kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

Had Yoko. Amazing rack. Standard TS. Fun began back in the room. LFK, BBBJ, extremely tasty 69. Then she says "we fuck now", and to my shock and horror, she starts to sit on my dick without putting the hat on! It didnt make it all the way in, and I think it was an honest mistake, but I was extremely rattled. Not sure how to proceed, I finished on her beautiful tits. Hopefully dodged a bullet....
She looks hot. Total damage?

Hi My first review lurked for awhile. Saw Ruby about a month ago. I wanted Yoko but she wasn’t availabe. Standard procedure to get in. Decent TS went back to the room BBBJ which was really good. Went on to Mish and really couldn’t do much else since I was too big. A lot of DFK and she is very complementary and is completely in the mood the whole time. After 1 pop we cuddled another Bj more chit chat and she walked me out. Ok experience she really tried her best which I really appreciate. Damage 2.6

REVIEW FOR SWEET GIRL SUGAR

I have been having a thing for the last few months where I want a girl with big boobs.
So I have seen and really enjoyed Apple and Yoko from KKP, and saw that there is a pretty new girl Sugar, and heard that she has natural Ds.
Made the appointment, put into my favorite room and 30 seconds later there is a knock at the door and in comes Sugar.

First of all, how do you not like a girl named Sugar.
Then my eyes went right to the inspiring cleavage overflowing her nightie.
Very impressive, and the best part was that I didn't have to be politically correct and look away!

Sugar has an attractive face with a nice warm smile. Hair past her shoulders kind of swept to one side.
We made our introductions- she speaks very little English so I used a translation app.
Sugar helped me get undressed and then took us to the tableshower room.
I was a little disappointed that she didn't do a body to body nuru style tableshower, but then again I didn't ask for it as I wanted to see what her standard service is like. But maybe next time.
She has me get on the table in the room after spreading out the clean towel, and I give her 240 and then added 20 for "good luck because it is our first time together" and she seems very happy and leaves to get washed and ditch the money.

Back to the room and I am sitting on the edge of the table and she comes up to me with a LFK and I grab her ass and she steps back and dims the lights, and I ask her to put them back up and she smiles and does so. Off comes the nightie, and she has a great pair of natural Ds with good sized eraser nipples and I immediately gently hold them before kissing them, which clearly gets her hot and she let out a little moan. I lay her down for some DATY and she is tasty and responsive. She then returns the favor with a BBJ that starts very nicely, but then transitions into a super BBJ including DT, with great changes of techniques and great BLS. At this point I am getting close, so she puts on the cover I brought with me and we start in mish. This girl looks great on her back with her legs out and my dick in while she tells me how good I am and how good it feels. I switch positions a bit so I can caress her nice big boobs, and I increase the pace as I get closer and it seemed like she came, but who knows. I paused and asked if she could suck me again and she smiled and agreed and took off the cover and resumed her BBJ until I came in her mouth as she continued to suck me dry.

A discrete spit, and she left the room to clean herself, then came back and took me to the tableshower room and she gave me a sitting up shower on the tableshower table, but our time was up so no massage.
She very nicely helped me get dressed and we chatted a bit through the app.
She is an attractive girl, great natural Ds and I will definitely see her again. And she strikes me as the type of girl whose service will get better with repeat visits.
Recommended

First visit to Kiss Kiss Pop. TOFTT on Jessica. Big mistake.

Jessica seemed nice enough and has a good body, all natural, and Mamasan assured me she was a good performer. After a perfunctory TS we went back to the room. OK massage, a little awkward DFK. She reached for the condom, and then asked for a bigger tip to do BBBJ, which I had assumed was on the menu from prior reviews. I said ok, and she started in. After a few minutes, she put the condom on, and tried to ride. Unfortunately she didn't get in more than the tip before she was wincing and asked to switch to mish. Couldn't even do that, though, said I was too big. So despite paying full ride, no FS for me, and she acted like that was the end of the road until I asked her to go back to BBBJ. Finished CIM, which was apparently a bad idea--she let me finish but then told me it was 'dangerous' to finish that way, and quickly toweled me off and showed me the door.

Prior reviews made this place sound great, but apparently the providers are very uneven. Would not repeat with Jessica...might be convinced to give one of the better reviewed girls a try...

First visit to Kiss Kiss Pop. TOFTT on Jessica. Big mistake.

Jessica seemed nice enough and has a good body, all natural, and Mamasan assured me she was a good performer. After a perfunctory TS we went back to the room. OK massage, a little awkward DFK. She reached for the condom, and then asked for a bigger tip to do BBBJ, which I had assumed was on the menu from prior reviews. I said ok, and she started in. After a few minutes, she put the condom on, and tried to ride. Unfortunately she didn't get in more than the tip before she was wincing and asked to switch to mish. Couldn't even do that, though, said I was too big. So despite paying full ride, no FS for me, and she acted like that was the end of the road until I asked her to go back to BBBJ. Finished CIM, which was apparently a bad idea--she let me finish but then told me it was 'dangerous' to finish that way, and quickly toweled me off and showed me the door.

Prior reviews made this place sound great, but apparently the providers are very uneven. Would not repeat with Jessica...might be convinced to give one of the better reviewed girls a try...
Thanks for posting that. Natural tits? What did her snatch look like??

Well the good news is I have five rock hard inches of throbbing steel (LOL) so I doubt Jessica would be wincing.

But getting a lesson on health codes is a bit of a turnoff. And the TS sets the stage. "Perfunctory" won't do it.

Still wondering about Bonnie but FYI I always got great service from Kiki and I'm hardly the only one. Guess I may just stick with what I know!

I think back to my first visit to KKP and I took whoever was free at the time (wasn't Kiki) and the experience was dismal. My bad for not first reading the reviews and holding out for a known performer. I'd say just because Jessica was a bummer, don't write the place off quite yet.

Again, thanks.

Thanks for posting that. Natural tits? What did her snatch look like??

Well the good news is I have five rock hard inches of throbbing steel (LOL) so I doubt Jessica would be wincing.

But getting a lesson on health codes is a bit of a turnoff. And the TS sets the stage. "Perfunctory" won't do it.

Still wondering about Bonnie but FYI I always got great service from Kiki and I'm hardly the only one. Guess I may just stick with what I know!

I think back to my first visit to KKP and I took whoever was free at the time (wasn't Kiki) and the experience was dismal. My bad for not first reading the reviews and holding out for a known performer. I'd say just because Jessica was a bummer, don't write the place off quite yet.

Again, thanks.
Sounds like you might be a better...fit for Jessica. She was definitely cute, short haircut, petite, natural tits, and shaved.

Next time I'll make sure to see Kiki and hope for better results.

I have had good times with Kiki, Apple big tits, and Sugar.
But I find myself coming (cumming?) back to Cindy most times. Maybe its her size/look... shoort curvy nice ass n tits w eraser nipples. Cute face.
And shes a good fit for me, always gives a good 15min or more of bbbj with tongue work before I have her slide on my cock cowgirl and she bunnyhops on my cock. Shes not a talker too which is a plus for me.

I have had good times with Kiki, Apple big tits, and Sugar.
But I find myself coming (cumming?) back to Cindy most times. Maybe its her size/look... shoort curvy nice ass n tits w eraser nipples. Cute face.
And shes a good fit for me, always gives a good 15min or more of bbbj with tongue work before I have her slide on my cock cowgirl and she bunnyhops on my cock. Shes not a talker too which is a plus for me.
Just have to put my 2 cents in here on Cindy. She provides great service - so if Jessica isn't to our liking - and she wouldn't be for me considering the review by "Mike F" (thanks Mike), then give Cindy a try. You will have a great time.

FWIW it seemed like BBFS is on the menu for Yoko. Maybe it was lost in translation since her English skills are poor, but she seemed ready and willing to slip it in bareback.
Baba, did you ever wind up getting tested following this? I’ve been considering going to see Yoko, but I don’t want to end up in undesirable circumstances if she gets “lost in translation” again.

howdy howdy howdy....

back again on the prowl. i was a block away from KKP and decided to give them a buzz, bc i was (am) buzzed.

btw, wtf is this thread in the massage/spa section?!

i asked for my 'go to' kiki (and was told she's available), but when i arrived...

i was greeted by 'yoko'. i've never been with yoko and actually, never visit KKP except for kiki. i typically stick to PH, and GA secondary.

BUT, she entered the room with a clearly juicy natural rack that i needed to squeeze asap!

i will say her service was nice, but no kiki. yoko is GFE whereby kiki can be intense PSE.

table shower was a real bore. back to the room we go.

tiny bad massage that quickly lead into a nice medium pressure wet rim. bunch of reach around action. i went on all fours and let her go to town a bit. not crazy deep or anything to 'write home' about, but was nice.

i flip. good bbbj. more rim. lots of tant licking. all the time very mellow - in a good way. it was a nice calm slow sucking and licking session.

she does go deep on the bbbj, but no throat fucking action. i wanted to pump her in her throat, but i don't think she would have allowed it. i fucked her mouth for a good while, then we tossed on a cover.

she wasn't tight, but not loose. she could work her muscles a bit better. she road me for awhile.

i enjoyed her big fucking natural juicy tits bouncing around. i couldn't get my hands and mouth off them. she's got a really nice natural rack. this is her major asset. not a bad body at all, thin, flat asian ass, but nice figure and BIG JUICY rack. her rack is great for squeezing.

we flipped over to mish. i pile drove her into the table for a solid five minutes. popped in the bag, toweled off, got the fk out of there. barely said goodbye.

overall, i probably wouldn't repeat bc i prefer PSE type experience - but a very sweet, pretty, provider, with a lovely rack.

service was good. damage was $300. no idea if that's the rate. just handed her $300 at the start. she speaks zero english.

if i do repeat with her, i would try to forcefully jack hammer pump my dick deep in her throat. i think my mileage may increase with a second visit - but why waste my time trying when i can get this from other providers.

need to think on it. i think i can get her to allow me in....even if she hates it.

lata.

howdy howdy howdy....

back again on the prowl. i was a block away from KKP and decided to give them a buzz, bc i was (am) buzzed.

i asked for my 'go to' kiki (and was told she's available), but when i arrived...

i was greeted by 'yoko'. i've never been with yoko and actually, never visit KKP except for kiki. i typically stick to PH, and GA secondary.

BUT, she entered the room with a clearly juicy natural rack that i needed to squeeze asap!

i will say her service was nice, but no kiki. yoko is GFE whereby kiki can be intense PSE.

tiny bad massage that quickly lead into a nice medium pressure wet rim. bunch of reach around action. i went on all fours and let her go to town a bit. not crazy deep or anything to 'write home' about, but was nice.

i flip. good bbbj. more rim. lots of tant licking. all the time very mellow - in a good way. it was a nice calm slow sucking and licking session.

she does go deep on the bbbj, but no throat fucking action. i wanted to pump her in her throat, but i don't think she would have allowed it. i fucked her mouth for a good while, then we tossed on a cover.

she wasn't tight, but not loose. she could work her muscles a bit better. she road me for awhile.

i enjoyed her big fucking natural juicy tits bouncing around. i couldn't get my hands and mouth off them. she's got a really nice natural rack. this is her major asset. not a bad body at all, thin, flat asian ass, but nice figure and BIG JUICY rack. her rack is great for squeezing.

we flipped over to mish. i pile drove her into the table for a solid five minutes. popped in the bag, toweled off, got the fk out of there. barely said goodbye.

overall, i probably wouldn't repeat bc i prefer PSE type experience - but a very sweet, pretty, provider, with a lovely rack.

service was good. damage was $300. no idea if that's the rate. just handed her $300 at the start. she speaks zero english.

if i do repeat with her, i would try to forcefully jack hammer pump my dick deep in her throat. i think my mileage may increase with a second visit - but why waste my time trying when i can get this from other providers.

need to think on it. i think i can get her to allow me in....even if she hates it.

lata.
Nothing better than getting in, when the girl hates it. What is the saying; fuck’em?

Theres a word for "if i do repeat with her, i would try to forcefully jack hammer pump my dick deep in her throat".
Rape.

howdy howdy howdy....

lata.