Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

I have also been told last appointment is 6pm. Although once in a while I see they will post a girl late night (around 11pm) which is usually the girl in for the next day. They may be getting a head start on advertising for the following day or maybe the girl is willing to take a few clients late night.

I’ve reached out a few times here and finally was able to make it work. Setup was easy they actually worked with me as I pushed back my Arrival a couple of times finally showing up an hour after originally stated.
Shady location, but so shady it seemed under control. Arrived at room and was greeted very warmly by Isabella in a black lingerie getup. She’s about 5’6 or so in heels big tits which after unsnappeing her top came to find out are all natural Ds sitting lovely, a tad soft in the middle, and a fat ass. Face a 5-6 but her enthusiasm makes up for any flaws as we had a little make out session (I never kiss or eat out providers) some grabbing, squeezing and she dropped to her knees for a fantastic bbj with decent DT and some excellent BLS.
I got more comfortable hopped onto the bed and she continued for a good bit longer until I was so worked up I took her missionary, deep and slow then worked into a nice pace slapping away, few mins of that and flipped her over for a great view of that ass, smacking it as I’m pounding away. Had confirmed that it was ok earlier in session, so when it was time I hopped to my feet peeled cover off and she took my load all over her tongue, chin, cheek and down her tits. Awesome session which I’m pretty I was quoted at 140 for hh but I left 200 as it was worth that to me. I see there’s other girls guys are saying are hotter Looks wise I’m curious now to see if they can perform, as well. Do recommend.

Saw Johanna earlier, very solid performance as usual with this place which seems to be one of the best options on the island at the moment. Seems to be late 20’s, pretty face, man made Bolt ons and a nice plump behind. Easy setup like always, greeted by a stunning big booty Latina at the door in lace lingerie and heels… she smelled amazing which was also a huge plus. Booked for the hour, cbj, mish, and doggy pound sesh that she took like a champ for the whole time. Overall solid experience, but I do prefer the more milfy/cougar types that this spot has to offer.

I saw Andrea back in the spring and she was incredible. Definitely a bit more type given she’s def in her 40’s… but what a set of tits on that one. She’s also prob one of the sweetest out of the linup personality wise.

I also saw Lucero back around May/June this year and she is by far the MVP of this lineup. All around killer body, ass, tits, the absolute entire package. She’s a true professional that ensures your pleasure. She seems to be in her 40’s possibly even pushing 50’s but her body is to die for. If you have the opportunity, do not miss her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Johanna earlier, very solid performance as usual with this place which seems to be one of the best options on the island at the moment. Seems to be late 20’s, pretty face, man made Bolt ons and a nice plump behind. Easy setup like always, greeted by a stunning big booty Latina at the door in lace lingerie and heels… she smelled amazing which was also a huge plus. Booked for the hour, cbj, mish, and doggy pound sesh that she took like a champ for the whole time. Overall solid experience, but I do prefer the more milfy/cougar types that this spot has to offer.

I saw Andrea back in the spring and she was incredible. Definitely a bit more type given she’s def in her 40’s… but what a set of tits on that one. She’s also prob one of the sweetest out of the linup personality wise.

I also saw Lucero back around May/June this year and she is by far the MVP of this lineup. All around killer body, ass, tits, the absolute entire package. She’s a true professional that ensures your pleasure. She seems to be in her 40’s possibly even pushing 50’s but her body is to die for. If you have the opportunity, do not miss her.
We appreciate you making the effort to contribute.

All you need to do now read the thread on how to write a review.

Most importantly you always need to include the damage, how much you paid, tipped etc.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/

woke up very much so in the mood today so I booked Isabella for first thing in the morning. Bc I wasn’t super impressed with the pics, I decided to go with the 140hh just to play it safe. She was decent overall, nothing that will blow your socks off. Solid performance but lacking in the looks department in my eyes. Big booty and boobs but both are blatantly fake… she should ask Lucero for her doctors number all in all, if you’re looking for a quick release into something decent, she def works… but certainly not a mind blower like a lot of the ladies here

billyS

Reign of Terror
woke up very much so in the mood today so I booked Isabella for first thing in the morning. Bc I wasn’t super impressed with the pics, I decided to go with the 140hh just to play it safe. She was decent overall, nothing that will blow your socks off. Solid performance but lacking in the looks department in my eyes. Big booty and boobs but both are blatantly fake… she should ask Lucero for her doctors number all in all, if you’re looking for a quick release into something decent, she def works… but certainly not a mind blower like a lot of the ladies here
Damage?

OK so I have frequented here handful of times lately and I gotta say, people don’t like the location but to me it’s so crappy that it makes it perfect. I wouldn’t Be surprised if someone told me they never actually have one real guest.
Setup is super easy, and the quality of girls, not to mention the variety is great to me.

AnyWho, I have to say I disagree with the above Isabella with you I posted one myself it’s in here she’s a lot of fun I actually saw her a second time probably that same day as above reviewer still a good time. But, as my fav slogan goes YMMV
Now for Newer reviews-

VALERIA- 21-24 yrs old
I’ll say 5‘4“ about 115 pounds man-made C, cute little bubble, curly blond hair, very little ingles..
her look I was into it as we got into it clothes came off I pull out of 50 spot and leave it on the table and she looks at it confused. She goes OK and I replied for me to WeChat her and she told me no pretty enthusiastic so I offered her maybe another 22 but she died at home movies ruined. So then she goes on with someone mechanical CBJ and now I’m annoyed, so Cut that short which is out of character as I usually am in Florida to continue.
Like I said before nobody was good went to a few positions finished in the glove and off I went. 140/hh

JOHANNA- 26 or so yrs old
Same story except larger man mates and satyr bud on a bit of a taller girl. If I remember correctly she may have had braces but what I do remember is $40 for BBJ and what a BJ it was.. DT. BLS smacking it off her cheek, I mean this girl was getting after it. She went to stop I told her “mas Por favor” and she continues the top tier BJ for another few before hopping on top.
No hear this when she starts to turn up the heat as she was really into it and stars pounding me from the top slamming up-and-down up-and-down and really getting into it now it’s getting a bit more intense and I’m turned the fuck on. So, I rolled her over on her back and start plowing from the top when she catches me flush on the cheek with a good slap saying “DAME DUDO!” which for those of you who don’t comprende- “hit me harder”

NOw, it’s on.. I’m a fairly muscular guy and I have big hands- I have full on grip of her throat fucking away and she smacks me maybe twice more when I go both hands around the throat (not too hard or violent lol) and she’s holding my wrist having a screaming orgasm.
From there get Behind her with some doggy in the mirror slamming away with everything I have and then I tell her I want I want to cum in her mouth (in Spanish). She tells me more money I ask how much and she says 40 more I say no problem and then pull out And realize I’m not quite there yet so then put her on her back again both legs on one of my shoulders together or until it’s time and then I didn’t quite make it as a struggle getting the rubber off and shoot one in her neck and chin area. Awesome time.
140/hh + 80 extras

LENA- 45 at least yrs old
Was kind of disappointed when this one open the door but I liked her short red hair and then actually realize she was kind of sexy in a MILF kind of way. Body was ok with man made Cs up top and ass was good for a 45 yr old woman but I’m used to the mid twenties hotties they pump out here.
I actually asked upfront about extras and she replied BBJ? I said yes and she quoted me 40 bucks which I happily lay down on the table and then the clothes come off and she proceeded with a decent but really not that good actually BBJ Very little variety in her moves, and was just kind of tongue flicking my balls when I asked her for the third time to suck on them. (She ignored the first 2 requests)
Main event was ok, and then I pulled out and rubber off and stArted jerking off to finish and she slid over To the edge of the bed and laid on his side playing with my balls and actually letting me come in her mouth which I didn’t really plan on but it was a nice surprise end to a bit of a subpar experience. Won’t repeat.
140/hh + 40

CATALINA- maybe 30 yrs old

In a bit of a change Catalina at around 5’6” 125lbs maybe, is from Chile not the usual Columbia. But being consistent she speaks very little English. She has bad boob job probably Cs and a cute butt on a long slender frame. Some weird tattoos but they’re kinda sexy and very smooth skin.

Her demeanor is not the flirty one they usually carry she’s kind of timid. Now I’m almost ready to bail but I realize she needs a little warming up as I’m flirting and starting to play a little grab ass. I ask about the bbj and she says 50, which I drop on the table and here we go. She slips off the black dress she had on and keeps her black socks on which normally would freak me out but I was able to look past. She sucks on my actually very flaccid D, due to the awkwardness of our first stage of encounter and as he starts waking up, well so does Catalina. :)

At full attention now she is stroking and sucking, gripping me and smacking her lips and then that swinging it through her lips move. I’m being vocal bc I can see she likes and responds to my sounds of pleasure then cock in hand looks up at me and smiles when I say she’s sexy then BOOM down she goes and my cock disappears in the back of her throat for a DT I haven’t felt in forever where it’s just wet and smooth zero teeth or obstruction it is a clear path. She stays down on it for a minute then bobs sensually up and down while gently caressing my legs with both hands. Some more Super soft lip work and throat work then cover goes in and we go for a good 20 mins exploring the usual positions. I ask about CIM to which she laughs and says no but motions to her tits then a couple of minutes later I oblige her with a huge creamy load splattered all over her chest. Both of us laughed and sighed with satisfaction then off I go once again a. Happy customer. She said she’s here only a couple of more days then she’s a goner. Adios…
140/hh + 50

Today I saw Linda a gorgeous Colombian women mid 20s a total smoke show. I took the ss as usual for a first encounter with her. Great ass appeared natural, big fake titties c cup. and a beautiful face with enhanced lips. Pics are accurate. Started with a cbj on edge of bed, nice suction minimal dt. Then went to missionary. She had one of the warmest pussies I have ever felt. Pounded her out for a while and blew in the bag. Did not allow any kissing of her body, no fiv, and wouldn't go cg. Speaks great English. Maybe available on longer stays didn't ask about e trash. $100 total and would definitely repeat. Got the poison out.
Cbj 8/10
Body 9/10
Pussy 9.5/10

OK so I have frequented here handful of times lately and I gotta say, people don’t like the location but to me it’s so crappy that it makes it perfect. I wouldn’t Be surprised if someone told me they never actually have one real guest.
Setup is super easy, and the quality of girls, not to mention the variety is great to me.

AnyWho, I have to say I disagree with the above Isabella with you I posted one myself it’s in here she’s a lot of fun I actually saw her a second time probably that same day as above reviewer still a good time. But, as my fav slogan goes YMMV
Now for Newer reviews-

VALERIA- 21-24 yrs old
I’ll say 5‘4“ about 115 pounds man-made C, cute little bubble, curly blond hair, very little ingles..
her look I was into it as we got into it clothes came off I pull out of 50 spot and leave it on the table and she looks at it confused. She goes OK and I replied for me to WeChat her and she told me no pretty enthusiastic so I offered her maybe another 22 but she died at home movies ruined. So then she goes on with someone mechanical CBJ and now I’m annoyed, so Cut that short which is out of character as I usually am in Florida to continue.
Like I said before nobody was good went to a few positions finished in the glove and off I went. 140/hh

JOHANNA- 26 or so yrs old
Same story except larger man mates and satyr bud on a bit of a taller girl. If I remember correctly she may have had braces but what I do remember is $40 for BBJ and what a BJ it was.. DT. BLS smacking it off her cheek, I mean this girl was getting after it. She went to stop I told her “mas Por favor” and she continues the top tier BJ for another few before hopping on top.
No hear this when she starts to turn up the heat as she was really into it and stars pounding me from the top slamming up-and-down up-and-down and really getting into it now it’s getting a bit more intense and I’m turned the fuck on. So, I rolled her over on her back and start plowing from the top when she catches me flush on the cheek with a good slap saying “DAME DUDO!” which for those of you who don’t comprende- “hit me harder”

NOw, it’s on.. I’m a fairly muscular guy and I have big hands- I have full on grip of her throat fucking away and she smacks me maybe twice more when I go both hands around the throat (not too hard or violent lol) and she’s holding my wrist having a screaming orgasm.
From there get Behind her with some doggy in the mirror slamming away with everything I have and then I tell her I want I want to cum in her mouth (in Spanish). She tells me more money I ask how much and she says 40 more I say no problem and then pull out And realize I’m not quite there yet so then put her on her back again both legs on one of my shoulders together or until it’s time and then I didn’t quite make it as a struggle getting the rubber off and shoot one in her neck and chin area. Awesome time.
140/hh + 80 extras

LENA- 45 at least yrs old
Was kind of disappointed when this one open the door but I liked her short red hair and then actually realize she was kind of sexy in a MILF kind of way. Body was ok with man made Cs up top and ass was good for a 45 yr old woman but I’m used to the mid twenties hotties they pump out here.
I actually asked upfront about extras and she replied BBJ? I said yes and she quoted me 40 bucks which I happily lay down on the table and then the clothes come off and she proceeded with a decent but really not that good actually BBJ Very little variety in her moves, and was just kind of tongue flicking my balls when I asked her for the third time to suck on them. (She ignored the first 2 requests)
Main event was ok, and then I pulled out and rubber off and stArted jerking off to finish and she slid over To the edge of the bed and laid on his side playing with my balls and actually letting me come in her mouth which I didn’t really plan on but it was a nice surprise end to a bit of a subpar experience. Won’t repeat.
140/hh + 40

CATALINA- maybe 30 yrs old

In a bit of a change Catalina at around 5’6” 125lbs maybe, is from Chile not the usual Columbia. But being consistent she speaks very little English. She has bad boob job probably Cs and a cute butt on a long slender frame. Some weird tattoos but they’re kinda sexy and very smooth skin.

Her demeanor is not the flirty one they usually carry she’s kind of timid. Now I’m almost ready to bail but I realize she needs a little warming up as I’m flirting and starting to play a little grab ass. I ask about the bbj and she says 50, which I drop on the table and here we go. She slips off the black dress she had on and keeps her black socks on which normally would freak me out but I was able to look past. She sucks on my actually very flaccid D, due to the awkwardness of our first stage of encounter and as he starts waking up, well so does Catalina. :)

At full attention now she is stroking and sucking, gripping me and smacking her lips and then that swinging it through her lips move. I’m being vocal bc I can see she likes and responds to my sounds of pleasure then cock in hand looks up at me and smiles when I say she’s sexy then BOOM down she goes and my cock disappears in the back of her throat for a DT I haven’t felt in forever where it’s just wet and smooth zero teeth or obstruction it is a clear path. She stays down on it for a minute then bobs sensually up and down while gently caressing my legs with both hands. Some more Super soft lip work and throat work then cover goes in and we go for a good 20 mins exploring the usual positions. I ask about CIM to which she laughs and says no but motions to her tits then a couple of minutes later I oblige her with a huge creamy load splattered all over her chest. Both of us laughed and sighed with satisfaction then off I go once again a. Happy customer. She said she’s here only a couple of more days then she’s a goner. Adios…
140/hh + 50

Dame Dudo means give me doubt dame duro means give me hard. Thanks Great reviews.

Saw Mafer a couple weeks ago. She seemed a little older than I expected. But that's me forgetting that 28 on their site usually means 38.
All pics are accurate. Took the 140 for the half. Setup appt quickly and headed to the usual spot. Got to watch the monger before me head out which is always a bit unnerving.
She didn't allow for any dfk for any upcharge unlike some of the other girls. Didn't even allot any nipple sucking.
Just let her do her thing. Got the alcohol hand spray. She did allow five which was nice at least. On to the bed for cbj. Nice eye contact. Cg didn't last very long as she couldn't get rhythm. Switched to Mish then dg as her ass was pretty nice. Finished in the bag and was on my way.

Fellas! Long time no see! Finally had a chance to get out there and boy am I glad I saw Diana tonight.
I arrived and was given room number and we had agreed on $140 for hh. Waited about 30 seconds at the door and walked in to see this beautiful sexy Colombian goddess standing before me. She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, I asked to use the restroom (long drive from work).
I came out and she was on the bed, stood up and removed the see thru mini robe to reveal a perfect body. Big man mad tits, she didn’t want me playing with them too aggressive. The ass was Colombian, big beautiful and bouncy. I took off my clothes and rubbed my hands all over her body. She sprayed me down and used her hands to get the big guy ready.
She then grabs a cover and starts a very good cbj. Lots of moaning and playing with her pussy. Eye contact, deep throat the works.
On the bed we go and start in miss. We start slow, she teases her clit with the head of my cock. I start slow and build up. She was engaged, faking, but engaged and it was enjoyable.
After a few minutes she asked for doggy, and with that ass I can’t say no. I start slow again the. Start pounding and her acting was getting better .
I ask her to go on too, she says too big, sweet but come on. Instead so go side ways and between her ass bouncing on me as I pound away, those big tits bouncing up and down, and her moaning which almost sounded believable now I busted quick.
I speak a little Spanish, so we chat as I get ready. She’s here until 12/23 so I suggest making a trip, I will again.
Aside from the light tit play and no riding an awesome experience. Should have done ss for $100, who was I kidding thinking I’d last long with this crew over there.
10/10 I’d eat it.

Review- Mia

Saw Mia today as I remember her being a pretty hot young Latina. Early 20s, black hair. Opted for 140 hhr. Once I got in, I was right as she was a beautiful young Latina, pretty smile, hot man made ass and tits. Mainly speaks Spanish, so I would know a little before seeing her.

Used the bathroom quick to relieve myself and freshen up, asked if she would like music in which she said yes and I played some Bad Bunny playlist. She got really into it dancing and getting naked. Very hot body, she does have some scars on her underboobs, but that doesn't bother me. She was still a young hottie.

She puts on a cover, tells me to relax, and starts a cbj. Decent suction, nothing too special. I actually wasn't able to get that hard as she lubed herself up and tried to get on top so she asked if I wanted missionary. From there, I was able to pound her out hard, grabbed her legs for better pump action from time to time. Asked her to look at me and her looking at me with an O face was enough to get me to blow in the bag.

Once we were done, we laid on the bed and laughed and smiled. I was in a sweat from a great cardio session haha. Would repeat again.