Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

Don’t remember but think bbj was extra.

I don’t really do this often so we will see. New talent will pop up I’m sure next time so guess you guys may be right. I’ll try something different.

Jolly Kai I tried reaching out to back in winter but think she blocked me after my first or second text. Would love to see her and I actually reached out to her today out of curiosity but no response and like said seems I’m blocked.

Amanda seems like a cool provider. I never been with a bbw before. I like thin to average build. I’ll look more into her.

Thanks for suggestions and advance guys.
She played you and you want to get played again.

I don’t really do this often so we will see. New talent will pop up I’m sure next time so guess you guys may be right. I’ll try something different.

Jolly Kai I tried reaching out to back in winter but think she blocked me after my first or second text. Would love to see her and I actually reached out to her today out of curiosity but no response and like said seems I’m blocked.

Amanda seems like a cool provider. I never been with a bbw before. I like thin to average build. I’ll look more into her.

although the service Jolly and Amanda provide consistently are way better, KK was a star in her prime. Looks wise, she’s in a different league(white girl witha pretty face, huge tits and ass). It’s comparing apples to oranges.

She’s lazy and very distracted and this point in her career, she was inconsistent at her peak, and now she’s way more dud than firework(dead fish to the max).

bbj used to be included, now it’s always CBJ with bbj for an up charge.

at 400 and asking extra for bbj seems outrageous, i rather get my soul sucked out of me by our dear Rachel then spend all this dough on whats most likely to be a mediocre bbj if she shows no interest to please.

although the service Jolly and Amanda provide consistently are way better, KK was a star in her prime. Looks wise, she’s in a different league(white girl witha pretty face, huge tits and ass). It’s comparing apples to oranges.

She’s lazy and very distracted and this point in her career, she was inconsistent at her peak, and now she’s way more dud than firework(dead fish to the max).

bbj used to be included, now it’s always CBJ with bbj for an up charge.
Even in her prime her attitude was still blah

word, but how about having her and the throat goat most mediocre looking milf next door ms Sofia Belle as your first ever doubles session?!!
I was 20 on military leave pounding away on two white PAWG!!
Sofia Belle was average at best.

Had a doubles session with her and a 20 something slim beauty. I could have had a much better session with the younger gal. SB was just getting in the way.

What personally pissed me off was SB's penchant on trying to be the center of attention when i clearly wanted to give most of it to the other gal

This hot little thing was following every single one of my request and I could have bbfs cip that hot young snatch if I had chosen to do a singles date instead.

These two ladies eventually had a fallout (seems like it used to be the case in the past with SB and whomever she partnered with) but i think I would pass on doubles involving her.

Had a doubles session with her and a 20 something slim beauty. I could have had a much better session with the younger gal. SB was just getting in the way.

What personally pissed me off was SB's penchant on trying to be the center of attention when i clearly wanted to give most of it to the other gal

This hot little thing was following every single one of my request and I could have bbfs cip that hot young snatch if I had chosen to do a singles date instead.

These two ladies eventually had a fallout (seems like it used to be the case in the past with SB and whomever she partnered with) but i think I would pass on doubles involving her.
Who was the slim beauty? Was she a provider?

while you’re not wrong at all, the much over hyped and white knight magnet did excel at bbj and allowing you to face fuck. She allowed me to put a masquerade mask on her face so…. There is that. plus a prostitute speaking English was huge plus lol

so in this case her fighting Kelly for attention with my cock as the center of attention was amazing, and it was my first session with a provider outside of an AMP at that time. Kelly was the beauty and was the lazier of the two. Sophia was the avg working her ass off

Ahhh, good times and the prices were great back then!! We still bitched tho…

She’s on social media, looks amazing IMHO. She posts here trips on there. I don’t get a lot of free time these days so unfortunately I haven’t seen here yet.

Finding many reviews and seeing Kelly has been in the business for long time I reached out in March after coming across her ad. She responded immediately which was nice. Scheduled hr date for 400. Head over to a nice upscale hotel in Suffolk. Upon arrival she wants a selfie which wasn’t a fan of but understand for her safety. Greeted with a hug and a sexy yellow like strap dress. Don’t know how to describe it but it was nice. Place donation down and ask to undress and join on bed.

Her appearance matches her pictures but maybe gained some weight. Her ass is huge and looks amazing when she walks/standing. Not sure fake but her boobs are fake I believe. She did seem out of it and not really interested during our session. Thought she may have been on something. She later mentions she smokes weed a lot so guessing was high but this disinterest and constant looking at her phone and I having to repeat myself often cause she didn’t hear me was a turnoff. There was also no kissing and daty which was a disappointment for 400 but understand safety. The whole session I had to take charge which I’m not used to. I’m shy guy and she was just increasing my nerves. Not much conversationSession was for me an expensive pump and dump.
Session was 2 pops not sure if could do more didn’t ask. Positions/acts we did hj, cbj, doggy, cg, rcg. She never bothered taking off her outfit. Never asked but just assumed she would. Looked great in cg which I ended round 1. Her cbj is pretty good. Mix of hand and good suction mostly. Popped in doggy for round two. Best part of session was her cbj for me and every time she got up just watching that ass haha. When she would chat she did seem cool but kept things brief.
Since I like big asses and was great seeing a pawg I’ll try again in future with her. Maybe she was having an off day and in time sessions become better. Although put on some weight I find her attractive. 7 or 8 out 10 for me.

Pros- location, match pictures/vids, big booty/tits, easy setup

Cons- Not to personable, lacked initiative, price for non gfe
here to stir the pot. As I remember seeing you. Guys come into my room in any manner and expect quality service w a1 attitude. When pubic hair is longer then 5 inches & the bush smells of urine, here you are complaining about a Cbj. Also, Here you are complaining about Going back & forth on my phone. When all you did was give me stuff to google about Thailand. “Google this” if I give a clock watch attitude & don’t want to render services. It normally because a guy has poor hygiene and I honestly can’t take being locked up in a confined space like a hotel room w him. If services you want aren’t rendered maybe you should ask instead of coming here to gripe. I’ll definitely clear it up. Also, another reason a session could be stand offish ( wasn’t the case w this gent ) is endlessly texting me & haggling me up until it’s time for our date. Be easy w me & I’ll definitely be that x 1000 w you. Respect me enough, to be well maintained, properly groomed & I’ll suck your soul. Hope this helps. Also, I am not a hobby, I’m human. If you consider this your “hobby” I’m not for you. As you’re looking for the most for the least and will come into my room in any manner demanding services like I’m a robot. I’m thankful for the gents who understand this & book w me knowing im a human. I appreciate you and thank you!

I won’t respond to anything else. Only addressed this because I was addressing another complainer about him requiring $800 pumps but trying to short me $250 on our date & couldn’t figure out why I had an attitude. Girls deal w a lot & we are only HUMAN. Not a hobby like collecting coins. Happy holidays to y’all!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
here to stir the pot. As I remember seeing you. Guys come into my room in any manner and expect quality service w a1 attitude. When pubic hair is longer then 5 inches & the bush smells of urine, here you are complaining about a Cbj. Also, Here you are complaining about Going back & forth on my phone. When all you did was give me stuff to google about Thailand. “Google this” if I give a clock watch attitude & don’t want to render services. It normally because a guy has poor hygiene and I honestly can’t take being locked up in a confined space like a hotel room w him. If services you want aren’t rendered maybe you should ask instead of coming here to gripe. I’ll definitely clear it up. Also, another reason a session could be stand offish ( wasn’t the case w this gent ) is endlessly texting me & haggling me up until it’s time for our date. Be easy w me & I’ll definitely be that x 1000 w you. Respect me enough, to be well maintained, properly groomed & I’ll suck your soul. Hope this helps. Also, I am not a hobby, I’m human. If you consider this your “hobby” I’m not for you. As you’re looking for the most for the least and will come into my room in any manner demanding services like I’m a robot. I’m thankful for the gents who understand this & book w me knowing im a human. I appreciate you and thank you!

I won’t respond to anything else. Only addressed this because I was addressing another complainer about him requiring $800 pumps but trying to short me $250 on our date & couldn’t figure out why I had an attitude. Girls deal w a lot & we are only HUMAN. Not a hobby like collecting coins. Happy holidays to y’all!!
Kelly, I have to say I'm hearing this more and more from the lovely ladies who advertise here that guys with poor hygiene come to them and expect total gfe services.

Recently I had a guy voicing similar complaints so I looked at previous reviews of his and it was a pattern. He'd see a girl who previously had great reviews then he'd dispute it saying she was no gfe at all.

So on a hunch I contacted a few of the ladies who had seen him and sure enough he was an uncircumcised guy who never cleaned the shmega out of his foreskin along with not taking a bath. Also his teeth were yellow and he had extremely bad breath.

So just know this situation is being addressed on this board more frequently and the ladies side of the story is becoming known.