Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
The time I saw Lucero, I was amazed, I thought it was good. Saw her a second time, and she had alot of lipstick on, after the CBJ and the lipstick wore off, I noticed a fat blister on her lip, that did it for me. I won't see her again.

Camant1997

Luisa

So I went yesterday to check this one out. Took a look at the pictures sent, and I must say not bad, looked at the pictures and could tell it has to be natural. I get the ok to go, opens the door, fair skin colombiana, thick, pictures are accurate. Now I would say she is thick, not the sloppy thick like Kate from the other day, this one was cute, but I just don't get the ducklips. She gave me a good cbj, when I was ready she spread those bald lips open and rode me, now for a chunky girl she was pretty tight IMO, a pleasure to look at, natural tits, I could not resist any more so I ask to hit it from the back, she got one big ass, nice and thick, put JR in and she can take a good pounding. Flip her on her back for mish, and she is pretty flexible too, put those legs up and gives good eye contact, nice and wet and I surrender and blow in the bag. Some small talk and she may be in the area for awhile, also works in queens so my guess is she may work one of the fast houses. This one I would repeat

Saw Vanessa last week. Unlike Luisa from the previous review, everything about her was fake- big fake boobs (with the surgical scar running down from the nip), fake butt and the abdominal work.
Pretty, black hair, maybe 5'2", guessing mid to late 30s, good English...and zero GFE.
Chatted for a bit until she patted the bed. CBJ, massaged her for a bit, had her climb on top for CG, followed by DS, mish and more DS to finish.
1 hr 240. Appreciated the ability to speak w her w/o google translate. She's there 2x/month. I'd like more GFE, but she's pretty and can take a pounding.

Saw Andrea today and she sucked. She positions her body In a way that she doesn’t let you penetrate. She has a few years on her so she probably used and abused. This guy George needs to find better quality women because it’s not good for the client to get screwed out of his money.

Saw Andrea today and she sucked. She positions her body In a way that she doesn’t let you penetrate. She has a few years on her so she probably used and abused. This guy George needs to find better quality women because it’s not good for the client to get screwed out of his money.
When its a bad experience like that I'll just text them "no good" , just so that they know what's up.

Camant1997

Andrea, I thought the add for today was Lucero?

Saw Sandra today and I have to say she was very good. A breath of fresh air compared to the other one I’ve seen. Good CBJ and for a petite girl she can take a good thrusting.

Checked out the roster for today. Nicole was on. I have been trying to catch her for a while. Her pictures really draw me in. Shot the handler a text. Usual quote for this spot. $100ss $140hh. I chose ss. Told them when I can be there. Show up get the room, give it a knock. Always the girl in the pics here. Man made top, bottom, and everything else, in a red dress, small tattoos. She was cute but faces are blocked in pics so it didnt really match to what my imagination had I'm store.

Leave donation on table we both drop the clothes. She says lay, I lay down. Goes to put a cover on my extremely flaccid member. Was pinching him while getting it on, kind of hurt. Starts cbj while I roam her ass and tits. Gets me at full attention lubes herself and climbs up top for cg. Few min of this I ask to switch to doggy. She directs me to put my hand above her ass around her small waist. (I assume to avoid the ass implants?) Reaches under slides me in. I pound it out for a few and bust in the bag. Pull out. Handed paper towels with alcohol. Clean myself up. Get dressed. Nice to meet you. And I'm off.

In and out, 10-15 min. Thats how it usually is here. Minimal conversation. Shes hot but when you get up close you can see she has a lot of bad scaring from all the work she has had done. Idk if it's bad doctors or just so much work, but I wasn't a huge fan. Knock this one off the checklist. On to the next.

Stay safe ya'll

Camant1997

Checked out the roster for today. Nicole was on. I have been trying to catch her for a while. Her pictures really draw me in. Shot the handler a text. Usual quote for this spot. $100ss $140hh. I chose ss. Told them when I can be there. Show up get the room, give it a knock. Always the girl in the pics here. Man made top, bottom, and everything else, in a red dress, small tattoos. She was cute but faces are blocked in pics so it didnt really match to what my imagination had I'm store.

Leave donation on table we both drop the clothes. She says lay, I lay down. Goes to put a cover on my extremely flaccid member. Was pinching him while getting it on, kind of hurt. Starts cbj while I roam her ass and tits. Gets me at full attention lubes herself and climbs up top for cg. Few min of this I ask to switch to doggy. She directs me to put my hand above her ass around her small waist. (I assume to avoid the ass implants?) Reaches under slides me in. I pound it out for a few and bust in the bag. Pull out. Handed paper towels with alcohol. Clean myself up. Get dressed. Nice to meet you. And I'm off.

In and out, 10-15 min. Thats how it usually is here. Minimal conversation. Shes hot but when you get up close you can see she has a lot of bad scaring from all the work she has had done. Idk if it's bad doctors or just so much work, but I wasn't a huge fan. Knock this one off the checklist. On to the next.

Stay safe ya'll
When you say the face didn't match your imagination, more description, was she better looking than expected or she had a banging body but her face was ugly.

When you say the face didn't match your imagination, more description, was she better looking than expected or she had a banging body but her face was ugly.
She wasn't ugly. Cute, innocent looking. But I guess I imagined with all that body work that her face was going to have a lot of enhancements also. More plain looking, some freckles.

Review- Sofia

Took a little break from here, but was ghosted by another provider today and was nearby. Liked what I saw in the pics for Sofia, so opted for 140 hhr. Got there and she was behind the door, kinda tall with heels, black dress on, blonde hair, nice tan skin, pretty face, looked like a pretty milf Latina. My guess is mid 30s. Im typically not a fan of milf's, but she was attractive.

I got undressed and then she took her dress off, black panties, and nice natural breasts. Body was all natural which I liked, none of the crazy toned abs or fake boobs/ass that some have. Gave her 140 and she cleaned my dick. She got a cover but asked if I was into extras. I was considering it and asked how much for bbj. she told me 50 and I went for it. She puts the cover to the side and starts a pretty nice bbj, good suction, eye contact as I requested with decent tongue action and a surprise deepthroat.

Im pretty hard from the bbj, so im ready for the cover, she helps me put it on with her mouth and does a quick cbj to keep me hard. I pull her legs to the edge of the bed and put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding away. Her body felt nice and soft and I could see from her expression, she was enjoying it. I ask for doggy and she obliges, interestingly the tv was blocking the mirror, which I was a little disappointed cause I like watching from the mirror.

Regardless she gives me her hands from behind while I am in doggy for me to really get a nice grip to pound away until I blow in the bag. Quite a nice cardio workout as since it was a nice day, I was kind of in a sweat. She told me I was pretty surprising with my performance as I thanked her for her compliment. We had a nice small talk as she saw I spoke some Spanish. told me she was atleast around for later on in April, gave a hug goodbye and then I was on my way.

190 total, nice bbj, great sex, good chemistry, I would repeat.

Review- Paola

Liked the pics and saw the prior reviews of her so figured she'd be a home run. Opted for 140 hhr and actually needed to set a time, so figured she was good.

Got there and looks wise, she was the hottest girl from this rotation ive seen over the years. Pretty face, light Latina skin, brunette, lip ring, perfect boobs (figured they were fake but felt soft), huge ass (I think got injections to make it look huge). Gladly gave the donation, and asked about bbj, in which she declined that was available which was disappointing.

Got undressed and felt her nice tits, and she turned around to rub her ass around my dick which got me hard quick. Dick slapped her ass a few times as she danced with some music on. Loved feeling her breasts as they were perfect to me. I laid on the bed and was ready, she put the cover on with her mouth, im guessing they are teaching each other this trick. and she gave an ok cbj. Some tongue action, but it was ok overall.

I was ready for her to get on top as she lubed herself and the condom up and asked for doggy in which I was ready. Faced the mirror and slid in, started pumping away in doggystyle. This is where it kinda went downhill, she wasn't into ass slapping and actually asked me to slow down at one point. Her face was down as I felt she was ready for it to be over. She asked for "leche" which basically asked me to hurry up and finish, I was turned off, but her ass was huge, so I focused on that and blew in the bag.

Overall, very hot girl with a sexy body, performance was poor and felt business like. We just didn't have chemistry, maybe other guys may have better luck. Personally, I would not repeat but I would try her atleast once cause she was good looking. For 140 hhr, she's kind of a steal in terms of looks, but performance and chemistry was bad.

Where do I start. I saw an ad about 2 weeks ago for Karolina. They rotate girls and when I saw her picture I had to make an appointment. Reached out got the address and agreed on the SS just because it was on my lunch break and it was all the time I had. Got to the location which is rundown and reached out through text and got the room number. Knock knock and when she opens the door here is this absolutely beautiful Colombian Latina with a great bubble butt and amazing man mades as well as a gorgeous face in my opinion..100 for the SS and decided on BBBJ she said 40 more and gave her the 40. Laid down and she got on her knees at the end of the bed positioning her amazing booty by my right shoulder near my face and I got to rub the cat and booty while she proceeded to give a great BBBJ lots of tongue and saliva but No deepthroat. My god she is perfect I was hard when I laid down so I only lasted 2 minutes tops before I told her I wanted doggy because I was about to blow. She then got at the edge of the bed tucked her knees in and that beautiful Colombian booty was looking right at me I then proceeded to Pound her for 2 minutes tops before I exploded in the bag. During doggy she let me play with her ass thumb rubbing and slight insertion….NO smell! She was so clean which turned me on even more! I will say Karolina was LOOSE and I’m not a small guy…that was my only negative but then again I’m a younger guy who’s in shape and I literally walked into the room hard so grip or no grip I didn’t last a total of 5 minutes. She said she’s back by the end of April to look out for her and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I was on my way back to work. Total damage 140 BBBJ CFS with a Model Colombian with a virtually perfect look for what I like.

Review Sofia-

Enjoyed my last time with her, and that day wasn't finding many great options so decided to see her again. 140 hhr + 50 bbj. She even gave me change for the bbj as I only had 60 extra.

She puts on music to set the mood, cleans my dick, undresses and gets on her knees for a nice bbj. She's feeling up my body and soon looks up at me as she's blowing me. Its a hot scene, but then randomly the alarm goes off. I panic, but she texts her boss and she tells me its a false alarm and not to worry. Not going to lie, I was nervous but she kept blowing me to keep my mind off it. Eventually the alarm goes off, and im pretty rock hard from her bbj. She took her time unlike the prior bbj ive gotten from all the Latinas here as I feel they are pretty quick with the bj.

She puts on a cover, sits on the edge of the bed, and has me slide in missionary with her legs on my shoulders for me to pound away as she moans in pleasure. I alternate between a couple angles to fuck her and then eventually ask for doggy. I get a good position in doggy to pound her out hard. I grab her arms and get a great grip to pound her real hard as she's now really vocal about how im fucking the shit out of her, and I finally blow in the bag. We lay down feeling each others body laughing saying that was a great cardio session.

She's nice to talk to as she tries to speak some English but appreciates it if you speak some Spanish. Overall, nice GFE as we had good chemistry, would repeat

Laura:

So I lost to the little head this morning. I texted after waking up and checking the ad, thinking what the hell, looks pretty good, and got the first appointment (supposedly. - I'd say 85% of the time, I have to wait after showing up at the time we both agree on. It's possible today that they squeezed a SS in front of me but I don't know for sure. It's annoying that it's almost always a sure thing that I have to wait at this place for at least 10 minutes) . I come in and am slightly disappointed, she's kind of got a heavy build and her face is just alright. If I walked by her in public I probably wouldn't give her a second glance, let's just say that. She's got a tramp stamp tattoo, also, which is hidden in the photos and something that I don't like on girls. One saving grace about her is that she is all natural. No ridiculous breast or ass implants that I don't like and keeps me from seeing a lot of girls. Whatever, I'm already there, but I know I'm going to have to make up for this later this week and see a girl I like. After business is taken care of, she feels me up and shoves her tits in my face and I suck her nipples. I ask about extras. She asks what do I want and I say BBJ. She says ok and it's an additional 50, and I say ok. She actually didn't ask for it upfront, which is uncommon, of course I did give it to her after. In the BJ department, she's pretty good. Smooth, good pacing and does some DT - takes it all the way. But that lasted for only about 3 minutes, and then cover on and onto CG. She rode me pretty enthusiastically, but she checked if I was finished after about 15 seconds. These girls must think all guys are premature ejaculators or something because this happens too often. I understand they might have people waiting, but that's not how to do it. What made it worse is she just started saying "cum" - which is the worst thing a girl can do - I don't know if they know that, but I'm going to start telling them. Sometimes they phrase it in a sexier way, and that's fine, still annoying, but still better than just... "cum". We changed to mish and she kept doing the same shit. "Cum". So I just stopped and told her I was finished. Clean up with baby wipes and alcohol, and I asked to use some mouthwash, a little chit chat and out the door. Bad and frustrating experience, and I wouldn't see Laura again. I went right home as fast as I could to take a shower.

Quick summary:
BBJ available for +50
She's fluent in English
Rushed me during FS, and the time in general felt rushed. She tries to be friendly.
Pictures are somewhat misleading, she's heavier than depicted in the photos.

I don't recommend, and I wouldn't repeat with her. I know I could text the handler and let them know, but I won't bother. Also I don't want to be a PITA and get blacklisted.

Take care, everybody.

Laura:

So I lost to the little head this morning. I texted after waking up and checking the ad, thinking what the hell, looks pretty good, and got the first appointment (supposedly. - I'd say 85% of the time, I have to wait after showing up at the time we both agree on. It's possible today that they squeezed a SS in front of me but I don't know for sure. It's annoying that it's almost always a sure thing that I have to wait at this place for at least 10 minutes) . I come in and am slightly disappointed, she's kind of got a heavy build and her face is just alright. If I walked by her in public I probably wouldn't give her a second glance, let's just say that. She's got a tramp stamp tattoo, also, which is hidden in the photos and something that I don't like on girls. One saving grace about her is that she is all natural. No ridiculous breast or ass implants that I don't like and keeps me from seeing a lot of girls. Whatever, I'm already there, but I know I'm going to have to make up for this later this week and see a girl I like. After business is taken care of, she feels me up and shoves her tits in my face and I suck her nipples. I ask about extras. She asks what do I want and I say BBJ. She says ok and it's an additional 50, and I say ok. She actually didn't ask for it upfront, which is uncommon, of course I did give it to her after. In the BJ department, she's pretty good. Smooth, good pacing and does some DT - takes it all the way. But that lasted for only about 3 minutes, and then cover on and onto CG. She rode me pretty enthusiastically, but she checked if I was finished after about 15 seconds. These girls must think all guys are premature ejaculators or something because this happens too often. I understand they might have people waiting, but that's not how to do it. What made it worse is she just started saying "cum" - which is the worst thing a girl can do - I don't know if they know that, but I'm going to start telling them. Sometimes they phrase it in a sexier way, and that's fine, still annoying, but still better than just... "cum". We changed to mish and she kept doing the same shit. "Cum". So I just stopped and told her I was finished. Clean up with baby wipes and alcohol, and I asked to use some mouthwash, a little chit chat and out the door. Bad and frustrating experience, and I wouldn't see Laura again. I went right home as fast as I could to take a shower.

Quick summary:
BBJ available for +50
She's fluent in English
Rushed me during FS, and the time in general felt rushed. She tries to be friendly.
Pictures are somewhat misleading, she's heavier than depicted in the photos.

I don't recommend, and I wouldn't repeat with her. I know I could text the handler and let them know, but I won't bother. Also I don't want to be a PITA and get blacklisted.

Take care, everybody.
I forgot to mention, I paid for a hhr, but was really only there for a SS (15 minutes). She knew this, too.

Saw the previous reviews of Mia and noticed she was on the schedule from their new Twitter so I made an early appointment.

did my usual $100 ss

get there early she’s ready. I get the text to go to the room

holy shit she’s hot af. Perfect body. She gets naked and gets on the bed on her knees. Her body is mostly fake. But dam. The ass has lots of jiggle.

she starts a cbj. I get hard. Get her on top to play with her b/c cups. The ass is clapping on my dick. It’s insane

so o get her in doggy and just go slow. She seems to either not be able to take a longer dick or not in to her ass slapped lightly.

she’s not fluent in English so she knows very little words but kept saying slow when I was in doggy.

Busted in the bag. I cleaned myself up and out the door. Under 10 mins but wow. She was hot. I’m thinking of going back

as others said she’s not as bitchy as some of the other super hot ones

Saw Michelle from here earlier in the week.
Easy set up got to the location and parked. Now they had me wait for 10 minutes and the amount of characters at this location is unbelievable. One of the worst locations to go to in my honest opinion.

Got the text to go. Door opens and she is gorgeous! Colombian light skin tattoos (not Mia) and absolutely sweet! SS give her the donation and we are ready to go…

I lay on the bed she puts the cover on my already erect cock and she starts a nice CBJ while at the corner of the bed so I can reach and touch that nice big Colombian Booty! She sees I’m more than ready to go so she asks what position. You know it’s Doggy with me. She assumes the position and I pound her for 2 minutes she can take a pounding and she’s actually pretty tight! Also she passed the smell test as I had my hands all up and around her pussy and asshole…NO SCENT. When I finished she angled her body as well as did Kegals and it was amazing it was so tight. She laughed and said “doggy is the finisher” in Spanish. Yes. Yes it is for an Assman like myself. 100 bucks and I’m out the door in 12 minutes tops. She’s hot. She’s slightly cold in the sense that she is nice but she doesn’t want to be doing this. BUT she warmed up and she was really hot so for me I don’t care as it’s still worth it to pound a gorgeous Colombian from Medellin. So for me she’s a repeat for sure in the future. Michelle was HOT. Place was horrible though…

almost forgot as I was leaving the motel I see 6 Police cars back to back driving with their sirens on and they pull into the turn after the motel (I’m not sure if they went to the back section or just down that side street) I did text the number and gave them a heads up and they said “they didn’t stop at the motel” but what a visual lol. Location 0. Michelle 9.