Julies Raided By LE?

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by slinkybender
But fixed IP's can be trusted enough that you can know that 3 poeple in this discusion ( the two "newest" one's, and one of the oldest one's are posting from the same fixed IP, which means that if they aren't the same person, they are still posting from the same "spot").
Hey Girlz

Ain't it sexy when the Marshall comes riding back into town w/ his 6 guns drawn!

(I'm getting hot myself)

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
You realize how many times I had to stave off a mutiny?
Nothing personal, C9, but how could you tell? Isn't mutiny always just around the bender here in Hobbyland? I keep waiting for coups that don't happen...

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
Why is it of such interest to you since you choose to enter into it as well.
Actually, I haven't taken a side at all? Why would I? It's none of my business. But you obviously feel the need to jump in and take a side. Why?

Originally posted by VV
Why do *I* hold your interest so much since you enjoy bitching about what *I* say.
Bitching? Please. If asking = bitching to you, then you are entirely too sensitive. You must be a liberal. Oops, wrong thread.

Originally posted by VV

So what place do I have ownership interest in now?
I have no idea. That's why I asked.

Originally posted by VV

I simply can't stand when Julie and her shills start bad mouthing UG or anyone who dosen't drink their Kool-Aid.
Once again I'll ask, "Why?" What is to you? When you take sides, you sound like a shill for one side, or just someone who lives to bash (whatever the opposite of shill is) for the other side. I'm not saying you are, that's why I asked what your interest is in taking sides in a dispute that doesn't appear to directly involve you. Unless it does directly involve you - you still haven't said.

Marilyn

Sad to hear that Marliyn has left Julie's. Any info on where she will be working now? Will she become an indy? I've heard so much about her great sessions I'd like to feel I haven't missed out on a session with her.

Originally posted by TC123
Actually, I haven't taken a side at all? Why would I? It's none of my business. But you obviously feel the need to jump in and take a side. Why?
1) I thought this site and others like it were here for us to get the most accurate info we could. As well as getting info that might be keeping us from getting ripped off (not that Julies does that) as well as keeping us out of harms way.

2) Who's taking sides with other compitition? Since there is no compitition mentioned in this thread (surely not April since she's not open at this time).... Who's side other than UG's am I taking..... or am I not allowed to defend this board when someone (Julie) is taking cracks at it.

Once again I'll ask, "Why?" What is to you? When you take sides, you sound like a shill for one side, or just someone who lives to bash (whatever the opposite of shill is) for the other side. I'm not saying you are, that's why I asked what your interest is in taking sides in a dispute that doesn't appear to directly involve you. Unless it does directly involve you - you still haven't said.
I don't like when people bull shit to me or anyone else and take US (that includes ME and YOU) for being stupid. I also don't like when shills (who post from ONE computer) put US (that's ME, YOU and EVERYONE else here) in harms way by lying about what goes on at places such as Julies and giving US a false sense of security by telling US that she's never been or wasn't recently busted.

Further more if Julie doesn't like this board as she has often said in the past and in her comments posted above, and accuses most of us here (including the management) of being biased against her business, than why does she waste her time coming here to post anything.

If you want my opinion... she's not an advertiser yet she garners allot of her business from this site and most of the posts that pertain to her place are usually all positive and not reviews and thus nothing but ad posts according to the rules here, and they should be deleted just like everyone else who doesn't have an ad.

btw... We have something in this country known as the "freedom of information act". If you want to know the truth about whether or not Julies was busted this past weekend, I'm almost certain that all you need do is make that request to the appropriate authorities. So there's no need to take the word of a bunch of shills (who as the APM said in this thread are all posting from the same computer or "spot") or a madam who is only thinking of her own interests.... and certainly not OURS.

Last edited:
FOIA requests

take a long time.....many weeks

what is the point of reading this board if there isnt a high level of reliablity of the information that is here?

I will answer my own question: No point

Re: FOIA requests

Originally posted by BIGd
what is the point of reading this board if there isnt a high level of reliablity of the information that is here?

I will answer my own question: No point
My point exactly.... Which is why I continuously put myself out there by trying to point out what I know is total bull shit. The problem is that allot of the bull shit comes from the same sources and establishments time and again... So it appears that I have an axe to grind.... when if they just kept their nonsense bullshit to themselves and other boards I wouldn't care.

As for the FOIA requests.. Sure it takes some time... But at least you will know WHO is spreading all the bull shit.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by VV
... I continuously put myself out there by trying to point out what I know is total bull shit.
VV,

You try to reach more than an apple picker at harvest.

Your ability to stretch is equaled only by the most limber of yoga instructors.

Put down your apples, take a few yoga breaths and just let it go .

Last edited:
FOIA requests address federal files, dossiers, and investigations. Although states are bound by them under Article 6 of the US Constitution, intervening state action can impede clarity for years. When you add to that municipal jurisdiction, you are talking about a non-effective source of information.

All told, Julie is still operating. The larger question that should concern everyone is what model can be constructed to turn the house into some other enterprise, when the knock on the door comes. It should not take all that much brainpower to develop contigencies that transform a house into something else.

All the side sniping and petty jealousies get in the way. This board is supposed to be informative and enjoyable. Working together will protect everyone. Backbiting and envy will eviserate to the same degree.

I have read this board a little. Why do some of you guys argue so much about things like in this section? Don't people in business lie about bad things that happen to them? I mean we all should just be cautious.

JMC: I love you but your wrong

Originally posted by jmcurry
FOIA requests address federal files, dossiers, and investigations. Although states are bound by them under Article 6 of the US Constitution, intervening state action can impede clarity for years. When you add to that municipal jurisdiction, you are talking about a non-effective source of information.
State and local governments are bound by FOIA. In my business I often make such requests on State agencies and they are routinely honored. FOIA is not limited to federal agencies.

Nobody is going to bother so its moot. FOIA is PITA unless your a ****nalist without a deadline or, I suppose, a rich whoremonger with not a lot else to do.