lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

So apparently the third time is the charm. I visited LS today and had the pleasure of meeting Hazel, a Colombian beauty who finally convinced me to stay.

The two other times I attempted to visit I left after seeing the girls in person. She’s the first one I’ve seen that resembles her photos and she was very sweet during our time together.
I arrived and saw her sitting behind the desk as Daniela directed me to our room.

She soon walked in, and I noticed she was a little thicker than I’m used to with a a slight belly, big ass and fake top so I thought I wasn’t going to enjoy myself.

To my surprise she gave me a nice massage on my back with hot towels on my back and then cleaned my back. When she turned me over she started the real massage.

She began to stroke me and I thought to myself that yeah this can happen as I stared at her pretty face. She then proceeded to completely disrobe but Junior wasn’t quite there yet so I asked her what else she could do to encourage me.

She grabbed the condom, asked me to stand off the table and got on her knees and went to work. It was effective enough to get me to commit to FS. I asked her to lie on the table and spread her thick, toned legs and wow what a beautiful pussy she had. I had to kiss it which she allowed momentarily.

When I asked for LFK which really turns me on she declined, but somehow she pulled Junior inside that tight lil thing and I hit it for a couple of minutes and I finished in the bag.

Sweet girl 8/10 face
9/10 service
$300 total
I may go back but she’s definitely worth the trip fellas!

So apparently the third time is the charm. I visited LS today and had the pleasure of meeting Hazel, a Colombian beauty who finally convinced me to stay.

The two other times I attempted to visit I left after seeing the girls in person. She’s the first one I’ve seen that resembles her photos and she was very sweet during our time together.
I arrived and saw her sitting behind the desk as Daniela directed me to our room.

She soon walked in, and I noticed she was a little thicker than I’m used to with a a slight belly, big ass and fake top so I thought I wasn’t going to enjoy myself.

To my surprise she gave me a nice massage on my back with hot towels on my back and then cleaned my back. When she turned me over she started the real massage.

She began to stroke me and I thought to myself that yeah this can happen as I stared at her pretty face. She then proceeded to completely disrobe but Junior wasn’t quite there yet so I asked her what else she could do to encourage me.

She grabbed the condom, asked me to stand off the table and got on her knees and went to work. It was effective enough to get me to commit to FS. I asked her to lie on the table and spread her thick, toned legs and wow what a beautiful pussy she had. I had to kiss it which she allowed momentarily.

When I asked for LFK which really turns me on she declined, but somehow she pulled Junior inside that tight lil thing and I hit it for a couple of minutes and I finished in the bag.

Sweet girl 8/10 face
9/10 service
$300 total
I may go back but she’s definitely worth the trip fellas!
Thanks for this! Finally a good review excites me!

I got the pleasure to finally see vallery! It was worth every penny of the 300 for fs. Everything was on point! Her ass and tits are amazing!!! She didn’t rush me or anything but only complaint massage wasn’t that good.

After a little LS hiatus them posting pics of Danielle had me to intrigued to stay away, saw her basic set up and $ and she was goodX average massage flip 100 for cbj, she could have been a little more into it she was a tad robotic I like the theatrics etc but Danielle has an amazing body and cute enough face

the good and bad......after getting no reply from killer latinas i messaged lantana, pics were promising of daniella so i went in,,,, well she looked good at first but was noticeable older then her pics.... her massage was better then most at LS but very short and she had a nice big butt and rack, but when she got undressed she was hiding a big belly with a lotta rolls and it was also heavily scarred i was immediately turned off and had a hard time finishing from a CBJ i gave her 80 which is low there but she knew i was not enjoying her company, now the saving grace was as i was leaving i saw kelly at front desk, i wish i saw her she's way younger and prettier i hope someone sees her soon

the good and bad......after getting no reply from killer latinas i messaged lantana, pics were promising of daniella so i went in,,,, well she looked good at first but was noticeable older then her pics.... her massage was better then most at LS but very short and she had a nice big butt and rack, but when she got undressed she was hiding a big belly with a lotta rolls and it was also heavily scarred i was immediately turned off and had a hard time finishing from a CBJ i gave her 80 which is low there but she knew i was not enjoying her company, now the saving grace was as i was leaving i saw kelly at front desk, i wish i saw her she's way younger and prettier i hope someone sees her soon
Yeah I had a feeling Daniella was hiding some lbs under there…Kelly hmmm what did she look like, hopefully thin and natural?

Yeah I had a feeling Daniella was hiding some lbs under there…Kelly hmmm what did she look like, hopefully thin and natural?
Ya Daniela was
Nice but really just not attractive she hides it well in cloths and I feel
Bad she has a lot of scars but oh well… Kelly was skinny and young top looked natural hard to tel by her butt she was seated

I saw a new girl named Miranda the other day. Pics looked good but she was deff older. No biggie tho. Decent massage and her body was A1. I like this place. Deff want to see the legend that is valery and would like to see Michelle.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw a new girl named Miranda the other day. Pics looked good but she was deff older. No biggie tho. Decent massage and her body was A1.wha
I'm sure the guys frequenting this place would appreciate a little more detailed information about your visit with Miranda.

It doesn't have to be a Penthouse style of every little move ( although those are always entertaining) but certain facts such as price expressed as $999 and what she alliows are standard.

You’re totally right. My bad. First day on here. I was Recommended this place on another forum by someone on here I believe. Took me a while to finally pull the trigger but I did. Was waiting for valery but timing didn’t align. Decided to toftt with Miranda. Finally get there like I said photos were touched up but she has an amazing ass and nice rack. It was 250 for the hr. Standard massage then on flip she played with my boy got naked got the hat. Good Cbj. Better than most that I’ve had. Went through positions. She was a good one. Very accommodating great first session. Will be back