Julies Raided By LE?

Julie said it herself. I hope this clears it up.
---Until we know what and who they were we are not using that location. I would rather close the house down before taking any chances and this I mean. Who ever they were they did not say anything about being LE and they did not do anything but knock at our door. ---

---Thank YOu , yes it is just the thing UG would love to run with but in this case they are running without the ball. Yes a couple guys came and knocked on the door and no we did not answer but we had everyone quiet and stay camlm and they left. They may have been guys who were given our address or what ever in any case we took no chances and shut down for the day. Who ever they were I hope to hell they know that they screwed up business. ---

I'll say this just once...

ANYONE who listens to and believes any madam and whatever excuses she makes to cover up something negative about her place of business (an LE bust) is a complete and utter moron... please don't spread your stupidity over here.

If terrorists finally decided to hit us where it hurts (by taking out our favorite brothels) and placed a low yield nuke in Julies.... She'd probably be on her board the very next day claiming it was just a very loud firecracker.

It's already apparent that Julie is now gearing up for another war with April (and UG, since she's seems to already be taking shots at UG) if the above comments are hers and are accurate.

For christ sakes Julie… April hasn’t even opened her new place yet! Aren't there enough dicks in NYC to go around.

So who threw the first stone this time?

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV

If memory serves, it was Ozzy, back in 1974. No one knows why. Few care why. Perhaps he has a connection to one of the places.

There is no "this time". It's been one long, ongoing battle.

I've done lots of things (some stupid) that I'll be the first to cop to....

Throwing a "first stone" has NEVER been one of them.

dstar is Julie. (or can't anyone else tell that those posts were written by a women).

Now everyone can sit back and blame ME for this as well (since everything else seems to get blamed on me).

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
I'll say this just once...

ANYONE who listens to and believes any madam and whatever excuses she makes to cover up something negative about her place of business (an LE bust) is a complete and utter moron... please don't spread your stupidity over here.

If terrorists finally decided to hit us where it hurts (by taking out our favorite brothels) and placed a low yield nuke in Julies.... She'd probably be on her board the very next day claiming it was just a very loud firecracker.

It's already apparent that Julie is now gearing up for another war with April (and UG, since she's seems to already be taking shots at UG) if the above comments are hers and are accurate.

For christ sakes Julie… April hasn’t even opened her new place yet! Aren't there enough dicks in NYC to go around.

NO one is throwing stones and I don't know or care anything about April or you or UG so please just leave us alone and find someone else to target for an interesting subject , there are more than enough dicks to go around , this is what I have been trying to tell you for 3 years now. We cater to our dicks and god bless anyone else who does as well. My God you think we are the only house in the city, VV there are many many houses here and if mine is knoiked off the face of the earth another one or hundreds of them will be there to take up where we all left off. This business is just what it is not some big conspiracy just a place to have fun and relax and yes if someone is knocking at our door unanounced we must let everyone know, if we were hiding it we would have said nothing. I don't have anything against you except for the attacks and threats you always make towards me and I still wish you would move on.

Originally posted by VV
I've done lots of things (some stupid) that I'll be the first to cop to....

Throwing a "first stone" has NEVER been one of them.
1st stone, 3rd stone, 17th stone, 43rd stone, 68th stone, 126th stone... You seem more involved in this battle between the 2 providers than they are. Why? What do you care? Do you have an ownership interest in one of the places? Some other connection? If not, why does their fight hold such interest for you?

Originally posted by TC123
1st stone, 3rd stone, 17th stone, 43rd stone, 68th stone, 126th stone... You seem more involved in this battle between the 2 providers than they are. Why? What do you care? Do you have an ownership interest in one of the places? Some other connection? If not, why does their fight hold such interest for you?
Why is it of such interest to you since you choose to enter into it as well. Why do *I* hold your interest so much since you enjoy bitching about what *I* say.

So what place do I have ownership interest in now?

I simply can't stand when Julie and her shills start bad mouthing UG or anyone who dosen't drink their Kool-Aid.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Cloud Nine
FWIW- if ip's can be trusted, dstar is most likely not Julie
Originally posted by VV
Ip's can't always be trusted just because they don't match.

But fixed IP's can be trusted enough that you can know that 3 poeple in this discusion ( the two "newest" one's, and one of the oldest one's are posting from the same fixed IP, which means that if they aren't the same person, they are still posting from the same "spot").

Rumors and Misinformation

"Dstar" has posted essentially the same thing he posted here to the Julies internal board. These postings have since been deleted. He apparently was in a session with Marylin - who freaked totally when the problem showed up. Marylin is now a non-person and all her pictures, postings and forum have been deleted.

So what you have is a scared provider scaring the crap out of a customer who then posts all over the known universe (look for graffiti on the GWB) saying that LE/"The Mob"/Crooks etc. had raided Julie's. With NO real information. It COULD have been the Jehova's Witlesses... but what it WAS is three guys knocked unexpectedly on the door and then went away when they got no answer.

And then some over anxious employee (webmaster or someone with admin privs) went in and ripped the hell out of the forums with NO explanation of what was going on or why. This, of course, made lots of people suspect that LE was running the web site and setting up a sting, the Mob was stealing their addresses, John Ashcroft and his merry minions were going to be knocking on their door.

Then there was no comment from Julie for almost a day - which increased the level of paranoia.

It looks like a classic case of a business without a clearly thought out disaster recovery plan. I recommend that anyone running a business like this sit down and plan for the worst case. If there's a fire, do your security people know what to do? If there's a customer that gets sick or dies - what do you do? If an employee gets caught with drugs, what do you do? (You might want to pee-test them to be sure). What do you do if LE shows up? How do you keep the neighbors happy? Etc

Last edited: