kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

I think house is 80 but not really sure.
I gave 240 to start and then an extra 20 for "good luck"
I only went for one pop, so more tip might be good if you want 2 pops, but I'm honestly not sure.
But a great girl, and a high class Spa.
Looking forward to Apple for my next treat.
20 bucks for good luck??? really??

Texted the day before to confirm they're open 24 hours. Was there the next early morning.

Wanted to see Jessica but mamasan said she stepped out and recommended a new girl named Lisa. Think she's new since I don't see pics on the site.

Looked about mid30's , attractive, slender milfy girl. Looked good. However she looked like she was not really into it since the start which I can understand since it was so early.
Still I would expect some effort in acting. Very minimal effort on her part.

TS was uninspired, boring.
On the bed she gave me a similar half assed massage which is probably one of the worst I've ever received in an AMP.
Asked for FS, and so she took off her little red dress. Nice slender body with well
shaped enhanced C's. Very nice overall package. She kissed my chest and started riding me. Looked very good felt good. But she started asking if I came already after about a minute. Downer.
Asked her to switch to K9 - nice view but not the best. Again she asked if I was coming and she sounded a bit in pain. Maybe this girl should've kept sleeping. Kept at it for a few minutes and switched to mish.
Did this for a few minutes, looked at her cute face and bod to get me over the edge and finish.
She cleaned up with a hot towel and waited for me to leave even though I was sure it was not an hour yet.
Nonetheless, I was so underwhelmed that I wanted out also. She didn't even offer a massage and given how lame the first one was...I got up and stepped out.
Checked the time...it had only been 40 minutes.

Shame. She is attractive but the service is not there. Do not recommend.
6/10

Damage .8 + 1.6

Anyone have an idea what’s going on with the turnover at KKP? I know someone mentioned that Apple left for a long vacation recently, but then Helen disappeared from the schedule at the end of March, and now Yoko is off the schedule as well. I’m hoping they come back soon, but if anyone has any info on where they might have gone, please share, because it’s only going to get more difficult now to keep track of where the best ladies are.

Anyone have an idea what’s going on with the turnover at KKP? I know someone mentioned that Apple left for a long vacation recently, but then Helen disappeared from the schedule at the end of March, and now Yoko is off the schedule as well. I’m hoping they come back soon, but if anyone has any info on where they might have gone, please share, because it’s only going to get more difficult now to keep track of where the best ladies are.
Backpage advertising, lack of New Customers volume?

Need to cut back on salary expenses...

Sandra.

So my first time going to KKP, and my first time going see a provider. So my experience was very limited so please excuse me if my review isn't helpful.

I went with Sandra over the highly reviewed and regarded Kiki and Yoko, cause of the size of her tits. Appointment was easy and the address was texted to me.

Mms lead me to the room, disrobed and Sandra came in. I'm pretty short standing at 5'4", and she was my height. Face wise, she was attractive, I'd 7/10. Body, she was wearing a dress, but when she took it off later, she's got big tits. i'm not an expert but definitely in the Ds. She is curvy with a bit of a stomach. We hugged and talked briefly. I'm in my 20s, and she was playfully in disbelief saying I have a baby face.

Was lead to the table shower, nice and sensual, and always good to be pampered by a beautiful woman. Went back to the room and asked for 80, I gave her 240 and a extra 20. When she came back, got the massage out of the way first, which was okay, I was tense so I needed the massage. Afterward she disrobed, I told her I'm not very good at this, and she was very understanding. We got to know each other's body, and her tits feel great. Tit job, bbbj before I slipped on the cover and she rode me for a while, before I was about to pop, which she let me go on her tits. She cleaned up, and before we tried for a second round, went for some daty. She was completely shaved and she tasted sweet. Afterward, I got back on the table and she tried to get me back up for a second round, but really to no avail, which is a performance issue on me and not her. She tried really hard, licking me all over and sucking on my balls.

Any how, I knew it wasn't going to happen again so I told her it okay we cleaned up. She cleaned me up, dressed me, and walked me out. As I was walking out I saw two other providers and she told them how cute I am.

I'm afraid I don't have any other prior experience to compare to but I had a great time. Her English was pretty good so we were able to talk a lot and she was super accommodating, which I appreciate since it was my first time there. She also tried really hard to get me up for a second round, but again it was me not her, and I will remember her efforts.

So hope this review helps or is at least entertaining.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If anyone visits this establishment please make them aware that we have not been paid for advertising in several months. We have made multiple attempts to contact the person who handles their account but have not heard back. We will have no choice but to remove both their advertising and review threads if we do not hear from them in the immediate future.

If anyone visits this establishment please make them aware that we have not been paid for advertising in several months. We have made multiple attempts to contact the person who handles their account but have not heard back. We will have no choice but to remove both their advertising and review threads if we do not hear from them in the immediate future.
fwiw..

I was there today. On the way I out I mentioned to MMS that you needed them to get in touch. She said yes they got a text from you then smiled and shrugged her shoulders but didn't say anything else.