Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
So I took the plunge yesterday on Victoria. I guess they are back in action. Same usual location and same price structure. Pictures posted seem accurate. Door opens, tall imo, great body under that dress. Pleasant. Little English. Looks like a 100% white girl but a latina. I'm totally turned on cause I cant get anything under this pandemic. Bolt ons some work done. But I'm all in right now. CBJ not the best but gets me to where I need to be. Gets on top. Great view. Does decent but a bit mechanical. Flip for DS. Ass is just right. Flip for mish and go to work. Get what I needed to and as HJ would say " got the poison out". Cleanup smalltalk and off I go. Leave a happy camper. Three things I look for, consistency cleanliness and hospitality. If I get that I'm a happy camper. Not sure if she will be in the rotation for a while, but I will definitely need a round 2.

Pulled the trigger earlier today. Easy transaction, asked for 1 hr/$240. No wait.
Victoria is a pretty Colombian girl in good shape, but she's not one of the busty MILF vixens that I'm used to meeting via this agency.
Probably 5'6" or so, manmade Ds, slender build. Very pleasant, broken English, not much on the menu-- CBJ, CG and DS until it was time to go.
Liked the oohs, the ahs and the moaning, but a little younger than what I was expecting.

Unbelievable first time trying this group out today.I Texted the number yesterday and was set to meet alejandra for an hour today. But this morning I asked if we could meet at a time 30 mins earlier than the original time, which Alejandra gladly agreed too and she said was completely fine.So on my way there I hit traffic which caused me to be 10 mins late but nothing severe to make me drastically late. I even told Alejandra ahead of time that I will possibly be a couple mins late. Time goes by and she doesn’t answer back until 5 mins before I’m going to arrive and she tells me that she needs to reschedule and that I was supposed to arrive a whole hour earlier than I originally asked, which was a lie. She needed to reschedule because she said she had made 2 appointments. So I kindly asked if I could still see her soon since I had already arrived, she proceeds to say yes please wait 30 mins, apologizing as well. So I agreed to wait after she told me 30 mins 2 times, mind you I have no room number or any info so I’m just waiting inside my car. 40 mins pass by no answer I texted her asking if everything was alright and received no response. After waiting another 20 mins I honestly was fed up and I left, just a really shit situation altogether after confirming a time and even buying the woman some water like she asked. Unfortunately after typing this all out I still haven’t received an answer back.

Unbelievable first time trying this group out today.I Texted the number yesterday and was set to meet alejandra for an hour today. But this morning I asked if we could meet at a time 30 mins earlier than the original time, which Alejandra gladly agreed too and she said was completely fine.So on my way there I hit traffic which caused me to be 10 mins late but nothing severe to make me drastically late. I even told Alejandra ahead of time that I will possibly be a couple mins late. Time goes by and she doesn’t answer back until 5 mins before I’m going to arrive and she tells me that she needs to reschedule and that I was supposed to arrive a whole hour earlier than I originally asked, which was a lie. She needed to reschedule because she said she had made 2 appointments. So I kindly asked if I could still see her soon since I had already arrived, she proceeds to say yes please wait 30 mins, apologizing as well. So I agreed to wait after she told me 30 mins 2 times, mind you I have no room number or any info so I’m just waiting inside my car. 40 mins pass by no answer I texted her asking if everything was alright and received no response. After waiting another 20 mins I honestly was fed up and I left, just a really shit situation altogether after confirming a time and even buying the woman some water like she asked. Unfortunately after typing this all out I still haven’t received an answer back.
Unfortunately this same bullshit happens frequently.

It sucks, but they take who ever is first and maybe the monger stayed for a double session. It’s all in the timing. Hopefully you don’t get burned again. Have fun.

G

Gsx98

this has happened to me, where I don’t get any response back but it’s usually when it’s close to 6pm. I think only work until 6-7pm.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I had the opportunity to have a meet with alejandra. Spinner body, bolt on tits. Pretty girl and as always no English. Gave a good CBJ. Suction was good and woke him up.Got on top for a few mins. Switched to DS good view of those nice bolt ons, she seemed into it and didnt lay their like a dead fish. Switched to mish and released. Good clean girl.

G

Gsx98

Double review:

Lucero

If you like ass, well this is one hell of a latin ass, let alone one hell of a package. Nice set of tits I enjoyed myself with this one. She is a sweet girl. Some english. But she looks good. Nice CBJ, cg,doggie and mish. Couldnt contain myself and had to end early. Had some time left and chatted some more. I was real turned on by her and will repeat with this one for sure when she comes back.

Andrea:

Petite but had one set of tits and ass. Definitely had some work done, not terrible but you can notice.Looked a little bit older from what I expected but she was not terrible at all. She sucked the shit out of me. A little teeth at first but she did good. Then on to the main course she gets on top. Tits bouncing then she gets off and lays on her side, handled the side then went on top to empty the bag. Once again not bad.

All in all if I had the time I visit more.
finally got to see Andrea recently. She def got a nice set of tits and ass. She was older but very pretty and was really friendly the entire time. She started with a nice cbj and played with her pussy and tits as she did that. We then moved over to missionary which felt great, she let me go hard at it and never felt rushed at all. She then asked if I wanted doggy and I wanted her on top so I can see those big titties bounce. She rode me and I didn’t make it to doggy. Will def have to see her again to do doggy!!!!!

G

Gsx98

She’s actually in her 50’s, I saw her mid June.
I can’t tell she is 50. Saw her a few days back and I would’ve thought late 30’s to earlier 40’s. Btw had a great time with her. She did wear a mask for parts of the session. She started of with a CBJ with her mask on her chin but I mean my balls rubbing on the mask that can be good lol. Then after that she got right on top and rode me reverse cowgirl. Wow that view of that ass was the best. We switch over to missionary and she kept her mask on. To finish it off we went to doggy which again got to see that beautiful ass.

Everyone ignore this review it was resolved

I can’t tell she is 50. Saw her a few days back and I would’ve thought late 30’s to earlier 40’s. Btw had a great time with her. She did wear a mask for parts of the session. She started of with a CBJ with her mask on her chin but I mean my balls rubbing on the mask that can be good lol. Then after that she got right on top and rode me reverse cowgirl. Wow that view of that ass was the best. We switch over to missionary and she kept her mask on. To finish it off we went to doggy which again got to see that beautiful ass.
When we spoke after our session, I’m Latino decent, so we spoke in Spanish and really got to know each other.