Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

Not everyone has to par take in your site! lmao of course I am going to find this, its linked to me! of course I am going to ask you to take it down because I have asked you in the past to take down my threads... so why even question it??
So again I will ask you to please take down all my info off of here even that darn posting thread
thank you

Slinky please take down all my info off of this site, I do not want any thread related to me on this site. I do not want anything to do with this site.
I do things for my safety! god forbid a guy comes up to my room and harms me, for whatever reason! I screen bottom line! I would never ever no matter how upset I get at a person out their personal info on the internet! I have had that done on this exact site here!!! "Long Island doc!!" wtf!! ( rolling my eyes) I can not stand this site for this very reason! I have had my government name posted on here and now this fuckery!
my old thread was deleted and I was told all my info would be taken off of here! Court?? wtf I did not go to jail nor was I in trouble at any point! I have been living a very bomb life in SoCal! where the fuck do you guys get these stories! To the few fellas that where cool enough to say nice positive things about me I appreciate that very much and thank you!! please anyone who sees me I ask do not post anything about me or related to me here on this site..... I am not going to even address the negativity on here, not even worth it...
Hey KK. I (and I think I can say WE here) 100% understand where you are coming from as far as screening and security go, but see it from our side of the hobby. We are not all rich
single men, probably the majority of us are established members of our communities with families. I personally have a lot to lose if something goes wrong, but that's part of the thrill
of this hobby. I need to be very careful and do my due diligence every time I see a provider. I even scout parking lots of the better hotels, just because you never know. I always treat providers
with the same respect I expect in return, but sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. That's why boards like this exist. Bottom line is my safety and security trumps yours.
Now, here's the Good news and Bad news (at least for me):
Bad news: Your probably never going to let me see you.
Good news: Your avatar is making my pants tight.
The end................

why is My info still posted on this site? I want no part of this site please please take down all my threads thank you
A lady on this site put my first and last name on here, then this site allowed it to stay up for days after it had been posted
Yes, I contacted slinky and other mod to take it down and it remained FOR DAYS AFTER. I was even told that my REAL name wasn't posted on the threads, and it was!!
I do not want myself or anything anything that is related to me on here for a very good reason....
PLEASE TAKE DOWN MY THREADS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hey KK. I (and I think I can say WE here) 100% understand where you are coming from as far as screening and security go, but see it from our side of the hobby. We are not all rich
single men, probably the majority of us are established members of our communities with families. I personally have a lot to lose if something goes wrong, but that's part of the thrill
of this hobby. I need to be very careful and do my due diligence every time I see a provider. I even scout parking lots of the better hotels, just because you never know. I always treat providers
with the same respect I expect in return, but sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. That's why boards like this exist. Bottom line is my safety and security trumps yours.
Now, here's the Good news and Bad news (at least for me):
Bad news: Your probably never going to let me see you.
Good news: Your avatar is making my pants tight.
The end................
Perfectly sums it up from the monger side. My safety/security/privacy requirements trump all others, the only reason why I don't meet with certain providers...
#1. Ask for personal "government" real identification or a face photo. I only give my Monger name out, it has a social media presence, and only pics without easily identifiable(no tattoos, face,scars etc...)

Again please delete my thread and posting thread I do not want to be apart of this site! I have had nothing to do with this site for over a year, I still want nothing to do with it. I would have never even thought about this site to even log in had I not found the google link, please take down my info so I can go back to ignoring this site thank you

AS far MM and Lid I am a lady sitting in a hotel alone waiting on a stranger that could possibly cause me
serious harm to come knock on my door. If I am beat and robbed or assaulted in any form I want a pic of the person doing it.
Just like you my safety trumps all, I have a family I love and they love me, my family needs me to come home safe after my adventures around the world...

I (if it means anything here) can vouch for Kelli as she did the delete pic thing in my presence.
I personally know she has been harmed and I am aware of 2 others in the last 9 months or so.
Great session about a year ago and would certainly repeat over and over

billyS

Reign of Terror
Perfectly sums it up from the monger side. My safety/security/privacy requirements trump all others, the only reason why I don't meet with certain providers...
#1. Ask for personal "government" real identification or a face photo. I only give my Monger name out, it has a social media presence, and only pics without easily identifiable(no tattoos, face,scars etc...)
I actually had a billyS Facebook page but I didn't access it for a while and Facebook closed it. I had pictures with no face. I was friends with a few girls from XDreams who I had email contact with my Billy email account.
I would also get "People you might know" notifications for mongers I'd communicated with on that email.
A lot of the time the person had used their "real" email to communicate with Billy so I wound up with their real Facebook page.
Lucky for them I'm not one of the deuschs who is always looking to out people.

as far as my phone ending up in the wrong hands idk how they would get the passcode to dig, apple would never unlock my account for that, and if they did it would not hold up in court and again all pics are deleted and gold69 I am clicking the ignore button on you right now

as far as my phone ending up in the wrong hands idk how they would get the passcode to dig, apple would never unlock my account for that, and if they did it would not hold up in court and again all pics are deleted and gold69 I am clicking the ignore button on you right now
Not sure why you are dumping on us.

It wasn't a monger that put your personal information out there. it was someone you trusted. And she was bashed for it.
I won't see her just for that.

That thread was taken down quickly. Most didn't see it . I know I didn't.

This one will probably die down too if you stop breathing life into it.
You know how Slinky feels about free advertising. :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
So does she expect Slinky to delete any review or comment people make about her?
Kelly, that is defeating the purpose of this site.
If you want some control over the content of the conversation about you I suggest advertising here. Otherwise you're fair game.
Just MHO

I want nothing to do w this site, all I want is this thread gone, it's not fair to force me to remain on this site..
my old thread was deleted this one should be as well... there are a bunch of providers on here, not having me on here will not hurt the site at all
as far as free advertising I am not doing that, all I want is to be off of here for good... Like really forcing a person info on a site they do not want to be a part of is not right at all...
I will keep asking to please take all my info off of this site! I am not understanding what the big deal is?? I do not care about the purpose of this site, because I do not want to be on this site... if the old thread was taken down and I havent been apart of this site for over a year I am not understanding what the big deal is!?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Note from our website rules:
"No, we can't. If you read the fucking rules it clearly states that once something is posted it becomes the property of Utopiaguide.com. So stop posting stuff without thinking. Stop coming here and taking a shit in the middle of my living room floor and then when there are some consequences come crying to us to clean it up for you. Stop leaving your browser open with your new gf around. Stop using the name of your email account that the entire world knows as your user id here. Qnd stop asking us to delete your posts because its not happening.

Aug 30, 2015"

I want nothing to do w this site, all I want is this thread gone, it's not fair to force me to remain on this site..
my old thread was deleted this one should be as well... there are a bunch of providers on here, not having me on here will not hurt the site at all
as far as free advertising I am not doing that, all I want is to be off of here for good... Like really forcing a person info on a site they do not want to be a part of is not right at all...
I will keep asking to please take all my info off of this site! I am not understanding what the big deal is?? I do not care about the purpose of this site, because I do not want to be on this site... if the old thread was taken down and I havent been apart of this site for over a year I am not understanding what the big deal is!?
You're an attractive girl. Just give better sessions and people will change their tunes. Ik some guys might find this but let em see how you've gotten better. It's constructive criticism albeit kinda harsh

You're an attractive girl. Just give better sessions and people will change their tunes. Ik some guys might find this but let em see how you've gotten better. It's constructive criticism albeit kinda harsh
you lost me, besides the guy who never seen me calling me a "dry dead fish" ( I feel bad for his wife who has to deal w his mentally abusive behavior ) sheesh, but where on this thread does it say I provide a bad service? No, I do not get along w everyone but most of these guys I do not get along w has never seen me, or tried to force my extra services on me when they did not give the proper donation.... I will not rob you, I follow through w services, and I provide great ccustomer service.... This site just reminds me of a bad time in my life when I trusted the wrong person and i never really wanted anything to do w it again.. sry slinky for blowing up your eyes and the email. I have remained as professional as possible and I feel everything will work itself out in the end! have a wonderful day everyone.. feel free to keep shitting on my name it's rather entertaining