Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

Looked up to see who was on rotation today and saw that it was Paola who I haven’t seen in so long so I texted for availability. Easy setup via text and got the room number once I was there. I’m always bit paranoid because if anyone recalls from my previous reviews I have seen cops roam around there and once was even in the parking lot when I left. Anyway I drove around the place and saw nothing out of place. When she opened the door again I got paranoid because she completely hid behind the door until I was fully inside, was like what if it’s a cop and is like surprise!!!! Lol

Anyway it was Paola and she looked amazing those big tits and ass. She turned around and said if I like her new look??? When she turned around I looked and touched that big ass, I was thinking did she get a bigger ass lol. She was my hair is different you like it?? Lol I looked up and was like yes yes it looks good!!! She is all happy and was like I haven’t seen you in so long! Now I don’t know if she really remembers me or not because I’ve only seen her twice but that was such a long time ago before the pandemic I think but regardless it felt good. She was like you know I’ll treat you real good and we both got naked after I place donation for HH on table. While we are both standing there naked she comes close to me and rubs her naked body on me. That got me hard real quick and then she had me sit on the edge of the bed to start of with CBJ. After a few mins of that she gets up and starts riding me as sat at the edge of the bed, wow felt so goooood then I stood up and had her leaning against this dress with a mirror and I could see her huge tits and grab them as I pound that ass away. We walk to the bed while me still inside of her I don’t want to get out lol it feels too good, and then she bends over the edge of the bed. So it was like standing doggy. After that I laid on the bed and she got on top and keep riding me while I sucked on those beautiful tits. Man I didn’t last long after that and busted in the bag. We just relaxed there and chit chat for a bit, I was drained. I asked when she will be back and she said most likely on March. Now I don’t know if the experience will be the for everyone but each time I’ve seen her it’s been really good.

The body looks amazing and face wise she is cute a bit on the older side but looks good regardless. The service is what I really like about her, she treats me good and is always in such a good mood. Did not feel rushed or asked for a tip.
I saw Paola today too. Saw she was on and immidiately booked with her

same as you. Got baked. Called me over to edge of bed by mirror. Bbbj then put a cover on and had me do her doggy in front of the mirror.
Then moved to the Ned but I still wanted doggy. Ass is great. Body is amazing in doggy. Didn’t last long blew in bag and was out.
I only do the ss with $40 more for the bbbj.

glad to see her back. She’s one of the top girls in the rotation

Have met with Andrea multiple times as well as other girls from this group and she is definitely the most welcoming among them. I always opt for the 100ss but have never had her check the time or anything like that.

On to the review, Andrea always seems happy to see me and today was no different. She immediately removed her bra and let me go to town on those big girls, they r either real or done by an impressive surgeon. She gives a cbj, not bad, and I quickly move her onto some cfs. Last about 10 min and blow in the bag. Said my goodbyes and off I went. Have and would repeat again.

First time review so let me know how I did.

I’ve found that I frequent this group pretty often lately.

met daniella today. All the girls are the same. Fake tits. Fake ass. 100ss 140 for the half $40 for bbbj

Daniella is what you typically find here. Some are hit or miss when you get down to it

daniella gave a great bbbj. Her mouth was really warm and she didn’t stop until I asked to fuck (I only do the ss)

Got the hat on she rode me. Nice nipples. Then we did doggy. Really phat fake ass. Busted in bag out the door in 12 mins
I liked daniellla better than Andrea. Felt she was younger and a nicer body and less rush

Just saw Tatiana for a 100ss. She didn’t speak any English at all, which was different from the other girls I have seen here. Started with CBJ and moved to cowgirl after about 10 min I popped and was on my way. She was fairly accommodating even though I had a hard time understanding her, my Spanish is just ok. She is in great shape but her assets were definitely man made and not done very well either. Overall I have had better experiences with other girls in this group.

I've been here a few times and was trying to set up something for around lunch today. I was texting with them and it seemed a little off. When I said I'd be there in 10 min they responded "perfect" and we all know the appropriate response is "call me when u here baby". When I got there I did my normal drive around the place and there were cop cars parked in the front lot. I just kept going and got 2 more texts, "are you here" and "I guess not", no spelling mistakes or poor grammar, strange. Hopefully just a coincidence and I'm being paranoid, but keep an eye out.

What’s up with this place. They hardly respond to me. I call, they reply for me to text. I text them nothing! Maybe I’m on block? Who knows. I’m pretty bored with scene lately. And sights to find hobby material are nil. I might go back to whacking it lol!

I've been here a few times and was trying to set up something for around lunch today. I was texting with them and it seemed a little off. When I said I'd be there in 10 min they responded "perfect" and we all know the appropriate response is "call me when u here baby". When I got there I did my normal drive around the place and there were cop cars parked in the front lot. I just kept going and got 2 more texts, "are you here" and "I guess not", no spelling mistakes or poor grammar, strange. Hopefully just a coincidence and I'm being paranoid, but keep an eye out.
Seems like a false alarm. It was an auto accident and bad timing.....

G

Gsx98

I saw Lucero the other day and she was looking so hot. She didn’t have mask on and her face seemed so pretty. That ass seems larger then the last time I saw and those tits were beautiful to look at....

I paid $140 for hh but didn’t get my money’s worth this time.

Started with some small talk and we both got undressed as we talked for a bit. She started with a CBJ and it was alright, only went on for a few mins. She lays on the bed and we start with missionary, she lets me pound ahead and that pussy fells greats, she asks if I want to switch to doggy and I said no I want her to ride on top. She decline and says it’s painful for her to do that and doesn’t enjoy it. I said just for a few and she says no but let’s me continue missionary. I tried to suck on her tits the which I never tried before and right away she put her hand and said nooo to her tits are sensitive....

After missionary we switch to missionary and wow that ass is so nice and she has no problem letting me hit it hard from the back. I finish off but I wished I would just paid the $100 ss which would’ve pretty much been the same service and time spent.

The entire time she had a great attitude and is really pretty for whatever age she is, I think someone said she is like 50 but she can easily pass off for much younger. If you are ok with missionary and doggy then go for it. Cowgirl might happen or not... I think also because I talked with her in Spanish she felt more comfortable to say what she doesn’t like to do.... so don’t talk to her in Spanish and tell her you want cowgirl lol. The time before this time she rode me so good, reverse and regular cowgirl, this time it was a no go. Oh well....

There seems to be new talent this week and I want to try it out but will def do ss stay with any new ones.

I saw Lucero the other day and she was looking so hot. She didn’t have mask on and her face seemed so pretty. That ass seems larger then the last time I saw and those tits were beautiful to look at....

I paid $140 for hh but didn’t get my money’s worth this time.

Started with some small talk and we both got undressed as we talked for a bit. She started with a CBJ and it was alright, only went on for a few mins. She lays on the bed and we start with missionary, she lets me pound ahead and that pussy fells greats, she asks if I want to switch to doggy and I said no I want her to ride on top. She decline and says it’s painful for her to do that and doesn’t enjoy it. I said just for a few and she says no but let’s me continue missionary. I tried to suck on her tits the which I never tried before and right away she put her hand and said nooo to her tits are sensitive....

After missionary we switch to missionary and wow that ass is so nice and she has no problem letting me hit it hard from the back. I finish off but I wished I would just paid the $100 ss which would’ve pretty much been the same service and time spent.

The entire time she had a great attitude and is really pretty for whatever age she is, I think someone said she is like 50 but she can easily pass off for much younger. If you are ok with missionary and doggy then go for it. Cowgirl might happen or not... I think also because I talked with her in Spanish she felt more comfortable to say what she doesn’t like to do.... so don’t talk to her in Spanish and tell her you want cowgirl lol. The time before this time she rode me so good, reverse and regular cowgirl, this time it was a no go. Oh well....

There seems to be new talent this week and I want to try it out but will def do ss stay with any new ones.

eveytime i try to book with them, they're always in massapequa so i think the woodbury on the title its dead. maybe a nice moderator will update.

billyS

Reign of Terror
eveytime i try to book with them, they're always in massapequa so i think the woodbury on the title its dead. maybe a nice moderator will update.
And then when they go back to Woodbury to change it up you want me to change it again?
The title has Massapequa in it so it's accurate.

G

Gsx98

You could prob leave the names out of the title since it’s always different girls “Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al” and for the past two years I been there it’s always seems to have been on Massapequa. Does the location need to be in the title?

Anyway has anyone tested out Manuela yet? I’m trying to stay away from this place but they always seem to introduce new ones I want to try out!

billyS

Reign of Terror
You could prob leave the names out of the title since it’s always different girls “Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al” and for the past two years I been there it’s always seems to have been on Massapequa. Does the location need to be in the title?

Anyway has anyone tested out Manuela yet? I’m trying to stay away from this place but they always seem to introduce new ones I want to try out!
Yes I prefer the location in the title so mongers can make a decision whether or not they want to take the time to read the thread if they are looking for something in particular.