Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

Kelly, I have to say I'm hearing this more and more from the lovely ladies who advertise here that guys with poor hygiene come to them and expect total gfe services.

Recently I had a guy voicing similar complaints so I looked at previous reviews of his and it was a pattern. He'd see a girl who previously had great reviews then he'd dispute it saying she was no gfe at all.

So on a hunch I contacted a few of the ladies who had seen him and sure enough he was an uncircumcised guy who never cleaned the shmega out of his foreskin along with not taking a bath. Also his teeth were yellow and he had extremely bad breath.

So just know this situation is being addressed on this board more frequently and the ladies side of the story is becoming known.
I honestly love providing. I give options and fair prices. I try my hardest not to offend ppl & give the best service I can given circumstance. Thank you, for your response & shedding a light upon this.

Sofia Belle was average at best.

Had a doubles session with her and a 20 something slim beauty. I could have had a much better session with the younger gal. SB was just getting in the way.

What personally pissed me off was SB's penchant on trying to be the center of attention when i clearly wanted to give most of it to the other gal

This hot little thing was following every single one of my request and I could have bbfs cip that hot young snatch if I had chosen to do a singles date instead.

These two ladies eventually had a fallout (seems like it used to be the case in the past with SB and whomever she partnered with) but i think I would pass on doubles involving her.
I'm surprised, SB and Amanda doubles was one of my top 2 providers encounters I've ever had (it's tied for best with another doubles session, with Gina Rollins and Alexis Cain). It helped that they were very into one another and that I had seen them plenty of times as singles first tho. Both ladies know how to press my button, they had been doing it for years at that point

I'm surprised, SB and Amanda doubles was one of my top 2 providers encounters I've ever had (it's tied for best with another doubles session, with Gina Rollins and Alexis Cain). It helped that they were very into one another and that I had seen them plenty of times as singles first tho. Both ladies know how to press my button, they had been doing it for years at that point
jesus how much wAS gina alexis sess
ion