lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

I’ve tried adding them on Instagram under the name in the title, as well as the name someone else posted in the comments here. Nothing so far, and that was about a week ago. Can anyone tell me where this place is? I see Robbins Lane in the title but I’m not familiar with any Robbins Lanes, and I’m sure googling it will yield too many results to narrow it down. Thanks.

Yeah I'm sure that's going to work.
I can just picture the conversation @GiterDone2 could have with her, " hey there is this total stranger on a whore board who wants to fuck you for free. You interested?"
Dude, that reply made me laugh so hard I almost pissed my pants. I’m still trying to control it. Luckily, I’m on the beach in Montauk in a bathing suit; first moment alone in 6 days. Other beachgoers must think I’m a psycho after my laugh attack.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dude, that reply made me laugh so hard I almost pissed my pants. I’m still trying to control it. Luckily, I’m on the beach in Montauk in a bathing suit; first moment alone in 6 days. Other beachgoers must think I’m a psycho after my laugh attack.
Great first post!
Seriously, welcome to the board but as a newbie you're going to have contribute some Intel to get your next few posts approved.

saw michelle finally,
her pics are real and i think she's better looking in her pics then in person, she is smaller then you would think short and super skinny, with a enhanced top and bottom, boobs look great butt is a little silly she went too big, bit overall she's smoking hot in my opinion...... would LOVE to know how someone ends up with a working girl who looks like that as a FWB. she gave me a long massage for this place was a mix of awful and good, she used her elbow on some knots which was nice, but then half the time just grazed her hands over my back, on the flip she went straight for a CBJ which was great, she then hoped on top a few min, switched to standing doggy, then she got back on top and i was done,,,, i went to give her 100 and she said no 150, i said oh, i usually give valery 120 and she said ok baby next time 150 for her... after the 100 house fee. i almost didn't want to review because she's so hot i wanna see her a few more times before letting everyone know,,,, now she's super hot but valery still hotter

I've been to the location in Nassau twice now, first time with Michelle and second time with Sasha. Michelle was great, tits were clearly fake and tbh she was a little too thin for my personal taste (I.e. pretty prominent rib cage if that's your thing) but for 300 we did bbbj and FS.

Sasha was incredible, she's half Japanese half Colombianvwith an absolutely phenomenal body (curvy, entirely natural without being too thick) and very open-minded (69, BBBJ, multiple positions, didn't try for the back door on the first visit).

FWIW there are multiple fake Instagram accounts, try searching for the one with the name in this thread and the year Prince and David Bowie died.

Why not just write lantana_2016??? There is no need to be cryptic. They are not even taking request as I been waiting over a month for them to accept me.
Have you tried canceling your request and requesting to add them again with a new one? I was frustrated after 2 bad visits and unfollowed then when I re followed worked right away

I've been to the location in Nassau twice now, first time with Michelle and second time with Sasha. Michelle was great, tits were clearly fake and tbh she was a little too thin for my personal taste (I.e. pretty prominent rib cage if that's your thing) but for 300 we did bbbj and FS.

Sasha was incredible, she's half Japanese half Colombianvwith an absolutely phenomenal body (curvy, entirely natural without being too thick) and very open-minded (69, BBBJ, multiple positions, didn't try for the back door on the first visit).

FWIW there are multiple fake Instagram accounts, try searching for the one with the name in this thread and the year Prince and David Bowie died.
Soo with your review of Sasha I make the call to come by yesterday at 2:30 since I was in area. As I’m pulling into the common driveway for all the business there I see a good looking Latina dressed in gym clothes and I thought to myself could she be exiting from the spa. I said nah I saw the pictures of the 2 girls that were advertised as being there. This girl was brunette, tall, and delicious though. Anyway I arrive, let in and was told by Daniella of course that I JUST missed Sasha. She had to leave! I was like the pretty brunette I just made eye contact with two minutes prior? She said yup she had some kind of emergency…only me. Question though when you saw her, you described her as curvy, was she blond as well?

Been wanting to go here for a long time. Contacted in IG and made appoint, got there 15 min later. Was greeted by Michelle. She is GORGEOUS IMHO. Man made top and bottom but I really didn’t care they felt and looked AMAZIN. Skinny waist. I mean this girls body is TIGHT. Exactly what most people strive for. She spoke pretty good English. I was very surprised because reviews usually say the massage was lame, but hers was actually really good. A little soft touch snd then flip. CBJ, and then missionary not bad, not great but looking down and seeing that body made it totally worthwhile. I think the overall experience was good but would have been better if it weren’t for me being nervous about going to a new place. Definitely would repeat with Michelle.
250 all in

Been wanting to go here for a long time. Contacted in IG and made appoint, got there 15 min later. Was greeted by Michelle. She is GORGEOUS IMHO. Man made top and bottom but I really didn’t care they felt and looked AMAZIN. Skinny waist. I mean this girls body is TIGHT. Exactly what most people strive for. She spoke pretty good English. I was very surprised because reviews usually say the massage was lame, but hers was actually really good. A little soft touch snd then flip. CBJ, and then missionary not bad, not great but looking down and seeing that body made it totally worthwhile. I think the overall experience was good but would have been better if it weren’t for me being nervous about going to a new place. Definitely would repeat with Michelle.
250 all in
I’m a big fan of Michelle. Her and valery are the only 2 regulars worth seeing here, last time I saw Michelle she was super into it which i love

I was intent on visiting Saturday and was very much hoping that Valery would be there as it has been over a year since I had seen her. Unfortunately when the schedule showed up in whatsapp it was Veronica and another new girl. From the pictures Veronica appealed more so I set up a time.

I get inside and Veronica was up front with the phone girl. I was overly excited as she was definitely older (I would put her 35+), and her face showed it. Her body though looked nice enough in what she was wearing to take the chance. In the room I gave her 120, which I usually pay up front for FS bc I dont like haggling, but this time I figured I would see how things go.

Massage was pretty weak, could probably refer to it as non existent and she kept all of her clothes on (leggings/sports bra), but she was trying her best to be playful and I guess get me to make first move...I didnt, so the next 5 minutes or so were somewhat awkward. Once I was done expecting it to come from her I rolled over and showed her I was ready to go further. She obliged and started playing with my dick. We kissed a bit, which she seemed reluctant at first but once she let go a bit she was actually into and immediately she went down for a bbbj. We hadnt discussed any price so I just went with things. She stayed down a couple of minutes and put her ass up next to me on the table while I played with her pussy. She had a great pussy, surprisingly tight, and so I sat up pulling her pants the rest of the way down.

She went to her bag, took out a cover and after putting it on went back down for a bit of cbj. I bent her over standing up and fucked her doggie for a few then picked her up and put her back on the table. I got on top in mish and started fucking her as hard as I could. She took it well and was a bit loud (for those who have been there, the rooms are small and I am sure you could hear her at the front door). I busted in the bag and she helped with cleanup. She was extremely sweet. As I dressed I gave her another 100 being that she hadnt told me a price, and she said that the bbbj was 100 and that for FS it would have been more. I told her I have seen many girls there and that I always just give 100 (not true) but that I would give her another 20 for being so sweet. She wasnt going to make a big deal of it so giving her the extra 20 was for her courtesy. 240 all in and I was very pleased on the way home.

She most likely isnt the girls in the pics they put up of her, but she is a pleasant and attractive older latina. Her body is not exaggerated like many in the circuit, with C cup man-mades and what is most likely her own ass. She maintains herself well and is deserving of a visit...I would most likely not return just because it takes a lot for me to want to see the same provider twice, but am recommending her for others.

Saw Lorena today typical 100 house 150 bbbj fee. Her massage was a little 2 soft but longer then most at this place. She is pretty looks somewhat like her pics great butt and boobs I would repeat with her but she’s still being the GOATs valery and Michelle

Does this place know of UG? I found them on IG so thanks guys. got accepted in a day. Reached out for an appointment. They wanted to know how i heard about them so i made up some story about a buddy who told me about them . Didn’t want to blow up our spot here if they didn’t know about the site. It must have passed the test so they gave me the details on where to go. Anyway, saw Crystal. Absolutely gorgeous girl, great personality to boot and spoke well. Has a perfect amount of thickness to her. Man made boobs, definitely double D or so. Not sure about the butt (if real or not) but it was perfect to me. I was told beforehand that donation was $250 all in. Laid donation on table. Gave a somewhat decent massage to start. She was in her bra and underwear while i was on my stomach. When i flipped the man mades came out and underwear came off. Don’t know if DATY is available here but i didn’t try. She grabbed a cover after playing for a bit . Cbj was pretty good. She then climbed on top and then we finished in doggie looking at the mirror. Was a hot time. She only works there on weekends but was there during the week. She works somewhere out East during the week. Would love to see her again but schedule may not allow it. want to try some others here like Michelle and Valery now that i am in the system. Got the full 30 min session. 2 girls were at desk when i walked out. Didn’t get a good look at them though. One must be the one who answers messages

I took one for the team today Sunday. I follow lantana on IG and WH where I sent message. Lorena was available. Pic may be a younger age. She is “nice” was reply to request.
I’m glad I went. Half hour $100 to house $200 to her for “services.”
She remained clothed for 15 min massage which was a great one.I bring my own lavender lotion. She used strong hands, arms and elbow to loosen my back. We made a lot of small talk about where she lives in Queens. She has that curvy Medellin body I love. 34 pretty face and black hair with torpedo tits. After 15 she asked me to turnover and and she took off clothes to g string. Erection began.
I asked not to put on condom yet and she sucked a couple minutes. Sweet.
She slipped on condom added lube and rode on top. Me sucking on her grand tetas. 5 minutes later doggie over the massage table.
I can’t cum in bag so we removed it and I released on her chest. Nicely done.
first time I don’t demand much. Next time I’ll ask her to disrobe earlier.

they must know I started this thread 2 years ago as she asked me to give her good massage review on the page. Good English.
the massage was awesome. I will return.

Gave me good action tip to visit bar called Malabarnyc in JH Queens to meet Colombian women. On my list. Gotta brush up on mi español.

I took one for the team today Sunday. I follow lantana on IG and WH where I sent message. Lorena was available. Pic may be a younger age. She is “nice” was reply to request.
I’m glad I went. Half hour $100 to house $200 to her for “services.”
She remained clothed for 15 min massage which was a great one.I bring my own lavender lotion. She used strong hands, arms and elbow to loosen my back. We made a lot of small talk about where she lives in Queens. She has that curvy Medellin body I love. 34 pretty face and black hair with torpedo tits. After 15 she asked me to turnover and and she took off clothes to g string. Erection began.
I asked not to put on condom yet and she sucked a couple minutes. Sweet.
She slipped on condom added lube and rode on top. Me sucking on her grand tetas. 5 minutes later doggie over the massage table.
I can’t cum in bag so we removed it and I released on her chest. Nicely done.
first time I don’t demand much. Next time I’ll ask her to disrobe earlier.

they must know I started this thread 2 years ago as she asked me to give her good massage review on the page. Good English.
the massage was awesome. I will return.

Gave me good action tip to visit bar called Malabarnyc in JH Queens to meet Colombian women. On my list. Gotta brush up on mi español.
So 300 total for half hour?