Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

As an outside observer, I didn't read Billy's post as an accusation of anything. My interpretation was that he was actually complimenting the writing ability of both Banacek and Vad1.

I don't know the history of you guys. So there may be some underlying animosity that I don't know about. But, from the point of a totally neutral reader, I read Billy's post as being a complimentary one rather than a derogatory one.

Just my 2 cents. Now, back to Kelly...

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
As an outside observer, I didn't read Billy's post as an accusation of anything. My interpretation was that he was actually complimenting the writing ability of both Banacek and Vad1.

I don't know the history of you guys. So there may be some underlying animosity that I don't know about. But, from the point of a totally neutral reader, I read Billy's post as being a complimentary one rather than a derogatory one.
You are wrong. Saying the reviews are "eerily similar" is, 100%, an accusation. It's not even a thinly veiled one. It's right out in the open. He was saying either the review were written by the same person, or in collaboration, or one person copied the other. There was nothing complimentary about it at all. This is not a matter of interpretation. The word "eerily" makes that very clear.

I can see the controversy both ways. From a purely neutral standpoint, I don't think the use of the term "eerily similar" is an accusation. It is a term of art that people sometimes use and could be seen as just noting that they have similar writing styles. However, while I don't know the details, it is apparent that there is some history of animosity between @Banacek and @billyS so I can certainly see how @Banacek would have taken the comment as an accusation.

That being said, I do wish this thread would get back to being about Kelly. She is an amazing woman and my experience with her was absolutely perfect. I will always be grateful to @Banacek for posting that review because I would never have tried to see her if I hadn't read it.

He was saying either the review were written by the same person, or in collaboration, or one person copied the other.
In the first two cases, he would have been making an accusation against vad1, who, given that he gave my response a thumbs up, clearly didn't see it that way, as well as Banacek and in the last case, even if that is what he was saying, I don't see anything wrong in someone copying the style of someone who has shown that he writes well. (Hell, I wish that some of the people who work for me would learn to copy the writing style of some of their co-workers. I wouldn't have to spend as much time editing before sending their stuff to my boss). If Billy were actually accusing Banacek of plagiarism, that might be a different story. That just wasn't what I thought when I was reading that post.

I agree with Lovecraft69 about being grateful that Banacek wrote that review. After reading it, I'm hoping that I can make the time to go see Kelly.

In the first two cases, he would have been making an accusation against vad1, who, given that he gave my response a thumbs up, clearly didn't see it that way, as well as Banacek and in the last case, even if that is what he was saying, I don't see anything wrong in someone copying the style of someone who has shown that he writes well. (Hell, I wish that some of the people who work for me would learn to copy the writing style of some of their co-workers. I wouldn't have to spend as much time editing before sending their stuff to my boss). If Billy were actually accusing Banacek of plagiarism, that might be a different story. That just wasn't what I thought when I was reading that post.

I agree with Lovecraft69 about being grateful that Banacek wrote that review. After reading it, I'm hoping that I can make the time to go see Kelly.
Funny you mention Sir B's review.
His was written in a style earily similar to yours.
Of course I have never ever seen a review from Banacek/Perry White before so I have nothing to compare it too.
I guess maybe since you guys are buddies you might have the same tastes/experience.

Anyway, I always look forward to your reviews, especially to the insight on the high end ladies!
i left well enough alone after billy replied to me. But then two guys come in here to weigh in with their opinion. And even after Waterclone made his statement, one of you had to come back with a retort. So I have to take exception with that.

The accusation was not made against Vad. It was made against me. Look at the way the statement reads as I have highlighted above. It's comparing what I wrote to what Vad wrote and not the other way around. And contrary to your claim that his "like" makes it appear he agrees with your initial assessment, Vad's rebuttal makes it clear that the comparison goes from me to him.

And for the record, I went and sought out my reviews that I could find and posted them in a thread in the Tales Between My Legs forum. Due to the nature of that forum, the post has to be approved. If Billy so desires to put his question to rest, he can approve the thread for everyone to see. Otherwise, he can just read it for himself.

Mod note: yawn
Okay your new thread is approved.
You can verify that I edited NOTHING in any of those posts.
Now anyone who is interested and has some time on their hands and actually gives a shit can go compare the flowery descriptive review in this thread with the ones you have posted in the past.
They can draw their own conclusions on the styles.
Maybe you should have been careful what you wish for.

To make things easier, here is the link to the thread @Banacek started and I approved

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...rd-banaceks-reviews-and-other-rantings.55523/

Last edited by a moderator:
I text her to see if she was available. She replied yes. Tried to nail down a date/time and she finally said okay. Day before the appointment I text her again (very politely) and asked her where she was staying. No response. Morning of I reminded her again (very politely). No response. Appointment time approaches so I text her one last time and tell her I have to cancel since I have no clue where she is. Up to today still no response.
It’s a shame too bc I’m pretty sure I would have enjoyed the encounter but now I’ll have add to my ever growing list of providers who don’t give a crap.

I text her to see if she was available. She replied yes. Tried to nail down a date/time and she finally said okay. Day before the appointment I text her again (very politely) and asked her where she was staying. No response. Morning of I reminded her again (very politely). No response. Appointment time approaches so I text her one last time and tell her I have to cancel since I have no clue where she is. Up to today still no response.
It’s a shame too bc I’m pretty sure I would have enjoyed the encounter but now I’ll have add to my ever growing list of providers who don’t give a crap.
Most don't give a crap.

I’m pretty sure I told you I was in the city and I was not available. If I didn’t, I apologize and sry for the confusion. It’s not that “I don’t give a crap” it’s probably more of Idk who you are and I get a lot of text, that I have to sort through all by myself. I don’t have a booker like most, I do this on my own and the amount of text I get is very overwhelming at times.

Mod note; Kelly I deleted out the part of your response that can be considered advertising, i.e. giving someone direction on how or when to contact you or the best way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m pretty sure I told you I was in the city and I was not available. If I didn’t, I apologize and sry for the confusion. It’s not that “I don’t give a crap” it’s probably more of Idk who you are and I get a lot of text, that I have to sort through all by myself. I don’t have a booker like most, I do this on my own and the amount of text I get is very overwhelming at times.

Mod note; Kelly I deleted out the part of your response that can be considered advertising, i.e. giving someone direction on how or when to contact you or the best way.
These things happen. Not going to get into pointing fingers. But if you prefer not to see me since you don’t know who I am just say so from the beginning. No harm no foul and more importantly no time wasted. Thanks for your response though.

I get it, I really do. That’s why I try to be courteous and polite when making initial contact. These ladies probably get tons and tons of calls/texts/emails from scumbags. Some appreciate it, others don’t. What can you do except move on.

I’m not saying I don’t see ppl Idk. What I am saying is I’m more prompt to reply to ppl I know, I’ll see ppl I know before I see some who I do not know. I tend to get booked for multiple hours at a time, witch keeps me away from my phone. When I’m able to give my phone the attention it needs, it’s backed up w tons of text. I’ll click read all so I don’t end up w a lot of missed text, doesn’t mean I read all tho. The best way to get my attention is to say from start “hi KK! I’m iceman from UG I’d love a date” you didn’t do this. First text I look at is ppl I know, then I’ll look for UG guys ( because you guys will come here and complain if I’m unresponsive) then strangers I’ll answer last. You didn’t make yourself clear, being you did this it makes me feel like you’re looking for something to complain about. That is why you’re keeping Ug name out of text. Hopping idk who you are, if the date goes wrong then you can come here to bash. As you did already! Hope you have a great weekend. Being you do not get how backed up phones can get for independent girls, you didn’t tell me an ug name in text and then openly complained here I’ll have to politely pass. The mood has been killed... best wishes KK

Finding many reviews and seeing Kelly has been in the business for long time I reached out in March after coming across her ad. She responded immediately which was nice. Scheduled hr date for 400. Head over to a nice upscale hotel in Suffolk. Upon arrival she wants a selfie which wasn’t a fan of but understand for her safety. Greeted with a hug and a sexy yellow like strap dress. Don’t know how to describe it but it was nice. Place donation down and ask to undress and join on bed.

Her appearance matches her pictures but maybe gained some weight. Her ass is huge and looks amazing when she walks/standing. Not sure fake but her boobs are fake I believe. She did seem out of it and not really interested during our session. Thought she may have been on something. She later mentions she smokes weed a lot so guessing was high but this disinterest and constant looking at her phone and I having to repeat myself often cause she didn’t hear me was a turnoff. There was also no kissing and daty which was a disappointment for 400 but understand safety. The whole session I had to take charge which I’m not used to. I’m shy guy and she was just increasing my nerves. Not much conversationSession was for me an expensive pump and dump.
Session was 2 pops not sure if could do more didn’t ask. Positions/acts we did hj, cbj, doggy, cg, rcg. She never bothered taking off her outfit. Never asked but just assumed she would. Looked great in cg which I ended round 1. Her cbj is pretty good. Mix of hand and good suction mostly. Popped in doggy for round two. Best part of session was her cbj for me and every time she got up just watching that ass haha. When she would chat she did seem cool but kept things brief.
Since I like big asses and was great seeing a pawg I’ll try again in future with her. Maybe she was having an off day and in time sessions become better. Although put on some weight I find her attractive. 7 or 8 out 10 for me.

Pros- location, match pictures/vids, big booty/tits, easy setup

Cons- Not to personable, lacked initiative, price for non gfe

Finding many reviews and seeing Kelly has been in the business for long time I reached out in March after coming across her ad. She responded immediately which was nice. Scheduled hr date for 400. Head over to a nice upscale hotel in Suffolk. Upon arrival she wants a selfie which wasn’t a fan of but understand for her safety. Greeted with a hug and a sexy yellow like strap dress. Don’t know how to describe it but it was nice. Place donation down and ask to undress and join on bed.

Her appearance matches her pictures but maybe gained some weight. Her ass is huge and looks amazing when she walks/standing. Not sure fake but her boobs are fake I believe. She did seem out of it and not really interested during our session. Thought she may have been on something. She later mentions she smokes weed a lot so guessing was high but this disinterest and constant looking at her phone and I having to repeat myself often cause she didn’t hear me was a turnoff. There was also no kissing and daty which was a disappointment for 400 but understand safety. The whole session I had to take charge which I’m not used to. I’m shy guy and she was just increasing my nerves. Not much conversationSession was for me an expensive pump and dump.
Session was 2 pops not sure if could do more didn’t ask. Positions/acts we did hj, cbj, doggy, cg, rcg. She never bothered taking off her outfit. Never asked but just assumed she would. Looked great in cg which I ended round 1. Her cbj is pretty good. Mix of hand and good suction mostly. Popped in doggy for round two. Best part of session was her cbj for me and every time she got up just watching that ass haha. When she would chat she did seem cool but kept things brief.
Since I like big asses and was great seeing a pawg I’ll try again in future with her. Maybe she was having an off day and in time sessions become better. Although put on some weight I find her attractive. 7 or 8 out 10 for me.

I haven’t seen Kelly in a while but it was never a cbj

Maybe she’s burning out.

she does have a fat ass.

For those same 400 bucks you can get a really good, memorable experience with any number of providers. I wouldn't bother giving a dead fish a second try. Plenty of great ladies out there around the same price point that give great sessions. Jolly Kaia and BBW Amanda are both less than that and will give you much more of a GFE. they both have very nice culitos too

Don’t remember but think bbj was extra.

I don’t really do this often so we will see. New talent will pop up I’m sure next time so guess you guys may be right. I’ll try something different.

Jolly Kai I tried reaching out to back in winter but think she blocked me after my first or second text. Would love to see her and I actually reached out to her today out of curiosity but no response and like said seems I’m blocked.

Amanda seems like a cool provider. I never been with a bbw before. I like thin to average build. I’ll look more into her.

Thanks for suggestions and advance guys.