kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

Jessica. Tiny girl. Smallest spa girl Ive ever seen.
Pretty face. Natural top, B size. Nice body.
She has a distinctive personality. I like it. She will kid you and has sexy tough attitude. Good english.
Shaved kitty.
She does a good massage too.
Just to reiterate, she is petite like an asian pixie.
She does everything.
DFK
BBBJCIM
Rim...yes she rimmed me good.
And she can take a big one...she used extra lube and I went slow, but she warmed up and had me drivin her and pulling me in and she was certainly enjoying herself too.

Jessica. Tiny girl. Smallest spa girl Ive ever seen.
Pretty face. Natural top, B size. Nice body.
She has a distinctive personality. I like it. She will kid you and has sexy tough attitude. Good english.
Shaved kitty.
She does a good massage too.
Just to reiterate, she is petite like an asian pixie.
She does everything.
DFK
BBBJCIM
Rim...yes she rimmed me good.
And she can take a big one...she used extra lube and I went slow, but she warmed up and had me drivin her and pulling me in and she was certainly enjoying herself too.
How much was house? And what did you leave as a tip?

I finally got to see Jessica.
I almost didn't want to because I already see Kiki, Apple and Yoko here.
But the thought of a really tiny and young girl finally won me over and I made an appointment.

Jessica came into the room and she really is tiny.
Well below 5 feet. Maybe 22 years old, nice smile and a cute figure. Her boobs looked very nice in the low cut dress she was wearing, I'm guessing Bs but difficult to tell because she is so small. But they almost filled each hand, and I have above average sized hands. Curly hair below her shoulders. Pretty smile with good teeth.
And as I found out later, a good attitude. And she speaks pretty good English which made the whole experience that much better.

Pretty standard TS with a little preview BBJ as she dried me.
She looks very good with my huge (at least in her mouth LOL) dick as she licked and sucked it.

In the room we went right to the fun, with some LFK, rimming, cat bath and then switch to DATY and flipped to 69. A great smooth pretty pussy. Clean and very tasty, not sure but she seemed to O.
My dick felt great inside her, and she was able to handle me with some extra lube, and she was responsive and a great partner.
I was going to go for CIM, but she felt so good that I popped in the cover buried deep inside her.
Good clean up, and she saw we had some more time and she gave me a very nice 10 minute massage.
She is definitely worthy of a repeat visit.
So she goes on my list of girls at this place.
With so many great girls here, it will be difficult for me to go to any other place.
Next in the rotation is Apple, who is astonishingly different from Jessica.
And the MMS here is great, with large clean rooms. One of the places I like this place is that they really go out of their way to make sure things are clean.

Recommended

But the thought of a really tiny and young girl finally won me over and I made an appointment.

Well below 5 feet. Maybe 22 years old, nice smile and a cute figure. Her boobs looked very nice in the low cut dress she was wearing, I'm guessing Bs but difficult to tell because she is so small. But they almost filled each hand, and I have above average sized hands. Curly hair below her shoulders. Pretty smile with good teeth.
And as I found out later, a good attitude. And she speaks pretty good English which made the whole experience that much better.

She looks very good with my huge (at least in her mouth LOL) dick as she licked and sucked it.

In the room we went right to the fun, with some LFK, rimming, cat bath and then switch to DATY and flipped to 69. A great smooth pretty pussy. Clean and very tasty, not sure but she seemed to O.
My dick felt great inside her, and she was able to handle me with some extra lube, and she was responsive and a great partner.
I was going to go for CIM, but she felt so good that I popped in the cover buried deep inside her.
Good clean up, and she saw we had some more time and she gave me a very nice 10 minute massage.
With so many great girls here, it will be difficult for me to go to any other place.
And the MMS here is great, with large clean rooms. One of the places I like this place is that they really go out of their way to make sure things are clean.

Recommended

Recommended

I think house is 80 but not really sure.
I gave 240 to start and then an extra 20 for "good luck"
I only went for one pop, so more tip might be good if you want 2 pops, but I'm honestly not sure.
But a great girl, and a high class Spa.
Looking forward to Apple for my next treat.

I think house is 80 but not really sure.
I gave 240 to start and then an extra 20 for "good luck"
I only went for one pop, so more tip might be good if you want 2 pops, but I'm honestly not sure.
But a great girl, and a high class Spa.
Looking forward to Apple for my next treat.
Thank you.

APPLE
Last week I tried a really tiny girl at this place, Jessica, and had a very nice time (see below). But while I was with her I kept thinking of Apple, who also works at this Spa, as she is physically the opposite of Jessica.

Apple is close to 6 feet tall, maybe 130 pounds, with huge and remarkably well shaped DDs with large nipples that stick out and are wonderful to gently suck on.
Her hair is longer now, past her shoulder blades, nice and silky. She is pleasantly curvy, with great skin, and she has a radiant smile and a playful and sexy attitude. Her pussy is smooth and tasty.
I see Apple about one to two times a month, but every time I see her I walk away asking myself why I don't see her more often because she always feels particularly good to me.

Today Apple met me at the door for my morning appointment, let me in, and gave me a nice hug and a little kiss.
She brought me to the room and started getting me ready for the TS and then excused herself to get the water warm and when she returned I was all set with my robe on. She reached in and held my slightly engorged member and said that she missed me, with a wickedly sweet smile and led me to the TS holding on to my member. Today's TS was standard, but she does give a soapy TS that is pretty amazing, but I wanted to get her to the room. When she was drying me off she saw that I was a half mast, and spent almost 5 minutes giving me a great BBJ. Part of me didn't want her to stop, but my big brain wanted to get her back to the room so she helped me into my robe and brought me to the room. Apple got me settled in and left for a few minutes to get herself all ready for me, and when she returned I was sitting up and she came over and gave me a LFK and then made her way down for a continuation of the BBJ. I was really enjoying this, but wanted to kiss her, and she gladly got up on the table laying on her back and I slowly kissed her mouth, then her wonderful boobs, then her stomach, legs and finally her pussy. She seemed particularly horny today, and I gently licked her along the sides of her clit, and I could see that she was moving her hips from side to side, so I took her cues and licked her from side to side with a little up and down, with very gentle pressure, varying my techniques in response to her movement and her moans until she had a strong O and made me stop. I made my back to her boobs, and we switched positions and she continued her BBJ and I was ready for the cover very quickly, and she started in Cowgirl, which is so great with her perfect huge boobs. We transitioned to mish, and this is my favorite with her, and she quickly had another O and I could feel her getting even wetter. I really wanted to give her yet another O, and we resumed in mish, but she felt so good that I couldn't hold back any more and let loose in the cover after only a few minutes of action. We lay in each others arms for a few, and she was giggling and telling me that I had made her cum, and I pointed out that she made me cum too and she laughed. A nice hot towel clean up and alcohol, and she gave me a 7 minute massage at my request- very competent. She helped me get dressed and I gave her a generous tip as we had gone over time by a few and she was so good that day that I wanted to give her a little extra.

The facilities here are in my top 3. Always very clean, clean towels and sheets, 2 tableshowers, very nice MMS, good sized rooms (one of them even has a mirror on a table that can be adjusted so you can watch yourself with the girl). Nice clean bathroom that also has a urinal. There is usually nice mood music and always heat in the winter and air conditioning in the Summer.

The current roster of girls here is top notch. There are still a few I haven't tried, but Apple, Kiki, Yoko and Jessica are all winners and I know that I will have a great time with any of them so it's difficult to try another girl.

KKP and Apple are highly recommended.

YOKO

I think I am going to keep going back to this spa for a while. I just really like so many of their girls.
Yesterday it was Yoko for my 4th or 5th time I think.
Yoko is 5'6" or so, nice legs, good face with nice soft lips and a fairly average body with great soft natural Ds or small Cs with very nice nipples. And she has a great smile but weak English skills. Not a problem for me because she understands most of what I have to say or ask her.
I'm already getting out of my clothes to get ready for the TableShower when she knocks and comes in and gives me a very friendly smile and comes over to me and gives a nice hug and a little LFK.
She asks if I want a TS- yes it was the end of the day, and she hangs up my clothes and helps me on with the robe and I put my wallet in the pocked and hold her hand to the TS, saying Hi to Kiki who was walking by (I told her that I will see her soon- she is probably my favorite girl at this place) and Yoko washed off the TS and had me lay down. The TS itself was very relaxing with a little HJ added at the end and a kiss too. I love the way this place is so clean and nice sized rooms with doors that lock.
In the room Yoko knew that I just wanted to go straight to the fun part, so she dimmed the lights, and then I had her turn up the lights more (I like to watch the action!) and she came over to me and gave me a LFK and I helped her out of her dress and told her I wanted to kiss her. She is trimmed and I made my way down after kissing her boobs, and DATY'd for at least 10 minutes until I think she came (she actually thanked me, LOL). She then gave me a really great BBJ before I gave her the cover that I brought (Large Skyn) and applied a little lube and we started with mish. It's a little odd to me, but as nice as her boobs are, they looked even better when she was laying down, and they move so nicely as our rhythm went from slow to a little faster and slow and fast again. We switched to doggy, and this was very good as well, but I wanted to see her boobs, and we went back to mish. I must have been pretty horny, or she was just that good, and after only a few more minutes I pulled out, pulled off the cover and shot a nice load on her tits while she looked at me wide eyed (probably concerned I'd shoot in her eyes, which I was careful to avoid). She gave me a big smile, then left the room to wash up, and came back and washed me with a hot towel and asked if I wanted a massage. She gives a very nice massage, not too much chit chat, and then time was over so she offered a shower (declined) and helped me get dressed and I gave her 260 all in, and left in a very happy mood.
I'll be repeating for sure.
Kiki next I think.

Apple's been on my radar for some time, and when the urge hit in the early evening on a Sunday, I figured I'd give her a spin. Called up KKP and set up the appointment, and headed to the location. Had some communication issues with MMS because she didn't send me the address after my initial call, but I got it on the second call. Arrived at the location at the same time as another monger and had to wait outside the door for a minute so he could be taken to his room, and then was brought in. Used the restroom quickly, and when I came out, Apple was waiting for me.

Apple led me to Room 1, greeted me in the room with a LFK and a quick grope, and bid me to undress while she prepped the table shower. I stripped and put on the robe, and was putting my wallet in the pocket just as Apple returned. She groped me again with a smile, as I was already getting excited, and led me by the hand to the TS. Unfortunately it was nothing spectacular in there - Apple stayed clothed and did not do any nuru or bodyslide. However, she did give a nice preview BBBJ while drying me off, so that kept me in the mood.

Back in the room, we took care of the donation, and I took this opportunity to take out the cover I'd brought with me. Apple's eyes immediately widened at the sight of the Magnum and she said "Wow, big! Big condom for big cock!" Always a nice ego boost when I get that reaction. I lay facedown on the bed and she covered me with a towel before leaving with the donation. She came back a few minutes later and proceeded to give me a very nice massage. It went a little longer than I expected, but she had good technique, so I didn't mind. She started standing at the head of the table and eventually climbed onto the table to kneel between my legs. Eventually she transitioned to ST with light kisses all over my back and gliding her nipples over my skin. The little moans she made - not over the top by any means - immediately got my blood flowing. It was a very nice added touch to the whole experience.

She commanded me to flip and complimented me again on my cock, which was already hard and ready to go. She continued kissing me all over before she went in for more BBBJ, which was great and really made me crave more. She seemed to sense that I was ready, and grabbed the cover to slide it on. She gingerly eased down onto me for ACG, which was accompanied by LFK and more kisses on my nipples. However, it seemed that she got tired pretty quickly, as her movements and vocalizations started to become mechanical. It didn't kill the mood, because she was tight as hell, but I could tell she was doing it more for my benefit than actually enjoying it. She asked me to switch to mish, and I eased into her slowly. She seemed to enjoy it more with me on top, but she wasn't as responsive as I would have hoped. I still was able to finish in the bag, though, which I sorely needed. She said how much she liked it as I eased out of her, but her eyes betrayed that she was also glad to have me no longer inside her.

After she stepped out for a minute, she came back with water and a hot towel to clean me up. I still had some time left, so she gave me a massage and we made some light conversation. She asked me if I had the day off work and then said that Monday was her day off. It all immediately clicked in my head - I was probably one of her last appointments on the last day of her work week. I told her I hoped she got to relax on her day off, and she smiled and laughed. Not long after that, she signaled it was time to get dressed, and although I still had some time left on my appointment, I agreed and got dressed, trying to be considerate of her. I could tell she appreciated that - once I was dressed, she gave me many kisses and made me promise to come see her again. One last grope and a laugh, and then she led me by the hand to the door.

I will definitely repeat with Apple, but I'll make sure that it's on a Tuesday or a Wednesday next time so I can get her at her best. She's definitely very attractive, and the fact that she's almost as tall as me only amplifies her beauty. Definitely worth the visit, and I hope the second time around leads to a more energetic and fun session for both of us.

Apple's been on my radar for some time, and when the urge hit in the early evening on a Sunday, I figured I'd give her a spin. Called up KKP and set up the appointment, and headed to the location. Had some communication issues with MMS because she didn't send me the address after my initial call, but I got it on the second call. Arrived at the location at the same time as another monger and had to wait outside the door for a minute so he could be taken to his room, and then was brought in. Used the restroom quickly, and when I came out, Apple was waiting for me.

Apple led me to Room 1, greeted me in the room with a LFK and a quick grope, and bid me to undress while she prepped the table shower. I stripped and put on the robe, and was putting my wallet in the pocket just as Apple returned. She groped me again with a smile, as I was already getting excited, and led me by the hand to the TS. Unfortunately it was nothing spectacular in there - Apple stayed clothed and did not do any nuru or bodyslide. However, she did give a nice preview BBBJ while drying me off, so that kept me in the mood.

Back in the room, we took care of the donation, and I took this opportunity to take out the cover I'd brought with me. Apple's eyes immediately widened at the sight of the Magnum and she said "Wow, big! Big condom for big cock!" Always a nice ego boost when I get that reaction. I lay facedown on the bed and she covered me with a towel before leaving with the donation. She came back a few minutes later and proceeded to give me a very nice massage. It went a little longer than I expected, but she had good technique, so I didn't mind. She started standing at the head of the table and eventually climbed onto the table to kneel between my legs. Eventually she transitioned to ST with light kisses all over my back and gliding her nipples over my skin. The little moans she made - not over the top by any means - immediately got my blood flowing. It was a very nice added touch to the whole experience.

She commanded me to flip and complimented me again on my cock, which was already hard and ready to go. She continued kissing me all over before she went in for more BBBJ, which was great and really made me crave more. She seemed to sense that I was ready, and grabbed the cover to slide it on. She gingerly eased down onto me for ACG, which was accompanied by LFK and more kisses on my nipples. However, it seemed that she got tired pretty quickly, as her movements and vocalizations started to become mechanical. It didn't kill the mood, because she was tight as hell, but I could tell she was doing it more for my benefit than actually enjoying it. She asked me to switch to mish, and I eased into her slowly. She seemed to enjoy it more with me on top, but she wasn't as responsive as I would have hoped. I still was able to finish in the bag, though, which I sorely needed. She said how much she liked it as I eased out of her, but her eyes betrayed that she was also glad to have me no longer inside her.

After she stepped out for a minute, she came back with water and a hot towel to clean me up. I still had some time left, so she gave me a massage and we made some light conversation. She asked me if I had the day off work and then said that Monday was her day off. It all immediately clicked in my head - I was probably one of her last appointments on the last day of her work week. I told her I hoped she got to relax on her day off, and she smiled and laughed. Not long after that, she signaled it was time to get dressed, and although I still had some time left on my appointment, I agreed and got dressed, trying to be considerate of her. I could tell she appreciated that - once I was dressed, she gave me many kisses and made me promise to come see her again. One last grope and a laugh, and then she led me by the hand to the door.

I will definitely repeat with Apple, but I'll make sure that it's on a Tuesday or a Wednesday next time so I can get her at her best. She's definitely very attractive, and the fact that she's almost as tall as me only amplifies her beauty. Definitely worth the visit, and I hope the second time around leads to a more energetic and fun session for both of us.
Thank you for the review. Would you mind sharing what you offered or were requested to leave as a tip?

IMO, Apple has a suprisingly tight and muscled vag for such a big girl. Great tits on her too...she musta got the delux set Ill bet she had a nice pair even before the enhancement. And great nipples, i could hang my pants on her nipples.

YMMV is a phrase that gets thrown around a lot around here. I usually take it as an unnecessary lowkey attempt at CYA: don’t blame me if you don’t like it. At best. I think, it’s a reminder that we all have different tastes, and my slender-girl-next door is your titless, assless, two-bagger.

Now, some people fuck you in a truly spectacular way that’s well beyond great service or even a meaningful relationship. I’ve paid a few hundred women to have sex with me, and convinced a few dozen more to do it for free. And in all of that, I can think of maybe two or three women that blew my mind every single time - even the first. And maybe these women have left a trail of wistful men in their wake, all dreaming of some random reunion, but I flatter myself into believing that I have something do do with it as well. Which is to say, that I suspect my experience with those women varied well beyond average.

So I know that there are women out there who will fuck me in a way that makes me re-evaluate my life. But I also know that I have no idea how to predict who those women are. And so I drift through a sea of pussy, some great and some not so, in the hopes that I will encounter such a sexually synergistic fuckpartner.

I egotistically believe that you will not have the same experience with Jessica that I have. But, I’ll leave this review here in case I am delusional, she’s just that fantastic for everyone, and other people can experience my bliss.

In more sober times, I estimate the amount of money I’ve given to KKP and to Jessica. At this point, I could have had a week-long vacation in Aruba. At the Ritz. First Class. Likely with money to spare. But I did not book a flight. Instead, I decided to take a chance on a place I’d never been with a woman I’d never seen.

My first few impressions were that I was about to have a forgettable hour. I called, was given the address, walked up two flights, rang the non-broken wireless doorbell, was let in, followed the mamasan to the room and waited.

Jessica is in her mid 30’s, but some people might be fooled into a lower estimate. She is pretty, to me, with a rounded face and delicate features. She often wears a wig, but not this first time. She’s tiny by any measure, but has proportionally large breasts. The dresses. I will see her in presumably are meant to accent her chest, but without a bra they only emphasize the beginning of her inevitable surrender to gravity. She is far from the spinner type that I usually prefer, but I am not discouraged yet.

The next 20 minutes or so continue as you might expect. She collects the 80 house and leads me to the bathroom for a completely average and forgettable table shower. Back in the room she negotiated the full service tip and annoys me a bit by asking for an additional 20 for bareback oral. But I also won’t let 20 dollars set the tone and I hand her the 180 she wants. She disappeared and returned with no money, a condom, lube, and more mouthwash. For reasons beyond me, she never brings these into the room initially, even when she’s expecting me.

The entry fee paid, she begins to render service. My 20 buys an unenthusiastic treatment of my shaft and frequent spitting into a Kleenex. This ineffective pre-cum yes-quit-yes-spit practice has become far too common and never fails to take me out of whatever mood I might be getting to. I know I’m disgusting and I don’t need my dick treated like an A Train pole to remind me.

The blowjob isn’t working and so I position her horizontally across the massage table. She is short enough that when her knees bend at the edge of the table, her head easily clears the wall. I kneel down and begin to eat her out. This starts off a little better, but it becomes clear that she’s doing everything she can to avoid getting off. A heavy fog of discouragement falls upon me as I concluded that she had developed a rigid need to separate her professional sex from any other kind. And I concluded that whatever this was, it would not be a facsimile of anything I wanted. Discouraged, I stood up, asked for the condom, and resigned myself to masturbating myself using her cunt as a living, breathing, sex toy.

Even this proves difficult as she complains about my size and we have to go slow. Like many adolescent nerdy boys, the fifteen year-old version of me anxiously consulted the texts and performed scientific measurements in the bathroom. And like a sixth of those same young scientists, I learned that I fell at least one standard deviation below the mean. If only libido were correlated with dick size, my variance had less mileage, I’d likely be richer and more content. And close to three decades later, I am comfortable with all of this. The consolation to so many hotdogs in so many hallways is that I’ve never been told to slow down or go easy out of pain management considerations. But here it was, a somewhat unfamiliar discomfort for me and grimaces and pleas from her.

Of course, vaginas are designed with convenient elasticity, and eventually her discomfort subsides. And as she eases into fucking me, we reach a dramatic inflection point in our sexual relationship. Somewhere along the lines, whatever had denied my tongue on her clit slipped away and we began fucking without concern. We’d switch through a few positions that night and, in general, our fucking naturally transitions across a wide catalog of angles and orientations. But anything we do seems in the pursuit of pleasure and not out of a collector’s instinct.

She is no technician. Her blowjobs have not gotten any better. She offers no kegal tricks. And anyone watching would likely bore themselves: there are no porn acrobatics or aerobics. But she responds to me subtlety and leaves me hints to do the same. The sex is wordless and effortless and I never have to tell her what to do or where to go. She’s just there. She gets wet, wet enough to be surprised and distracted. She doesn’t come every time, but when she does her tiny frame wraps itself around all of me and I usually follow.

We’ve chatted a bit over the hours over the months. I’ve learned precious little about her. Whatever mental barrier I’ve peeled away during sex, she still guards her privacy well. It’s good, really. Any kind of emotional connection would likely be too much. She lets slip that men have paid her to make out. She claims that they’ve paid for an unused hour so she can rest. I laugh to make it clear that I would never, and quickly stop as I realize that others might be getting the same as me or more.

I’ve considered the random coincidences that have governed my time with her. There are a few such coincidences that I’ve left out as they are identifying. And I’ve concluded that a lot of things had to go a particular way for me to be as enamored as I am and, I think, for her to treat me the way she does. And it’s the opportunity to stumble into a chance synergy that keeps me going despite how terrible paying for sex generally is. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Completely new here. Been lurking for a week and am stoned outta my mind right now figured it would be a good time to dive in. Just wanted to thank Jetsum for coining the phrase “synergistic fuckpartner”. The phrase just blew my mind. In the end, that’s what we’re ALL on here looking for never heard a better discription.

I saw my ATF Kiki here 2 weeks in a row- which happens very seldom with me. I usually wait 3 weeks or more between sessions.
But my first session this month seemed too short- mainly because I asked for a body to body table shower, and we both enjoyed it so much that we took a lot of time. And then our oral activities in the room were prolonged, of course, in a good way. But I didn't last long at the end, and we had really no time left. So I told her "I'll see you next week" and she replied "No, I see you tomorrow!" Kiki has a great sense of humor. But I did wait a week.

When I came into the room she was wearing a sexy black dress, her smooth naked legs looking great, and as I found out soon after, no panties!
I had told her that I would shower right before I came to visit her, and I confirmed that is what I had done, and Kiki excused herself to get herself ready for our fun. When she came back she gave me mouthwash in a cup and then started kissing me very sensuously, then passionately, and soon I had her clothes off and was licking and kissing my way from her perfect Cs to her waist and legs and up to her pussy where I began to gently lick, kiss and rub my lips against hers and she had her first orgasm of the day. She made me stop and had me sit on the edge of the table and she began her #1 oral service on me, including my favorite where she DTs me and sticks her tongue out and licks my balls. Then a little rimming until I couldn't stand it any more and had her put the cover on me and we started in CG, and she was really working me. I asked to switch and we went to mish, then doggy and finally back to mish where she pulled me in deep as I filled the cover. She told me that I was very strong that day, and honestly, I think I was. We had time for 5-10 minutes of her excellent massage and then a quick stand up shower. A pretty looking girl peeked her head out and Kiki told me that it was a new girl Sophia. She told me that she was very pretty and that I should see her. I have to say that in my experience, it is unusual for one girl to recommend to her guy that he see some other girl at their place, but this has happened to me here several times. So I may take her up on her suggestion. Especially because I like coming to this spa, which is always clean and well run.
But I spent most of the day daydreaming about how happy Kiki made me feel, this time and every time I see her.
Recommended.

SOPHIA AT KISSKISSPOP

When I saw Kiki last she recommended that I see Sophia. So I made an appointment the other day and was placed into my favorite room and a minute later there was a knock at the door and I was very happy with the looks of the girl who came in with a nice big smile. I stood up and introduced myself, and she said her name was Sophia, and gave me an immediate hug and a little LFK. She asked me if I wanted a shower, and helped me get undressed while I looked at her. She is a tiny Korean girl, well less than 5 feet, but with a great and somewhat curvy body and large for her frame boobs. I was getting hard just watching her, and she noticed this and grabbed me under the robe and walked me to the TS room giggling the whole way. The TS was pretty standard, and I was tempted to ask for a body to body but wanted to get her into the room. No preview BBJ (hopefully next visit) and she brought me to the room and asked me to lay down for a massage. I usually like to start with the fun part first, but I went with the flow, and found that she actually had good skills. Soon her dress was off and I turned my head around and saw that she has great Cs with large nips like the tip of one of my fingers and that got me instantly hard and she laughed and said "you like?" and I told her that every guy would like that. So then she made sure to tease me with her nips, sliding them along every part of my body and then a light rim and the magic words "turn over" and she kissed me all over before going for a talented BBJ, which transitioned into 69 and she is shaved and tasty and responsive. I asked for a change, and she put on my cover and I put her on her back and entered her in mish. Every girl looks different in this position, some more sexy than others, but the way she looked with her legs back and her hips apart was particularly sexy and we both really enjoyed ourselves. But she has a nice waist and ass, so I asked for doggy, and she felt and looked great in this position as well. I was getting close so changed positions, back to mish, and after only a few minutes more, I took off the cover and covered her boobs with my cum while she smiled at me. We had a nice clean up, then chatted for a bit, and I used a translation app, and she used Korean and didn't understand Chinese, and I promised I would see her again. She has an attractive face, and a great body, and enthusiastic skills, and I am sure she will soon become a favorite at this place.
Recommended.

HELEN big boobs with good service

I seem to be going through the line up at this place.
I actually saw Apple a few days ago, but she is supposedly going on a long vacation, and she recommended that I see her friend Helen, so I'll review Helen.
First, Helen has a nice pretty face, but that isn't what I was looking at when I first saw her.
She has some lovely Ds, with a great shape and size and nice nips as well.
I think that they are naturals, but they almost seem too big to be natural. Very nice though.
It was difficult to take my eyes off them.
Helen is a short girl, curvy body- no waif- and she had her hair up, so I couldn't tell how long it was.
Nice smooth skin. Trimmed kitty.
Started with a standard TS- I found out later she does body to body, so maybe next time, and not sure if extra charge.
Her English skills are pretty small, but we did chat while she gave me a through cleaning. No preview BBJ at our first meeting.
In the room she had me lay on my stomach and she gave me a very strong massage. Very good.
On the flip she started with kisses, and took off her outfit and put my hands on her tits, which overflowed my hands. Great feel to them, not hard and not too soft, so I think she is probably in her 20s.
She asked me to flip back, and soon she was kissing my body and even some light rimming and taint licking and BLS and then a very nice BBJ when I turned over.
She swung back for some 69, said she came.
Then she put on the cover and we went through a few positions. This girl may not speak too much English, but she does know pretty good dirty talk, and soon I filled the cover.
Some nice clean up and a little more massage and our time was up.
All in all, a satisfactory visit with a buxom girl who gave very nice service.
I'll repeat.

YOKO- Great Natural Ds and Great Service

I really am going through the line up here.
I haven't seen Yoko for over a month, so I set up an appointment for the first appointment of the day, Emo let me in and guided me to my room where I started getting undressed and into my robe. A knock at the door and Yoko comes in and her face actually lit up when she saw that I was her guest. It kind of made me feel good as her reaction seemed genuine.
She gave me a nice hug and a little kiss and told me that she missed me, and looking at her nice cleavage peeking out of the top of her sexy dress, I realized that I missed her as well. She helped me finish getting undressed and into the robe for the tableshower, and she took me by the hand, walked me to one of their 2 tableshowers (in separate rooms, decent size and clean) and hung my robe up while she ran the water. She then cleaned the TS for me, put a washcloth down on the yoga block that they use for a headrest, and gave me a very nice TS. I was a little surprised she didn't give a preview BBJ, which she has done before, but no big deal as I knew it would be coming shortly. She dried me off, waited until another guest cleared the hallway and then led me back to our room. I gave her 240 and then an extra 20 and she gave a small bow of thanks and then left to stash the money and clean herself up.

When Yoko came back a few minutes later I was sitting on the edge of the table and she asked me "massage"? And I smiled and said "fun first, and later massage" Yoko dimmed the lights, but I had her turn them back up a bit as I like to see the girl when she is good looking like Yoko is. She peeled off her dress and I was happy to see that her body looked even better than I remembered, and I asked if she had lost weight, pointing to her stomach, but she said no, but it looked to me as though she had. Yoko is maybe 5'5", brown hair to just below her shoulders, an attractive and expressive face, nice soft and natural Ds, fairly average body with an OK butt and hips, and nice soft skin. It didn't occur to me until today that she is kind of in the middle in terms of her body size, between Kiki, who is petite but still a little curvy, and Apple, who is tall and definitely curvy. She started a little LFK with me before offering her boobs for me to gently kiss, then she kissed my nips and made her way down to a BBJ, which she does very well, with good eye contact. I asked her to lay down so I could return the favor, and I'm pretty sure that she actually O'd during DATY, and I really enjoyed her clean and tasty pussy. A little more BBJ before she put on the cover and we started in mish, then went through a few positions, and I asked her if I could CIM and she said yes, and soon I felt that uncontrollable urge, pulled out and yanked off the cover and she quickly took my cock into her mouth and eagerly sucked me completely dry until I had to tap her shoulder and tell her to stop. A great clean up, then a very pleasant massage until my time was up. Yoko helped me get dressed, and I used my translation app in my phone to chat with her for a few minutes before I finished getting dressed and she took me by the hand and led me to the door.
KKP is probably my favorite spa now, not just because of the good size private rooms, 2 tableshowers and good management, but they have a consistent line up of great girls with reliably good service.
Recommended