kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

backpage link: http://manhattan.************/BodyR...d-roomates-real-photos-guaranteed-23/35037378

$200/hr (no tip) F/S

so i have this real fetish where i like to take showers with the provider before the session. sort of makes the experience more girlfriend like. i have seen the ad for this particular place for a while and even though i usually stay away from the asian places, i thought it sounded up my alley.

the building that i was sent to was on east 54th (i am not sure if they move around). very clean building, no doorman. made the call from the corner, directed to the building and buzzer.

girl opens the door wearing a neglige, face is an 9 body is an 9. she was young (maybe 22) and quite attractive. she leads me upstairs (internal staircase) and to a private room with a nice size bed. clothes off, money paid, off to the shower. she put her hair up into a clip and used a shower spray to wash me off. this is not what i had in mind. i was hoping for the steamy, body to body, kissing thing. i tried to get her more into it, but she was resistant. dried off, back to bedroom, face down on the bed. she proceeded to lightly touch all the right areas and use her incredibly hard nipples to tease me everywhere. this was quite nice. flipped over after a few minutes (there was no massage to speak of), and she proceeded to do the same to the front. used her mouth to place the condom on little davey, and climbed on top. she really tried hard to get me into the whole thing, but i really didn't go there looking for f/s. actually, i rarely go for that service. her body was great, so i had no problem crossing the finish line, but i felt a little cheated in that i was hoping for a better shower experience.

obviously, there are some who would really like this service as the girl was smoking, but there was no kissing and it felt like she was acting too much.

Thanks for the review. May be worth a visit just for hot 22 year old, 9's all around. Their ad says independent girlfriends teaming together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Lana sounds like what your looking for. And, understand (which I think you do) that you went to a FS place more for a shower than for the FS! That's unusual (as you say, you have a shower "fetish").

So, for most of us w/o a shower fetish, this sounds like a good place. A hot 22 yo sounds real good to me.

crystal and youtube video

Apartment "spa" setup. 47 street commercial building, and some foriegn tourists must stay there too ..there were euro's going in with suitcases.
Nice clean place. Crystal is a golden skin Korean girl, late 20's..maybe 30 you cant tell with K girls. thick booty for asian and a very girly girl...nice nails, pouty lips and very flirty. Wore an elaborate bra/pantie that looked at home in a Vegas show. I would have been fine with a tshirt and panties.
She first takes a shower with you, standup. Back to room she started with a sensual nude bodyslide on bed.. then some DAY, she's shaved smooth and fresh. Followed by CBJ, CFS. No rush, was there for an hour. Had the heated queen bed which was nice.
She is made for doggystyle, great ass and takes a pounding happily. 200 total for the hour, I tipped 30. Tip was not asked for.

They have a video on youtube from the website...the one getting the ass rubb is crystal.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hIvrDublaKM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=hIvrDublaKM

Apartment "spa" setup. 47 street commercial building, and some foriegn tourists must stay there too ..there were euro's going in with suitcases.
Nice clean place. Crystal is a golden skin Korean girl, late 20's..maybe 30 you cant tell with K girls. thick booty for asian and a very girly girl...nice nails, pouty lips and very flirty. Wore an elaborate bra/pantie that looked at home in a Vegas show. I would have been fine with a tshirt and panties.
She first takes a shower with you, standup. Back to room she started with a sensual nude bodyslide on bed.. then some DAY, she's shaved smooth and fresh. Followed by CBJ, CFS. No rush, was there for an hour. Had the heated queen bed which was nice.
She is made for doggystyle, great ass and takes a pounding happily. 200 total for the hour, I tipped 30. Tip was not asked for.

They have a video on youtube from the website...the one getting the ass rubb is crystal.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hIvrDublaKM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=hIvrDublaKM
link doesn't work.

Mindy BBBJ

Went back today. Crystal was off, was offered a new girl Mindy. She's not a "hot body" like the other girls. Nice happy face, engrish skills non existant, but she gave me the impression i would have a very good time. So wtf. She brings me into the standup shower, shes naked too. Lathers me up front n back, having fun with my junk. Then she wrinses me off and goes for some BBBJ while were in the shower. Thats a good sign for the rest of the session. Back in the room , slides over my body more DT BBBJ. Very good at it, lots of eye contact. (she offered option of bj sans cover no extra cost, nice).
After some more bodyrub then puts the cover on with the mouth trick. She isnt a beauty queen but really enjoys getting laid. After she gave me a 20min massage that was pretty good by spa standards. Then she got back in the showrr an washed me again. She speaks Japanese and korean. And enough english to do what you need done. And she does it w a smile.
200 for the hour, gave her 20 xtra. Went over maybe 15min, and it was a good time all in.

I've only been to Kisspop once and had a great experience with Crystal. The place is clean and comfortable. Cystal knows what she is doing in the bed. The shower was fun as well.

The only thing I didn't like is that my session was cut short by 15 minutes. Next time I'll go for the 30 minutes.

I've only been to Kisspop once and had a great experience with Crystal. The place is clean and comfortable. Cystal knows what she is doing in the bed. The shower was fun as well.

The only thing I didn't like is that my session was cut short by 15 minutes. Next time I'll go for the 30 minutes.
Whats the 30 min rate?