Julies Raided By LE?

Originally posted by Julienyc
Where the hell did you get this shit from??????!!!!!!! Destroy or find out who he is ? you gotta be kidding me. I was having it out with VV on the board and on my contest I said lets find the perfect meaning for VV , meaning Vulgar Vagina or V this or V that and that is where this comes from , OH MY GOD give me a break. I don't know who he is and I dont care one bit. I was just having fun with him on the board and on mine. We argue all the time and I just take it that he is put on the board to make it interesting and fun to read. When he said he was calling the FBI I thought he was nuts. I really think you should investigate this statement you are saying and where the hell did it come from? He likes to down my place and I get a kick out of him but he took it to far and it was wrong to say he was going to call cops.
Julie, to be fair he said he was going to the cops IF he found out you were trying to hurt him first. Not before.

And, since you are reading. I will say it again. Know that I still stand behind anything I have said to you in the past about how you run your business. I think you run a good place vis-a-vie the quality of your women and the prices you charge. You have always had a quality place and I have enjoyed being entertained within your establishment. It is simply that you got involved in all this stuff, much of it seemed to my sources of info [NO NOT OZZY... I have sources quite outside of that... good sources] the result of actions you initiated.

Now I hope that is wrong, but again, I trust my people. They have withstood the test of time with me [again though, I don't ask anyone else to take anything as so just because I say so.]. However, it left me concerned for my safety when seeking entertainment within your, otherwise, fine establishment.

If things would just quite down and I would stop hearing about the latest thing you were supposed to be involved in you'd be seeing me around again. That would happen if everyone played nice with each other. [and you stopped hiring the occassional nut case... though, to your benefit, I acknowledge that hiring the best working women and also requesting you to stay away from emotionally troubled sorts, is not an easy thing to ask of you]

Anyway... This is a dead horse and I am tired of hitting it with this stick... regardless of how valid I might thing my statements to be.

I wish you luck Julie, and PLEASE lets hear less about problems and more about the girls... and hope to feel safe enough to start popping in again at some point in the future.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Julienyc
I can only say that none of the above applies to Julies, we only have 18 and up, don't know any cops at all , don't make enough money to launder with all the damned high rents, we are just the run of the mill brothel try to offer good service.
OK.. OK.. I know... a series of posts in this thread and dead horse beating and all... but I have to, I promise, say just ONE more thing.

Julie. You are misjudging your cliental. At least the ones present on this board. They are too long involved in the business. Too savvy, as far as exposure to the real world and how it works. [at least I hope they are].

I am sure you make every effort to avoid having minors involved. Its just not worth the risk. However, to say that your business doesn't make a GREAT deal of money [all I have to do is multiply 5 girls working 6 clients each a day at an average of 225 a pop, and don't tell me that isn't a conservative estimate, to figure your business grosses almost $50,000 per week... and again, I say that is probably conservative]. And to say a business at that level, for as long as you have been open, doesn't pay protection and doesn't have at least casual relations with.... well, lets just say that you'd have to think the average UG john was awfully naive to buy into that notion.

I would be far more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt if you don't try to insult my intelligence.

Last edited:
Re: a BIG p.s.

Originally posted by Thorn

I just wish she'd do everything possible to keep things ON THE DOWNLOW. Getting involved with hookers who loose their cool when strangers knock on the door, thus alerting the neighbors who possibly call the cops, or strung out hookers who bring their crack habits and wondering ways into the house, and are possibly [mind you I said possibly to provide the benefit of the doubt] involved with reletives of Julie and wind up getting snatched out from under other madams, etc... NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS... at least, not good for MY business.
This shit happens with hookers no matter were you go. These types of risks are given. Its no better anyplace else in this price range.

Last edited:
Why do you guys have to get so involved in this shit. I do this for fun. Why does it have to involve conspiracy and all of these hidden agendas? I am old fat and bald, this hobby transforms me for an hour or so and i get to have sex with a good looking young girl. You do not find many girls in this business without some kind of serious issues. Drug problems, sexual and physical abuse,pimp boyfriends, babies to support, etc.. We all know this is the case. But dwelling on it makes it alot less fun. You know the expression ignorance is bliss? Well for me it applies.

Anyway i think this whole thing with Ozzy is pretty funny and reminds me of the old telephone game we used to play. And just for the record my vote is for Villainous Veterinarian.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
C9… (What happened to "UG Staff” btw?)

I have a few things to say to Krom and then I’m outta here.

1) I never said anyone was going to "out me". I said someone was seeking my info.... There's allot of things one can do with someone’s info.

2) By defending or denying it, you only encourage it.

3) Your putting “your opinion" ahead my well being. And to tell you the truth.... "Your opinion" usually sucks.
It was a damned contest Ozzie because we were talking shit back and forth and I put a damned contest up on my members and it was the real meaning of VV meaning Vulgar vagina or what ever , come on who really gives a fuck who the hell anyone really is on this board? I mean you have been talking some real ugly stuff but that is just what it is and who you are on this board. Personally baby I would not know who the hell you are from a can of paint and would not know you unless you are in a blue unifrom. I love ya anyway baby you are really something else.

Re: Someone has a guily conscience................

Originally posted by VV
The first sentence of my post said "Common things most associated with the prostitution business that will draw the ire of the FBI"

I don't see the mention of Julies anywhere in that post. But since you claim that none of that applies to Julies... I guess you don't use the internet nor phone line for the means of prostitution, I guess you don't bring women across state and international borders for the means of prostitution, and I guess you do have a time machine that makes girls legal age when they work for you but somehow less than legal age when they work for your competition many months LATER.

As far as this contest about me... well that's not exactly what was going on and you know it.

Baby, that is all that went on is a contest and if anyone is telling you different they must want very much to feed the fire between us , baby I love arguing with you and having fun talking shit about each other but I don't go in that direction and that is not me at all, if you want to call me and speak with me personally about who and why some one would tell you this you are most welcome and I will take some time for this. It is really out of left field and untrue,

I do not have interstate girl though and I do not bring any girls over from any where , if they are from somewhere else and find them selves here in New York then they may be welcome , internet of course just like here where we all discuss the hobby, yes but we are the regular NewYork brothel of no interest from the feds who have better things to worry about like terrorist as weall know from past experience. We are just providers of fun and games and that is about it baby.

Now here's a little announcement..... I'm going to forget this ever happened.... BUT, the very next mention and/or denial I see or hear of this issue (from anyone) concerning 'me' and I WILL make that call to a friend, as well as calls to the Daily News, the Post and all the local new stations discussing the corruption that goes on at a certain NYPD pct concerning a certain popular brothel in NYC.

One more time. Is it possible to stop the bickering before you all have to change names again? We are better served by working out a game plan for an incall place that gets that knock on the door.

As an aside, contacting the local papers won't do much. First, they already know, and Second, without second and third confirmations, especially post-Jason Blair, they couldn't care less.

Everyone needs to calm down and remember what this board was designed to do.

I think ya'll missed an important thing here. Its startling actually.

Anybody else notice the sparks that fly when these two crazy kids, Julie and VV get together? I propose we pass the hat around and send the two of 'em on a romantic date and see what happens.

If ya'll have a problem with that, send me on a date with Julie...

Originally posted by hot4chicks
I think ya'll missed an important thing here. Its startling actually.

Anybody else notice the sparks that fly when these two crazy kids, Julie and VV get together? I propose we pass the hat around and send the two of 'em on a romantic date and see what happens.

If ya'll have a problem with that, send me on a date with Julie...
Hey they say there is a thin line between love and hate, hey maybe you have something here.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Shakespere

"Heavan has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a women scorned"
from the Morning Bride Act 111 Sc. 8

I would not piss off Julie too much VV, as you calculated with that kind of unreported cash, accidents happen that you will never know about for 10 yrs when the virus kills you.
Accepting freebies might be dangerous to your well being.

Listen up Shakespeare....

If that's a threat, let me know so I can lower the hammer, and so everyone here can know who it was who sought my wrath.

And since you’re a fan of Shakespeare… chew of these whilst I make a few phone calls.

Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge...
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.
--Julius Caesar--

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.
--MacBeth--

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? --The Merchant of Venice--

He's mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf, a horse's health, a boy's love, or a whore's oath. --King Lear--

The only place you have been threatened is in your imagination. You are pathetic. You just can not deal with the fact you are as insignificant as the rest of us. I am done dealing with your irrational and ridiculous comments. In a way I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should find a new less stressful hobby. Try building model airplanes.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
How anyone can think the threats on this board won't ultimately affect everyone, is beyond me. They would affect every current house, group of independents, every future house and future sex business venture.
Some of you better get smart before the entire hobby is a mess. Any hot head who thinks he or she will ever get a "last laugh" is incredibly naïve.

The USSR never attacked the United States with conventional or nuclear weapons. And visa versa. Why is that? Intelligent, rational minds know the answer and that's why we made it through the cold war and are now somewhat friendly with Russia.

That should be everyone's strategy here. You don't need to like one another to find a way to coexist.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
Fuck you Krom...

And since you don't seem to care whether or not I get threatened... YOU'RE NEXT!
It took me a few weeks to see what is really going on here and now I am finding out what and why this is going on, I am not the real reason for this and I have never ever threatened you Ozzie and you know it You think I am in the way but in reality there are thousands of working girls in the city and will keep coming , you are directing this at me and it is not me at all.

"now I am finding out what and why this is going on, I am not the real reason for this "

Julie,
Please do tell.... WHY is this going on? What/who is the real reason for this?

V V,
Now, I'm not in tune to whatever backchannel stuff is going on here, but as far as I could see, Julie's "name V V" contest was just that, a contest designed for her members to come up with creative names for what V V stood for. I'll grant that it was in poor taste, but I certainly didn't see any evidence that she sought your personal info.

If Julie did put a "bounty" on ANYONE's personal info, I'd like to know about it and have the evidence (hearsay or not) backing it up. So far, Julie vehemently denies it, and I never saw any evidence of it. How can we get to the bottom of this so that we all can judge for ourselves whom to trust?

Last edited: