Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

They do not seem to answer my text messages. I am using my Google voice app. Anyone think that might be the reason why?
I dont believe thats the reason as I use my app number to reach out to them also. Not exactly sure how I got through, maybe persistency in the beginning. As I would get ghosted in the beginning. Id get asked age and race and then nothing. But one day I got through being quick with responses and agreeing to a session right away. Ever since, I get a response right away for a session as Ive been a returning customer. Sorry to hear cause I would've liked to know how Nicole was today.

I dont believe thats the reason as I use my app number to reach out to them also. Not exactly sure how I got through, maybe persistency in the beginning. As I would get ghosted in the beginning. Id get asked age and race and then nothing. But one day I got through being quick with responses and agreeing to a session right away. Ever since, I get a response right away for a session as Ive been a returning customer. Sorry to hear cause I would've liked to know how Nicole was today.
Well. I texted a second time and I’ll try again soon. It’ll be what it’ll be.

Well. I texted a second time and I’ll try again soon. It’ll be what it’ll be.
As @yankeesfan2663 was saying, I also wasn't getting responses in the beginning. They seem to not like bullshit and want you to get right to the point. So just be polite and straight up, how much time you're looking for with whoever is on that day. Maybe even throw in a I can be there in "__ mins" so they can plan accordingly. Then they will most likely start getting back to you. This is what I do with them and have no problems now.

Review Michelle

Was interested in pounding out a Latina, had some bad bunny playing in my car to get me in the mood. Opted for 140 hhr. Got there and luckily didn't have to wait this time as sometimes I gotta wait for someone to finish until its my turn.

Got in the room and saw a dirty blonde Latina, decent face, nice tits and ass, seemed all natural and she was a little thick, but not overly thick, seemed to complement her boob and ass size.

Got to suck and feel her tits and she put a cover on and got on her knees to do cbj. Nothing spectacular, enough to get me hard and on the bed where she got on top and rode me for a little. Cowgirl doesn't really do it for me, idk why.

Switched to missionary as she lubes herself up each time, pounded her out a decent while but wasn't getting much out of it. I could tell she wasn't really too into it. Asked for doggy in which she agreed, had her face the mirror and I started pounding away. Really got into it myself pounding away and finally blew in the bag.

Got wipes and cleaned up. Had a nice conversation afterwards, she was a nice girl, just the chemistry sexually wasn't there for me. She is probably still a good option for others so I would recommend as she got what I wanted done. Kinda gave me Karol vibes. But I will still try others in this lineup as I have had good experiences, Mia being a good one lately in this lineup, see prior reviews.

As @yankeesfan2663 was saying, I also wasn't getting responses in the beginning. They seem to not like bullshit and want you to get right to the point. So just be polite and straight up, how much time you're looking for with whoever is on that day. Maybe even throw in a I can be there in "__ mins" so they can plan accordingly. Then they will most likely start getting back to you. This is what I do with them and have no problems now.
They finally responded. Woo hoo!

LUCERO

So I decided to see Lucero, since she seems to be the only OG left. I have never seen her, so I was excited cause I read good things about her in this thread. So I went in for a SS, and when I get there I had to wait some time. I found it funny because I thought I was first, but guess not lol. So after some time I finally got the room number and went on in.

As soon as the door opened I was greeted by a legit mamacita. People said she was in her 50s? But it did not look like. Since I got a SS, it wasn’t all that, but let me tell ya. She was telling me to strip down, so as I do she gets the cover on, and starts blowing me. She was blowing pretty damn good, and then I started to match her rhythm, she loved it.

Gets a good suck, then tells me to get in doggy, which I hate. I hate when they bossy, it just shows a lot lol. But as a gentleman, I listened and started pounding her, ooof, so damn sexy. You know I also find it funny, how when I meet any one of these girls, not all, but some smell like caca lmaooo. So I smelt that and lost some momentum, so she asked if I wanted to switch. I ask if she can ride me, but she said no and that I can get on top.

I think this is what you guys call mechanical and blah right? So I was on top, and knew I was on the clock, so I pound her until I cum. I would repeat only to see her again and to see if she would do and be more if I stayed longer. The best part was def the blowjob, and the smack on my ass. Not all, but some of them do, and when they do, I know I got an ass they love too.

Finally connected and saw Stephanie. You guys are right... what a dump... very seedy. Parled in back but was asked to pull in front. I went in and said hi to Stephanie who was wearing a clingy tight purple dress. Nice man made Cs and a big ole butt. No way that thing is real. Pretty face and nice flat belly. Frankly the butt. was too big for me and out of proportion.

Sat on the bed and even tho she doesnt speak English we communicated fine. No kissing. No DFK. No LFK. I got undressed and she offered BBBJ for 50. I only brought 40 and thats what she took. Nice BBBJ but nothing exceptional. Nice licking and flicking the tip. Had to ask for BLS. Frankly all a bit mechanical. After about 5 min (I wanted longer) she came up for air and put on the condom. Started with her on top and then she asked if I wanted doggy. Did that for a bit, switch to missionary and then popped. Some minor noises from her in missionary but again, fairly quiet and mechanical.

I had been looking forward to this place and I am bit disappointed but I guess it is what it is... a pump and dump for decent price with pretty Latinas. There is a space for this in the market but I guess I want more. I'll have to pay for it.

Looks - 8
Service - 7
Location - 4
Price - 140 + 40

Review- Allison

Was in the mood to pound out a Latina again and was looking to try someone new. Allison seems to be new to the rotation and sometimes I feel some of the girls are like finding gold. They range from average to pretty hot. Really liked her boobs in the pics and had a feeling she might be a hottie. Set up 140 hhr, walked in and was not disappointed. Very pretty face, dirty blonde hair, huge manmade DDs, natural ass, toned abs showing she's in good shape.

She mainly speaks Spanish, she had some hispanic music to set the vibes. She had red lingerie and heels on, very sexy look. I sucked on her tits as she took her bra and panties off and jerked my dick. I got hard pretty fast, so I asked for bbj, 50 extra. I only had 20s, so I gave 60. She cleaned my dick, and started a nice bbj, nice sucking motion and a couple times did a tongue motion on top that felt great. BBJ wasn't long, but I was ready to pound her out. She put a cover on, sucked a little to keep me hard.

I opted for missionary first, she lubed herself up and I was pounding away, soon with her legs on my shoulders. She was a little loose so I knew I was going to last a bit. She offered doggy next, and I positioned her to the side so I can see us fucking in the mirror. Even though the place is shady, the mirror is a big plus for me. I grab her ass and take her to poundtown in doggystyle until I blow in the bag.

Afterwards, she helped clean me up. I did spend time relieving myself and freshening up in the bathroom before and after. And we had a nice conversation, she complimented my muscular body, particularly my legs, which I felt set some nice sexual chemistry during our session. I typically like hhr cause I dont get rushed and if I find a hottie like Allison, the time spent is worth it to me. 140 hhr + 60 extra for bbj, 200 total well spent and will definitely repeat.

Finally tried this place out, think her name was Eva.

Start off with texting, we agreed on price and time. They gave me the address (a seedy motel as others have mentioned and because it was my first time they told me to park in the front (this sketched me out a bit). Anyway, I park in the front and get the text to come in.

Greeted by a sexy 20 or 30 something Latina about 5’4”. I’d say large C or small D cups, I think natural or well-made fakes with a big (not fat) ass. Used the bathroom, placed my donation and disrobed. She wiped my hands and junior with alcohol. Took off her clothes and told me to hop on the bed. She starts off with a really good CBJ (most of the time CBJs aren’t good but this one was quality). Few minutes of that, she hops on top and starts grinding with her tits in my face. Few minutes into it and I’m getting pretty worked up so I ask to change positions to doggy so I can control the rhythm. Her ass really is fantastic and doggy was amazing, we took turns with her throwing it back at me or me thrusting. Only did this another few minutes because I felt the urge to bust again and I wanted to enjoy her. Told her flip over for some mish, where she let me play with her tits and push her legs up. I finished in the bag and after a quick cleanup was on my way.

Damage: 140 for hhr, 40 for the tip (I actually gave her $200 at the start cause that’s all I had and she came back with change for me! Needless to say I was super impressed with this level of professionalism)
Attitude: 8/10, didn’t talk much but friendly and no problems
Looks: 8/10

Happy I finally gave this place a shot, will probably become my go to for Latinas.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
It has been awhile for a post, but I think I'm able to now log on.

Saw Kate yesterday, standard 100ss. Looking at the pictures she got some really big tits. Im amazed, not my type but monger mentality kicks in and I go for it. After all the pictures are well proportioned. Get to the place, opens door, her face is ok but the pictures are finely tuned. Now it is definitely her, tattoos mach and all, but she more of the tall BBW type. CbJ was ok, nothing out the ordinary, now for the main dish, only 1 position missionary. I dont know if its cause how big she is. She didn't take her thong off, I hate that shit, tits feel like big fat girl tits. I bang her out, fill the bag up and leave. Nice girl. But not my type. Just got the curiosity out. This location its a hit or miss on the talent. If she comes back, I will pass just because its not my preference of a chick. But the pictures did sold me that day.

It has been awhile for a post, but I think I'm able to now log on.

Saw Kate yesterday, standard 100ss. Looking at the pictures she got some really big tits. Im amazed, not my type but monger mentality kicks in and I go for it. After all the pictures are well proportioned. Get to the place, opens door, her face is ok but the pictures are finely tuned. Now it is definitely her, tattoos mach and all, but she more of the tall BBW type. CbJ was ok, nothing out the ordinary, now for the main dish, only 1 position missionary. I dont know if its cause how big she is. She didn't take her thong off, I hate that shit, tits feel like big fat girl tits. I bang her out, fill the bag up and leave. Nice girl. But not my type. Just got the curiosity out. This location its a hit or miss on the talent. If she comes back, I will pass just because its not my preference of a chick. But the pictures did sold me that day.
I was intrigued too by her assets in the pictures, you think she’d be okay with tittyfucking?

Saw Kate (Katerina) last week and answered my own question in the process (she does tittyfuck).

Standard arrangement as usual; I texted and inquired for ss which I was quoted as $100.

I get there and park, they text me the room number. Head into the room and am greeted by a sexy Latina with an absolutely massive rack. I asked for BBJ which was an extra $60. We make some small talk with my limited Spanish, then she strips off her bra and lies on the bed taking me into her mouth. Watching her lips grip my shaft was fantastic, she did a great job. Maybe 2-3 minutes go by and we switch to a tittyfuck for a minute or two then she wants me to fuck her in doggy and presents her fat ass to me. It was ss so I knew I really only had one position and I told her to roll over into missionary, I wanted to see her tits bounce as I fucked her. Finished in missionary and on my way I went.

Enjoyed my time with her, would definitely like to see her again.

Hello everyone. Took a chance on Lucero and when it comes to looks she is stunning. Charge me 160 for a hh plus 60 for bbj. The bbj was fine but not the best but the reason I won’t be repeating is because within 5 minutes she kept ordering me to hurry up and finish. I responded to her and told her I paid for a hh and she responded she didn’t care because that’s not how she works. Overall she’s not worth it especially with that agency having better options.

Hello everyone. Took a chance on Lucero and when it comes to looks she is stunning. Charge me 160 for a hh plus 60 for bbj. The bbj was fine but not the best but the reason I won’t be repeating is because within 5 minutes she kept ordering me to hurry up and finish. I responded to her and told her I paid for a hh and she responded she didn’t care because that’s not how she works. Overall she’s not worth it especially with that agency having better options.
How about you review some previous girls you’ve seen. She’s not your first is she?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Since when did their hh price go up?