Julies Raided By LE?

Originally posted by Thorn
that there have been actions in the past that indicate that if nothing else, the minions have no problem coming out of the woodwork and attacking Ozzy every time he has anything to say on the issues. Whether that is at Julie's direction, I certainly can't tell.
So let's see if I've got this straight now Thorn.

When Ozzy "attacks" Julie's, he is only having his "say on the issues", but when someone comes up with another/opposite opinion, they are "minions" and they are "attacking" Ozzy.

Is that about right ?

Kind of depends on whose side you're on, no ?

(Or at least who is a friend of yours)

Last edited:

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
FBI - What?

First let me let you all know something that all you legal beagles have forgotten. The FBI does not get involved in anything but INTERSTAE Activity, or threats against the govt. Owning or operating a brothel is not an act against the govt or INTERstate business (unless you count doing business on the west side of Manhattan interstate).
Yes, the authorities would get involved in TAX issues but then thats not the FBI but the IRS (Criminal Investigations Div).
The NYPD gets involved based on moral (vice) issues. Again not the FBI.
INS gets involved on immigration issues- Canada, Brazil, Venez. etc (lots of Julies talent are from outof the country).
So its time you all wake up and stop with the FBI bullshit and start learning about the federal law enforcement agaencies.
Then again, unless Julies has UN personnel as clients and one of her "girls" is an agent then you can also count on fairy tales as being true.
Did you ever see an agent clean your pipes like Julies girls?

Well a whole shit load of my FBI drinking buddies seem to know a whole shitload of my NYPD drinking buddies. Its sorta like the telephone game, news seems to travel, somewhat informaly, between these 2 groups.

The FBI doesn't need to get involed (but in most cases it could if it really wanted to). But since shortly after 9/11 we have this new ultra cool rule now called "information sharing" among government agencies. There's a division of the FBI called The "OLEC" The Office for Law Enforcement Coordination. The OLEC is responsible for improving FBI coordination and information sharing with state and local law enforcement and public safety agencies.

http://www.fbi*****/hq/olec/olec.htm

PS to WL... This legal beagle thinks you need to hit the books and learn a thing or two about federal law enforcement agencies.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
What BS

Information sharing - not about brothels, there is a hell of alot more going on here in NYC than a brothel watch by the FBI or Information sharing about brothels. Did you ever hear the statement - prostitution is a victimless crime.

NYPD has an overtime problem also - budget problems and not enough officers watching your local street corners, all available specialty divisions are on regular patrol except Narcs., Terrorism, Guns, OCCB, and income producing revenue areas such as traffic, Highway.

Whitelightening, as much I hope you are right, the expectation that prostitution gets bumped to the bottom of the list because of resource shortages shouldn't be viewed as a given. After all, even the Department of Justice, thanks to John the-only-person-creepier-than-me-is-Cheney Ashcroft, is devoting resources to a self-declared "war on obscenity," as though that's got fuckall to do with anything important in the current messy state of things...

Politicians love prostitution busts -- in fact, with the exception of the bustees (and interested bystanders on UG), everyone loves prostitution busts, because it allows for so much righteous sniffing and posturing, even while the scent of pussy is still in the air, making the whole event kind of a turn-on, too (not unlike the priest who gets off on sordid confessions from parishoners)...

In any event, sex is involved, so logic goes out the window. But like I said, I hope you're right, for all our sakes...

I'll explain it further since your dense....

Common things most associated with the prostitution business that will draw the ire of the FBI.

Drugs, interstate trafficking of women (especially ******** women) for the purpose of prostitution, money laundering, kidnapping, use of the internet and or communication lines for the purpose of prostitution (a couple of LI hookers found this out a couple of years back), ******** prostitutes, conspiracy, corruption at the local LE level (meaning when you bribe the captain and the desk Sergeant to look the other way).

But besides all that, when you're a high ranking FBI agent who coordinates with many at the local level and your best friend that you've known since the age of three calls you with a serious problem.... It only takes one phone call to any one of many friends in the dept to get rid of that problem.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by littleguy

When Ozzy "attacks" Julie's, he is only having his "say on the issues", but when someone comes up with another/opposite opinion, they are "minions" and they are "attacking" Ozzy.

Is that about right ?

The most accurate comment posted on this thread to date.

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
I have refrained from seriously posting in this thread until now.

I agree that taken out of context VV's threat of calling the FBI would seem a bit over the top.

But

If Julie did dispatch her minions to unearth as much personal contact info on him as possible, and then use that against him, than that cannot be taken lightly.

If someone was out to destroy my life, my marriage, my good reputation, than I would probably react in kind.

Your greatest enemy is a man who has nothing left to lose.

Can anyone come up with even one instance where VV or Ozzy has blatantly and knowingly lied to us on a serious subject?

Probably not.

Now, VV was told about what Julie was attempting to do by trusted friends or aquaintances, I hope they had their facts straight.

The fact that VV is willing to make such a big deal about it means that he trusts those people implicitly.
Where the hell did you get this shit from??????!!!!!!! Destroy or find out who he is ? you gotta be kidding me. I was having it out with VV on the board and on my contest I said lets find the perfect meaning for VV , meaning Vulgar Vagina or V this or V that and that is where this comes from , OH MY GOD give me a break. I don't know who he is and I dont care one bit. I was just having fun with him on the board and on mine. We argue all the time and I just take it that he is put on the board to make it interesting and fun to read. When he said he was calling the FBI I thought he was nuts. I really think you should investigate this statement you are saying and where the hell did it come from? He likes to down my place and I get a kick out of him but he took it to far and it was wrong to say he was going to call cops.

Originally posted by VV
I'll explain it further since your dense....

Common things most associated with the prostitution business that will draw the ire of the FBI.

Drugs, interstate trafficking of women (especially ******** women) for the purpose of prostitution, money laundering, kidnapping, use of the internet and or communication lines for the purpose of prostitution (a couple of LI hookers found this out a couple of years back), ******** prostitutes, conspiracy, corruption at the local LE level (meaning when you bribe the captain and the desk Sergeant to look the other way).

But besides all that, when you're a high ranking FBI agent who coordinates with many at the local level and your best friend that you've known since the age of three calls you with a serious problem.... It only takes one phone call to any one of many friends in the dept to get rid of that problem.
I can only say that none of the above applies to Julies, we only have 18 and up, don't know any cops at all , don't make enough money to launder with all the damned high rents, we are just the run of the mill brothel try to offer good service.

Someone has a guily conscience................

The first sentence of my post said "Common things most associated with the prostitution business that will draw the ire of the FBI"

I don't see the mention of Julies anywhere in that post. But since you claim that none of that applies to Julies... I guess you don't use the internet nor phone line for the means of prostitution, I guess you don't bring women across state and international borders for the means of prostitution, and I guess you do have a time machine that makes girls legal age when they work for you but somehow less than legal age when they work for your competition many months LATER.

As far as this contest about me... well that's not exactly what was going on and you know it.

Now here's a little announcement..... I'm going to forget this ever happened.... BUT, the very next mention and/or denial I see or hear of this issue (from anyone) concerning 'me' and I WILL make that call to a friend, as well as calls to the Daily News, the Post and all the local new stations discussing the corruption that goes on at a certain NYPD pct concerning a certain popular brothel in NYC.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
Actually I have a better idea...

How about I put a bounty out for Kromriders personal info (a session with the hooker of ones choice). Or if Krom prefers he can send it to me and in the event Julie or one of her minions does something to me.. I'll do the same onto Krom.

So do you still have that much faith in your paragon?

If not SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ps to anyone who has an issue with this post... BLOW ME!
I know you are trying to make a point [The. "How does it feel to have someone do this to you the way it was done to me." point. Its a good point, but a bad way to make it. Because, while I know you would never partake in behavior that would out another john, Krom has no way of knowing that.

Krom, I can't speak for Ozzy, but I am willing to bet he just wants you to feel what he felt when it was done to him.

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
VV-You obviously illustrated your point so well that you have krom all worked up and worried that someone's gonna post his personal ID. Congrats, you made him feel how you feel. Now cut it out, cause I really don't like the taste of your dick, it tastes like shit.
Beat me to it... again.

That's why you wear the Mod hat. :)

Originally posted by littleguy

Is that about right ?

Of course.... I would never deny that.

But Ozzy does tend to take in terms of EVENTS while others speak in terms of FEELINGS.

GENERALLY

Ozzy: This happened. That happened. I know because of this.

Others: Will I think this. I think that. I feel this way.

Not quite the same thing, and I do take that into account when weightng notions put out for consideration.

a BIG p.s.

P.S. For the record I don't have a side in this. I've used Julie's in the past. I might again. I have always liked her price/performance ratio. I, again, don't like certain things I am aware of because I perceive such things as making my whoring less safe then it should be [for instance, the whole "HeavenGate" thing]. I don't care if no one else feels the same, I have to watch out for my ass, so I wish it would stop. As a matter of fact, if I was TRULY sure that Julie wasn't under the gun [and lately there hasn't been a period of time without something happening, including the latest incident, to make me feel safe] she most likely be seeing me again because there aren't many places in NYC area a guy can get laid and be fairly sure he is going to have a good session, with a decent looking woman, for $200-$250 space bucks.

I just wish she'd do everything possible to keep things ON THE DOWNLOW. Getting involved with hookers who loose their cool when strangers knock on the door, thus alerting the neighbors who possibly call the cops, or strung out hookers who bring their crack habits and wondering ways into the house, and are possibly [mind you I said possibly to provide the benefit of the doubt] involved with reletives of Julie and wind up getting snatched out from under other madams, etc... NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS... at least, not good for MY business.

My only advise to her is to just continue to provide excellent service and to stay away from all this other stuff.

Now... someone is going to have to tell me, if they take issue with what I said, why it is a bad thing.

Last edited:
Re: What BS

Originally posted by whitelightening
Information sharing - not about brothels, there is a hell of alot more going on here in NYC than a brothel watch by the FBI or Information sharing about brothels. Did you ever hear the statement - prostitution is a victimless crime.

NYPD has an overtime problem also - budget problems and not enough officers watching your local street corners, all available specialty divisions are on regular patrol except Narcs., Terrorism, Guns, OCCB, and income producing revenue areas such as traffic, Highway.
Ummm...

Just for information purposes and for NO other reason.

The FBI is a very prominent member of the ongoing OCTF [Organized Crime Task Force], as is the New York State SIU [Special Investigations Unit] operating within the NYPD. That task force would love to tweak any madam whose has been operating long term within NYC, because such a long term involvement at those sorts of levels would, be default, indicate at least a casual acquaintenceship with organized crime.

This is precisely why I say such things make it unsafe for johns... because such people are less then concerned about fucking up a johns life in order to get info that might give them inroads to bust said madam and possibly get at her information.

So its best that everyone place nicey-nice and not make problems that draw the attention of LE, and that is what I am requesting, most politely. That such things as, allegedly, "HeavenGate" and asking clients for info on other clients, etc, never be fodder for such things as we are discussing here.

Originally posted by danger-us
The most accurate comment posted on this thread to date.
Are you kidding. I would LOVE to call Julie "friend". I would like to have some of the arrangements to get quality pussy that some of her minion have. Sessions where the madam joins in for free [though that's been awhile]. Cut rates or out right freebies.

You don't think I'd enjoy being on Julie's good side. I have nothing against Julie. I just doen't fancy some of the things she DOES that I know make it less safe to be a client of hers. So I never get a chance to get on her good side. Because I am VERY safety conscious.

Last edited: