JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

billyS

Reign of Terror
There were twenty, yes 20 posts deleted from this thread last night for various reasons including inappropriate topics being discussed

I wouldn't be surprised if some people wind up in moderation.

I get it that there is a lot of funny business going on with the reviews of ALL the city amps but the majority of the complaints come from the shills of the competition.

I think most intelligent people here know how to judge these reviews.

Bottom line is that these places have ads here and these "Discussion" threads are for there reviews only.

Off topic stuff, excessive complaining and bringing up forbidden topics will be deleted.

Nagi $280 45min bbbj cfs cim

Gave the new girl a try. Absolute gem. Pics are accurate and not touched up at all as far as I can tell. Probably 90 pounds soaking wet and cute as a button. Very similar to Mary, but slightly smaller breasts. Possibly a little cuter. Unfortunately her pussy was so small and tight I had difficulty fitting and had to go very soft and slow, but she soldiered on through a handful of positions and then gave a great bbbjcim to finish it off. A must-see for spinner fans. Trimmed, not completely shaven; but it's her first day. Hope she shaves.

Miyu

Saw her twice in this week. Really nice girl that tries to please. She's very smiley and affectionate/gfe. Speaks some English. She's cuter than her pics. Has tattoos on her ribs and thighs. She'll definitely DFK. Really nice soft B's with nice pink perky nipples. Nice thick thighs. And a nice full ass that looks great in doggy. Nice shaved pussy. The only issue is that her pussy is not that deep and I couldn't finish the second time I saw her. She knows how to ride tho. Her bj is nice but she doesn't do it for too long.

I recommend her over Mary tbh because of her personality and gfe

billyS

Reign of Terror
Miyu

Saw her twice in this week. Really nice girl that tries to please. She's very smiley and affectionate/gfe. Speaks some English. She's cuter than her pics. Has tattoos on her ribs and thighs. She'll definitely DFK. Really nice soft B's with nice pink perky nipples. Nice thick thighs. And a nice full ass that looks great in doggy. Nice shaved pussy. The only issue is that her pussy is not that deep and I couldn't finish the second time I saw her. She knows how to ride tho. Her bj is nice but she doesn't do it for too long.

I recommend her over Mary tbh because of her personality and gfe
Damage?
Tip?
Discount for the review?

Honestly that'll be my last review. I took my time to write all of them but I see they are not wanted here. So that's that
Because you are not following the rules and it's pretty despicable to take advantage of the girls like that. You probably think you're clever for trading reviews for discount but it's not an original idea, the rest of us just have a little more honor.