’t wait till she is back again. She was super flirty and sexy. She gave me a kiss on the lips on my way out.

View attachment 8182

billyS

Reign of Terror
yeah I’ve had similar issues after 4-5pm. I think they latest they are there until is 6pm but when I asked Lucero a few weeks back she said 5:30 they leave so not sure. Anyway today I saw Isa!!!! I hate to seem to be always promoting this place but it’s the most convienent place for me to go

View attachment 8181

I text the place and ask who is available they tell me it’s Isa and then I looked up the pics. I tell them I will arrive soon and once I get there I am given the room number. Knock on the door and when I look at her I see this beautiful Colombian girl. She seems like she could be late 20s or early 30s but she def has a pretty face. The body wow you can see from the pics it’s a huge ass and it was soft indeed. I had over the donation and we both chit chat for a bit as we get naked. As she is getting undressed she comes closer to me and stands in front of me then rubs that nice ass over me. I grab that soft ass and can’t wait for the action to start. Before she gets oh her knees for the CBJ, she gets very closed and wraps her arms around my next and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek and neck. Then she goes down and starts the CBJ and it felt good but nothing special. We get on the bed and she sucks it off a bit more then lays down and spreads her legs over, she has a beautiful pink pussy that she starts playing with and tells me to put it in. Wow she was a bit tight to get in but once I was in it felt really good. She moaned and kept making all these sexy faces, man I didn’t want to get off from that position and just kept going at it hard. I did not get to do doggy with her but I bet that ass would be amazing in doggy as well. I asked when she will be back and she said prob next month.

She is one of my new favorites and can’t wait till she is back again. She was super flirty and sexy. She gave me a kiss on the lips on my way out.

View attachment 8182
I have no idea where those pictures you posted came from so I had to delete them.

Are they from the site or did you take them?

I'll get a ruling since this has come up two days in a row now.

G

Gsx98

I have no idea where those pictures you posted came from so I had to delete them.

Are they from the site or did you take them?

I'll get a ruling since this has come up two days in a row now.
These pics are from the site it was posted on.

I'm really fucking stupid.
I asked the same question in three different threads and even though it got deleted, like the fucking moron I just keep posting it.

Maybe I should read the fucking rules so I'd realize my first post can't be a question, I need to contribute first.

G

Gsx98

Tatiana Review:

I checked to see who was available and saw the pics of this Colombian girl named Tatiana, she looks young in the pictures, slim and blond color hair. Height probably around 5’5. When I get to the place I see that she isn’t as young and her face looks like she had some work done as well. She isn’t ugly but she isn’t all that either.

She is accommodating and very talkative. Once I hand her the donation she tells me to get comfortable and we start with the CBJ. Next she gets on top of me and rides me for a bit and then we finish off in missionary. Never got to hit it doggy style. She got the job done and then i was off on my way. Not really into her so I would not likely repeat.

i did the hh for $140 and she never rushed me and was sweet the entire time.

Laura Review:

This Colombian woman is beautiful, she is has long black hair and is about 5’7. I decided to go ss because I wasn’t sure what to expect. Once I handed the donation she put on my condom on me and got into a squat position to start the CBJ. After she did that for awhile she got on the bed and we went to missionary. She left me kiss on those breast and she allowed some lfk. I kept pounding away that pussy and she made some sexy moans. I didn’t not last beyond that and I was there at most 10 mins. I was satisfied but after I left I was like that’s it I need to stop this for awhile.

Let me take a break for now!

G

Gsx98

Well that break did not last long at all. The next day I check to see who will be there out of curiosity. I said to myself not in the mood just curious. The previous day when I text the guy to ask who will be there he didn’t tell me but said that the girl he had that day Laura has a pretty face.

When I check the next morning to see who it is, I was surprised to see it was Karol! This beautiful sexy Colombian woman I reviewed back in December! I contact the guy right away and say I’ll be there in 20 mins, I get there and I’m told to wait a min that she is still with another person. I said ok cool I’ll be back in 5 mins. I went to a nearby 7-11 and didn’t hear back so I text like can I go now?? He was like you left and you now have to wait because someone else is there now. Luckily I was not in a hurry so I said ok I’ll wait. The guy was like yeah she is really pretty and many wants to see her.

Once she is available I’m told to come and i waste no time to get there. When I get in she is already naked in a just a towel and wow she is so beautiful. She has a very pretty face she kinda of reminds me a bit of Alyssa Milano but like a sexy Colombian version of her. Her breast are a not too big not to small and her ass is beautiful as well. I hand her the donation for hh and she tells me to get comfortable on the bed. She tells me the last time she was there was over 5 months ago. As lay on the bed she gets on top and grabs my penis to get it hard and puts on the condom on to start the CBJ. Now usually I don’t enjoy CBJs as much but she did it good. Nice and sensual with slow and hard sucking. She took her time and got me really hard. Once she got me nice and hard she got on top of me and start riding me cowgirl. She guided my hands to grab on her breast and kept riding me nice and slow. We started picking up the pace and started going harder. Wow the pussy felt so good and her ass was slamming hard against my balls. That clapping of her ass on me was amazing, we kept on going and I said let’s switch positions because I didn’t want to end it there, we then went to missionary and I smashed the pussy hard. She kept on moaning and played with my chest as I kept pounding her away. Once again I said let’s switch positions to see that ass in doggy. That beautiful ass wow, I did not last long there at all it felt so good and I busted hard while inside her. I was surprised at myself that I even lasted that long, with the other ladies I’ve seen recently I wouldn’t last as long. I asked her when she will be back and she wasn’t sure yet. She has some tattoos on her body as well which I thought looked really sexy on her as well.

As I left it seemed like someone else was already waiting to see her. I hope I get to see her again soon but not too soon, this place is going to leave me broke. I’m still waiting to see Isa again, she was fun as well.

Piggybacking on gsx review above

saw Karol today. One of the hottest bodies I’ve seen in a while. All fake but ‍♂️

nice soft c cups with big nips not areolas

big fake Latin ass

fake six pack sewn in abs

worth the ss

no bbbj. Cbd only. Lots of alcohol to clean. She used it on the condom too which luckily it didn’t cause it to break.

tight pussy but in doggy she put her legs together to limit penetration

hot face and body. Pump + dump service.

Piggybacking on gsx review above

saw Karol today. One of the hottest bodies I’ve seen in a while. All fake but ‍♂️

nice soft c cups with big nips not areolas

big fake Latin ass

fake six pack sewn in abs

worth the ss

no bbbj. Cbd only. Lots of alcohol to clean. She used it on the condom too which luckily it didn’t cause it to break.

tight pussy but in doggy she put her legs together to limit penetration

hot face and body. Pump + dump service.
They sew prosthesis in for abs now?