kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

I was looking to have some fun before the holidays, and decided to go back to one of my favorite places, KKP.
I had seen Kiki last time, so opted for Apple this time. She is the complete opposite body type from Kiki. She is tall (she has to be 5'9") with a set of huge boobs with great come suck me nipples and a full sexy body. She is happy to see me, and helps me get undressed and takes me to the TS. I had to ask her for a soapy shower, but she was happy to accommodate me and she slid her body all over mine, and gave me a nice bbj as she dried me off. This made the walk to the room a little awkward and Cindy happened to be in the hallway as I walked by and she pointed at my crotch and laughed and then scolded me for not seeing her.
Apple deposited me in the room and told me she would be back, and she brought me some listerine and water and then started kissing me. I asked her to kiss me and rim me, and she happily did both, including some 69 where I got to lick her nice ass and pussy. Then on with the hat and we started with mish, then K9, back to mish and I told her I wanted to CIM and she nodded, so when the time was right I pulled out, pulled off the cover and had her suck me, and less than 30 seconds later I deposited a nice load. I know I have said it before, but this girl's pussy is one of the best I have had. A hot towel clean up, then a stand up shower and our time was up. I nice hug and a kiss, a little extra tip (280 total) and I headed downstairs with a big smile on my face.

What the fuck kind of review is this? Read the review school Manual. I need details. I want to know every thing she did to and with your Dick , balls, and ass.
I can help Pock. Ive seen Cindy a few times. She gave me a bbbj, good technique with lots of head sucking and pressure. She fuks good too. Tight pussy. Trimmed. I didnt get rimmed, cant elaborate if thats an option. Shes not a talker, but is active and enjoys herself at least w me. Allowed daty during 69. I happen to like her, fwiw.

Dear fellow Utopia Guiders,

Due to my work visa finishing up, I am heading out of New York and I probably won't be heading back to States anytime soon (damn Visa and career restrictions!), which is a shame as I really love this place.

As someone who hobbied on and off and used this wonderful website as an invaluable resource, I'm going to quickly summarize my experiences in some rudimentary awards to my personal best providers in AMPs.

Best BBBJ: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop with Pinky from Private Hottie closely behind

Best Rimmer: Pinky from Private Hottie

Most sweetest (exuding a type of personality that you would bring this girl to possibly meet your mother): Lisa from Private Hottie

Most filthiest (exuding a type of personality that you would not bring this girl to possibly meet your mother): Amie from GFE Allstars

Best kisser: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop

Best prostate massager: Tied between Amie and Momo from GFE Allstars

Most accommodating (exuding a type of personality that they would go out of their way to make sure you're happy): Momo from GFE Allstars

Best breasts: Pinky from Private Hottie

Best Table shower: Amie from GFE Allstars

Tightest Pussy: Lisa from Private Hottie

Most athletic: Sasha from Private Hottie

Best time fucking: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop

Best English: Amie form GFE Allstars

Best Broken English (for saying dirty phrases): Vicky from Private Hottie

Best Chinatown provider: Lucy from 98 Mott

Best venue: Private Hottie

Quietest time to visit: Christmas Eve afternoon

Biggest regret: Not seeing Molly from Private Hottie

There are probably a ton of other categories that I could mention, but these are the best ones from the top of my head. And this is all subjective, but these are the girls and places that have given me the best times in those categories.

Thanks for the good times everyone, both the girls and the members of this forum that keep this community going. I hope you enjoyed my reviews and likewise it was a pleasure being part of this community. Sorry for breaking any rules cross posting it under the various threads.

All the best,

Ray

Dear fellow Utopia Guiders,

Due to my work visa finishing up, I am heading out of New York and I probably won't be heading back to States anytime soon (damn Visa and career restrictions!), which is a shame as I really love this place.

As someone who hobbied on and off and used this wonderful website as an invaluable resource, I'm going to quickly summarize my experiences in some rudimentary awards to my personal best providers in AMPs.

Best BBBJ: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop with Pinky from Private Hottie closely behind

Best Rimmer: Pinky from Private Hottie

Most sweetest (exuding a type of personality that you would bring this girl to possibly meet your mother): Lisa from Private Hottie

Most filthiest (exuding a type of personality that you would not bring this girl to possibly meet your mother): Amie from GFE Allstars

Best kisser: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop

Best prostate massager: Tied between Amie and Momo from GFE Allstars

Most accommodating (exuding a type of personality that they would go out of their way to make sure you're happy): Momo from GFE Allstars

Best breasts: Pinky from Private Hottie

Best Table shower: Amie from GFE Allstars

Tightest Pussy: Lisa from Private Hottie

Most athletic: Sasha from Private Hottie

Best time fucking: Kiki from Kiss Kiss Pop

Best English: Amie form GFE Allstars

Best Broken English (for saying dirty phrases): Vicky from Private Hottie

Best Chinatown provider: Lucy from 98 Mott

Best venue: Private Hottie

Quietest time to visit: Christmas Eve afternoon

Biggest regret: Not seeing Molly from Private Hottie

There are probably a ton of other categories that I could mention, but these are the best ones from the top of my head. And this is all subjective, but these are the girls and places that have given me the best times in those categories.

Thanks for the good times everyone, both the girls and the members of this forum that keep this community going. I hope you enjoyed my reviews and likewise it was a pleasure being part of this community. Sorry for breaking any rules cross posting it under the various threads.

All the best,

Ray
Good luck!

V

staying on thread with KKP, my go2 girls here are Ruby and Apple, Sugar and Bobo. All give a good bbbjtc. And fs with gusto. None of em do massage with any skill or motivation.
Apples tits are unreal really wonderful.

I called the second number listed above when I used to go to kkp. They usually answered right away, and usually could get an appointment within as little as half an hour. On several occasions, they didn't answer but called back about a half hour later, fwiw. Generally got great service here, just have been sampling the copious wares elsewhere so haven't been there in a while. Only one I know still there is Kiki.

Curious about this place. Do you call or text to make an appointment? Which num do I call? What do you need in order to get screened? Thanks.
It always astounds me when mongers ask other mongers if they should call/when are they open etc.
How hard is it to pick up your phone and just call them?

They are a spa. Nothing secret etc. No screening except if you look like a teenager or LE. So you call either number. You say what time you want to come over and they say who is available. And they say come on over...

I had a wonderful session with one of my ATFs Kiki.
She really likes to please and I think she is very hot looking. Slim, sexy, nice face, great ass and perfect pussy.
She will DT you and lick your balls with her tongue and CIM.
Also great rim.
I think I've seen her now at least 25 times since she started here.
And a funny and nice girl too.

I'm wondering if I am obsessed with this girl.
2 Saturdays in a row.
I was trying to get a buddy of mine to go with me, and told him he should see Kiki and I'll see Apple.
He was on the cusp, but told me he couldn't go.
I guess I figured that if he wasn't seeing her that I should.
Anyway, another great session. One of my top 3 ATF for her head game, and the rest is great as well.
And then Sunday, I saw Apple.
2 Very different looking girls, both with great service.

Had a great time with bobo. Bbbj cim and rim were fantastic. Gave bbbj preview in shower. Very friendly and into the dfk. Never watched the clock and offered a 2nd pop if i did quick. Massage was ok. Services were better. Prettiest amongst all girls. Slim no belly body.

APPLE
Did a walk in without an appointment, mamasan remembered me from a long while back. Apple was available.
OMG this girl has amazing DD breasts. Enhanced, but like nuclear missile warheads...full and out front. NO sag. And suprisingly they felt great...smooth soft and just th right firmness. Apple is a tall big girl so she probably had substancial tits already before the added size.
First a table shower, fun, kisses and a bbbj on the flip after a soapy cleaning. Then shes on her knees drying me off and popps my hard cock in her mouth for a second sucksuck. I would have happily cum right there, but she withdrew and said room better.
Room...some nude bodyslide and then she kneels by the table and gives me an even better BBBJ.
I wanted to F her so she slips on a C and lays back...her long legs spread eagle and I enter her shaved pussy.
Shes enjoying as much as me...Im about to cum so I pull out..she understands..and pulls off the cover and sucks me till I explode in her mouth.
Cleanup and a hot towel wipeee. Tipped 160 for her hour+ of pleasure.

I know what you mean about this girl's boobs. And great nipples too.
She seems a little shy about them though, IMHO. If I was a girl and had those boobs I'd be parading all around showing them off.
And she has great service in the room too, and really allowed me go in deep.
I try to get to see her at least once a month.
Same with Kiki

RUBY

Called on Friday for a 5pm appointment with "I'll see who's available". Ruby turned out to be that girl. Cutie pie who was surprised I knew the donation for the service requested. Thanks UG.
Rbuy took the donation and disappeared for about 5 minutes while I got undressed. She came back to help out and put my robe on. She was wearing a little two piece sailor's outfit with no panties, and it didn't come off during the TS.
TS was nice, standard. No playing, just thorough cleaning of my backdoor, no Colgate applied. Ruby dried me off and walked with me back to the room. Told me to lie face down and wait for her to come back. 10 minutes later (delay game is everywhere) back in room with everything we need. Dry body slide ensues and it's pretty nice. Ruby doesn't have a huge rack, so it's nipple dragging across the back and legs. She also got one in my crack and managed to stroke my starfish a little, but that was replaced by her lips and tongue. Ruby focused on my taint mostly and it definitely was nice. I'm not much of a rim guy, so it was pleasurable without being invasive. A+, Ruby.
Next onto some Bbbj and that was pretty awesome. Ruby swallowed my cock over and over, and just slathered her talented tongue all over my cock and balls. She blew me for about 10 minutes and came up for air. I told her 5 more, then cover. I was quite worked up, so it was a quick CG and then she squeezed and I popped. She cleaned me up and we laid on the table for a bit, with some dfk and rubbing all over each other.
After a few more minutes of this, I asked for another pop, and she stroked me until I was done. A great time at this place, and I would definitely recommend Ruby! She's sweet and dirty at the same time.