JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

Just got back from here - first time hobbying back on home court since uh - Fall 2019?? Let's get the necessary stuff out the way:
Mary - 1hr - 340 + 200 BBFSCIP + 40 Tip

Mary. ahhhhh. sigh. What a time. I can't believe how tiny she really was. They weren't kidding. The last times I was banging girls on the reg, I was living in Seoul and the girls there are quite a bit taller. Anyway...Mary was so sweet and cute as soon as I entered her room, which is a nice sized bedroom and a queen size bed. I'm about 5'10 - 5'11" so her head was literally below my chin. She snuggled up close right off the top and I was compelled to kiss her forehead and pat her head, almost involuntarily. A tiny bit of small talk to break the ice, I gave her the base fee and she intiates LFK into DFK. She's getting into it and starts unbuttoning my shirt and I ask if we were going to shower. Well thank goodness, I showered thoroughly before I came because she just offered me a hot towel and said "shower after."

But man...She's a pleaser. That tiny little spinner body with perfectly perky Bs was a sight to behold. It's really her in the pics, which I really appreciate. No B&S bs, which helps me to trust an agency that much more. Back to the action - More kissing as the clothes were coming off and then onto the bed, she struck a nice balance between taking the lead and following mine. I had to DATY, her kitty was just too nice to not, I spent a bit of time down there and got her to O, which was nice to see her grip the sheets and squirm and contort her body. She made me laugh a little bc she kept saying "Nice" whenever something felt good to her. Bit more DFK before I'm on my back and her BBBJ was sensual and slow. There was a lot of variation in technique and attention to different parts which was nice and kept it exciting. She took her time, not rushing at all and when I beckoned her to come up to kiss and slide junior in, she went to grab the cover. My small head got the best of me, and I said "no cover please." to which she replied with her rate. at this point, I didn't want to break the mood by haggling so I just said yes and she mounted me as she dfk'd me more.

She bounced up and down and was grinding, with my hands all over her breasts and gripping her ass. We went through a number of positions, missionary, drill press, even sucked on her toes a bit too as it gets me even harder as I'm going at it. She was really friendly about that and didn't wince or make me feel like I was weird, and instead she gave a look, biting her lip... like "that's hot". I flipped her into doggy and I couldn't help but stop to rim her a couple times bc it just looked so tight, light pink and delicious... and it was! When I was getting close, she had her legs over my shoulders (my favorite position as I thrust into that tight wet little v so deep!). I asked her if I could cum in her and she exclaimed yes, and pulled me in for some intense DFK as I exploded into her.

We still had 30 minutes left to my surprise, and spent a little time to chat, makeout a bit, then chat and makeout some more, before she decided it was time for round 2. And the build up for this round was slow and varied. Junior was having a little trouble recovering so soon after that first intense pop, but after some more licking of the boys, bbbj, hj and DFK - she did this thing with her really soft tongue sensually gliding and tracing then sucking on my bottom lip, that somehow brought junior back to life and we got to the finish (popping inside her in that same deep missionary position as before) literally a minute before the alarm went off.

Shower and small talk as I got dressed, gave her her 200 + 40 tip, a peck on the lips, and went my merry way. Would love to see her again but probably won't get a chance to before she leaves as the game with all these options now is just too rich for my britches. I spent 100 on ubers there and back from North Brooklyn too, so I basically dropped 7 hundo for an hour of fun. Had to get it out of my system, as the urge has been percolating for some time. and very glad I did. I highly recommend her!

ps. no discount for this review. If that's really a thing - I'll have to ask about it the next time I decide to play!

Kokoro Day 1: $340 1hr + $200 bbfs NO CIP NO CIM, Day 2: Walked out

Can't emphasize this enough - STAY AWAY. FAR FAR AWAY.

Originally booked Aya at CCP, get there and they say she's not available (so tired of these places not having the courtesy to let you know that the girl you booked isn't available/baiting and switch). So hit up JPK to see who's available. Thought I'd give Kokoro a try, set up 45 min appointment.

Got there, handed $300 for the 45 minutes, went to shower, nothing happened there. Back the the room and standard bbbj, nothing special. She was ready to get on top and I asked from no condom. A little back and forth explaining no CIP as she just started her pill. Fine I agree. Then she keeps telling me to pay now and I tell her I'll pay at the end. Some back and forth on this too, basically just killing the mood.

The whole time we're fucking she's making this crying noise so I had to stop several times to ask if everything is alright. Because of all the stopping I knew I was going to go over so asked to extended session to an hour. Then she asks if I'm sure I can pay because I already owe 200 for bbfs. I'm thinking to myself "B**** if a client tells you to keep the change (it was $280 for 45min) because he only had $100 dollar bills, stop insulting him by constantly questioning his ability to pay"

At one point in the session she asks me if I always take this long and I reply kind of. Then she mumbles something in Japanese ...

Since I couldn't CIP I thought I'd CIM, well she wasn't having any of that either and mumbled something in Japanese again. So I just continued bbfs until I came on her stomach.

I'm a sick fuck and found her noises a real turn on and figured she's new so I'd cut her some slack. Asked how many more days she needed for CIP, said 3 days, and told her I'll be back. That was Monday.

Cut to today (Thurs). Got there, handed $550 for the session. In the shower she's just complaining about all her customers and tells me no CIP because she mixed up her pills or something. Shit well that's disappointing and not what I agreed to. I wasn't about to pay $200 twice for fake/half ass pse so I said I'm going to cut my session to 30 minutes and go covered. She throws a fit saying I can't do that. I'm like "really?" I'm throwing you a bone by even keeping the session. So I say, ok I'm just going to leave then and give me back my money. And she blocks the door and says fine CIP. I'm done at this point, she's crazy if she thinks I'm going to go ahead with the session. Tell her to give me back my money. She gives me $350 ... as if. I was like you still owe me $200.

Heed this and the other negative reviews and stay away.

Miyu - 45 min, $280 + $20 tip, BBBJ/CG/mish.

Saw her from a distance the other day combined with the previous review, decided to visit our of curiosity. More or less confirming previous review.

Classic definition of butterface, smokin body, meh face. Previous review mentioned thick thighs, I would disagree. Proportions are pretty much ideal, at least for me anyway. I'm really bad at guessing age but I would put her at about 27, if all I saw was her body though I would've guess 22. Confirming friendly personality and attempts to make conversation. Some English, enough to carry a very basic conversation.

Basic shower, no action. Back to room, started kissing for like 2 secs and then some miscommunication. She thought she bit me with her "rabbit" teeth (her words not mine), I thought my facial hair was rough so I told her it's fine if we skip the kissing. Couple of kisses on the body while moving down junior. Standard BBBJ. Very few providers perform a sloppy bj, I think I could count them on one hand

Cover goes on (surprised she didn't ask if I wanted bbfs). Here's the interesting part, she does kegels! I only remember one other provider who does it. Willing to stay on top. Flipped over for mish and finished in bag. Was bit warm in room (asked to turn on the AC before heading to shower but guess she didn't set the temp lower) so rested and chatted a few minutes to cool down before heading to shower.

Before the action started she asked what position I like, sign she wants to please. Was kind of tired from the previous day so didn't want to get too crazy here.

Yes photos were bait. I previewed so didn't take session I scheduled
I am very disappointed to hear this.

I was going to make an appointment with Veda, but I read this first and did not.

I was really looking forward to visiting with Veda.

Thanks for saving me the trip!

Does anyone know if the woman in the first pic on their website is someone who is available in NYC?

Or is she a “fantasy girl” and does not really exist?

This place's Twitter account has been taken down. BG's Twitter closed down prior to this. I saw in the other thread that BG may have closed. Anyone aware of any going ons at JPK?
Was there yesterday, my go to was booked so settled on second choice. They're just taking precautions, but business as usual. Just don't pay with Venmo or something. I was paranoid at first so took care of payment in the shower.

Adela

Met with Adela on Friday early evening. She doesn't quite match up to her pics, but true to form. I know this place has changed names since, but the signage is still up. After, about a 5 min wait in the lobby, the kind gentlemen running the front showed me to Adela's room. She's about 5'4, straight hair, thin, round ass and very large MM tits. As she greeted me and led me into her room which was really nice. More like a suite actually. She greets me with some LFK, we dispense with the financial obligations and I hand her a condom as well. She smiled and asked if I was ready for a shower, and of course I was excited. However, such my luck again, the TS was busy, so we settled for the standing shower. We lathered each other up and a little P2P which was nice and slippery.

We head back to the room. She gave me a great DT, finishing with CIM which she spit out in the sink in her room. After a mouth rinse she offers a massage until I was ready to go. She started off with a massage, but it didn't take too much of a challenge to work us into a nice 69 for a bit. Much to her surprise it didn't take more than 5 minutes to be ready to go again. She grabbed my condom, slid it on and saddled up for round 2.

A little CG and then some RCG where I got to feel on her juicy ass. She loved it getting her ass slapped as well as a little massage of her brown eye with my thumb. We then switched to some mish, some deep penetrating positions and finishing off in k9. She wanted me to CIM again, but I go lost in the moment as she was shaking from her O that made me just keep pounding away relentlessly wanting her to O over and over again. I do love that about this place. You can really get into it and be passionate and the girls will always reciprocate.

Damage: $320 HF $50 tip
Face: 7
Tits: 8
Body: 7.5
Ass:8.5

Aiko, 30mim/$230 Had a short period to get one more visit in this trip and hit up Smiling Eyes (fka JPKawaii) due to proximity and ease to get in. Saw Aiko. Slender, 5’ and maybe an inch or two Japanese girl with big A’s. 7/10 face. After a quick shower which also had a preview bbj, went to the room. Bbj had decent form, good suction and saliva. No rim. Probably the most pleasant portion of the experience. Quickly transitioned to CG. Standard J sound effects while she rides me. Somewhat loose experience. Moved on to mish where I pounded to completion. Learned afterwards that she works in soap lands in Tokyo. Interesting convo. Spoke to her in Japanese so not sure about her English which she said was limited. Quick shower and out. All in all, decent experience.

Aimee

Damage: $320 (option: bbfscop 100, bbfscip 200)
Face: 5
Tits: 5 (maybe B or small C)
Body: 6
Ass: 6
Attitude: 9

Pictures are totally different person or they had excellent photoshop editor. Aimee is Chinese-Japanese mix but limited Japanese, she said. English is also limited. She had good attitude with passion. TS was normal but lots of rimmings if you love it. I am not a big fan of rimming, though. Back to the room and started the first session. Lots of DFKs and kissing all of my body. She was also good at DT. Then, I enjoyed CG, DG, and mish. Her massage technique was normal but if you tell her your point, she will massage where you want. The second session started with CG, then DG, and finished with mish. She managed time well.

If you want to see her just because of her pics, you may reconsider but if you want good attitude, she is recommended.

Alice

I have been lurking for about two weeks. A girl on the website named Alice caught my attention, and I didnt see any reviews for I figure Id toftt. I saw Alice last week on Monday. Called the number, it was my first time so I had to get verified. Alice was the same girl from the pictures, but her face was older in person. She was about 5’5” with good curves all over. Her body was average. I chose her because I wanted a busty spinner. Alice was not a spinner, she was average. I handed her the donation for 1hr and she walked me to the shower. She started to lather me up and jumped in. She was doing a good job rubbing her breasts all over my back. On the flip, she started a bbbj. She got really into it, and decided to go back to the room so we had more space. In the room, more bbbj, some 69. She was very nice and kept asking me what I liked. She put on a cover and started riding me. Some CG, Doggystyle and Mish. I still had not finished, so I told her to give me more head and she obliged. Even though I didnt finish, she kept sucking until time was up. It was my first time going to an “upscale” spa. I had a great time.

damage: 3.2

billyS

Reign of Terror
Alice

I have been lurking for about two weeks. A girl on the website named Alice caught my attention, and I didnt see any reviews for I figure Id toftt. I saw Alice last week on Monday. Called the number, it was my first time so I had to get verified. Alice was the same girl from the pictures, but her face was older in person. She was about 5’5” with good curves all over. Her body was average. I chose her because I wanted a busty spinner. Alice was not a spinner, she was average. I handed her the donation for 1hr and she walked me to the shower. She started to lather me up and jumped in. She was doing a good job rubbing her breasts all over my back. On the flip, she started a bbbj. She got really into it, and decided to go back to the room so we had more space. In the room, more bbbj, some 69. She was very nice and kept asking me what I liked. She put on a cover and started riding me. Some CG, Doggystyle and Mish. I still had not finished, so I told her to give me more head and she obliged. Even though I didnt finish, she kept sucking until time was up. It was my first time going to an “upscale” spa. I had a great time.

damage: 3.2
Thanks for the contribution.
But please express the damage as $320 next time. We do not allow codes for payment.

I'm not going to go all extreme but I had the worst experience I ever had. I'm a firm believer in 'there's no bad sex' and I still abide by that. But there are bad experiences and I unfortunately had one. I don't like posting bad reviews, so I usuall avoid doing that. That said, I have never had one bad enough to post about.

Wasn't sure who I wanted to see today, got in and was offered a few availables and settled on Natsume. She's cute. Taller than she's listed (definitely not 5'3), decent body. She's the girl in the pictures, though photoshopped mildly.

Here's the long and the short of it. $360 for an hour. Didn't have a problem with that. Did have a problem with the service. No DFK. No LFK. Pursed lips during kissing. During sex, turns her head away. I'm not a BBBJ aficionado, they aren't important to me, but if you are, this is a hard pass. Toothy, not to the extreme, but enough.
I had an hour. But she spent more time prepping and cleaning than paying attention to me, her client, or even trying to be interested.

I've gone here several times, never had a bad experience.
I shouldn't have left a tip, but I'm not a bad guy and I left one - the smallest I could get away with.

I am not down on this location, but hard pass on this provider in the future.

FWIW, she told me she worked at another place which currently has 2 numbers in it. I don't know if she splits time with them, but made a few comments about who she'd met there and thought I may have been one of them. I haven't been to that location, though.

Overall, she's a cute on, sex is good. But $360? I think they need to knock her price down to 300 or below. I've had newbie providers who were better.

I'm not going to go all extreme but I had the worst experience I ever had. I'm a firm believer in 'there's no bad sex' and I still abide by that. But there are bad experiences and I unfortunately had one. I don't like posting bad reviews, so I usuall avoid doing that. That said, I have never had one bad enough to post about.

Wasn't sure who I wanted to see today, got in and was offered a few availables and settled on Natsume. She's cute. Taller than she's listed (definitely not 5'3), decent body. She's the girl in the pictures, though photoshopped mildly.

Here's the long and the short of it. $360 for an hour. Didn't have a problem with that. Did have a problem with the service. No DFK. No LFK. Pursed lips during kissing. During sex, turns her head away. I'm not a BBBJ aficionado, they aren't important to me, but if you are, this is a hard pass. Toothy, not to the extreme, but enough.
I had an hour. But she spent more time prepping and cleaning than paying attention to me, her client, or even trying to be interested.

I've gone here several times, never had a bad experience.
I shouldn't have left a tip, but I'm not a bad guy and I left one - the smallest I could get away with.

I am not down on this location, but hard pass on this provider in the future.

FWIW, she told me she worked at another place which currently has 2 numbers in it. I don't know if she splits time with them, but made a few comments about who she'd met there and thought I may have been one of them. I haven't been to that location, though.

Overall, she's a cute on, sex is good. But $360? I think they need to knock her price down to 300 or below. I've had newbie providers who were better.
You rewarded bad behavior by not cutting it short to 30 mins and by tipping her for bad service. If everyone does that no reason for her to change. At minimum you cut that session down to 30 mins and no tip that's at minimum.

I didnt post me seeing her Sunday cause i left and didnt see her. She's about 5ft4 max i would say. Small b's cute lil ass, low energy. Soon as i got in she starts giving me rates for bbfs. I told her $100. She said no $200. I motioned to leave she said house rules. Ik that's bullshit. The guy comes over and she is showing him he tells her finish outside $100 lol . I was like ok . She says no $200. Her whole vibe was off so i walked she looked a bit dissapointed but me not wasting money is more important than her feelings

You rewarded bad behavior by not cutting it short to 30 mins and by tipping her for bad service. If everyone does that no reason for her to change. At minimum you cut that session down to 30 mins and no tip that's at minimum.

I didnt post me seeing her Sunday cause i left and didnt see her. She's about 5ft4 max i would say. Small b's cute lil ass, low energy. Soon as i got in she starts giving me rates for bbfs. I told her $100. She said no $200. I motioned to leave she said house rules. Ik that's bullshit. The guy comes over and she is showing him he tells her finish outside $100 lol . I was like ok . She says no $200. Her whole vibe was off so i walked she looked a bit dissapointed but me not wasting money is more important than her feelings
You're correct and I intended to admit this in my review, but forgot to say that part. I should have left and just cut it all short.
It wasn't horrible, though, and I guess I'm a bit of a soft touch. I shouldn't have tipped her - I agonized over that. In the end, it was a mistake, I agree.

But I also felt this review would be enough, too. You didn't post a review - but had you, I'd have avoided her (as others may have as well).

You're correct and I intended to admit this in my review, but forgot to say that part. I should have left and just cut it all short.
It wasn't horrible, though, and I guess I'm a bit of a soft touch. I shouldn't have tipped her - I agonized over that. In the end, it was a mistake, I agree.

But I also felt this review would be enough, too. You didn't post a review - but had you, I'd have avoided her (as others may have as well).
Idk if you would have cause all it was was saying she is over selling bbfs. Since i didnt see her i couldnt comment on performance. Trust me i wouldn't have let that rock it would have been 30 mins and i would have gotten some credit from the place or some money back. A gfe house means a gfe house.