Julies Raided By LE?

Keystone Pussy Cops Get Blown Again

Originally posted by nabbeun
i'm curious as to what "almost raided" could possibly be.

kinda like being "almost pregnant" or "mostly dead"
Lets see.....how would this work" Maybe something like this

"After unduring twenty minutes of Marylins sucking, slurping, moaning and bi-polar groaning....undercover LE announces he no has requisite "physical" evidence left that any crime was committed on the premises....promises to return on Monday for a session with one of the girls who only "spits out."....LOL....

Zep51

Tastes like chicken
I guess-my first concern-is that you "heard some kind of rumor". First off, many rumors are not true. Secondly, what is meant by "some kind of rumor?" Third, and most important-who was the rumor heard from-reliable or not reliable source?

I am lost with the statement "raided or almost raided". Big difference between the two-no?

Zep51

Tastes like chicken
I believe what need to do-is differentiate between rumor and fact. Rumors at time can be endless, and have little credibility. Facts are facts.

T&Ainsp.

Has anyone seen my pillow case?
Well if anyone on UG belongs to Julies members only on her website you will all notice that Marilyns forum is gone and all the posts about her place getting raided are all deleted.Marilyn was there the night it happened and she was somehow involved from what all those posts stated.Coincidence there's no schedule posted for this coming week either.I hope nothing bad happened to Julie.

Originally posted by T&Ainsp.
Well if anyone on UG belongs to Julies members only on her website you will all notice that Marilyns forum is gone and all the posts about her place getting raided are all deleted.Marilyn was there the night it happened and she was somehow involved from what all those posts stated.Coincidence there's no schedule posted for this coming week either.I hope nothing bad happened to Julie.
For those who read the deleted posts... what did they say?

Julie explained it....
"Guys, Saturday we were going on as usual when 3 unanounced guys knocked at the door and of course we closed ASAP becuase we did not know who the hell they were. We just went into our security mode and had everyone sit still till they left and then just closed for the day. Please understand that when you come to the door and you do not have an appointment you are really causing a terrible situation. It frightened all of us and we had to just close the doors for the day. "

I wonder who the guys were... did she open the door for them and what was Marylin so freaked about? Did she get arrested or something?

Sticking with the facts is a good policy.

Only someone who was actually there should report something like that. Nothing happened except that the place closed down for the rest of the days because 3 guys showed up unannouced. probably made a lot guys and gals unhappy.

I started this so I will clear it up.

It appears that the visitors Saturday may have been potential robbers not cops. They are really not sure who they are so Julies did the smart thing in my opinion. With that said.

1)
I was only posing a question. I never said she got raided. My post said there were cops at the door and Marilyn and I were in the room afraid. I decided to pose a general question as to what to do. I put it on THIS board so that we would all know what to do. THAT'S ALL I WAS DOING. Julie's is the best house in the city. Why would I want to mess that up!!!!

2)
I was told that there were cops outside. Then 3 unknown gents showed up. So to me I thought there were 2 things going on. 1st uniformed officers, then undercovers. It turns out that was false.

3)
I posted this in Julies board only!! How this gets all over the web is simple. JULIE HAS SOME BASTARD ON THIS BOARD SHE CAN'T TRUST !!! How else would this get all over the place. Either someone on the board is spreading rumors without getting the facts OR someone is purposely sabotaging her for the competition.

I posted this on her board just so that all of us clients would know what to do the next time and not do anything stupid to get the place busted. Again that's all I was doing !!! She's operating as normal and I think just shutting down for the day was the right thing to do.

Julie, on a personal note, you should know I would never try to mess you up. I've been coming there for years!!! You have to understand that I thought they were cops so I just wanted to know what to do the next time. I never intended for this to be all over the place. I thought I was only posting to the guys on this board and I trusted the information would stay here. Obviously, I'm naive to this and I'm very sorry.

To the guys:
You should know that it turned out to be nothing and Julie's is business as usual. The place is probably more safer now than before.

Julie said it herself. I hope this clears it up.
---Until we know what and who they were we are not using that location. I would rather close the house down before taking any chances and this I mean. Who ever they were they did not say anything about being LE and they did not do anything but knock at our door. ---

---Thank YOu , yes it is just the thing UG would love to run with but in this case they are running without the ball. Yes a couple guys came and knocked on the door and no we did not answer but we had everyone quiet and stay camlm and they left. They may have been guys who were given our address or what ever in any case we took no chances and shut down for the day. Who ever they were I hope to hell they know that they screwed up business. ---