Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

Mia

Got to meet a new one last Thursday, her name is Mia. As usual the set up is easy text to confirm if available and get the room number once I’m at the location. When I walk in Mia is hiding behind the door and when she closes it I see one of the sexiest Colombian women I have ever met. She is up there in beauty as Karla, maybe even better. Similar body types and she is also young looking maybe late 20’s. She hugs me and is all energetic, saying she is happy I’m there and that she will pamper me. She is only wearing all black bra, panties and high heels. Her skin feels so smooth and she has a nice color to her skin, like a very light caramel skin tone. She has some tats and I tell her they look good and she smiles says thank you, it’s all yours to enjoy. After I hand the donation she asks me to get comfy on the bed and she begins with the cbj as I lay on the bed and her body to a side. I rub on that nice smooth ass. She takes off her bra and panties then proceeds to get on top of me. She starts off slowly riding me and that pussy felt really good. She starts riding it harder and really puts a performance with all the moans. She rides harder and then leans down to rub her body on me and I just grab on the ass and guide it up and down. Man that felt great, at the moment I wished I would’ve had enough for at least a hh. Since she was new I went for the ss but she is def worth at least the hh. We didn’t get to go any other positions, but I will def see her again.

She said she will be back on Thursday. At no moment did I ever feel rush and she never asked for a tip. She was super friendly and super energetic even though I went to see her late in the day.

Mia

Got to meet a new one last Thursday, her name is Mia. As usual the set up is easy text to confirm if available and get the room number once I’m at the location. When I walk in Mia is hiding behind the door and when she closes it I see one of the sexiest Colombian women I have ever met. She is up there in beauty as Karla, maybe even better. Similar body types and she is also young looking maybe late 20’s. She hugs me and is all energetic, saying she is happy I’m there and that she will pamper me. She is only wearing all black bra, panties and high heels. Her skin feels so smooth and she has a nice color to her skin, like a very light caramel skin tone. She has some tats and I tell her they look good and she smiles says thank you, it’s all yours to enjoy. After I hand the donation she asks me to get comfy on the bed and she begins with the cbj as I lay on the bed and her body to a side. I rub on that nice smooth ass. She takes off her bra and panties then proceeds to get on top of me. She starts off slowly riding me and that pussy felt really good. She starts riding it harder and really puts a performance with all the moans. She rides harder and then leans down to rub her body on me and I just grab on the ass and guide it up and down. Man that felt great, at the moment I wished I would’ve had enough for at least a hh. Since she was new I went for the ss but she is def worth at least the hh. We didn’t get to go any other positions, but I will def see her again.

She said she will be back on Thursday. At no moment did I ever feel rush and she never asked for a tip. She was super friendly and super energetic even though I went to see her late in the day.
What was the fee

G

Gsx98

To gsx seems like you always have good luck with all these chics, every time i take a chance on one of them my experience always sux lol.
Not true, a few weeks back and I forgot to write about it, I met this Colombian/Japanese who had a super hot body but her face was old. Ok face wise I could probably deal with it but the service was so bad and mechanical. She rushed me and I think I did hh don’t even recall now, at the end she wanted a tip lmao.

Haven’t seen her ever again on the rotation and I don’t recall the name. Body wise she was similar to Lucero but service was so horrible. I think it was like a 30 second cbj and a few mins ride on top. I wasn’t too happy but I did smash the ass hard doggy until I busted in the bag. Wish I can remember her name, I think it was Carolina or Catalina, I didn’t care because I didn’t want to see her ever again. She had blondish hair, with a huge ass and tits. I’ve seen her posted in the queens ad not to long ago. I like providing you guys with the good ones I met.

Been trying to connect with this agency for a few weeks. Was contemplating making a commack run but decided to give them a text just in case. Even added, "did I do something to get blocked? How can I get in good standing?". That seemed to get things going. Setup for afternoon. Got to massapequa location on time but was told to wait as client just left. 10 min later I was told the room.
Was let in by Andrea. She was blonde and had nice eyes but you could tell by the lines she was maybe late 40's. Ad said 33. However boobs and ass were spot on from the pics. Body wise she could pass for 30s. Midsection showed child birth after effects. Funny cause the pic showed a toned midsection. It wasn't a belly by any means. She loose but you could tell there was muscle underneath if that makes sense. Boobs were maybe a d or DD? I can never tell. They were manmade as was the rear. Not sure I ever grabbed a fake butt before. It was interesting.
I went with the hour @$240. I mistake on my part for being over zealous.
She was smiley. Greeted me with a hug. Took care of donation and I undressed myself. Sat on bed with her and went at her toys. Learned that only light caressing and licking sucking was allowed. She went down for cbj on her knees. Moved further on the bed for more of the same. She took alot in and I could feel the back of her throat. Would've enjoyed some ball action but none to be had. Throughout the session she did a nice tease with her fingernails.
Switched to Mish, cg, and doggy while watching in the mirror which was nice. Shot in the bag and was given paper towels to clean up.
Got a "massage". More like her smearing oil/lotion on. That took a far amount of time to clean off later.
Little bit of small talk. Tried for round two. She went for cbj while still soft. Eventually got in but couldn't finish. Gave up after a bit.
Body wise she was really nice. About a 9. 10 of not for the stomach. Her face was nice just older than I was expecting. Maybe a 5? Service wise she made nice moans here and there. Massage was lacking bit I guess who cares. I'd give service a 7.
I personally wouldn't see her again, bit their stable rotates. Will know better to stick with hhr at most.

Been trying to connect with this agency for a few weeks. Was contemplating making a commack run but decided to give them a text just in case. Even added, "did I do something to get blocked? How can I get in good standing?". That seemed to get things going. Setup for afternoon. Got to massapequa location on time but was told to wait as client just left. 10 min later I was told the room.
Was let in by Andrea. She was blonde and had nice eyes but you could tell by the lines she was maybe late 40's. Ad said 33. However boobs and ass were spot on from the pics. Body wise she could pass for 30s. Midsection showed child birth after effects. Funny cause the pic showed a toned midsection. It wasn't a belly by any means. She loose but you could tell there was muscle underneath if that makes sense. Boobs were maybe a d or DD? I can never tell. They were manmade as was the rear. Not sure I ever grabbed a fake butt before. It was interesting.
I went with the hour @$240. I mistake on my part for being over zealous.
She was smiley. Greeted me with a hug. Took care of donation and I undressed myself. Sat on bed with her and went at her toys. Learned that only light caressing and licking sucking was allowed. She went down for cbj on her knees. Moved further on the bed for more of the same. She took alot in and I could feel the back of her throat. Would've enjoyed some ball action but none to be had. Throughout the session she did a nice tease with her fingernails.
Switched to Mish, cg, and doggy while watching in the mirror which was nice. Shot in the bag and was given paper towels to clean up.
Got a "massage". More like her smearing oil/lotion on. That took a far amount of time to clean off later.
Little bit of small talk. Tried for round two. She went for cbj while still soft. Eventually got in but couldn't finish. Gave up after a bit.
Body wise she was really nice. About a 9. 10 of not for the stomach. Her face was nice just older than I was expecting. Maybe a 5? Service wise she made nice moans here and there. Massage was lacking bit I guess who cares. I'd give service a 7.
I personally wouldn't see her again, bit their stable rotates. Will know better to stick with hhr at most.
Have mine later today , will post later. @gsx what’s your take have you seen her more than once?

Forgot to mention when I saw her she had no makeup on. If she had she probably goes up a bit. Thought it was interesting that she was hiding behind the door butt naked. Body matched that of any women you'd see on sexmex

Andrea

made appointment , was in contact with the booker the whole time. (In Spanish)I was running late and this is where I should of bailed. They threaten to block me for being late. I thought of being courteous of other mongers so I wouldn’t take up their time. Anyways originally booked the 2nd to last appointment of the day and Texted them saying I will be 15-20 min late due to traffic. I made it 25 min after the booked appointment and was texted the room numbers.

Andrea opened the door in bra and panty set, we hug and kiss hello and I apologize for being late. Talking in Spanish with her to be more comfortable. She was more understanding than the booker. I joked that it was time for the best for last. She said “si amor” but asked if I mind that she cut the hour short because I was the last one and she lived far. I wasn’t thinking with correct head and this is where I should have left. Anyways hand donation 240+extra for bbj. Yes I know mistake number 1 already paying the hour when she wants to cut it short. We sit on the bed and i lay down and let her blow me. Bbj was top notch , nice technique.! tongue,DT, spit. I take a while to finish but this goes on for a good 10min, she puts cover on and gets on top for CG, she rides good and moaning, she moves us to the middle so I can get a view in the mirror. We then move to missionary, this is where it gets mechanical. She lays there and I try to pound and she’s not letting me. Guess I’m to large for her. She then asks for doggy, and 3 min she gets into lazy doggy, I like having a view and watching an arch and she wasn’t Letting me. With did the same rounds again. I finally finish in standing doggy. Overall I’m gonna be biased since I love older mature latinas.

Face/looks: 8.5-9
Ass- 10
Service- gonna have to agree above 7.5

maybe just wasn’t her day or since I was the last one and she was telling me about her long commute home. But we just didn’t connect in hopes how I would. We chatted for a bit on life and where we from. And she seem to open up more and excited for more future meet ups with her. Maybe service will get better with time but I’ll repeat when nothing else pops up.

G

Gsx98

Have mine later today , will post later. @gsx what’s your take have you seen her more than once?
wish I would’ve read this sooner would’ve told you to wait for Mia when she is back on Thursday. I’ve seen Andrea once, she is a bit more older/mature from the other ones I’ve seen there. She isn’t bad but def had much better at this spot. My top faves at this spot have been
- Isa (Not sure when she will be back)
- Karol (same not sure if she will be back next year during the summer)
- Luna, super sexy Brazilian that will be back sometime in Dec she said.
- Samantha, this one let me do daty on her when I went for the hhr
- Mia, young, hot and energetic
- Silvania, she was super fun and friendly

Andrea

made appointment , was in contact with the booker the whole time. (In Spanish)I was running late and this is where I should of bailed. They threaten to block me for being late. I thought of being courteous of other mongers so I wouldn’t take up their time. Anyways originally booked the 2nd to last appointment of the day and Texted them saying I will be 15-20 min late due to traffic. I made it 25 min after the booked appointment and was texted the room numbers.

Andrea opened the door in bra and panty set, we hug and kiss hello and I apologize for being late. Talking in Spanish with her to be more comfortable. She was more understanding than the booker. I joked that it was time for the best for last. She said “si amor” but asked if I mind that she cut the hour short because I was the last one and she lived far. I wasn’t thinking with correct head and this is where I should have left. Anyways hand donation 240+extra for bbj. Yes I know mistake number 1 already paying the hour when she wants to cut it short. We sit on the bed and i lay down and let her blow me. Bbj was top notch , nice technique.! tongue,DT, spit. I take a while to finish but this goes on for a good 10min, she puts cover on and gets on top for CG, she rides good and moaning, she moves us to the middle so I can get a view in the mirror. We then move to missionary, this is where it gets mechanical. She lays there and I try to pound and she’s not letting me. Guess I’m to large for her. She then asks for doggy, and 3 min she gets into lazy doggy, I like having a view and watching an arch and she wasn’t Letting me. With did the same rounds again. I finally finish in standing doggy. Overall I’m gonna be biased since I love older mature latinas.

Face/looks: 8.5-9
Ass- 10
Service- gonna have to agree above 7.5

maybe just wasn’t her day or since I was the last one and she was telling me about her long commute home. But we just didn’t connect in hopes how I would. We chatted for a bit on life and where we from. And she seem to open up more and excited for more future meet ups with her. Maybe service will get better with time but I’ll repeat when nothing else pops up.

when it comes to this type of Spanish/colombian settings where they have a handler, i know for a fact these girls are very busy through out the day so always try to go early in the day b/c by late afternoon/nighttime their pussies have been ravaged through....
to make it a much better appointment definately the earlier the better, i wish they came closer to huntington

wish I would’ve read this sooner would’ve told you to wait for Mia when she is back on Thursday. I’ve seen Andrea once, she is a bit more older/mature from the other ones I’ve seen there. She isn’t bad but def had much better at this spot. My top faves at this spot have been
- Isa (Not sure when she will be back)
- Karol (same not sure if she will be back next year during the summer)
- Luna, super sexy Brazilian that will be back sometime in Dec she said.
- Samantha, this one let me do daty on her when I went for the hhr
- Mia, young, hot and energetic
- Silvania, she was super fun and friendly
Thanks for the list. Will keep an eye out for the names next time. Was just excited they got back to me.
Looks like Maggie on today. Someone said she looked like Courtney love. I'll pass.

G

Gsx98

Thanks for the list. Will keep an eye out for the names next time. Was just excited they got back to me.
Looks like Maggie on today. Someone said she looked like Courtney love. I'll pass.
That’s the same reason I passed as well because I read that Courtney love comment lmaoo.

G

Gsx98

when it comes to this type of Spanish/colombian settings where they have a handler, i know for a fact these girls are very busy through out the day so always try to go early in the day b/c by late afternoon/nighttime their pussies have been ravaged through....
to make it a much better appointment definately the earlier the better, i wish they came closer to huntington
def agree with this I would try to go earlier in the day. Also toward the end of the day they just want to get out of there most of them live in queens. Btw there is a very similar group around Huntington. They actually had Maggie there yesterday when I saw their AD. I been there a couple of times, similar setup but like the massapequa spot better.

def agree with this I would try to go earlier in the day. Also toward the end of the day they just want to get out of there most of them live in queens. Btw there is a very similar group around Huntington. They actually had Maggie there yesterday when I saw their AD. I been there a couple of times, similar setup but like the massapequa spot better.
Shame you can’t get them in queens