lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

You're friends and you're having sex because you like each other. The sex is the benefits. There is no money exchanged.
I met a girl once at a club in Bellmore. Saw her twice after that (stayed over once at my place and once at hers.)We liked each other but I lost interest (I forget why) and when we met at the club again a few weeks later she said she understood that things don't always work out so how about we just see each other wherever we just wanted sex with no commitment for anything.

It happens.

I met a girl once at a club in Bellmore. Saw her twice after that (stayed over once at my place and once at hers.)We liked each other but I lost interest (I forget why) and when we met at the club again a few weeks later she said she understood that things don't always work out so how about we just see each other wherever we just wanted sex with no commitment for anything.

It happens.
You made an impression.

Been seeing a girl named Rachel on their IG account the last two days. Wow, looks like a thin and shapely white girl. Anyone partake yet? Looks too good to be true.

Been seeing a girl named Rachel on their IG account the last two days. Wow, looks like a thin and shapely white girl. Anyone partake yet? Looks too good to be true.
Just a friendly reminder, new members in moderation because of low post count need to contribute reviews or other useful information before they can ask questions.

Reason being if everyone was allowed to just come here and spam the board with questions ( and yes we delete many of these a day ) the board would be unreadable.

So please stop asking the same question even though we delete it.

Just a friendly reminder, new members in moderation because of low post count need to contribute reviews or other useful information before they can ask questions.

Reason being if everyone was allowed to just come here and spam the board with questions ( and yes we delete many of these a day ) the board would be unreadable.

So please stop asking the same question even though we delete it.
Sorry I have reviewed someone from this location and have attempted to see others girls there unsuccessfully so I thought I could ask about her, but I understand.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry I have reviewed someone from this location and have attempted to see others girls there unsuccessfully so I thought I could ask about her, but I understand.
The message was directed at @Prwhiteboy23 and the many guys with 0 posts who flood this thread with questions about how to get the Instagram page.

You're good as long as your reviews outpace your questions, you contribute.

Jennifer review
Saw Jennifer yesterday was frustrated of waiting for valery or to see Michelle, so figured I’d give a new girl a shot. I personally thought she was very pretty if you like the Colombian look, natural up top and decent size for natural I’d say small C,and her butt seemed fake but was nice, was short and slim not overly skinny but I thought she was hot, 2nd hottest girl I’ve seen there outside valery. so we get started and she gives me a longer massage then most of the girls at LS, it wasn’t the best but usually the girls here rush through the massage she actually gave me a nice long massage, then a CBJ which was also good took a little while she couldn’t really get into the Rhythm I like but she put a lot of effort in and never complained it was taking to long which I hate so overall I’d recommend Jennifer, as I was leaving I saw rose and only got a brief glimpse but she also was super cute. I saw then “manager?” As I was leaving and she asked how everything was I told her Jennifer was great but I hate when I come and the girls don’t look anything like there pics, she said oh sorry baby we’ll work on that… so good luck

Jennifer review
Saw Jennifer yesterday was frustrated of waiting for valery or to see Michelle, so figured I’d give a new girl a shot. I personally thought she was very pretty if you like the Colombian look, natural up top and decent size for natural I’d say small C,and her butt seemed fake but was nice, was short and slim not overly skinny but I thought she was hot, 2nd hottest girl I’ve seen there outside valery. so we get started and she gives me a longer massage then most of the girls at LS, it wasn’t the best but usually the girls here rush through the massage she actually gave me a nice long massage, then a CBJ which was also good took a little while she couldn’t really get into the Rhythm I like but she put a lot of effort in and never complained it was taking to long which I hate so overall I’d recommend Jennifer, as I was leaving I saw rose and only got a brief glimpse but she also was super cute. I saw then “manager?” As I was leaving and she asked how everything was I told her Jennifer was great but I hate when I come and the girls don’t look anything like there pics, she said oh sorry baby we’ll work on that… so good luck
What were the damages ?

Finally got a chance to see the amazing Valery. Truly remarkable. Lives up to the hype. Gorgeous body. Tiny girl. Friendly. Quick rather rushed massage. She was already undressed. On the flip little hj followed by cbj for like ,2 secs hahaha. Then went through it. Honestly she was so hot it was okay to be rushed because ill see her again and I told her let's slow it down a little next time. But so hot. Definitely want to try and see her outside of there. Great time

Didnt ask for bbbj. But do you guys know if she does that? How about daty?
Also any intel on Michelle? Shes my next target. Happy hunting guys!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Finally got a chance to see the amazing Valery. Truly remarkable. Lives up to the hype. Gorgeous body. Tiny girl. Friendly. Quick rather rushed massage. She was already undressed. On the flip little hj followed by cbj for like ,2 secs hahaha. Then went through it. Honestly she was so hot it was okay to be rushed because ill see her again and I told her let's slow it down a little next time. But so hot. Definitely want to try and see her outside of there. Great time

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/

I havent seen Valery in probably about a year. She was getting jaded after a little while being there and I also get tired of paying for the same pussy after a few times, but to answer your question I have both bbbj and daty with her. This definitely isnt standard for that spot so YMMV, but it isnt off the table.

As mentioned over and over in this thread, Michelle uses her real picture. I have never seen her at work so can not speak for how far she will go in there. That being said, Michelle LOVES $ so if it is something you really want and you cant get there through charm, then just dig a little deeper into your picket and I am sure you can get whatever you want...

That’s very very exciting, ive
I havent seen Valery in probably about a year. She was getting jaded after a little while being there and I also get tired of paying for the same pussy after a few times, but to answer your question I have both bbbj and daty with her. This definitely isnt standard for that spot so YMMV, but it isnt off the table.

As mentioned over and over in this thread, Michelle uses her real picture. I have never seen her at work so can not speak for how far she will go in there. That being said, Michelle LOVES $ so if it is something you really want and you cant get there through charm, then just dig a little deeper into your picket and I am sure you can get whatever you want...
That’s very exciting I’ve been meaning to see her for awhile but the timing just never works. I’ll make sure I bring some extra bucks when I get the chance