Julies Raided By LE?

I have refrained from seriously posting in this thread until now.

I agree that taken out of context VV's threat of calling the FBI would seem a bit over the top.

But

If Julie did dispatch her minions to unearth as much personal contact info on him as possible, and then use that against him, than that cannot be taken lightly.

If someone was out to destroy my life, my marriage, my good reputation, than I would probably react in kind.

Your greatest enemy is a man who has nothing left to lose.

Can anyone come up with even one instance where VV or Ozzy has blatantly and knowingly lied to us on a serious subject?

Probably not.

Now, VV was told about what Julie was attempting to do by trusted friends or aquaintances, I hope they had their facts straight.

The fact that VV is willing to make such a big deal about it means that he trusts those people implicitly.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by VV
I've never said he wasn't funny.

(except the "hook nose" stuff)
I'm assuming this is directed at me .... and if i'm wrong just disregard this whole post.

In short, while i appreciate the assumption that every asshole who pops up on the scene is another incarnation of me, you would be wrong. For the past couple of weeks i've only had time to skim thru posts and since i haven't had the time to jump in on the "Mets offseason needs" thread, believe me, i wouldn't waste my fucking time in yet another, TIRED Ozzy-Julie pissing contest. Have a nice day .......

and you were right about the football Giants .......

(i may be an asshole but i give people their due when they deserve it, even if they don't respond in kind)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Daniel_NYC

If Julie did dispatch her minions to unearth as much personal contact info on him as possible, and then use that against him, than that cannot be taken lightly.
I agree with this point 100% i would offer to contact my FBI friend for him myself and never return to Julies.

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC

Now, VV was told about what Julie was attempting to do by trusted friends or aquaintances, I hope they had their facts straight.
I honestly do not think Julie could give a rats ass about Ozzy. While I am sure that Julie monitors UG to see what is being said about her house, Ozzy's comments have not effected Julies business. Try calling there, it's bussier now then ever. I think Ozzy's comments and his relationship with Slinky keep Julie from being an advertiser on the site and frankly we as supporters of UG all lose becasue of that. But sending her "minions" after his personal info.... Just do not believe it. He is just not that important.

Last edited:
Krom...

I guess you didn’t notice that there have never been any denials (except yours).

Perhaps that’s because too many people (regulars, semi regulars) know since I personally heard about it from two people who were asked. That doesn’t include a couple of friends who heard it from others in their travels.

And perhaps bad publicity is better than NO publicity.

Stecch…I said you were funny. I haven’t said that about bender in over a year. Although he’s actually almost funny again. He’s definitely funnier now than he was before he left.

Originally posted by kromrider
I honestly do not think Julie could give a rats ass about Ozzy.
Regardless of what you think about the reasons she would give a rat's ass about Ozzy: from some of his comments that pointed out flaws in her business model [as he praised other aspects that were run well... though no one ever takes note of that], to his outting [for the benefit of the safety of us here] what went on with the "Heaven" incident, to his friendship with another madam who was perceived as a threat; unless you are absolutely blind to what went on over the last two years you have to acknowledge they exist. PLUS that there have been actions in the past that indicate that if nothing else, the minions have no problem coming out of the woodwork and attacking Ozzy every time he has anything to say on the issues. Whether that is at Julie's direction, I certainly can't tell.

Krom, no offense but the very fact that you are ratcheting up is proof positive of that, because when it comes to minions... you are about as "miniony" as it gets [anytime anyone says anything about Julie's you are one of the first to jump in with something to say].

All points made though, and KNOWING that no one is going to change anyone else's mind on these issues, perhaps its best to let this thread die.

Last edited:
Qucik P.S.: I, like Ozzy, have never knocked Julie's on her "bang for the buck". She has good women and fair prices.

I don't like some of the things she has done that make it less safe for johns to conduct business in the west side of MTN.
I don't like some of the things she has done to people I know. I have my own sources for stuff like that, quite outside that available to others and I trust what they have to say because they truly know what is going on. But since I am unwilling to share these sources and I have NO DESIRE to ask anyone to believe anything on my say so alone, I'll leave it at that.

Its a rough business that would be greatly improved for the clients if people played nicer. There are plenty of johns to go around for the best houses. Two ways to bring the client to your door. Cut down the competition, or do it better then they do it. I like Julies better when she does business the latter then the former. Like I said... she is good at that. Usually fine women and good prices. Keep it to that and I'll never have a bad thing to say about the place.

First. Last. Only thing I have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Thorn

Krom, no offense but the very fact that you are ratcheting up is proof positive of that, because when it comes to minions... you are about as "miniony" as it gets [anytime anyone says anything about Julie's you are one of the first to jump in with something to say].

I have recently posted two bad reviews of Julie’s girls. (Do a search for my Emily review) I am far from the first guy to jump in and defend Julie. It took 4 pages and a FBI threat before I chimed in on this one. If I heard that Julie was trying to out anyone I would be the first one to be critical of her. Julie is a very smart businessperson. If some one told me Julie was covering up a police bust then I would say that makes sense to me. And I realize the danger that puts me in. Outing a John would be the stupidest thing she could ever do or even suggest. I just don’t think Ozzy is that important to Julie and that’s just my opinion. My opinions will not change unless some one offers some facts. Its hard for me to accept Thorn and Ozzie's "inside information" as fact because my experiences are the total oposite

I like Julie. She has always treated me the right way. I like to go to Julies. I like the idea that I will not be hustled by her girls. I like the $200.00 price. I like the selection and the constant availability of new girls. I like the half price birthday deal. I like the fact that I have been dealing with them for 8 years and still see some of the same faces. These are the reasons that I like Julies and they are all facts. It has nothing to do with getting free sessions, or some hidden agenda regarding a dislike of another NYC In-call. I try other places but always wind up back at Julies.

Thorn and Ozzy both, I respect your opinions and will be the last guy to tell you were to go if you want to pay for sex. But please respect my opinion and do not discredit it by calling me a minion or a shill. I have been a very active contributor to this board and have offered valuable information from North Carolina to Canada.

I have never posted any kind of misinformation regarding any of my experiences. Not many guys here could say that.

Last edited:
Originally posted by kromrider
I am far from the first guy to jump in and defend Julie.
A quick search of Ozzy/Julie (please someone...anyone go and do this) would reveal that you ARE the first person to jump in to her defense or jump on me every time I’ve ever said anything remotely negative about her or her place.

My opinions will not change unless some one offers some facts. Its hard for me to accept Thorn and Ozzie's "inside information" as fact because my experiences are the total oposite
So you're willing to wait until something actually happens to me.... (at which point you'll just deny it was Julie or her minions anyway)........

Well I'm not about to wait for that. I'd rather (and I will) remove the problem before it gets me if this persists.

PS to bender and Staff... You still need to change Truth's avatar (as per his bet), and while you're at it you can change Kroms to "Julies mouth piece"

Actually I have a better idea...

How about I put a bounty out for Kromriders personal info (a session with the hooker of ones choice). Or if Krom prefers he can send it to me and in the event Julie or one of her minions does something to me.. I'll do the same onto Krom.

So do you still have that much faith in your paragon?

If not SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ps to anyone who has an issue with this post... BLOW ME!

Last edited:
You are trying to turn you issues with Julies into issues with me. I on the other hand am stating my opinion. I like our exchanges and can even see your point regarding the outing issue. If you are going to attack me this way then you should be carefull because fucking with me and my personal information will be a mistake. I am going to ****** the moderator and request that your posts regarding my personal information be removed. If they are not then be carefull because you will never see it comming.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Sigh,

Why am I still getting the complaint e*mails?

For the benefit of kromrider:

An announcement to all:
VV really wasnt putting a bounty on Krom's personal ID, for starters we all know he's too cheap to pay for someone else's session. So don't think youre gonna get anything for doing such a horrible thing.

For the benefit of VV:

VV-You obviously illustrated your point so well that you have krom all worked up and worried that someone's gonna post his personal ID. Congrats, you made him feel how you feel. Now cut it out, cause I really don't like the taste of your dick, it tastes like shit.

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
Re: "I think it was Abby Someone..."

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
C9 -- I love your avatar. Is that new? If not, I never noticed it before...
It's been there for over a week now.

C9… (What happened to "UG Staff” btw?)

I have a few things to say to Krom and then I’m outta here.

1) I never said anyone was going to "out me". I said someone was seeking my info.... There's allot of things one can do with someone’s info.

2) By defending or denying it, you only encourage it.

3) Your putting “your opinion" ahead my well being. And to tell you the truth.... "Your opinion" usually sucks.