Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

Saw Karol again today couldn’t resist not going but only did ss for two reasons.

1. Didn’t want to go broke
2. Didn’t have a lot of time to stay out

She is def super hot in face and body. Once I got there she told me what room she was in and when I went in she was wearing this tight black dress. Got naked and she told me to lay for CBJ. She sits next to me on the bed and cleans me off with alcohol first then puts on the condom, I don’t recall if she put alcohol on it because I was looking at her hot body and admiring some of the tattoos she has. She started off with a CBJ which seemed a bit quicker from last time and then went on to ride me cowgirl, which is what I asked for. I love that tight pussy and having her ass smack again me as she goes up and down. We then switched to missionary and we made a lot of eye contact through out the entire session which felt nice as I keep pounding away that pussy.

As far as doggystyle goes she didn’t seem to do that legs thing as mentioned above because I was able to full go in and smash it. Then again Looking4DeepThroats might be packing a lot more than me so maybe that’s why lol.

Although I only did SS this time I still had fun but I think HR is the way to go because CBJ lasts longer and other positions as well. Looking forward to seeing her again but not too soooon I need to save some $$$$ lol.

After I’m assuming getting blacklisted from my previous burner, decided to make another number and take a plunge. Very close to home so that’s a plus. However, very nervous about groups like this in their location as I just assume LE is about to bust in the door, so I went for the SS.

Got the girl named Luna, and the ad description is accurate, she is Brazilian. We were able to communicate because of the language similarities. Didn’t really like it tho, maybe because it was SS she was very limited to what I can do. I couldn’t touch her manmades and she didn’t even get undressed kept her dress on but raised alittle bit so i had hands on her nice soft behind, couldn’t tell if it was fake because it was soft. She can def ride and the CBJ was solid, but I just couldn’t get into it because it was such in what I felt sketchy place. It was an eh experience maybe it was me.

All in all, looks was a solid 7/10
Ass: 9/10
Energy:10/10 very energetic I will say that.
Oh and the pics were pretty.

G

Gsx98

So I took the plunge yesterday on Victoria. I guess they are back in action. Same usual location and same price structure. Pictures posted seem accurate. Door opens, tall imo, great body under that dress. Pleasant. Little English. Looks like a 100% white girl but a latina. I'm totally turned on cause I cant get anything under this pandemic. Bolt ons some work done. But I'm all in right now. CBJ not the best but gets me to where I need to be. Gets on top. Great view. Does decent but a bit mechanical. Flip for DS. Ass is just right. Flip for mish and go to work. Get what I needed to and as HJ would say " got the poison out". Cleanup smalltalk and off I go. Leave a happy camper. Three things I look for, consistency cleanliness and hospitality. If I get that I'm a happy camper. Not sure if she will be in the rotation for a while, but I will definitely need a round 2.
The Victoria that is advertised today is that same one you saw??

G

Gsx98

Got to meet the beautiful Regina a few days back. Sexy Colombian/Spaniard with a banging body and some tats. As usually I text and she gave me the room number. When I go in she is hiding behind the door and i see this sexy lady wearing a tight black dress. She is all smiles and happy to see me. Hand her the donation and she asks me to get comfortable. I lay on the bed and she removed her clothes then climbs on the bed between my legs. She puts on the condom and tells me how nice it is then starts sucking on it. She actually does a great job with the sucking motion and gets me hard real fast. After that she gets on top and starts riding on me and let’s me suck on those nice big tits. She keeps riding me hard and moans a lot which sounds really good. After that we switch to mish and put her legs over my shoulders and give it to her hard. She seems to enjoy it and then to end it we go to doggy. That ass was beautiful and there is no way I’m lasting longer than that. After that we chat for a bit and I leave from there with a big smile.

Colombian women are my weakness!! Most I’ve met have been super friendly and happy to please me. Trying to see if I can slow down a bit but there are always hot ones being posted.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I believe so. It does look like her.. She had a tight box too.. Its been awhile since I visited this spot. They always have nice girls. The only girl I had a problem with the second time I saw them was Isabella, not because of the service, but that unpleasantsent of "its time for you to take a vacation". The only reason why I have not been back here is because some of these girls can be found in various places in queens at much reasonable rates. I found a few of them at CDP's. I do have a weakness for latinas, but I have to be budget conscious. But the little head gets the best of me each and every time.

G

Gsx98

What a great way to kick off the 4th of July weekend! I just dropped a huge load in Isa.

I checked to see who was there today and it was Isa, texted and told her I’ll be there soon. As soon as I get there she gives me the room number and as I start walking there she opens the door. She is hiding behind and she is wearing a sexy tight one piece like in the pictures. I hand her the donation and she gets naked. Comes close to me and starts rubbing that big ass on me as I’m trying to get undressed. We both stand there naked and she comes to me puts her hands around my next and kisses me on the lips. Immediately I get rock hard and she goes to the edge of the big to sit and puts the condom on me to start the CBJ. Wow this time she gets really into it and sucks me off real nice. We jump into missionary and that box feels nice and tight. I keep hitting it nice and hard and she moans so sexy. I try to hold it in because last time I didn’t get to do doggy. We switch to doggy and my thing gets soft a bit but no worries she is happy to start off cbj again to get it up and then we go at it doggy. Wow I didn’t last long in the nice big ass.

After we talked for a bit and she mentioned that she is only there today and then won’t be back until next month. Next month might be her last time before she goes back home until next year.

I love this Isa girl she treated me nice and was super flirty throughout the entire session. She makes you feel welcomed and doesn’t rush you at all. I chose the hh for $140 and left happy as usual from this spot. I’ll try and hold out until she is back again but this place always has some really hot Colombians.

Can you clarify a couple things? You said you dropped a huge load IN her but it was cbj, does that mean you dropped it in the bag? AAfter you said doggy and didnt last in that ass, was that in her ass, or just fucking her from behind?

Thanks

G

Gsx98

Can you clarify a couple things? You said you dropped a huge load IN her but it was cbj, does that mean you dropped it in the bag? AAfter you said doggy and didnt last in that ass, was that in her ass, or just fucking her from behind?

Thanks
hey sorry if it wasn’t clear, yes it was in the bag, don’t do raw although in the heat of the moment it’s hard to say what I would and won’t do. It wasn’t in her ass, it was fucking from behind, she seems like she would be open to doing that though but that’s not my thing.

G

Gsx98

So after my last visit with Isa, I said to myself I’ll take a break until the next time Isa is available. Check to see who is there today and it’s Karol. I was like oh no…… now what???

1. Check funds - Ok for now…. :(
2. Shave balls - Done, all nice and smooth
3. Shower - Done
4. Floss, Brush Teeth and Mouthwash - Done
5. Check weather if Elsa is nearby yet - ok good to go.

I texted her and said if I can come by now and she was available, so off I ran to her. Once I got there got her room and choose to stay hh for $140.

She opens the door and remembers me. She is all smiles and happy to see me. Hand her the donation and I get comfy. She has me laying on the bed and she gets on top for the CBJ and she does a good job on it. Then after that she gets on top and rides me cowgirl. Don’t know what it is about her but I love it when she rides me, because that soft ass smacks against my thighs as she rides me up and down. Love that sound and feeling of her ass smacking on me. We then switch to missionary and she spreads her legs wide open and I just slide right in and smash away. Her pussy feels so good and her sexy moans along with her face expressions made me want to burst already. We then switch over to doggy and I get to feel that beautiful ass again smack against my body. I don’t last very long in that position at all. As always I leave a happy camper and I’m on my way.

I asked when she will be back and she said something next week probably Tuesday. I think she is one of the prettiest Colombian beauties I’ve seen at this place. Attitude is great as well and the room was clean. She was clean and no weird smells stuck on my clothes which is important to me. This place will leave me broke lol, I’m going to chill for a bit now until Isa is back!

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I love this set up with the menu, but like you budget gets in the way. This seems to be the best option in my book for LI providers in the Latin market other than queens. Good review

AVOID AT ALL COST

I've used this agency in the past and almost all of the girls are excellent
This one was not.

Lorena- was the absolute worst experience I've ever had.
normally when I get their I text and I'm told room number right away
this time I had to say I'm going to leave before they finally told me, another monger was leaving.
I said next time a next would had been ok and not leaving me hanging for 20-25 mins in an area that cops already know what's going on.
this should had been the 1st red flag that it wasn't going to be the normal experience, but I had already made the trip and was in the mood so I stayed.

When i entered the room she was already naked, which was ok so i saw the body and was happy with the looks so i was like ok maybe this won't be bad. She then laid on the bed and played with her phone made 0 small talk or anything and didn't care what i was going. I had asked to use bathroom and she just pointed and say ok, and did that monition with her had like its right there.

When i come out she was like ok, come sit on bed i was like ok, she then proceeded to get my hard while use the wet wipe to clean jr. I had asked are you going to use your mouth and she acted like she didn't understand or wanted extra. Now all the other girls I've seen had no issue with this. At this point i just wanted it over. After like 5 mins she put the condom on and say ok you on top. A 100% rushed job. Now i went at 5:30 not sure if she was entering the end of her shift she they told me that she is done at 6, but i was very annoyed.

During the act, she would not let me put my hand on her shoulder and she kept her hand near my junk so I'm assuming I could not go to far in. At this point once I blew in the bag I was like done, as am getting dressed she had the nerve to ask for a tip.

I was like I've never tipped any other the other girls and you serves was below a 0.

I got dressed and said thank you and walked out.

I sent the handler a texting about the terrible services and the response i got was

"Thank u for tell me, and we just trying a new girls if they don't give good service we not continue to bring her. I'm sorry for u bad experience."

I'm hoping they hold to this because it was that bad.

Happy mongering

Save your time and money. Not sure which one was working today. She was a slim colombian chic, has a small tat above her pussy area. Thank god only went for the 100ss, quick clean up with alcohol then throws on a rubber to give a cbj, after a couple min drowns my d with lube and her pussy and hops on, has no rhythm riding or maybe just overly mechanical,switch position to doggy as Im just trying to bust and get it over with. Quick clean up and i was out the door. Pretty girl but very mechanical and blah, i wont repeat.

G

Gsx98

Save your time and money. Not sure which one was working today. She was a slim colombian chic, has a small tat above her pussy area. Thank god only went for the 100ss, quick clean up with alcohol then throws on a rubber to give a cbj, after a couple min drowns my d with lube and her pussy and hops on, has no rhythm riding or maybe just overly mechanical,switch position to doggy as Im just trying to bust and get it over with. Quick clean up and i was out the door. Pretty girl but very mechanical and blah, i wont repeat.
Well that sucks for the most part I’ve had good sessions there, but I have noticed that as someone else mentioned here, don’t recall who but when going doing the hh you get better attention with some, not all of them.

G

Gsx98

So checked out to see who was today and to my surprise it was Karol! Very pretty Colombian, she remembers me and is super sweet with me.

We do some chit chat about the weather, Beach and so on as we get underdress. She asks me to get comfy and I lay on the bed.

She climbs up and starts with a CBJ. Lots of nice sucking and she does some eye contact as well. I’m loving it and rubbing her ass at the same time. After doing some of that, she hops on and starts riding me. Love that view of her huge tits as she rides up and down.

She starts riding me harder and leans forward more to rub her body against mine. I grab that ass and guide it up and down.

We then switch to missionary and I pound away hard and fast. She seems to be loving with lots of sweet moans, don’t recall her doing that before in our previous sessions.

Do I make it to doggy??? No I lost it with all her sexy faces and moans and busted in the bag. She cleans me up and we do some more chit chat.

Definitely enjoy her company and seems like she will be leaving soon back to Colombia sometime after next week.

My favorite Isa has left as well not sure when she will be back, maybe next year. I guess I can now take a break for a bit, might try to see her one more time before she leaves. I did the HH stay but prob was there at most like 15 mins.

Well that sucks for the most part I’ve had good sessions there, but I have noticed that as someone else mentioned here, don’t recall who but when going doing the hh you get better attention with some, not all of them.
All the years I've been messing with the Dominican, Colombian, and Brazilian and Asian agencies I've never liked to start off a first session with half an hour just in case it sucks, so i do a ss and if it's a good one I'll throw her a little extra and next time ill request the same girl and do a hh.

So checked out to see who was today and to my surprise it was Karol! Very pretty Colombian, she remembers me and is super sweet with me. We do some chit chat about the weather, Beach and so on as we get underdress. She asks me to get comfy and I lay on the bed. She climbs up and starts with a CBJ. Lots of nice sucking and she does some eye contact as well. I’m loving it and rubbing her ass at the same time. After doing some of that, she hops on and starts riding me. Love that view of her huge tits as she rides up and down. She starts riding me harder and leans forward more to rub her body against mine. I grab that ass and guide it up and down. We then switch to missionary and I pound away hard and fast. She seems to be loving with lots of sweet moans, don’t recall her doing that before in our previous sessions. Do I make it to doggy??? No I lost it with all her sexy faces and moans and busted in the bag. She cleans me up and we do some more chit chat. Definitely enjoy her company and seems like she will be leaving soon back to Colombia sometime after next week. My favorite Isa has left as well not sure when she will be back, maybe next year. I guess I can now take a break for a bit, might try to see her one more time before she leaves. I did the HH stay but prob was there at most like 15 mins.
Did she have a little tattoo about or by her pssy area kinda blondish hair?

G

Gsx98

All the years I've been messing with the Dominican, Colombian, and Brazilian and Asian agencies I've never liked to start off a first session with half an hour just in case it sucks, so i do a ss and if it's a good one I'll throw her a little extra and next time ill request the same girl and do a hh.
Totally get it, I have done the same when meeting with new ones. Some provide excellent service on the ss and those are the ones you want to spend longer with next time.