Julies Raided By LE?

Originally posted by JackT
How can we get to the bottom of this so that we all can judge for ourselves whom to trust?
We won't get to the bottom of this for the simple reason that I won't divulge the client's name who told me about this when he met me at Studio5, nor the (former?) Julies employee who told me the same story when I met her thru a mutual friend.

And this has NOTHING to do with that contest..... (which if you ask me, was simply invented as a form of damage control).

Now for the last time... unless this involves you, or you have indisputable proof either way (your opinons don't count for shit).... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by VV
PS to bender and Staff... You still need to change Truth's avatar (as per his bet),
If i remember correctly, you never accepted the challenge i threw out there. You never responded to it.

Originally posted by VV
We won't get to the bottom of this for the simple reason that I won't divulge the client's name who told me about this when he met me at Studio5, nor the (former?) Julies employee who told me the same story when I met her thru a mutual friend.

And this has NOTHING to do with that contest..... (which if you ask me, was simply invented as a form of damage control).

Now for the last time... unless this involves you, or you have indisputable proof either way (your opinons don't count for shit).... SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Ozzie, I don't know who the hell told you any of that but it is not true and it sounds like maybe we are being used to fight someone elses battle. I dont like the things you have said about Julies but so what , as far as threats , I don't work like that it is not me and everyone who really knows me knows that I don't even get down like that. Your acusations are nasty as hell but HOney I am a busy woman and I don't have much time for anything but my business and I don't have time to care who you are, your identity is safe so why don't you just stop it and behave yourself.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official. Ozzy is the biggest fucking hypocrite of all time. He has been more involved in taking sides in a dispute that supposedly doesn't involve him than either of the principles. Ozzy for 1,738th time - why do you give a fuck about a dispute between 2 providers? You seem to care more than either of them! It doesn't involve you! Take your own advice!!!

Originally posted by Julienyc
I can only say that none of the above applies to Julies, we only have 18 and up, don't know any cops at all , don't make enough money to launder with all the damned high rents, we are just the run of the mill brothel try to offer good service.
It's all sweet and innocent. We have milk and cookies while playing video games. Everyone should try it.

Originally posted by Thorn
OK.. OK.. I know... a series of posts in this thread and dead horse beating and all... but I have to, I promise, say just ONE more thing.

Julie. You are misjudging your cliental. At least the ones present on this board. They are too long involved in the business. Too savvy, as far as exposure to the real world and how it works. [at least I hope they are].

I am sure you make every effort to avoid having minors involved. Its just not worth the risk. However, to say that your business doesn't make a GREAT deal of money [all I have to do is multiply 5 girls working 6 clients each a day at an average of 225 a pop, and don't tell me that isn't a conservative estimate, to figure your business grosses almost $50,000 per week... and again, I say that is probably conservative]. And to say a business at that level, for as long as you have been open, doesn't pay protection and doesn't have at least casual relations with.... well, lets just say that you'd have to think the average UG john was awfully naive to buy into that notion.

I would be far more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt if you don't try to insult my intelligence.
You most certainly are misinformed. That wasn't hush money, it was money for the children's education.

Zep51

Tastes like chicken
ODB-

Well, I wouldn't go that far. There are some adult beverages served in the rooms and also in the lounge area. If the lady you are visiting with is not quite ready-you get an opportunity to shoot the shit with the ladies in the lounge. Often some very nice eye candy around.

Behind the doors of the rooms-is some heavy fuckin, pussy eating, and suckin! Smile! Smile!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Zep51
ODB-

Well, I wouldn't go that far. There are some adult beverages served in the rooms and also in the lounge area. If the lady you are visiting with is not quite ready-you get an opportunity to shoot the shit with the ladies in the lounge. Often some very nice eye candy around.

Behind the doors of the rooms-is some heavy fuckin, pussy eating, and suckin! Smile! Smile!
Damn, all I ever got was water. When they said, "Would you like something to drink?", I thought they meant juice or something. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ODB
It's all sweet and innocent. We have milk and cookies while playing video games. Everyone should try it.
Well obviously our place is for adults with adult minds and adult ages, fucking ,sucking ,and all of the above ,if you want milk and cookies we have that too you can get your cookies off and we will even drink your milk , give me a break please ,does this ever end or will it go on and on................ It does at our house. As for counting the cash at our house , what and why would you care , but if you really do ,I would have retired many years ago have you guys tell it anyway. I would be living in a mansion and own my own buildings but it just aint so baby, I can dream can't I?

Zep51

Tastes like chicken
LG-Those birthday specials can be pretty good, for the price that is offered. Also, rumor has it that Julie-may stop in every once in awhile to offer a Happy Birthday Wish-to the Birthday Boy. She still has a very nice body, and the two times that I have met her-she still oozes of eroticism.

My VERY first post EVER

Why is a thread like this even going?

(Ok, beside the moronic entertainment value some people derive from it...)

Those of us who are or have been regulars at Julie's will continue to be.

Those of you who don't wish to be, fine. As it's been intimated more than once in this thread, NYC is a big freakin' city with all the action you could ever hope for...

Leave the kind lady alone. Has she ever done a SINGLE THING to hurt anyone here?

I seriously doubt it.

If she has, than you must know her a whole lot better than we hobbiests do -- so then it's personal -- and you're carrying out some vendetta here to taint the waters. Which raises the question, what do you hope to gain?

Like I said, we regulars aren't going to stop visiting because of something you post here.

Capt Kirk,

Let me state this upfront-that I have been to Julies numerous times. Each time-I have received quality service, and friendly treatment by the ladies-while out in the waiting area. The price is reasonable, and the ladies vary in looks, age, and different services that they provide.

However, on this one I gotta agree with you. The issue about Julies, the rumors of being raided or nearly raided, and so and so-on-were kicked around signficantly in this thread. Then someone makes their first post on this Board-by bringing the issue back up. Gotta make you begin to think that this person had an agenda. To me it is fairly obvious.

My first thought was that Hot4smoke wasn't necessarily on Julies side. There might not be a more conniving camouflaged way to get anti-Julie chatter to erupt again.

Just A Bit Of Clarification Here!

Intown-

I hope that you understand that I was not trying to state that the guy-Hot S. was from Julies side. Indeed he may be from the other corner of the ring. I just found it quite amusing that a person would make their initial post about a topic-that had been dead for quite some time. It usually means that an agenda is in order. In this case-I believe it is most definately the case. Lets face it enough has been written on this Board-for guys to determine if they want to go to Julies or not. It is a personal choice that guys will make, and they can spend their hard earned bucks anywhere that they would like to do.

Last edited: