Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

I've seen her twice. First time she was a little stoned, so the session was more friendly, weren't any hard "rules", paid 400 for an hour, gfe 2 pops and bbbj. Second time, were more "rules" and an upsell to gfe, bbbj and 2 pops. Either way, the money is fungible at that point. She's a great lay and attractive. Not a spinner, but not "round" as some of you like to say. She has curves and awesome man made tits. She's clean and smelled good both times, and also is an interesting person, with interesting stories. I definitely recommend a session with her, just be clear about the money part when you get there.

Kelly is well worth the $300

Gives a great bbbj. Sexy af in doggy. Tight booty hole is an option too

She’s a good provider. Some people don’t vibe, some do.

If you play in her price range and haven’t seen her you should.

Now end the attempt at causing drama

And I’m pretty sure Kelly hasn’t matched my name to who I really am. And I don’t share my screen name with people irl. So not a shill and not trying to get freebies or extra for postong

Glad to see she’s back around again

You guys are lucky to have seen her. I've been trying to contact her for a while. I've emailed her, filled out everything she asked for on her website, text, snap, and Instagram (bot all at once lol) but haven't heard anything back from her.

Since fosta and sesta I’ve been banned from Paypal. Is there a mod out there willing to meet me, get my cash and Paypal UG for me?? I’d really appreciate it. Thax K.K

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
The recent activity on this thread piqued my interest in Ms. Kegan and I went to check out her website (which was up when I first checked, but she is apparently in the process of making some changes so it has been down intermittently). I was a bit intimidated about getting verified and all, and also her price is a bit higher than I have been accustomed to. However, in terms of looks, she is exactly my “type” and I decided to go for it, especially when I saw her post that she was attempting to become a paying advertiser on the board.
I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get a same-day appointment or what kind of verification she might want, but after a few attempts, I was able to get in contact with her and told her my UG username. She asked for a little bit more information, such as age and race, where I has heard about her etc. Nothing too personal or dangerous to give out. I was logged into UG on my regular phone at the time and could see that she was checking some of my posts. She was quickly satisfied and agreed to meet me at the time I requested. She quoted me 200 hhr, 300 hr, 50 extra for GFE and 50 extra for Greek. I opted for 1 hour with GFE. I don’t know what you get without GFE, and I know that GFE is not an exactly defined term, but OMG, this was a GFE!!

First, in my opinion, she is gorgeous. Check out her website and decide for yourself. I actually felt that she looked even better than her best pictures in person. She’s pretty tall, and has amazing curves and such beautiful eyes.

I always say YMMV, but for me, as soon as I arrived she immediately made me feel at ease. This wasn’t at all like walking into a provider’s room, it was like meeting up with a longtime lover. There was kissing right away while she helped unbutton my shirt. Eventually all of my clothes were off while she was in a very sexy one-piece see-through top. She lay back on the bed and began fingering herself. I took the opportunity to take her beautiful toes into my mouth. She seemed to really enjoy this. While I usually don’t DATY, the situation was just calling for it and soon I was burying my face down there. Nice, fresh and tasty. I think she was enjoying it, but if not, she knows how to make it seem genuine and not faked.

I could have gone on for a while, but I wanted some more of the other lips, so I came up for some DFK. Then she put her breasts in my face and I had fun sucking on them. Then she went in for the BBJ. Wow, incredible talent here; fast, then slow, just the right amount of variation to keep it on edge without exploding. Occasionally she takes it all the way down and holds it there while she uses her very long fingernails to tease the boys. OMG, heaven! After this goes on for quite a bit, she positions herself for 69. I’m deep in her with my tongue and she’s going at my cock like crazy. I manage to mumble, “if I cum now, I still get to fuck you later?” She says “Of course.” Within seconds I’m exploding. I didn’t really get to warn her, but I think she could feel it coming because she pulled off and stroked it just in time.

After this she ran some hot water on a towel and cleaned me up nice. Then she sat next to me as I lay there and we had a nice friendly chat about many things. She was really easygoing and we seemed to get along very well. We were both just rubbing each other during this and I was especially enjoying her legs and feet.

She did not rush me into the second go-round, but eventually she sensed the time was right and moved in for another BBJ. Wow, this may have been even better than the first go-round. At one point she was sucking on the boys, and I love that. She did the deep throat thing some more and I was beginning to think I might just pop again, but I really wanted to go FS. She was careful, though, and got me right to that edge and then brought out the cover. She rolled it on with her mouth, and then mounted me for CG. This was so beautiful. She alternated between DFK, putting her breasts in my mouth and leaning back to give me a nice view. After a few minutes she went into RCG. Even better. This was incredibly good and I almost wanted to pop. At one point she switched to bring her legs inside my legs so the position became more like DS, but with me laying down. My god, the view. Her ass was perfect.

Soon she got off and we switched to mish. I wish I could forever see her eyes as she looked at me while I was inside her. She was able to stretch her legs straight out to either side like she was doing a split as I pounded. At one point I went in for more DFK. Then I brought her legs in so I could suck those toes some more and have her feet on my chest. It was sensory overload, I didn’t know where to look, those beautiful eyes, those sexy legs and toes, those beautiful tits, my cock going in and out of her, everywhere was bliss. Sometimes I have trouble maintaining wood, especially on the second pop. Not this time, it was a fight not to cum too soon. Eventually I went for it and the only negative was that now it was over.

Again she cleaned me up with a hot towel. And again, she got on the bed next to me with her feet near my head and we talked and caressed each other some more. I occasionally would kiss her toes. She did not rush me out. In fact, eventually I realized I was over my time. I’m the one who said so to her. Even then, we still sat and talked a bit more. When we finally got up, she leaned doggy stile on the opposite bed, and I got behind her and started caressing her back and ass. My god I was getting hard and ready for a round 3. Not really sure that she would have let me, but I was so tempted; sadly, I really needed to leave because of the time of day. I told her that if I didn’t need to go, she’d have to call security to get me out.

All in all, it was money well spent. Again, YMMV, but for me, this experience was truly exceptional.

Happy mongering!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
The recent activity on this thread piqued my interest in Ms. Kegan and I went to check out her website (which was up when I first checked, but she is apparently in the process of making some changes so it has been down intermittently). I was a bit intimidated about getting verified and all, and also her price is a bit higher than I have been accustomed to. However, in terms of looks, she is exactly my “type” and I decided to go for it, especially when I saw her post that she was attempting to become a paying advertiser on the board.
I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get a same-day appointment or what kind of verification she might want, but after a few attempts, I was able to get in contact with her and told her my UG username. She asked for a little bit more information, such as age and race, where I has heard about her etc. Nothing too personal or dangerous to give out. I was logged into UG on my regular phone at the time and could see that she was checking some of my posts. She was quickly satisfied and agreed to meet me at the time I requested. She quoted me 200 hhr, 300 hr, 50 extra for GFE and 50 extra for Greek. I opted for 1 hour with GFE. I don’t know what you get without GFE, and I know that GFE is not an exactly defined term, but OMG, this was a GFE!!

First, in my opinion, she is gorgeous. Check out her website and decide for yourself. I actually felt that she looked even better than her best pictures in person. She’s pretty tall, and has amazing curves and such beautiful eyes.

I always say YMMV, but for me, as soon as I arrived she immediately made me feel at ease. This wasn’t at all like walking into a provider’s room, it was like meeting up with a longtime lover. There was kissing right away while she helped unbutton my shirt. Eventually all of my clothes were off while she was in a very sexy one-piece see-through top. She lay back on the bed and began fingering herself. I took the opportunity to take her beautiful toes into my mouth. She seemed to really enjoy this. While I usually don’t DATY, the situation was just calling for it and soon I was burying my face down there. Nice, fresh and tasty. I think she was enjoying it, but if not, she knows how to make it seem genuine and not faked.

I could have gone on for a while, but I wanted some more of the other lips, so I came up for some DFK. Then she put her breasts in my face and I had fun sucking on them. Then she went in for the BBJ. Wow, incredible talent here; fast, then slow, just the right amount of variation to keep it on edge without exploding. Occasionally she takes it all the way down and holds it there while she uses her very long fingernails to tease the boys. OMG, heaven! After this goes on for quite a bit, she positions herself for 69. I’m deep in her with my tongue and she’s going at my cock like crazy. I manage to mumble, “if I cum now, I still get to fuck you later?” She says “Of course.” Within seconds I’m exploding. I didn’t really get to warn her, but I think she could feel it coming because she pulled off and stroked it just in time.

After this she ran some hot water on a towel and cleaned me up nice. Then she sat next to me as I lay there and we had a nice friendly chat about many things. She was really easygoing and we seemed to get along very well. We were both just rubbing each other during this and I was especially enjoying her legs and feet.

She did not rush me into the second go-round, but eventually she sensed the time was right and moved in for another BBJ. Wow, this may have been even better than the first go-round. At one point she was sucking on the boys, and I love that. She did the deep throat thing some more and I was beginning to think I might just pop again, but I really wanted to go FS. She was careful, though, and got me right to that edge and then brought out the cover. She rolled it on with her mouth, and then mounted me for CG. This was so beautiful. She alternated between DFK, putting her breasts in my mouth and leaning back to give me a nice view. After a few minutes she went into RCG. Even better. This was incredibly good and I almost wanted to pop. At one point she switched to bring her legs inside my legs so the position became more like DS, but with me laying down. My god, the view. Her ass was perfect.

Soon she got off and we switched to mish. I wish I could forever see her eyes as she looked at me while I was inside her. She was able to stretch her legs straight out to either side like she was doing a split as I pounded. At one point I went in for more DFK. Then I brought her legs in so I could suck those toes some more and have her feet on my chest. It was sensory overload, I didn’t know where to look, those beautiful eyes, those sexy legs and toes, those beautiful tits, my cock going in and out of her, everywhere was bliss. Sometimes I have trouble maintaining wood, especially on the second pop. Not this time, it was a fight not to cum too soon. Eventually I went for it and the only negative was that now it was over.

Again she cleaned me up with a hot towel. And again, she got on the bed next to me with her feet near my head and we talked and caressed each other some more. I occasionally would kiss her toes. She did not rush me out. In fact, eventually I realized I was over my time. I’m the one who said so to her. Even then, we still sat and talked a bit more. When we finally got up, she leaned doggy stile on the opposite bed, and I got behind her and started caressing her back and ass. My god I was getting hard and ready for a round 3. Not really sure that she would have let me, but I was so tempted; sadly, I really needed to leave because of the time of day. I told her that if I didn’t need to go, she’d have to call security to get me out.

All in all, it was money well spent. Again, YMMV, but for me, this experience was truly exceptional.

Happy mongering!

That’s is an incredible review. Great job. Sounds like a mind blowing experience

Have you seen her recently? Kelly that is.
Indeed, yes sir, @billyS, I most certainly had the pleasure ...

Not to pull a Carlito, but I just have not had the time to write an appropriate review.

Of course, now there is the added challenge of writing better than my two eloquent predecessors - @Banacek and @Lovecraft69 - a daunting task awaits me.

Lol, j/k!

Hope to write one as soon as I can..!

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
Indeed, yes sir, @billyS, I most certainly had the pleasure ...

Not to pull a Carlito, but I just have not had the time to write an appropriate review.

Of course, now there is the added challenge of writing better than my two eloquent predecessors - @Banacek
Funny you mention Sir B's review.
His was written in a style earily similar to yours.
Of course I have never ever seen a review from Banacek/Perry White before so I have nothing to compare it too.
I guess maybe since you guys are buddies you might have the same tastes/experience.

Anyway, I always look forward to your reviews, especially to the insight on the high end ladies!

Last edited:
Surely, you flatter me sir, @billyS!

A style similar to mine, good Lord!

That man has more humor, sass and class in his pinky than I have in my being.

As you said, you have never seen a Banacek review, so you seem to have erred on the side of .... heaping high praise in my direction?

Indeed, eerie, but my small shoulders can't take it, lol!

V

Funny you mention Sir B's review.
His was written in a style earily similar to yours.
Of course I have never ever seen a review from Banacek/Perry White before so I have nothing to compare it too.
I guess maybe since you guys are buddies you might have the same tastes/experience.

Anyway, I always look forward to your reviews, especially to the insight on the high end ladies!
So how am I supposed to reply to this if you keep deleting my posts and you even closed my thread? Are you actually interested in a response or do you just feel like making baseless allegations? I didn't want to go off-topic in here, so where am I supposed to answer an accusation like this?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So how am I supposed to reply to this if you keep deleting my posts and you even closed my thread? Are you actually interested in a response or do you just feel like making baseless allegations? I didn't want to go off-topic in here, so where am I supposed to answer an accusation like this?
What accusation?
Please quote the accusation so I know what you are talking about

What accusation?
Please quote the accusation so I know what you are talking about
"WRITTEN IN A STYLE EARILY [sic] SIMILAR TO YOURS"

You meant something by that. Either you are alleging that our accounts are connected or that we collaborated on the review. In order to show you some other reviews, I went into my thread to post links. But you closed my thread. So where can we have this conversation. You yourself carved out comments from here for just that reason. Why start it again? Open my thread and move these comments into there and I will post some links. You are the one who asked about my reviews. And, by the way, this isn't the first time. You asked about it once before and we discussed it. I probably only have about a half dozen reviews and one of those was buried off board because the thread had to be moved for reasons that had nothing to do with me. Some other reviews may be lost in the archives due to the URL change to PL. But I searched and saw one review and I saw another review when I did a search a few months back. So I should be able to link two reviews.

billyS

Reign of Terror
"WRITTEN IN A STYLE EARILY [sic] SIMILAR TO YOURS"

You meant something by that. Either you are alleging that our accounts are connected or that we collaborated on the review. In order to show you some other reviews, I went into my thread to post links. But you closed my thread. So where can we have this conversation. You yourself carved out comments from here for just that reason. Why start it again? Open my thread and move these comments into there and I will post some links. You are the one who asked about my reviews. And, by the way, this isn't the first time. You asked about it once before and we discussed it. I probably only have about a half dozen reviews and one of those was buried off board because the thread had to be moved for reasons that had nothing to do with me. Some other reviews may be lost in the archives due to the URL change to PL. But I searched and saw one review and I saw another review when I did a search a few months back. So I should be able to link two reviews.
You can post your reviews here if you want, stay out of Lury's thread.
You are reading way too much into that comment. It was banter between myself and Vad1.
There was no accusation.