Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

Finally caught this one and so so so glad I did. Absolutely wonderful service and looks. Highly recommended

5,6” or so
Shoulder length hair
DD implants
Skinny waist , less than 30” and she has the ab lines, not full on six pack but she definitely works out
Booty is at least 45” and plump!
Not too sure how Latinas age but I’d guess she’s low 30s

100HH that’s the advertised price
BBBJ is 50 more, I didn’t bring extra cash, didn’t know it would be extra until we started. Her CBJ was good, I think the BBBJ might be worth the extra 50 but that’s just me guessing.

Rides well and has endurance!

I’ve seen the ad pop up for different towns on the island so I’m guessing there’s some sort of rotation.

Tried to hook up with her last weekend but times did not sync. Love that body of her's although the photos I saw she had tats beneath her belly button and just above her hair line.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Finally caught this one and so so so glad I did. Absolutely wonderful service and looks. Highly recommended

5,6” or so
Shoulder length hair
DD implants
Skinny waist , less than 30” and she has the ab lines, not full on six pack but she definitely works out
Booty is at least 45” and plump!
Not too sure how Latinas age but I’d guess she’s low 30s

100HH that’s the advertised price
BBBJ is 50 more, I didn’t bring extra cash, didn’t know it would be extra until we started. Her CBJ was good, I think the BBBJ might be worth the extra 50 but that’s just me guessing.

Rides well and has endurance!

I’ve seen the ad pop up for different towns on the island so I’m guessing there’s some sort of rotation.
Is this one of the ones where the ad always includes "big tits, big ass, big pussy" ?

Is this one of the ones where the ad always includes "big tits, big ass, big pussy" ?
No, it’s one of the ones that say
I offer bbbj
Pasted below, if not allowed, mod please remove

Hey!!!! I'm Carolina from colombia I'm visiting today!!! Don't want to miss it!!Sexy girl and horny.
Hey soy Carolina una Colombianita con ganas de conocerte complacerte!!!!!
100HH 200HR
ASK FOR MY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!
NO BLACK GENTLEMAN!!!!
no Games!!
NO AA!!! NO AA!!! NO AA!!!
I'm visiting Woodbury area!!!
CALL AND TEXT 3479615431
I DO OFFER GFE BBJ

Saw her this morning. Set it up via text mssg. Get to the spot with no wait. Go up to the room. Shes a nice Colombian chic. Nice body about ds breast and a nice phat booty. She's about 5' 2' . i would say mid 30s. Says she lives in Spain and is here for 2 months on a tourist visa. Anyways chatted for a bit then got naked and laid on the bed. Oh yea took the hh for100$. Clean my hands with sanitizer and baby wipes on my cock . puts the cover on , i asked for bbbk but said it was extra i said nah its ok. Starts going to work with a nice decebt cbj which was still enjoyable with nice suction and tongue use. After a couple min she gets on top and starts riding me pretty good and hot then asked me if i wanted to change position and if i like doggy style i said sure. Started hitting it from behind with was a nice view and felt real good as she was throwing it back. After a few min i told her to lay down and i got on top as i put her legs up saw her cute feet and started kissing her feet and just blew in the bag. Quick clean up and chatted a bit about tattoos and life in the good ol usa lol, then was out the door. All in all in was cool. I would probably repeat , 100$ for hh to bang a nice Colombian chic isnt that bad lol.

So...no offense, but I really don't know what's going on here. Not sure if the moderator will release this, but she robbed me. Literally. I had 200 on me when I went in, gave 100, went into the bathroom to relief myself, then everything went well and when it came to paying for extras I patted my pockets and they were empty. Only a 20 was in the back pocket next to the phone, she couldn't get it out. I confronted her and she started to call her pimps talking in Spanish and all that shit. I smartly and slowly removed myself from the room and off I went. Incident reported to LE. Beware. That shit never happened to me before and I never saw it coming, but that place they are in is very sketchy, so beware. She is leaving soon ,so maybe thought she would get off with this. No, she will not.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So...no offense, but I really don't know what's going on here. Not sure if the moderator will release this, but she robbed me. Literally. I had 200 on me when I went in, gave 100, went into the bathroom to relief myself, then everything went well and when it came to paying for extras I patted my pockets and they were empty. Only a 20 was in the back pocket next to the phone, she couldn't get it out. I confronted her and she started to call her pimps talking in Spanish and all that shit. I smartly and slowly removed myself from the room and off I went. Incident reported to LE. Beware. That shit never happened to me before and I never saw it coming, but that place they are in is very sketchy, so beware. She is leaving soon ,so maybe thought she would get off with this. No, she will not.
Most of this is on you, if she really did take your money.

Why would you leave your pants with both your cell phone and extra money alone with her?

Why would you pay her and then disrobe BEFORE using the bathroom?

The first thing I always do is use the bathroom to both relieve myself and also gives me the opportunity to make sure no one is in there before any money is exchanged and before I disrobe.

Another thing I do is if I'm going to bring extra money, money beyond the set price for the session I verbally agreed to via text or call, I'll put it in a different pocket so she doesn't see it when I pull out the donation.

Good post Billy — just like to add a few comments to help other rookies.

Most of this is on you, if she really did take your money..
IMHO, what happened was a sign of someone who has never been robbed before. Rookie mistake.

Why would you leave your pants with both your cell phone and extra money alone with her?.
Super Bad Rookie mistake — much worse than just losing some cash; if she has access to your wallet she has access to your ID — couple clicks of her cell camera and she has all she needs to know about you. You of course ALWAYS bring ID with you in case of a bust - right?

She also has access to your car fob - one click and she can ID your car and open your car door from the room.

Why would you pay her and then disrobe BEFORE using the bathroom?.
Rookie mistake.

The first thing I always do is use the bathroom to both relieve myself and also gives me the opportunity to make sure no one is in there before any money is exchanged and before I disrobe..
SOP, although I like to leave a little in my bladder so I can pee to clear out my urethra if I had a BBBJ.

Another thing I do is if I'm going to bring extra money, money beyond the set price for the session I verbally agreed to via text or call, I'll put it in a different pocket so she doesn't see it when I pull out the donation.
I put a little extra cash tightly folded in a little pocket on the side of my cell phone holster. I always take my cell out (finger print locked of course) and the flap covers the little pocket which is pretty hard to notice anyway.

BTW - never had a problem with Asians. In fact once I had to use bathroom and as I went to leave room the girl went to my pants and indicated to me to take my wallet.

Guys, you can say whatever you wan and like I said - that never happened to me before. I am not that dumb to carry my ID when I visit and I never park in the vicinity, when I was asked a few times to park in front of the room, I just took off. I am just warning you, if she did this to me, she probably did it before and will do it in the future, if she gets away with this. You can take all possible precaution measures, but if you have information on what she's up to, no matter how cautious you are, do you still want to go see her? You never know what's up her sleeve. There are plenty of fine choices out there without this kind of shit. Lesson learned. Be safe everyone.

..... I am not that dumb to carry my ID when I visit ......
If you are caught up in a bust, say at AMP, they typically check the guy's ID's to see if any open warrants. If no warrants they typically tell them to go. If a guy does not have ID the will gladly provide him transport to the precinct where he can wait for someone to bring ID.
Even if not at an AMP, you should always have ID on you.